PDA

View Full Version : Anyone planning on wearing anything special on Dec 16th?

mosquitobite
11-21-2007, 08:53 PM
I was thinking it would be neat to wear an Indian feather or colonial hat, or some other item that would make people wonder why I was wearing it. Tie it in with wearing a Ron Paul shirt and some kind of hand out information about the tea party 07.

Gimmicky, I know. But if you're out doing some Christmas shopping that weekend, why not?

Mckarnin
11-21-2007, 09:10 PM
I was thinking it would be neat to wear an Indian feather or colonial hat, or some other item that would make people wonder why I was wearing it. Tie it in with wearing a Ron Paul shirt and some kind of hand out information about the tea party 07.

Gimmicky, I know. But if you're out doing some Christmas shopping that weekend, why not?

People have mentioned this and I love the idea of RP supporters all over the USA making themselves easily recognizable by tricorn hats, bonnets, or as you suggested, feathers.

I'm thinking a tricorn hat myself ;-)

Rhodes
11-22-2007, 01:26 PM
Indian feathers, colonial hats, costumes, etc are to gimmicky for my taste. I am sure that these items will make you stand out from the crowd so be sure to wear a Ron Paul t-shirt that tells people to go to RonPaul2008.com / TeaParty07.com

Personally, I will be decked out in a lot of Ron Paul clothing.

Rhodes
11-22-2007, 01:29 PM
People have mentioned this and I love the idea of RP supporters all over the USA making themselves easily recognizable by tricorn hats, bonnets, or as you suggested, feathers.

I'm thinking a tricorn hat myself ;-)

Although that is a good idea, I don't think it would be possible. I do not think I can get away with wearing tricorn hates, or feathers.

I would suggest that everybody wears Ron Paul clothing that day, t-shirts, hats, jackets, etc. For the people that can go all out with feathers and such, do it!