PDA

View Full Version : Anti-gun media refuse to have their homes identified as "Gunfree" - (O'Keefe)

Valli6
01-15-2013, 12:41 PM
James O'Keefe and Project Veritas demonstrate the hypocrisy of those who want gun-owners' addresses publicly advertised.

"Citizens against Senseless Violence" ask Journal News publishers/editors, etc, to display "This Home is Proudly Gun-free" signs in front of their homes. Turns out, none want to be "outed" as gun-free, and some in fact - aren't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt1Zy_ASNyA&list=UUL9PlYkRD3Q-RZca6CCnPKw&index=1
(Don't get confused by the beginning, where "Citizens Against Senseless Violence" re-state the anti-gun argument for context - they are actually O'Keefe and other Project Veritas people)

Cody1
01-15-2013, 12:55 PM
What a bunch of wussies! They have the balls to have the police come push my face in the dirt and take my weapons yet they wont put up a silly little gun free zone sign? What's that?! Gun free zones invite criminals? What about the children!!!!

Lucille
01-15-2013, 01:02 PM
That last guy, Bob Braun? His friend who wrote him that nasty note is one of the few progs who actually gets it.

phill4paul
01-15-2013, 01:06 PM
Lol. Douche hypocrites. How about asking their neighbors if they would put up a sign saying "My neighbors house is a gun free zone."?

Valli6
01-15-2013, 01:13 PM
Too bad O'Keefe was effectively barred from the Republican National Convention (supposedly, he couldn't leave NJ due to probation).

I wonder what he might've come up with had he witnessed what happened - or if he would've even covered it at all.

aGameOfThrones
01-15-2013, 01:46 PM
"We need to get them back to 1 bullet magazines."

Lucille
01-15-2013, 01:52 PM
"We need to get them back to 1 bullet magazines."

I heard that too. It's almost as good as "the shoulder thing that goes up." I laughed but it pissed off my DH like you can't believe.