PDA

View Full Version : Vanderboegh Voices How I Feel Today

AuH20
01-15-2013, 12:10 PM
Spot on. Now we wait.

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2013/01/feels-like-1861.html

It may come as a surprise to some folks, but I have a lot of friends who disagree with me politically. Many of these I met as result of my research work into events in Alabama during the War Between the States. One of these sent his email list a message which included these thoughts:

"I have had many comments on my approach to the gun murder epidemic that the US is caught up in. I have one final bit of advice for the administration and then quit the discussion. Have the NRA declared a Terrorist Organization."

To which I sent him this reply:
Tell me, Charles, how soliciting a civil war over the 2nd Amendment makes anyone safer? The NRA is an organization of spineless jellyfish compared to the recent veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan I know who will not tolerate any more infringements on their liberty, property and lives. Any law passed or regulation dictated by the Imperial President will be first defied and then, when the raid parties are sent out of regime frustration at that defiance, resisted in a 4th Generation Warfare (look it up) civil conflict that targets the political will of the war makers to proceed. (See Bill Clinton's changes in the rules of engagement with the Serbs in 1999 that made enemy politicians, media and intellectual support for their war effort fair game. Now extrapolate the unintended consequences of that to another American civil war.)

The question is this: how many of me and my kind do you want to see dead in order to achieve your gun control purpose? A million? Two? Ten?
Give us the answer now, if you please.

We are not effeminate Brits or gelded Australians. We are Americans. We will resist and -- if necessary -- fight, like Americans. We are not going anywhere. Deal with it, or kill us. Your choice. But cease imagining that all you have to do is pass a law or tell us what to do. Mike Vanderboegh

Acala
01-15-2013, 12:27 PM
Pretty good. I am really very concerned that the fools pushing gun control, or more importantly the sheep going along with it, have no idea what real resistance would look like. That is just the kind of misunderstanding that leads to really, really bad things happening.

AuH20
01-15-2013, 12:29 PM
Pretty good. I am really very concerned that the fools pushing gun control, or more importantly the sheep going along with it, have no idea what real resistance would look like. That is just the kind of misunderstanding that leads to really, really bad things happening.

Supposedly, there is reliable info from the halls of DC that they really believe Americans will roll over and accept their fate. Given the dismal state of the economy and the divisive figurehead in charge, this is crazy talk. The social contract is broken. There is no incentive to obey any longer. Eff everyone of these pricks.

Anti Federalist
01-15-2013, 12:31 PM
Yes, it has gone past the point of bluster...

Deal with it, or kill us. Your choice. But cease imagining that all you have to do is pass a law or tell us what to do.

Could not agree more.

Enough talk...I will not comply.

Come and take them, open fire, or shut the fuck up.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-15-2013, 12:33 PM
... really, really bad things happening.

Pretty much sums up the last 15 or more years, but shit can sure get worse.

Anti Federalist
01-15-2013, 12:36 PM
Supposedly, there is info from the halls of DC that they really believe Americans will roll over and accept their fate. Given the dismal state of the economy, this is crazy talk. The social contract is broken. There is no incentive to obey any longer. Eff everyone of these pricks.

Why would they think any different?

We've been politely taking an ass raping for 40 to 50 years now at the hands of these petty tyrants.

If we were one tenth of the men that we were 200 some odd years ago, these despots would dancing a hornpipe at the end of a rope.

But given that most of American manhood today is nothing but a bunch of prescription drug addled, gender confused, slack jawed ******s and 40 year old adolescents, I would guess they are probably right.

AuH20
01-15-2013, 12:36 PM
I'm starting to hear crazy talk from moderate Obama voters. They are perplexed at what he is doing.

Philhelm
01-15-2013, 12:38 PM
I'm starting to hear crazy talk from moderate Obama voters. They are perplexed at what he is doing.

Elaborate please.

AuH20
01-15-2013, 12:38 PM
Why would they think any different?

We've been politely taking an ass raping for 40 to 50 years now at the hands of these petty tyrants.

If we were one tenth of the men that we were 200 some odd years ago, these despots would dancing a hornpipe at the end of a rope.

But given that most of American manhood today is nothing but a bunch of prescription drug addled, gender confused, slack jawed ******s and 40 year old adolescents, I would guess they are probably right.

True. But that's when the economy was relatively in good order. Folks will tolerate soft tyranny if they are provided some personal space and material comforts. Nowadays, all bets are off with so much of our society unraveling. The economy is the x factor that will catalyze all of this. No Jobs. No future. NO COMPLIANCE. In that order.

AuH20
01-15-2013, 12:39 PM
Elaborate please.

They are shocked how aggressively he is pursuing the firearms. Some are greatly worried about the potential repurcussions.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-15-2013, 12:41 PM
True. But that's when the economy was relatively in good order. Folks will tolerate tyranny if they are provided some personal space and material comforts. Nowadays, all bets are off with so much of our society unraveling.

And they worry it will unravel faster than they can cover their asses and escape with more loot. But no doubt, they will blame other people for that... probably the people closest to the truth.

Philhelm
01-15-2013, 12:50 PM
They are shocked how aggressively he is pursuing the firearms. Some are greatly worried about the potential repurcussions.

Are these people who are generally anti-gun? Did they spell out the repurcussions that worried them?

AuH20
01-15-2013, 12:55 PM
Are these people who are generally anti-gun? Did they spell out the repurcussions that worried them?

Not vehemently anti-gun.But they are shocked how brazen Obama has been in attacking the guns. It's kinda like watching someone poke their fingers into a dog's mouth while it's eating.

AuH20
01-15-2013, 01:42 PM
Interesting...

Mike I'm about XY miles from Ft.Knox I'm seeing AH-64Ds almost every day now. Have been for the last two weeks. I could hear multiple CHINOOKS to day. They haven't trained this hard since they invaded the sandbox