PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Jackson Enjoys Spitting In White People's Food

TywinLannister
01-14-2013, 11:57 PM
“[Spitting into the food of white customers at a hotel in Greenville, South Carolina] gave me a psychological gratification.”

Source: As quoted in a November 1969 Life magazine article, as quoted in The Death of Right and Wrong, by Tammy Bruce, 2003, page 144.
Hardcopy: Printout of page 144 from The Death of Right and Wrong.

http://www.aim.org/wls/i-liked-to-spit-in-the-food-of-white-customers/

oyarde
01-15-2013, 12:29 AM
Last time I was in Greenvillle was 1988 , I did not eat there, lucky for me , I prefer a place with a bar and a dining room .

Danke
01-15-2013, 12:38 AM
I might have to replace my Jane Fonda urinal sticker with Jesse.

specsaregood
01-15-2013, 12:53 AM
//

specsaregood
01-16-2013, 11:17 PM
//

BlackTerrel
01-16-2013, 11:37 PM
40 years ago :rolleyes:

Carehn
01-16-2013, 11:56 PM
So do I. But I don't because that would be a violation of property rights.

Carehn
01-16-2013, 11:59 PM
Last time I was there, I was with my best friend and we needed some weed and we met a guy downtown that said he knew where we could score some. We went on a long ass ride through the woods to a house, where we got some weed. and shitty weed it was, with more seeds than stem even; but weed is weed and said "thanks man" and he said, "my wife is in an all chick band and they are practicing at my house right now, you want to come check them out?" and us road weary travellers said sure and we picked up some beast ice and headed over. the guy gave us a cd of his wifes band and we put it in the drive; i don't remember the name but they sounded like some screaming banshees and the photo on the cd cover was not flattering; but we had the beast and it was warm but we drank it and we didn't care. and we got to the house and they still sounded like some banshees but some of the bandmates were single and they where hot.. well hot isn't accurate, but they were wild and they thought we were cool with our travelling around the country in a ford ranger and no permanent address but a 4x4" slot at some place in vegas.. and they finally stopped playing their music, thank god as I don't think I could take any more wailing; but like I said they were hot wild and we had some shitty bud and beer and it was south carolina, what else was there to do... and they thought our travel trailer was cool with its fold out twin beds and its shower/toilet pod thing and we all had more beer and we smoked some seedy shit and we played some good music to clear our brains from teh banshees, and the louder it got and the more beer we drank and at somepoint the TN moonshine made an appearance and the less anybody cared what anybody else did or tried to do in that little 20ft trailer... good night.

HAHAHHAHHAAA

S.Shorland
01-17-2013, 06:58 AM
Jesse's dinner parties won't be the flavour of the month anymore.