PDA

View Full Version : Most problems reside with the media

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-14-2013, 05:32 PM
The next election isn't that far off. In order to stop media bias, we need to start now. This is my burden. So, please, don't toss this off thoughtlessly as nonsense into the off topic toilet.
The media are irrational on many many levels. For some reason, when rehashing the news in this forum, we make sense of them. This is the point I've been trying to make. As we shouldn't have been taking any of the media seriously in the past, as they have reared their ugly head more than ever today, we most certainly be taking them seriously today.
I can assure you that in Universities with outstanding English departments it is a well known fact that the worst writers go on to work for the media.
The *dark psychologists working for the media must know that conservative people are masochists who buy even more of a product when they are slapped around by imaginary polls supporting the doing away of the U.S. Constitution. My claim here is that the media aren't crazy. They have to sell a product so it must be a case of the American people not only loving getting themselves slapped around, but actually paying someone to do it as a job.

In rehashing the news, I'm thinking a good way is the stream of conscience method utilized by James Joyce. In this method, one wouldn't be burdened with using any punctuation and they shouldn't as media drivel shouldn't be wasting their time. Remember, the media today does even less work than they did in the past as people hired into such treasonous institutions nowadays are often done so to fill a racial, sexual, or religious quota.

When James Joyce wrote over 100 pages of a stream of consciousness in his Novel "Ulysses," he did it properly. Shoot (shit), the media aren't even worth putting in that effort. I'd suggest just writing your feelings in a long run on sentence trying to free oneself from any type of inward constitution (control) whatsoever.

We shouldn't confuse this with rapping or hip hop as that is serious art. The parasitic endeavor of media news itself isn't an art form just as the people working for such contemptible places aren't artists.

Here is an example of a long rehash of the news by the use of the method of a stream of conscience with a smattering of metaphoric and superfluous expressions thrown in . . . ahem . . . :

(Start of Example)

Here is my Title: The White House has notified the state of Texas that she doesn't have the right to secede from the Union . . . federal pimp . . . the whore of Texas . . . you know same old Pimpdom . . . A United Pimpdom rule by Washingtonians . . . Lawyers . . . Texas is in the south . . . White men . . . a former slave state . . . successful economy . . . anti-union right to work state . . . backwards schools . . . successful economy . . . lots of Mexicans . . . and so on.

Texas is where the Waco incident happened guns everywhere within a vast uncivilization the wild west the Texas Rangers lots of swamps with water moccasins in deserts and sand dunes lots of sluts you can sleep with in the back seat home to the Beverly Hillbillies lots of Walmart stores people with eight grade educations trying to become independent from a loving caring federal government made up of university people educated in Ivy League institutions the Walter Cronkite like northern media with high IQs versus a lot of dumb shits in the deep deep deep south the north being the place where every word has a word meaning and the south being the place of the watchamacallit fuck it fuck it fuck it the north being the place where Obama the superior Negro black African American of Color lived in the land of opportunity receiving a better education than the "N" word people in the south where they live as stupid farmers . . .

"Scream!"

Farmers! . . . country folk! . . . inbreds! . . . growing food . . . racists . . . idiots . . . mom and pop . . . mom is more like mom inside with the babies . . . dad is outside . . . corn . . . niacin deficiency . . . guns . . . riots . . . churches . . . hangings . . .

(flailing at the sky with arms wildly to a fro in every direction to release every tension from my subconscious)

I'm thinking of the color plaid.

The End.

And that is my opinion regarding this news story, beloved forum members.

(End of example)