PDA

View Full Version : What my group did yesterday and the blog about it

Melissa
11-21-2007, 08:23 PM
This is what we did yesterday as we were visiting our local GOP headquarters. We went to hear Romney's son speak to ask some tough questions. As we were there we noticed that other candidates had signs in the window. We asked the head of the GOP if we could put a sign in the window to promote our candidate and he said sure. One of our members went out to his truck to grab the sign he had. There was no discussion over the size as he grabbed what he had. I tried to leave a comment but they have to be approved. Please if you leave him a comment be the smart and thoughtful Ron Paul supporters that I know you are. We have to make friends not enemies with those in the dark as we lead them toward the light and freedom.

http://indiana.typepad.com/fwob/2007/11/and-the-biggest.html

Highstreet
11-21-2007, 08:34 PM
This is what we did yesterday as we were visiting our local GOP headquarters. We went to hear Romney's son speak to ask some tough questions. As we were there we noticed that other candidates had signs in the window. We asked the head of the GOP if we could put a sign in the window to promote our candidate and he said sure. One of our members went out to his truck to grab the sign he had. There was no discussion over the size as he grabbed what he had. I tried to leave a comment but they have to be approved. Please if you leave him a comment be the smart and thoughtful Ron Paul supporters that I know you are. We have to make friends not enemies with those in the dark as we lead them toward the light and freedom.

http://indiana.typepad.com/fwob/2007/11/and-the-biggest.html

Great story!!

Everyone should be engaging their local and regional Republican party. Also join groups and blogs on Facebook and Myspace. There are literally only 5400 Republican members on Facebook. Everyone should join, post in discussions, and post videos of Paul.

Spread the word......"Ron Paul Republicans" we must become actively engaged.