PDA

View Full Version : "The Scandal That Will Bring Down Obama"

FSP-Rebel
01-13-2013, 02:39 PM
It’s even worse than we previously thought. A retired four-star admiral is now claiming that Barack Obama intentionally conspired with America’s enemies to stage a bogus attack and the kidnapping of an American ambassador so he could “negotiate” the release of a “hostage” and bolster his mediocre approval ratings just prior to the election!

The Washington Examiner, quoting retired Four-Star Admiral James Lyons, writes: “the attack on the American Consulate in Benghazi… was the result of a bungled abduction attempt…. the first stage of an international prisoner exchange… that would have ensured the release of Omar Abdel Rahman, the ‘Blind Sheik’…”

But something went horribly wrong with Obama’s “October Surprise.” Although the Obama Administration intentionally gutted security at the consulate prior to the staged kidnapping, former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty disobeyed direct orders to stand down, saved American lives, single-handedly killed scores of attackers…and the attackers, believing that Obama had betrayed them, tortured Ambassador Chris Stevens and dragged his body through the streets.:eek:

Some will say that Admiral Lyons’ accusation is not a smoking gun. We agree; that’s exactly why Congress must investigate Benghazi-gate.

Moreover, we firmly believe the problem with Admiral Lyons’ assertion is that he is only scratching the surface; the full and complete truth may be much, much worse.

Benghazi-gate is not about a bogus YouTube video series of lies. It’s not about the Obama Administration’s foreign policy ineptitude. We are dealing with something much more sinister… something potentially treasonous… and the following questions, posed in an article in The New American, go to the heart of the matter:

Read more: http://joemiller.us/2013/01/the-scandal-that-will-bring-obama-down/

Brian4Liberty
01-13-2013, 02:45 PM
[the attackers, believing that Obama had betrayed them, tortured Ambassador Chris Stevens and dragged his body through the streets.

Uh, it was pretty much established through multiple sources that Stevens died of smoke inhalation. The people that pulled him out took him to a medical facility.

kathy88
01-13-2013, 02:54 PM
Holy shit. Waiting for something other than an examiner article. No offense Angel I love all you guys. With that said. Lets say every word of this is true. Nothing will happen. O will remain right where he is. He could chop off a kittens head and shove it up Glenn Beck's ass on live TV and the Libs wouldnt care.

Danke
01-13-2013, 02:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKrKAulbVNM

Aratus
01-13-2013, 03:10 PM
is this where blackwater/xe meets up with the arms merchants? the proverbial mercenary shingle gone wrong?

Aratus
01-13-2013, 03:13 PM
a "merc" mag ad draws in the very WRONG people? how did the wrong people get past the screening mechanism?
had heard there was a nearby prison... earlier... and that a radical militant team tried to liberate political prisoners.

green73
01-13-2013, 03:17 PM
How would Obama negotiating with terrorists and releasing the blind Sheik help him?

Aratus
01-13-2013, 03:26 PM
on that level... he drinks political hyper~cool~aid and becomes voting box poison???
he looks more weak and indecisive. if there was a recruiting pitch to prison inmates
behind the scenes concerning Syria and word went grapevine, did this draw radicals?
he doesn't gain by trade-offs unless several deals happen at once covertly. any
quiet brokering that goes high profile looses 'em all the next election so darn fast!!!

FSP-Rebel
01-13-2013, 03:26 PM
How would Obama negotiating with terrorists and releasing the blind Sheik help him?
Apparently and according to link's writers, they tried getting the Ambassador kidnapped and then released to show Oz's FP strengths.

CaptainAmerica
01-13-2013, 03:30 PM
chancellor hitler burned the reichstagg and nothing came of it but death and destruction, don't expect hitlerbama to get punished.

jkr
01-13-2013, 03:30 PM
got hi crimes & misdemeanors?

CH00M!

Aratus
01-13-2013, 03:31 PM
in john lecarre's spytrade universe, you find something of an equal value. the old brandenburg gate "moscow" rules.
swapping people for the blind sheik is not by its definition treasonable. stupidly swapping anyone for the poor guy is!

squarepusher
01-13-2013, 03:39 PM
so how does this retired general have info about classified secret government plans?

Dystopian
01-13-2013, 03:54 PM
I'm not saying that there isn't anything to this story, but I think its funny that a lot of these same Fox news twats that are pushing this are also the same ones who vehemently attack anybody who doubts the official story of 9/11.

Aratus
01-13-2013, 03:56 PM
so how does this retired general have info about classified secret government plans?

if there is a loose whispering winds grapevine swirling around the five sided building, let alone bar talk in D.C's georgetown aplenty, need we ask?

specsaregood
01-13-2013, 03:57 PM
He could chop off a kittens head and shove it up Glenn Beck's ass on live TV and the Libs wouldnt care.

Now thats what I'd call "must see tv"

shane77m
01-13-2013, 04:09 PM
The Washington Examiner, quoting retired Four-Star Admiral James Lyons, writes: “the attack on the American Consulate in Benghazi… was the result of a bungled abduction attempt…. the first stage of an international prisoner exchange… that would have ensured the release of Omar Abdel Rahman, the ‘Blind Sheik’…”

They have been saying this on the No Agenda Show since this happened in Benghazi. Looks like Adam and John were right again.

http://www.noagendashow.com/

Brian4Liberty
01-13-2013, 04:51 PM
if there is a loose whispering winds grapevine swirling around the five sided building, let alone bar talk in D.C's georgetown aplenty, need we ask?

Yep, it's a good possibility that a retired Admiral may have access to some loose lipped acquaintances.

awake
01-13-2013, 05:34 PM
No President will ever be successfully impeached from this day forward no matter what he does.

akforme
01-13-2013, 05:50 PM
chancellor hitler burned the reichstagg and nothing came of it but death and destruction, don't expect hitlerbama to get punished.

I don't think the nazi's started the fire, they just blamed the wrong people to support their beliefs.

Aratus
01-13-2013, 05:54 PM
they cleverly started the fire... i feel

ronpaulfollower999
01-13-2013, 05:55 PM
Just another 9/11 false flag.

RonPaulMall
01-13-2013, 06:15 PM
I don't think the nazi's started the fire, they just blamed the wrong people to support their beliefs.

Actually, there is little to suggest they had anything to do with the fire, and at least one of the people they "blamed" was certainly the "right" guy. They also tried a few other Communists who were acquitted.

ghengis86
01-13-2013, 07:26 PM
No President will ever be successfully impeached from this day forward no matter what he does.

Truth ^^^

shane77m
01-13-2013, 07:26 PM

At one time there was talk of impeaching Obama for Libya but I guess it never went anywhere. I think the only way a president will ever be impeached is if we the people did it.

alucard13mmfmj
01-13-2013, 07:30 PM
congress needs to grow balls and impeach more often. of course itll never happen. democrats would never impeach democrat POTUS and republicans would never impeach republican POTUS. it seems "loyalty to party" is stronger than ever these days.

was surprised clinton back then got impeached... for something as silly as having sucky sucky with a woman and lying about it.

Anti Federalist
01-13-2013, 07:42 PM
Holy shit. Waiting for something other than an examiner article. No offense Angel I love all you guys. With that said. Lets say every word of this is true. Nothing will happen. O will remain right where he is. He could chop off a kittens head and shove it up Glenn Beck's ass on live TV and the Libs wouldnt care.
Nobody would care.

Oh, yeah, a bunch of noise and "robble rabbling" would take place, but at the end of the day, he'd stay right where he is.

These are now eight year Caesars.

Anti Federalist
01-13-2013, 07:44 PM
congress needs to grow balls and impeach more often. of course itll never happen. democrats would never impeach democrat POTUS and republicans would never impeach republican POTUS. it seems "loyalty to party" is stronger than ever these days.

was surprised clinton back then got impeached... for something as silly as having sucky sucky with a woman and lying about it.

And that was why he stayed.

A real impeachment would have brought charges against him for "MissileGate" or for the dead of Waco.

Nothing but testing to see what we'll put up with.

Now we know.

fr33
01-13-2013, 07:51 PM
I've been saying this appeared to be a false flag since it happened. And I'm not the type to do that...

Occam's Banana
01-13-2013, 07:56 PM

Hell, yes, they would care. They'd even pay to watch it ...

Occam's Banana
01-13-2013, 07:57 PM

If by any chance someone like Ron Paul should ever be elected, I think your prediction will turn out false.

awake
01-13-2013, 08:27 PM
If by any chance someone like Ron Paul should ever be elected, I think your prediction will turn out false.

Some one like Ron Paul will never be a "President". However, he has come to lead many millions with out ever needing to hold that office.

Christ might have made an outstanding Caesar, but that would have defeated his entire message.