PDA

View Full Version : Parasites Riot At Section 8 Voucher Handout

TywinLannister
01-12-2013, 03:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk6LyFgaKw8&feature=youtu.be

AuH20
01-12-2013, 03:27 PM
Who needs 10 bullets to slow down a desperate mob?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? On second thought.

FSP-Rebel
01-12-2013, 03:29 PM
That's part of my Congressional district and partially why we're a democratic safe haven.

nobody's_hero
01-12-2013, 03:37 PM
The only reason I could think of for the gov't to not do these things on a one-by-one basis is that the elite actually gets sadistic joy out of watching people attack each other for scraps.

You mean to tell me they couldn't just have applications where people could come in and fill one out and wait to hear back?

No, instead lets just announce one day where we'll be giving out 'free' housing and wait for a giant crowd to form like the idiots who camp out for black friday shopping at 10PM Thursday night.

They want chaos so they can 'restore order.' Gov't will protect you from the mobs it creates.

pcosmar
01-12-2013, 03:39 PM
Parasites ?

Trained.
Years of welfare state. Conditioned from birth. for generations. They have been at this for some time.

kathy88
01-12-2013, 04:02 PM
The only reason I could think of for the gov't to not do these things on a one-by-one basis is that the elite actually gets sadistic joy out of watching people attack each other for scraps.

You mean to tell me they couldn't just have applications where people could come in and fill one out and wait to hear back?

No, instead lets just announce one day where we'll be giving out 'free' housing and wait for a giant crowd to form like the idiots who camp out for black friday shopping at 10PM Thursday night.

They want chaos so they can 'restore order.' Gov't will protect you from the mobs it creates.Dead nuts.

AGRP
01-12-2013, 04:06 PM
Why didnt they interview the people in the background?

Cowlesy
01-12-2013, 04:07 PM
Their votes count as much as your votes.

familydog
01-12-2013, 04:08 PM
This is the inevitable consequence of children being raised by the government. Stop sending your child to publik skools and they will stop being dependent on it.

kathy88
01-12-2013, 04:09 PM
When I took my kids to preschool there was a food pantry twice a month in the same building. I dropped them off before they opened and the line of people waiting for handouts talking on their cell phones, smoking cigarettes, covered in tattoos and mostly obese used to infuriate me.

Aeroneous
01-12-2013, 04:10 PM
Parasites is a good way to phrase it. I've got to hand it to Candice, I think she's the first welfare-state person that's been on the news who didn't look like a total delinquent or sound like an idiot.

TywinLannister
01-12-2013, 04:49 PM
Parasites is a good way to phrase it. I've got to hand it to Candice, I think she's the first welfare-state person that's been on the news who didn't look like a total delinquent or sound like an idiot.

Yeah, only 1 facial piercing. Thats astounding

torchbearer
01-12-2013, 04:54 PM

thankfully they reject gun ownership.

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-12-2013, 05:02 PM
Yo they be makin' us wait for our free government handouts, can't stand this shit. I expect better customer service from our shadowy overlords. Fuck man.

itshappening
01-12-2013, 05:08 PM
they deserve more!!

keep working hard so these people can collect their housing checks and then stop off at the McDonalds conveniently located a block away.

TheTexan
01-12-2013, 05:12 PM
Wikipedia is telling me that the maximum monthly voucher for housing assistance is $2200/mo. $2200 a month? Holy shit, I want in on that too.

Where's the Obama phone lady when you need her? I bet she knows how I can get in on this action

torchbearer
01-12-2013, 05:13 PM
Wikipedia is telling me that the maximum monthly voucher for housing assistance is $2200/mo. $2200 a month? Holy shit, I want in on that too.

Where's the Obama phone lady when you need her? I bet she knows how I can get in on this action

wow, i want in on that action.

oyarde
01-12-2013, 05:16 PM
Where I live , the median income, would be less than 2k take home a month....

Confederate
01-12-2013, 05:17 PM

Yay, democracy.

I wish there was a 3/5th compromise when it comes to those on welfare...

TheTexan
01-12-2013, 05:23 PM
What's really awesome is you can apply Section 8 vouchers towards a purchase of a home. If I ever get homeless, I'm going to Section 8 a loft in Manhattan. Then when they cut off my Section 8 funds I'll sell it for mad $, quit my job, and rinse and repeat.

I'll be professionally homeless. This country is awesome.

James Madison
01-12-2013, 05:24 PM

That's more than I make!

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-12-2013, 05:25 PM
That's more than I make!Me too. This is fucked up.

TheTexan
01-12-2013, 05:26 PM
That's more than I make!

Yes, the voucher amount is dependent on where you live. So if you're homeless in middle of nowhere bumtown your voucher might be $300. But if you're homeless in Manhattan, where the "fair market rent" is much much higher, your voucher is $2200.

So if you're going to be homeless, do it in Manhattan.

phill4paul
01-12-2013, 05:29 PM
Yes, the voucher amount is dependent on where you live. So if you're homeless in middle of nowhere bumtown your voucher might be $300. But if you're homeless in Manhattan, where the "fair market rent" is much much higher, your voucher is $2200.

Yrp, landlords will get what they can for rent when the government is footing the bill.

TheTexan
01-12-2013, 05:29 PM
Me too. This is fucked up.

Dude, seriously. Quit your job, move to Manhattan. Put up a tent two weeks in advance so you can get first in line at these little voucher handouts.

Spend your $2200 voucher on a mortgage, (not rent), and build up your net worth for free. For food/etc just get food stamps from Bloomberg and YOU ARE SET.

When you're ready for retirement, sell your Manhattan loft for like a million dollars and move to Florida or some shit.

torchbearer
01-12-2013, 05:33 PM
Dude, seriously. Quit your job, move to Manhattan. Put up a tent two weeks in advance so you can get first in line at these little voucher handouts.

Spend your $2200 voucher on a mortgage, (not rent), and build up your net worth for free. For food/etc just get food stamps from Bloomberg and YOU ARE SET.

When you're ready for retirement, sell your Manhattan loft for like a million dollars and move to Florida or some shit.

if you could put this in pdf format with links to where to apply, i'd like one.

Pauls' Revere
01-12-2013, 05:34 PM
That's more than I make!

of course it is! you didn't think they would get less than you did you?

:confused:

Pauls' Revere
01-12-2013, 05:36 PM

a quick search revealed this.

http://www.housingvoucher.org/landers/search/112-section8-v1/

TheTexan
01-12-2013, 05:37 PM

I'm just floating the idea, I know very little about this. If you're really interested, I would advise that you talk to a professional (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio) who can tell you how to get started

Pauls' Revere
01-12-2013, 05:43 PM
What the hell...

As a Section 8 Applicant, You May Also Receive Grant Money - Billions of Dollars in Grant Money is Given Away Each and Every Month!

******, the US Government and Private Foundations are required to give away billions of dollars in grant money each and every month to help people just like you to stimulate the economy. You are free to use this grant money for housing costs and much much more. This is money that you will not have to pay back, it is to encourage you to stimulate the economy from buying United States merchandise. Every year majority of this money goes back into state and federal treasuries because no one applied for this funding!

torchbearer
01-12-2013, 05:48 PM
What the hell...

As a Section 8 Applicant, You May Also Receive Grant Money - Billions of Dollars in Grant Money is Given Away Each and Every Month!

******, the US Government and Private Foundations are required to give away billions of dollars in grant money each and every month to help people just like you to stimulate the economy. You are free to use this grant money for housing costs and much much more. This is money that you will not have to pay back, it is to encourage you to stimulate the economy from buying United States merchandise. Every year majority of this money goes back into state and federal treasuries because no one applied for this funding!

think of the cases of ammo you could buy

LibForestPaul
01-12-2013, 06:37 PM
Yeah, only 1 facial piercing. Thats astounding
Don't be hating just because you don't have the balls to become a parasite. Better learn now than later.

How would you think and act if you were told the following for 20 years
"Rich are stealing from us."
"Poor because people aren't paying their fair share."
"We are a village."
"White man put us down and still are keeping us down."
"The global economy is down."
"I am disadvantaged."

Day after day, week after week. Have you watched the tele lately? I don't, because it makes me sick now. The classwarfare, relgious hatred, bigotry that they throw down the peoples throats. Every once in awhile I do see where RP is coming from.

rprprs
01-12-2013, 09:38 PM
When I took my kids to preschool there was a food pantry twice a month in the same building. I dropped them off before they opened and the line of people waiting for handouts talking on their cell phones, smoking cigarettes, covered in tattoos and mostly obese used to infuriate me.

I too get infuriated at such sights. And the worst part is that there ARE people that are truly down on their luck and in need of assistance and charity. And, I'd be willing to bet that few, if any, of those were in that line.

samforpaul
01-12-2013, 09:46 PM

Kathy, it would probably infuriate you even more if you saw one of those people steal someone's garbage can (the kind w rollers) to use to carry those groceries home.
True story.

jonhowe
01-13-2013, 02:56 PM

I live in Manhattan and my rent is significantly less than 2200, and I live in a very nice area (crummy building, though). You can get a 4 bedroom in a nice part of Harlem (yes, they do exist, it's gotten quite nice in places) for 30% less than that voucher. What a scam.

tod evans
01-14-2013, 07:16 AM
1:40 to 1:50 the amount of cellulite paid for with tax-dollars is amazing!

That includes the cops!

jclay2
01-14-2013, 08:41 AM
think of the cases of ammo you could buy

Lol..Ronpaul supporters on welfare = funding for precious metals/guns/ammo/food storage. I love it. Might as well if we are going to borrow the money anyway. Better to have the money in responsible hands I guess.