PDA

View Full Version : "I feel good knowing that the government is ensuring the quality of my drinking water"

randpaul2016
01-12-2013, 01:30 PM
"I'm proud of the landmark legislation passed since the 1960s which institutionalized regulation of our resources and our environment. Many of these regulations enhanced the quality of American lives: at home, in the work place, and even recreationally. I feel good knowing that the government is ensuring the quality of my drinking water and the air I breath."

Oh man I can respond with fluoride and chemtrails haha how should I go about responding to this without sounding like I am crazy lol This is a post done in my MICRO economic class forums

Danke
01-12-2013, 01:41 PM
Oh man I can respond with fluoride and chemtrails haha how should I go about responding to this without sounding like I am crazy lol This is a post done in my MICRO economic class forums

Leave out the "chemtrails" part. Show studies that link fluoride as a poison.

Lucille
01-12-2013, 01:47 PM
"I'm proud of the landmark legislation passed since the 1960s which institutionalized regulation of our resources and our environment. Many of these regulations enhanced the quality of American lives: at home, in the work place, and even recreationally. I feel good knowing that the government is ensuring the quality of my drinking water and the air I breath."

Harvard Study Finds Fluoride Lowers IQ - Published in Federal Gov't Journal
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/24/idUS127920+24-Jul-2012+PRN20120724

The children in high fluoride areas had significantly lower IQ than those who lived in low fluoride areas," write Choi et al.

Further, the EPA says fluoride is a chemical "with substantial evidence of developmental neurotoxicity."

http://lewrockwell.com/mercola/mercola218.html

A Harvard meta-analysis funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) has concluded that water fluoridation significantly lowers IQ scores in children, and may be a neurotoxicant that affects brain development
More than 23 human studies and 100 animal studies have linked fluoride to brain damage
Fluoride has immunosuppressive effects at low dosages, which can raise your risk of chronic disease, including cancer. Long-lost research linking fluoride to cancer has resurfaced in a Dutch film clip featuring Dr. Dean Burk, co-founder of the US National Cancer Institute and head of its cytochemistry department for over 30 years. In a taped interview, he equates water fluoridation to public murder

randpaul2016
01-12-2013, 02:05 PM
thanks

dillo
01-12-2013, 02:26 PM
the flouride they put in water is also a byproduct of aluminum production

what a coincidence that it happens to be healthy to put in water

randpaul2016
01-12-2013, 02:29 PM
my response already submitted it, cant edit it.

Hey there, had to reply on the part on drinking water. Well according to a study done by Harvard, fluoride was confrimed to lower IQ. The children in high fluoride areas had significantly lower IQ than those who lived in low fluoride areas. Further, the EPA says its a chemical. It is the only drug that is forced as mass medication of the population with no control in dosing. Even though its added to US water to prevent tooth decay, is tooth health more important than brain health?

please tell me I wont have the CIA on me or get expelled :confused:

KingRobbStark
01-12-2013, 02:32 PM
my response already submitted it, cant edit it.

Hey there, had to reply on the part on drinking water. Well according to a study done by Harvard, fluoride was confrimed to lower IQ. The children in high fluoride areas had significantly lower IQ than those who lived in low fluoride areas. Further, the EPA says its a chemical. It is the only drug that is forced as mass medication of the population with no control in dosing. Even though its added to US water to prevent tooth decay, is tooth health more important than brain health?

please tell me I wont have the CIA on me or get expelled :confused:

Take off those those panties and put on some boxers. Nothing will happen to you.

akforme
01-12-2013, 02:37 PM
The problem with this thinking is they don't realize there are two types of security, real and imagined. Proof is that everyone has had times they felt secure but weren't or times they were secure but felt otherwise. Government security is an illusion, it deals in imagined security. The consequence is only those that understand this are the ones with a chance of true security because they don't count on the illusion.

randpaul2016
01-12-2013, 02:43 PM
Take off those those panties and put on some boxers. Nothing will happen to you.

:D

kathy88
01-12-2013, 02:49 PM
Don't mean to nitpick, but if you cut and pasted that, damn dude. College level essays should at least use proper grammar and spelling.

pcosmar
01-12-2013, 03:01 PM

cross posted,

Safe??

What is? :confused:

Seriously. Define safe. Everything under the sun is unsafe. (sun is a bit hot too)
If everything is unsafe,, please define safe.

Anyone ?

mad cow
01-12-2013, 03:22 PM

Tell that to General Jack D. Ripper.