PDA

View Full Version : LEO says won't take guns - will kill those who do

cbrons
01-11-2013, 11:06 AM
FROM MATT BRACKEN, author of Enemies Foreign & Domestic and also a Navy Seal:

Just chucked over the transom:

Report from XXXXX: received 01/10/13, 14:00

"I was in a gun shop last night called XXXXXXXXXXXXX. The one with the owner I was telling you about.( a patriot) The Owner was talking to a man about 28-30 years of age who had his wife with him. He was buying a gun for his wife. I heard them talking but couldn't hear what They were saying. At one point their voices became very quiet but they continued to talk. After the man and woman left, I talked to the owner about a XXXXXXXXX for a rifle. He asked me if I saw the couple he was talking to and went on to explain that the husband was an Ohio State Patrolman for Galliacounty. The patrolman told the owner that he was at a State Police meeting (Time frame unknown, but recent) in Columbus (OH) and they were asked by the State HQ how they felt about confiscating guns from citizens. He also told the owner that TSA agents (or perhaps DHS?) had been to Gallia county earlier in the month (January) stating that there might be civil unrest and asked them (State Troopers), The County Sheriff, and local township law enforcement the same question.

The patrolman told the owner that he was in Columbus with 10 other patrolmen from the area. He told the owner that he stated he wasn't willing to confiscate weapons and that if they came to his house he (the State Patrolman) would kill them. He stated the other 10 patrolmen conveyed the same message. My unit member left and reported to me asap.We have elevated our alert level as a result.

(My comment: The LEOs are critical! Please bump or share or pass around or mention "Dear Mr. Security Agent: a letter to LEOs about gun control (http://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/bracken-dear-mr-security-agent/))

^ This is why the government will eventually be relying on international UN scum to try to take your weapons after the economy collapses thanks to their own corruption and incompetence.

kathy88
01-11-2013, 11:08 AM
It is IMPERATIVE that everyone see where their county Sheriff stands on this issue.

Confederate
01-11-2013, 11:13 AM
It is IMPERATIVE that everyone see where their county Sheriff stands on this issue.

Yup. And if they're on the wrong side it's imperative that they get voted out of office!

AuH20
01-11-2013, 11:17 AM
These wicked Luciferians are coming real hard. DHS think they will be the puppetmasters???? Dear Janet Napolitano, I think it may be time to abort the mission before it backfires.

pcosmar
01-11-2013, 11:23 AM
^ This is why the government will eventually be relying on international UN scum to try to take your weapons after the economy collapses thanks to their own corruption and incompetence.

You are welcome to believe that. There are some Oathkeepers,,a small %.
There are likely some Sheriffs and deputies that will resist these orders,, but they are few. And some of those that personally oppose it will end up doing so anyway. (just doing their job)

Most will get psyched up and souped up at the prospect of busting some heads.
They are Authoritarians. That is why they are there. They love the power trip,, the authority,

They will gladly kick in doors.

AuH20
01-11-2013, 11:25 AM
There are likely some Sheriffs and deputies that will resist these orders,, but they are few. And some of those that personally oppose it will end up doing so anyway. (just doing there job)

They are Authoritarians. That is why they are there. They love the power trip,, the authority, They will gladly kick in doors.

However, my experience with these types is that they often cower and hide when the tables are reversed. Which is what I anticipate happening.

Voluntary Man
01-11-2013, 11:27 AM
Yup. And if they're on the wrong side it's imperative that they get voted out of office!

I voted for the Democrat, last time, because the GOP candidate for sheriff was just WAY too creepy (pedophile creepy).

seyferjm
01-11-2013, 11:29 AM
My country's sheriff is an anti-CCW Dem :( I voted against him but he won easily.

oyarde
01-11-2013, 11:35 AM
Our sherrif is one of those weirdo preppers :), he will not be visiting my home.

pcosmar
01-11-2013, 11:41 AM
Our sherrif is one of those weirdo preppers :), he will not be visiting my home.

Good deal there.
Unfortunately,, they will likely send State Police in such cases.

:(

oyarde
01-11-2013, 11:42 AM
Good deal there.
Unfortunately,, they will likely send State Police in such cases.

:( That is what I figure .....

AFPVet
01-11-2013, 11:50 AM
I guess it's a good thing that my state is one of those states that is very pro gun.

oyarde
01-11-2013, 11:52 AM
I guess it's a good thing that my state is one of those states that is very pro gun. True right now , I do not think the Gov would allow State Police to do such, but ....

Philhelm
01-11-2013, 12:02 PM
Who knows where people truly stand until the line is drawn?

dinosaur
01-11-2013, 12:13 PM
Whenever I read something like this I wonder if it is true, or if it was planted. I wish there was a way to know.

pcosmar
01-11-2013, 12:18 PM
Whenever I read something like this I wonder if it is true, or if it was planted. I wish there was a way to know.

I had that thought too.. Seeds of doubt,, so that folks won't shoot at them when the time comes.

I guess it's a good thing that my state is one of those states that is very pro gun.

I used to think that about Michigan too.
Till I was prosecuted for a gun that I did not even own and had been involved in NO Crime.

If your state restricts ownership or Prosecutes ownership. Registers owners. Records sales. or complies with NFA 34, GCA 68 and all the rest,, it is not "Pro Gun".

cbrons
01-11-2013, 12:21 PM
There are likely some Sheriffs and deputies that will resist these orders,, but they are few. And some of those that personally oppose it will end up doing so anyway. (just doing their job)

They are Authoritarians. That is why they are there. They love the power trip,, the authority,

They will gladly kick in doors.

It won't be the oathkeepers alone that refuse, it'll also be those who don't want to walk up to a fortified house looking for a firefight when they are used to writing tickets all day.

dillo
01-11-2013, 12:23 PM

sheriffs are irrelevant in my state

tod evans
01-11-2013, 12:24 PM
I don't doubt for even a moment that every government employee will do exactly as they're instructed.

There's too many years of policy being followed for me to even look for a shred of decency in any of them.

Seraphim
01-11-2013, 12:24 PM
Bingo.

It won't be the oathkeepers alone that refuse, it'll also be those who don't want to walk up to a fortified house looking for a firefight when they are used to writing tickets all day.

AFPVet
01-11-2013, 12:29 PM
I had that thought too.. Seeds of doubt,, so that folks won't shoot at them when the time comes.

I used to think that about Michigan too.
Till I was prosecuted for a gun that I did not even own and had been involved in NO Crime.

If your state restricts ownership or Prosecutes ownership. Registers owners. Records sales. or complies with NFA 34, GCA 68 and all the rest,, it is not "Pro Gun".

Nope. We have private firearm transfers, no registration, and have one of the easiest carry permits to get (lifetime available). Of course, the best state would be one that has ZERO permits. ...shall not be infringed.

brushfire
01-11-2013, 12:36 PM
Our county has one of those DHS roving units. The big coach bus/toy hauler that comes with a tactical ATV (black razor with black knobby tires - scary fun looking - wish I could spend my own money like my government does). Anyhow, I can only hope that they will choose to side with the citizens and the constitution, when it comes to confiscation.

I know my sheriff is hard core 2A and supports my RTC - every time I've talked with him he's made sure to express that. Still, I've never thought to talk with him about confiscation - perhaps now is the time.

opal
01-11-2013, 01:08 PM
There are govt employees in the south that will not comply.. bet your bottom dollar there. I have a family member that works for the govt in Texas.. she's not giving up hers.

pcosmar
01-11-2013, 01:12 PM
Nope. We have private firearm transfers, no registration, and have one of the easiest carry permits to get (lifetime available). Of course, the best state would be one that has ZERO permits. ...shall not be infringed.

Every state has private sales.
NO Registration? Try to buy a gun at any store that sells them.
Carry Permits?? (registration?)

I agree some states are less bad. ALL States recognize Federal Gun Controls.

QuickZ06
01-11-2013, 01:27 PM
Talk is cheap, when shtf we will see who really up holds that oath.

AuH20
01-11-2013, 01:38 PM
I don't doubt for even a moment that every government employee will do exactly as they're instructed.

There's too many years of policy being followed for me to even look for a shred of decency in any of them.

I'm worried about the pension factor.