PDA

View Full Version : James Yeager Taunts Biden & Federal Government; Threatens Violence

AuH20
01-09-2013, 03:17 PM
Oh boy!!! Interesting times!!!!!!!!

Bio on Yeager:
http://yeagerscorner.com/About_James_Yeager.html

Acala
01-09-2013, 03:38 PM
Most scholars agree that one of the reasons the American civil war happened was because neither side believed that the other side would fight. I think we have the same problem now. The gun grabbers think that all they have to do is pass a law and they have won. I don't think most of them have given any thought at all to what real resistance would look like. It is important that they think about it.

It is not necessary - or likely - that the gun control advocates AGREE that ownership of firearms is a fundamental right upon which hinges the future of freedom in this country. What IS necessary is that they understand that millions of their fellow Americans DO believe that and try to put themselves in the shoes of someone who really thinks that the future of freedom is at stake.

AuH20
01-09-2013, 03:41 PM
Yeager can act brash and appear almost insane sometimes, but he is dead serious. He worked for a security force in Iraq and nearly lost his life during an ambush on their SUVs. He had an RPK bearing down on his position, sending armor piercing rounds in his direction. A few men from his team died that day.

Lucille
01-09-2013, 03:54 PM
Wow.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-09-2013, 04:15 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aorMJoMDN-Q&list=UUJimfyIOFM3Yaot_V8bFLPQ&index=1

Bio on Yeager:

Indeed, we know the government will supply the criminal element in our nation with assault rifles just like president Obama gave them to the drub cartels in Mexico.
Once again, with guns in the hands of the people, there will remain a line between what is the government and what is organized crime. Take away the guns and there won't be any difference between the two as government officials will have nothing to fear.
This isn't enforceable. We need to have the guns in order to protect ourselves from that huge part of our government involved in organized crime.

NewRightLibertarian
01-09-2013, 04:27 PM
This guy kicks ass.

Pericles
01-09-2013, 04:32 PM
Most scholars agree that one of the reasons the American civil war happened was because neither side believed that the other side would fight. I think we have the same problem now. The gun grabbers think that all they have to do is pass a law and they have won. I don't think most of them have given any thought at all to what real resistance would look like. It is important that they think about it.

It is not necessary - or likely - that the gun control advocates AGREE that ownership of firearms is a fundamental right upon which hinges the future of freedom in this country. What IS necessary is that they understand that millions of their fellow Americans DO believe that and try to put themselves in the shoes of someone who really thinks that the future of freedom is at stake.

They really need to understand this, because it is !FACT!

Confederate
01-09-2013, 04:38 PM
In tomorrow's news:

'James Yeager declared enemy combatant and is in military custody'

jbauer
01-09-2013, 04:40 PM
Ok, so now that I watched that, I'd say my ip address has been written down.

Cowlesy
01-09-2013, 04:51 PM
So....what agency does this guy work for?

satchelmcqueen
01-09-2013, 04:52 PM
i bet he will be in jail tomorrow for his free speech im sad to say. the government and the prez better realize what they are about to set off if they dont let this issue go. fast and furious is all i need to say. bunch of hypocrites.

Spikender
01-09-2013, 04:53 PM
So....what agency does this guy work for?

Same one as Alex Jones I think.

shane77m
01-09-2013, 04:54 PM
My first thoughts were:
Is he really a company man that is just trying to set people up.
Is he just a blowhard that is blowing hot air to get attention
Is he serious and is really going to start killing people.

If he is serious then look for him to get black bagged or get suicided.

Regardless, I am going to go and get my bug out bag in order just in case things get even worse.

chudrockz
01-09-2013, 05:06 PM
Very interesting times indeed.

rprprs
01-09-2013, 05:28 PM
Wow.I'd just like to elaborate on that a little...
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm139/rprprs/wow_zps93e19759.gif

Spikender
01-09-2013, 05:29 PM
I'd just like to elaborate on that a little...

Maybe it's just me, but that GIF is murder on my eyes.

kathy88
01-09-2013, 05:39 PM
It won't let me watch. Says the vid is private. I wonder what happened? Summary please?

kathy88
01-09-2013, 05:39 PM
Maybe it's just me, but that GIF is murder on my eyes.

I miss LSD.

shane77m
01-09-2013, 05:40 PM
It won't let me watch. Says the vid is private. I wonder what happened? Summary please?

black bagged

Confederate
01-09-2013, 05:44 PM

"I will kill people if they ban guns"

Deborah K
01-09-2013, 05:45 PM
Tomorrow I'll contact Stewart Rhodes and Larry Pratt. We need a declaration, and we need it to go viral.

rprprs
01-09-2013, 05:47 PM
"I will kill people if they ban guns"
Not really just that... he said he would start killing if they took this banning effort even one step further.

shane77m
01-09-2013, 05:49 PM
Not really just that... he said he would start killing if they took this banning effort even one step further.

It will be interesting to see if he does what he said he would do. With the background that his website says has, he could do probably do some major damage.

Uriel999
01-09-2013, 05:51 PM
No balls! :toady:

JK/SEA
01-09-2013, 05:52 PM

same here..

rprprs
01-09-2013, 05:54 PM
same here..I must have just gotten in under the wire. Anyone know how long it was up before it went private?

unklejman
01-09-2013, 05:59 PM
Video is private now. I missed it.

rprprs
01-09-2013, 06:00 PM
No balls! :toady:Posting something like that publicly on YouTube?
I'd say no brains either.

AuH20
01-09-2013, 06:17 PM
Here is the audio.

http://s1082.beta.photobucket.com/user/762x54R/media/PackYourBags720p_H264-AAC_zps946f1df0.mp4.html

nobody's_hero
01-09-2013, 06:20 PM
It says video private., maybe it's best I didn't watch it. I might get put on a list moved up the list..

Deborah K
01-09-2013, 06:20 PM
Posting something like that publicly on YouTube?
I'd say no brains either.

It needs to be done. By millions of us. There are more of us than there are of them, and they need to be reminded of this fact.

fr33
01-09-2013, 06:28 PM
Here is the audio.

*edited
Video too. That guy's either brave, stupid, or a shill. I don't know which.

AuH20
01-09-2013, 06:38 PM

EDIT:

I'm going to take it down. I don't want spooks at Yeager's place. He's crazy enough to engage them. LOL

Deborah K
01-09-2013, 06:53 PM
EDIT:

I'm going to take it down. I don't want spooks at Yeager's place. He's crazy enough to engage them. LOL

Wait. What's going on? Did he not post that tube in the first place? Is he the one who took it down? Did you repost it w/out his permission or something?

rprprs
01-09-2013, 06:56 PM
EDIT:

Smart move.

JK/SEA
01-09-2013, 06:56 PM

not stupid or a shill. You better believe he ain't the only one thinking this.

Confederate
01-09-2013, 06:57 PM
Wait. What's going on? Did he not post that tube in the first place? Is he the one who took it down? Did you repost it w/out his permission or something?

He (Yeager) posted it to youtube and then a few hours later made it private.

Keith and stuff
01-09-2013, 07:01 PM
Please, move to New Hampshire before it is too late.

AuH20
01-09-2013, 07:08 PM

I posted a copy, but then decided I don't want spooks after him.

Deborah K
01-09-2013, 07:09 PM
He (Yeager) posted it to youtube and then a few hours later made it private.

Okay then yes, the OP should remove it out of respect. Glad I got to see it. Glad there's others who feel like Mark and I, and others in our family feel, and many in our community.

Confederate
01-09-2013, 07:17 PM
Okay then yes, the OP should remove it out of respect. Glad I got to see it. Glad there's others who feel like Mark and I, and others in our family feel, and many in our community.

I really hope that a large proportion of gun owners stand up the way he does.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-09-2013, 08:49 PM
It needs to be done. By millions of us. There are more of us than there are of them, and they need to be reminded of this fact.

When people are discharged from the military, they become part of the militia. As the military protects the head (ten commandments), the militia is charge with protecting their neighbor (love thy neighbor as thyself).
In other words, those of us who are sensible and civilized are the ones who realize we are born into a militia to help protect our neighbors from tyranny both domestic and abroad.

Deborah K
01-09-2013, 08:52 PM
When people are discharged from the military, they become part of the militia. As the military protects the head (ten commandments), the militia is charge with protecting their neighbor (love thy neighbor as thyself).
In other words, those of us who are sensible and civilized are the ones who realize we are born into a militia to help protect our neighbors from tyranny both domestic and abroad.

Sadly, I don't think most Americans think that way.

AuH20
01-09-2013, 10:15 PM
Building a Weapons Cache by James Yeager. Good stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sC5-lyBV97o#!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qzd2JxN6K3I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8iTh8gcnA6c

opal
01-09-2013, 10:41 PM
sigh.. too late to the party

"this video is private"

AuH20
01-09-2013, 10:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UuyjecAhx0&list=UUJimfyIOFM3Yaot_V8bFLPQ&index=5

Confederate
01-09-2013, 10:57 PM
You posted it as I'm watching it on his channel :p

opal
01-09-2013, 11:15 PM
thanks yall

AuH20
01-10-2013, 12:42 PM
Here it goes!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/10/james-yeager-start-killing-people-obama-gun-policy_n_2448751.html

Deborah K
01-10-2013, 12:49 PM
Here it goes!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/10/james-yeager-start-killing-people-obama-gun-policy_n_2448751.html

The comments section really scares me. People just don't understand the 2nd amendment, and they're so willing to strip it from the rest of us.

Philhelm
01-10-2013, 12:51 PM
The comments section really scares me. People just don't understand the 2nd amendment, and they're so willing to strip it from the rest of us.

It's funny when presumably unarmed or scarcely armed people wish to use violence against heavily armed people.

AuH20
01-10-2013, 12:58 PM
"They should send SEAL Team Six to his house."

Typical liberal nonsense. They have no idea that a fair share of these trained killers hate them. I was talking to this one guy who interacts with some AH-64 (APACHE) Pilots and he told me that the ones he knows, are all good ole boys who fly the Gadsen flag and love guns. Now think about that for a second, progs. Think real hard.

shane77m
01-10-2013, 12:58 PM
Really no point in arguing with the dipsticks that comment at Huffpo. I think some of them might have brain damage.

I wonder if he will get a visit from the Feds? If he does, I wonder if there will be any fallout from it?

specsaregood
01-10-2013, 01:12 PM
I wonder if he will get a visit from the Feds? If he does, I wonder if there will be any fallout from it?

I wouldnt' want to be the fed pulling the short straw and being selected for that visit.

Philhelm
01-10-2013, 01:12 PM
I've come to the conclusion that there is no point in arguing at all. They "win" once you're willing to debate the merits of your natural rights. There is no debate; there is no compromise. Any attempt to deprive us of our natural rights is an act of aggression.

shane77m
01-10-2013, 01:20 PM
I wonder what these liberal gun control freaks will do if things go bad and there is another civil war? Where will they go? If we were to rebuild the country and base it upon the Constitution will they leave or stay and continue to try and undermine as they are now?

AuH20
01-10-2013, 01:22 PM
I wonder what these liberal gun control freaks will do if things go bad and there is another civil war? Where will they go? If we were to rebuild the country and base it upon the Constitution will they leave or stay and continue to try and undermine as they are now?

Most of the loyalists fled to Canada after the Revolutionary War. :)

shane77m
01-10-2013, 01:28 PM
Most of the loyalists fled to Canada after the Revolutionary War. :)

Maybe these here will do the same. Or at least maybe California. Sorry for you California folks on here.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-10-2013, 01:45 PM
"They should send SEAL Team Six to his house."

Typical liberal nonsense. They have no idea that a fair share of these trained killers hate them. I was talking to this one guy who interacts with some AH-64 (APACHE) Pilots and he told me that the ones he knows, are all good ole boys who fly the Gadsen flag and love guns. Now think about that for a second, progs. Think real hard.

Sounds like one hell of a disconnect.

And if so, would it be a giant photo op?

I wouldnt' want to be the fed pulling the short straw and being selected for that visit.

I'd imagine there would be many hundreds, and pretty much all the armored vehicles they could drive.

Deborah K
01-10-2013, 01:51 PM
Maybe these here will do the same. Or at least maybe California. Sorry for you California folks on here.

:(

Deborah K
01-10-2013, 01:52 PM
Sounds like one hell of a disconnect.

And if so, would it be a giant photo op?

I'd imagine there would be many hundreds, and pretty much all the armored vehicles they could drive.

People need cameras and live feed on their properties. When shtf, it should be live and tubed.

Pericles
01-10-2013, 01:53 PM
It's funny when presumably unarmed or scarcely armed people wish to use violence against heavily armed people.

It is to laugh.

AuH20
01-10-2013, 01:53 PM
Here is my theory. The liberal voting bloc and their politicians have been pushing us around for so long, that they no longer fear any type of reprisal, since we've been twisted into a pretzel trying to argue against their nonsense on biased ground. And this blind spot I feel will be the undoing of them. Right now, they remind me of a bully who has his back turned, while being completely oblivious to the threat at their feet.

specsaregood
01-10-2013, 02:03 PM

Dunno about that. While the ownership % of legal gun owners in CA is lower than most states, the complete total # of legal gun owners in CA is in the top 10.

kathy88
01-10-2013, 02:17 PM
People need cameras and live feed on their properties. When shtf, it should be live and tubed.

The Revolution will not be televised.

Tod
01-10-2013, 02:17 PM

How does one do that if your connections to the outside world are cut off?

Satellite internet connection cut off, cable cut off, electricity cut off, etc....

Philhelm
01-10-2013, 02:34 PM
Here is my theory. The liberal voting bloc and their politicians have been pushing us around for so long, that they no longer fear any type of reprisal, since we've been twisted into a pretzel trying to argue against their nonsense on biased ground. And this blind spot I feel will be the undoing of them. Right now, they remind me of a bully who has his back turned, while being completely oblivious to the threat at their feet.

What is really insane, despite how the "liberals" are the whiniest of crybabies, they are, in fact, winning! They are getting everything they want and more, yet, in their hubris, they cannot leave this issue alone, nor do they seem to realize that they will awaken the sleeping rattlesnake. Everything they have succeeded in will be at risk of being utterly undone.

While I have not conducted any sort of pissant poll that you would see on the television, I have not yet met a firearm owner that said they would turn in their firearms. Not one!

Deborah K
01-10-2013, 02:45 PM
How does one do that if your connections to the outside world are cut off?

Satellite internet connection cut off, cable cut off, electricity cut off, etc....

Assuming they even think that far ahead. People off the electric grid with shortwave radios can connect to the internet.

AuH20
01-10-2013, 03:14 PM
I just heard he posted a PART 2!!!! He doubled down!!!! I heard it's more incendiary than AJ's comments!!! Mr. Yeager is the real deal, which is what I was telling everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2kkax7WOKI

libertygrl
01-10-2013, 03:14 PM
Tomorrow I'll contact Stewart Rhodes and Larry Pratt. We need a declaration, and we need it to go viral.

That would be great! But if I'm not mistaken, I think people also need to be made aware that your local county sheriff is supposedly charged with protecting our rights from the federal government - including our 2nd amendment rights. Maybe we all need to contact our own county sheriff's and give them information from Sheriff Mack as well and put them on NOTICE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7aUrtroSk0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4ygEk7lvvg&feature=player_embedded

Cowlesy
01-10-2013, 03:18 PM

It may scare you, but I bet it does not surprise you.

To me, the entire matter is time preference. Today, in 99.8% of America, you do not need a gun to walk outside and be safe. Not having one period does not cause a huge portion of our society to be home-bound recluses. Five years from now, I bet things will be the same as now.

So society's outlook stretches *maybe* two years, and maybe some look out five years.

Almost none think generationally. "Things are swell now, but the slow grind of things may cause society to not be so safe in thirty years. How can I be certain there will be adequate police/military presence to maintain law and order?" Naturally, people who think like this wish to ensure their progeny, friends and neighbors and/or communities will be protected long after they're gone. True, some people think that in a year they'll need their AR or Mini-14, but I think most plan for that which one does not expect, and think inter-generationally.

No, I don't think Obama will do any sort of gun confiscation, as he says he won't. I take him at his word. But I don't plan based on current events. I plan based on the fact I have zero clue, 30 years from now, what kind of world we will live in. I wish to give my friends/family/community a fighting chance; that's why I'd have these sorts of guns (I can't because where I live), not because I think civilization is going in the tank in a year.

Few people plan inter-generationally for security, because we (most of us) live in a very peaceful society at this time.

Deborah K
01-10-2013, 03:18 PM
Right on, sista!

That would be great! But if I'm not mistaken, I think people also need to be made aware that your local county sheriff is supposedly charged with protecting our rights from the federal government - including our 2nd amendment rights. Maybe we all need to contact our own county sheriff's and give them information from Sheriff Mack as well and put them on NOTICE.

AuH20
01-10-2013, 03:21 PM
Yeager doubled down. He didn't apologize!!!! He actually told his critics to fuck off. The feds are going to jail him or kill him at this rate. Then again his profile is so high right now, that would be extremely dumb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2kkax7WOKI

paulbot24
01-10-2013, 03:24 PM

This deserves its own thread.

Deborah K
01-10-2013, 03:27 PM

To me, the entire matter is time preference. Today, in 99.8% of America, you do not need a gun to walk outside and be safe. Not having one period does not cause a huge portion of our society to be home-bound recluses. Five years from now, I bet things will be the same as now.

So society's outlook stretches *maybe* two years, and maybe some look out five years.

Almost none think generationally. "Things are swell now, but the slow grind of things may cause society to not be so safe in thirty years. How can I be certain there will be adequate police/military presence to maintain law and order?" Naturally, people who think like this wish to ensure their progeny, friends and neighbors and/or communities will be protected long after they're gone. True, some people think that in a year they'll need their AR or Mini-14, but I think most plan for that which one does not expect, and think inter-generationally.

No, I don't think Obama will do any sort of gun confiscation, as he says he won't. I take him at his word. But I don't plan based on current events. I plan based on the fact I have zero clue, 30 years from now, what kind of world we will live in. I wish to give my friends/family/community a fighting chance; that's why I'd have these sorts of guns (I can't because where I live), not because I think civilization is going in the tank in a year.

Few people plan inter-generationally for security, because we (most of us) live in a very peaceful society at this time.

Obama is a proven liar. Why on God's green earth would you take him at his word? Especially given the news from Biden yesterday.

Cowlesy
01-10-2013, 03:28 PM
Obama is a proven liar. Why on God's green earth would you take him at his word? Especially given the news from Biden yesterday.

There is no practical way for him to confiscate 300,000,000 firearms. It won't happen.

Deborah K
01-10-2013, 03:29 PM
The Revolution will not be televised.

Why not? If the LA Riots can be televised, why not 'The Revolution'? By US!

AuH20
01-10-2013, 03:30 PM
There is no practical way for him to confiscate 300,000,000 firearms. It won't happen.

But what if he doesn't want to confiscate anything but rather instigate?

Philhelm
01-10-2013, 03:31 PM
But what if he doesn't want to confiscate anything but rather instigate?

Then let the cards fall where they may so that we can finally see where everyone truly stands.

Deborah K
01-10-2013, 03:32 PM

Maybe not all at one time. But everywhere a quell needs to happen, the national guard et.al. will be on stand-by - ready to do what they did in New Orleans. I don't doubt it for a second.

ZENemy
01-10-2013, 03:40 PM

Who said these sick fucks care about practicality?

1.6 billion bullets
Armored pill boxes
federalizing and nationalizing the local police

I dont know, I still don't think it will happen, they will smack us with more and more incrementalism, but that being said they sure do APPEAR to be setting up a non practical way to take our guns.

Cowlesy
01-10-2013, 03:49 PM

1.6 billion bullets
Armored pill boxes

I dont know, I still don't think it will happen, they will smack us with more and more incrementalism, but that being said they sure do APPEAR to be setting up a non practical way to take our guns.

Look, I get it!

People are justifiably upset about any shred of gun control beyond what we already have. I am with you on that. But do I think this is going to morph into a dystopian scenario of chaos and bloodshed? I don't. I hope I am right.

If people were concerned and not ready for this, I don't have much sympathy. The day he got re-elected, should have been the signal to buy stuff that we all know he wants to ban. Then the tragic Sandy Hook event occurred, and the shelves are bare. People should have planned ahead instead of panicking now.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-10-2013, 03:58 PM

Not with the current economic conditions, lust for war, currency printing, and war on terror turning inward. 5 years from now could look real ugly, even without new assaults on the 2nd.

Deborah K
01-10-2013, 04:02 PM

1.6 billion bullets
Armored pill boxes

There is a build up going on like never before on the military bases in my region. Just sayin.

Deborah K
01-10-2013, 04:04 PM
Look, I get it!

People are justifiably upset about any shred of gun control beyond what we already have. I am with you on that. But do I think this is going to morph into a dystopian scenario of chaos and bloodshed? I don't. I hope I am right.

If people were concerned and not ready for this, I don't have much sympathy. The day he got re-elected, should have been the signal to buy stuff that we all know he wants to ban. Then the tragic Sandy Hook event occurred, and the shelves are bare. People should have planned ahead instead of panicking now.

I hope you're right too. I pray for it. And yeah...it's difficult to feel any sympathy for people who called us 'Chicken Little' and now can't get weapons or ammo.

Uriel999
01-10-2013, 04:05 PM
There is a build up going on like never before on the military bases in my region. Just sayin.

Yeah, its called coming home. We are drawing down our presence in Afghan.

ZENemy
01-10-2013, 04:13 PM
Look, I get it!

I can dig it Friend! I agree!

Deborah K
01-10-2013, 04:16 PM
Yeah, its called coming home. We are drawing down our presence in Afghan.

Oh good.

S.Shorland
01-10-2013, 04:53 PM
Without leadership,most gun owners won't know how or who to fight.It will take (ex) military types.I like this video by MainePrepper from last year.He seems to think there aren't enough military willing to just seize your guns but has reasonable suggestions of what to do up until that point.UN Agenda 21 is real and the UN elite mean to have their way so I think there will be a collision sometime,although I don't know how they plan to do it.False flags are entirely possible in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V64bWqFUo34

shane77m
01-10-2013, 05:12 PM
Check out the comments on his Farcebook page. People that support the Constitution are labeled terrorists.

Deborah K
01-10-2013, 05:40 PM
Check out the comments on his Farcebook page. People that support the Constitution are labeled terrorists.

They're calling him out as a fraud.

On his personal website, Yeager's Corner, Yeager says he's a "TN Department Of Safety Certified Firearms Instructor."

But Dalya Qualls, a spokesperson for the Department of Safety and Homeland Security, told TPM that's just not the case.

"I have confirmed with our Handgun Unit that Mr. Yeager is not a Department of Safety and Homeland Security certified handgun instructor and Tactical Response is not a department certified school," Qualls said in an email.

Though Yeager lists himself as a "firearms instructor," Qualls told TPM he is not certified by the department and that there is no such certification offered.

If this isn't true, he needs to nip it in the bud before it ruins his credibility.

A Son of Liberty
01-10-2013, 05:46 PM
Molon Labe.

That's all that needs to be said at this point.

No more scrambling to convince anyone. No more searching for the right words.

Come and take them. If that's what they want, then by all means... come and try to take them.

You either understand what's on the other side of the wall right now, or you don't. No more time for discussion. No more trying to convince.

Molon Labe.

osan
01-10-2013, 05:54 PM

I'd say WE need to think about it more. Without rational, coherent, and active local planning, the government stooges will pass the law and walk away with our firearms in piecemeal fashion. If raids on homes are met with neighbors peeking through curtains rather than action where the entire neighborhood emerges armed and ready to kill the enforcers at a moment's notice, we do not stand a chance. The scattered resistance will be crushed viciously and the rest will toe the line. But if communities plan and practice strategy and tactics for response and carry through, by the time the first hundred or so enforcers come back to base in body bags, their handlers will start to get the picture.

I am afraid that it will have to come to that once law is enacted and enforcement action begins. At that point each of us will be faced with making the choice to resist or lay down, knowing that half-measures in the former will avail us the same result as laying down, only worse. The enforcers need to be made clear that their trespass will cost them in terms of life and limb. They understand and respect nothing else.

They don't operate on so rational a basis. If their agendas are met with terminal resistance, filled body bags may get their attention. But the root of the problem rests with the elite and when push comes to shove, assuming it ever does and we do not fold en-masse like cheap suits, the elite will have to be forcibly removed from their positions, many of them killed because they will not go without fights. I would also state that it is my opinion that those elites who employ enforcers to do the deeds should be executed for capital crimes when those agents die in the "line of duty". I would strongly recommend trial, conviction, and VERY public execution to be broadcast to the far corners of the world to serve as examples of what it means to trespass upon a free people and to inspire the people of the world to join ranks if they choose.

We are coming down to the wire now. "They" have stated there will be "legislation". Be ever so clear that the degree to which it infringes upon us is utterly irrelevant. This step will lead to others, so sitting back and sighing in relief that they only came for your neighbor and not you will not cut the mustard in the long run because you will only be putting off the day when the no-knock is served through your door.

Time ain't coming. Time is now. Choose your sides and I suggest you get talking to your like-minded neighbors, make plans and commit to having each other's backs. Anything less and you may as well lie down because you will not stand a chance when the real enforcement hits its stride. Kill several hundreds of enforcers up front and the masters MIGHT back down... even then I am not at all sure that anything less than a comprehensive airing-out of these scoundrels will reasonably ensure our short term futures. They are playing for keeps. They butcher people by the millions all over the world. I cannot imagine they would flinch at the prospect of killing us to whatever degree was needed to get us under thumb.

tod evans
01-10-2013, 06:06 PM
I would strongly recommend trial, conviction, and VERY public execution to be broadcast to the far corners of the world to serve as examples of what it means to trespass upon a free people and to inspire the people of the world to join ranks if they choose.

Excellent 4-star post!

I especially like this...

+rep

A Son of Liberty
01-10-2013, 06:25 PM
Time ain't coming. Time is now.

QFT.

We should be done discussing this matter.

I INSIST that my rights be respected, at pain of death.

MOLON LABE.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-10-2013, 06:46 PM
Sadly, I don't think most Americans think that way.

One can't control tyranny by the implementation of laws. We should all know this by now. This means, as absurd as it might seem, that government can only be controlled by conscience.
This is an extremely subtle point.
Another subtle point is how civilizations maintain themselves by prospering. The people have to advance. China is an exception as she has existed for thousands of years in a state of stasis going through many dynasties, but she is an anomaly. And dynasties are the worst kinds of tyrannies.
Another point is how civilizations aren't based on law and order, as lawyers would have us think, but they are based on the establishment of order first before the implementation of laws are then established to advance that order. The order has to then be either maintained within a state of stasis, as is the case in a dynasty, or it needs to be advanced. In the United States, the governments are charged with advancing the order by improving the people's contentment.
This is also an extremely subtle point.
In the United States, there has been a long standing battle going on between a new order our Founders established and an old prior order, with the new one being founded by them within The Declaration of Independence, it being based on a new natural law they declared giving them the justification to divorce us out from under the rule of a tyrant king (emperor actually). This should have divorced us out from the old pagan puritan order that existed prior.
There has been an ongoing American Movement, with this process being the real *achievement over both The Declaration of Independence, with it being the establishment of a new order, and The U.S. Constitution, with it being the laws later implemented to advance the new order. This American phenomenon of the **American Movement exists wholly outside of the electoral process and includes such notable figures as Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1892), Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862), Samuel Clemens (1835-1910), and John Dewey (1859-1952). Notice how they all relate to each other by the progression in the timeline? They all recognized the hideous battle going on between the old pagan puritan order and the new order our Founders established. Ralph suggested Americans return to nature, Henry actually did it, Samuel depicted Henry in Huckleberry Finn as a little boy returning to nature. John Dewey flat our recognized that a horrible duality of false dichotomies was being taught to the children deceiving them.
All this corruption and deception today is nothing new.
The solution is simple. We need to plug ourselves back in by returning to the reverence of our Founders. We need to at long last acknowledge the one true dualism above all other false dichotomies, the one conflict which has been enduring forever, the desires of a disadvantaged majority to gain control over a tyranny of a few. This means ignoring such false dichotomies as black versus white, male versus female, hetero versus homosexual, old against young, and so on, as distractions perpetuated by tyranny in order to distract the people from doing what is in everyone's best interest.

*The very idea that the two party system was an advancement is a joke and an insult to our Founders.
** There can be only one true movement with that being the one leading us back to the revering of our Founders. This means all other movements are false ones. I don't mean to be demeaning. People are just confused and haven't thought it through. Likewise, any new revolution is going to be against the prior one fought to establish a new order. So, there is no need for another revolution.

AuH20
01-10-2013, 06:54 PM

Many young fools telling him that the mighty U.S. Military will crush him and his band of rebels. Note that many of these morons probably couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag. The 'We' disease strikes again.

shane77m
01-10-2013, 06:55 PM
This if from Jame's Farcebook page:

I will be on the 10pm episode of Nashville's News Channel 4 about my "Pack Your Bags" video.

I wonder if that streams? Should make for some good TV.

Pisces
01-10-2013, 06:56 PM
Piers Morgan is probably dying to have him on his worthless show.

shane77m
01-10-2013, 07:02 PM
http://www.wsmv.com/category/213709/news-live-stream

tod evans
01-10-2013, 07:55 PM
Many young fools telling him that the mighty U.S. Military will crush him and his band of rebels. Note that many of these morons probably couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag. The 'We' disease strikes again.

So many of the "we" people can't grasp the concept of "I".....

I will not stand by...

AuH20
01-10-2013, 08:17 PM
Yeager will be the Ed Schultz show tommorrow night.

cheapseats
01-11-2013, 07:13 AM
James Yeager is slated to be on the Ed Schultz show tonight.

It would be really good if a really calm, really reasoned voice would restate the bottom line...not only dialing down the SHOCK JOCKERY of the Alex Jones version, but also rephrasing it.

If memory serves, Alex Jones said that Civil War would ensue IF YOU COME TO TAKE OUR GUNS.

They don't HAVE to come to take guns, if X thousands (out of millions) are barricaded at home. So long as a certain TYPE stays mainly hunkered down, Official Big Guns don't NEED/WANT to go in...unless/until it serves their purpose. Then they can TAKE. YOU. OUT. Regardless how many you take with you, they can TAKE. YOU. OUT. What kinduva way is that to LIVE?

[I am not about Electoral Politics Activism. In my considered opinion, Electoral Politics Activism hasn't a PRAYER of asserting meaningful reform unless/until genuine up-n-comer, made-in-America, get-er-done STRAIGHT ARROWS are tolerated as a LESSER EVIL in comparison with fierce Conscientious Objectors.]

cheapseats
01-11-2013, 07:30 AM
9 Jan ImplausibleEndeavors ‏@MindOfMo
@MartinBashir: Born to Pakistani Christians who lived in London, NOT Islamabad, do you concede that Government CAN be/become "The Bad Guy"?

10 Jan ImplausibleEndeavors ‏@MindOfMo
@piersmorgan: Reflect back to American Colonists' revolt against ENGLISH TYRANNY. I reckon you'd have forbidden that with #GunControl, yes?

Consider the telling of a fib when r.s.v.p.'g NO to an invitation that you simply do not WANT to accept. The party person presses...pleeeease...then resorts to an interrogation into your excuse that can only lead to exposure of your fib. Well, hell. I DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE TO SAY THIS, BUT I DON'T ENJOY YOUR COMPANY.

WE DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE TO SAY THIS BUT, YEAH, SADLY, BIG GUNS ARE THE LAST BASTION AGAINST GOVERNMENT GONE WILD. Human Nature abides, and History repeats. LOOK AROUND, to be assured of America's militarization at home. FEEL the heavy-handed Authoritarianism.

One does not have to HATE Government...one can ACCEPT Government as a Necessary Evil, considering that even a handful of people typically cannot agree on everything and millions of people can agree on almost nothing...and still be stridently wary-unto-resistance of HUMAN efforts toward conglomeration of Power amongst The Few.

Power corrupts, PERIOD.

tod evans
01-11-2013, 07:37 AM
I put this in another thread but it fits here too;

What to do with treasonous government agents.......Can't really expect to run them through their own system....

cbrons
01-11-2013, 07:39 AM

Bio on Yeager:

Where does he actually threaten violence?

A Son of Liberty
01-11-2013, 07:45 AM
Where does he actually threaten violence?

In the original video, which he took down, he said that if the government went "one inch" further toward a ban, he would "start killing people".

cheapseats
01-11-2013, 08:04 AM
Ed Schultz is among Do Gooders who haven't a lick of economic sense, same with Rachel Maddow. If it's good, if it's fair, it's AFFORDABLE. From dams to damsels in distress, give everyone everything they need to be ON PAR with people who do NOT need Government to lift them to par.

It would be good if James Yeager or SOMEONE with a pulpit would point out the BILLABLE HOURS aspect and the "NON-PROFIT" GOLDEN EGG aspect of gun-control-as-a-staple-wedge-issue.

osan
01-11-2013, 08:19 AM
Originally Posted by tod evans
What to do with treasonous government agents.......Can't really expect to run them through their own system....

You hunt them and air them out. There is nothing else to be done with them that is safe.

In my opinion death is the proper fate for those holding office who violate the rights of others in the manners considered here. No, you don't execute them for accidentally walking into you, but when those at the top enact law in violation of the least among the principles of liberty and to the smallest detectable degree; when those people, having had their error made clear to them refuse to make amend, they damn themselves to such a fate. For one thing, they have proven themselves to be of the class of persons posing clear and present dangers to the rest and as such are beyond redemption, much as with the child rapist. Keeping them in a cell leaves the possibility of eventual release and costs somebody money to maintain. I submit that when one accepts the mantle of the public trust he swears an implicit oath to do no harm, though IMO that oath should be made explicit upon swearing-in. All that uphold and protect the Constitution bullshit is nonsense; uphold and protect the rights of all men. Acceptance of the authorities vested in an office, if those authorities are to be deemed legitimate, places one in an utterly unique position of obligation and risk such that one knows going in that willfully uncorrected performances of the sorts here under consideration are met with the ultimate cost. And here we must be clear that the failures may be of the positive or negative sort.

For example, if you take office and help in the enactment of a statute in violation of human liberty, are made explicitly aware of the nature of your complicity, yet refuse to affect correction, you may be forcibly taken from your post, tried, and executed as a traitor. If as the replacement of such an aired-out stooge you refuse to make the corrections that were part of the condition of your placement into office, the same fate awaits you. And the people of this nation should become sorely intolerant of such commissions and omissions such that none but the rarest breed of true servants will dare to step up to the altar of that service; only the purest of heart, for naught but the ignominious removal from the roles of the living await those who demonstrate so much as the least detectable contempt for their peers in the discharge of their sworn duty to serve their fellows in good faith and to first and foremost do no harm.

If we are to continue with the dangerous fiction of the so-called "state", then liberty demands the manacles upon the ankles of all officials and agents of that state be short, heavy, and ever so uncomfortably tight. All attempts to violate must be met with the most draconian responses. Anything less ends us right where we find ourselves today and headed in the same inevitable direction.

PS: this is a first swag as rewriting the oath of office for executive and legislative branch officials:

"I, <state full name>, do solemnly, knowingly, willingly, and with no Mental Reservation swear and affirm that I will faithfully execute the Office of <fill in the blank>, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Rights of the Individual. I further swear and affirm neither to violate those Rights in any measure or by any means whatsoever, nor to aid or abet such violation and to make immediate and complete Amends and Corrections to Those who have been so injured, regardless of manner or degree. Upon this Affirmation I knowingly and cheerfully post my life as bond in pledge and guaranty of my Word and Deed such that in the event I break this oath in any way or to any degree whatsoever, shall accept its forfeiture and whatever disposition may attend."

Naturally, this will never be accepted by the scoundrels.

cheapseats
01-11-2013, 08:27 AM
...In my opinion death is the proper fate for those holding office who violate the rights of others in the manners considered here.

I am on the ol' Permanent Record as being in the impressive company of Marcus Tullius Cicero..."Roman philosopher, statesman, lawyer, orator, political theorist, consul and constitutionalist"...in believing that, if a nation would be sovereign and secure, Traitors MUST be executed.

But if Americans have no stomach for killing, lol, I'll settle for LIFETIME BANS from both Politics & Finance...after seizure of assets, stripping of pensions, and stints in federal penitentiaries.

osan
01-11-2013, 09:33 AM
I am on the ol' Permanent Record as being in the impressive company of Marcus Tullius Cicero..."Roman philosopher, statesman, lawyer, orator, political theorist, consul and constitutionalist"...in believing that, if a nation would be sovereign and secure, Traitors MUST be executed.

But if Americans have no stomach for killing, lol, I'll settle for LIFETIME BANS from both Politics & Finance...after seizure of assets, stripping of pensions, and stints in federal penitentiaries.

Not me. Full forfeiture. You damn not only yourself, but your family as well. The terror with which we must bind these dangerous sorts must be ultimate and unbending. It must be devoid of mercy or pity. It must be absolute, cruel, and heartless. Nothing less holds even the slightest hope for the future of liberty.

Free men must be warrior people first and foremost. Jews understand this better than any other people in the history of humanity. The Arabs are also well attuned to this understanding. Most of the rest of the world has gone soft in this respect. One cannot have liberty without the willingness to butcher all who dare set so much as a finger upon Patrick Henry's alter of Liberty. Americans have gone so soft in their brains that they are in a state of effective psychosis in this regard - they are insane.

Let it be made clear that being a warrior people, willing to bathe in the blood of tyrants, does not make them warlike. This is a conflation that has been ever so effectively foisted upon us by the enemies of liberty. Being a warrior does not make one a cold, humorless, homicidal maniac; it does not preclude one from loving his children and in ways being childlike himself. It only means that he holds close to his bosom the grim and fearful resolve to visit utter and merciless destruction upon any and all to forget themselves and in their failure choose to trespass upon their fellows. Such failures, when attended with intransigence, must be rewarded with non-equivocation. No reasonable and decent man wishes for this, but duty to self and others demands this of him.

And that is another point to be made: our duty to ourselves is reflected in our duty to others. This is not some collectivist mantra I recite, but a clear and provable (if seemingly paradoxical) consequence of choosing liberty over servitude. By defending the rights of all, I best ensure my own. My rights cannot flourish and perpetuate in a vacuum because raw power trumps rights in the real world. Rights in themselves cannot overcome brute physicality for they are abstract consequences of the acceptance of the Cardinal Postulate (http://freedomisobvious.blogspot.com/2010/12/common-principles-of-free-living.html) and as such serve only as standards by which we judge our own actions and those of others. The only way to ensure our ability to act in accord with those standards is to be well armed and able to defend those rights with the same sorts of brute force arrayed against that ability.

In other words, our brute force capability, coupled with our willingness to apply it, is the real-world means by which our conceptual world is made manifest in human action. Please reread that several thousands of times.

If I fail to defend the rights of others, I concede the arbitrary nature of rights and the slope becomes steep, dead-smooth, and very greasy from that point onward. Such failure is tantamount to one signing his own death-warrant. If I fail to acknowledge your rights, I have no reasonable basis for expecting you to acknowledge mine. We live in such a world and I bid everyone take a good look around you and consider what it is to which you bear witness, and be very careful in the conclusions you reach.

oyarde
01-11-2013, 10:16 AM
They're calling him out as a fraud.

If this isn't true, he needs to nip it in the bud before it ruins his credibility.:) Now you tell me , after I just declared myself King .