PDA

View Full Version : Michigan primary is BACK ON

QWE
11-21-2007, 05:22 PM
for now!

I got an email from Adam from the Michigan for Ron Paul website that the Michigan Supreme Court just reversed the decision of the Circuit Court that effectively ended the primaries. So it is back on for January 15th, unless the Democrats in legislature try to scrap it. So, this is GREAT news, we actually get to vote!

ItsTime
11-21-2007, 05:24 PM
Good news! But are you all planning rallies if they pull the plug again?

QWE
11-22-2007, 10:09 AM
Good news! But are you all planning rallies if they pull the plug again?

The guys from Michigan for Ron Paul had an organized effort to find all delegates in Michigan and had a chip-in for those fancy DVDs to be sent out. Really, I'm not sure what else could be done besides just informing delegates about Ron Paul - and sending out DVDs that aren't from an official campaign seems like a great idea (since it was well done). But really, the chances of Ron Paul winning delegates at a convention rather than a primary seems pretty slim... I think he'll do well in the Michigan primary, so this is a very good thing.

PS, Mike Patton, nice, heh

me3
11-24-2007, 04:56 PM
http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2007711230313

Ethek
11-24-2007, 06:39 PM
Awesome news! Hopefully this will be another big notch in the primary belt!

bbachtung
11-24-2007, 07:05 PM
The guys from Michigan for Ron Paul had an organized effort to find all delegates in Michigan and had a chip-in for those fancy DVDs to be sent out. Really, I'm not sure what else could be done besides just informing delegates about Ron Paul - and sending out DVDs that aren't from an official campaign seems like a great idea (since it was well done). But really, the chances of Ron Paul winning delegates at a convention rather than a primary seems pretty slim... I think he'll do well in the Michigan primary, so this is a very good thing.

PS, Mike Patton, nice, heh

It might be worth sending the DVDs to the uncommitted delegates in West Virginia since the Michigan primary is back on. There are about 150 uncommitted delegates in West Virginia just itching to get vaccinated against big government.

koob
11-26-2007, 08:22 PM
Awesome news! Hopefully this will be another big notch in the primary belt!

it will be if not many dems are on the ballot if the democrats still decide to boycott the MI primary.

Dave Pedersen
01-02-2008, 05:40 PM
Michigan is so very important and it is coming up on us FAST !

After IA = NH = MICHIGAN