PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Most Dangerious Government Agencies

lx43
01-08-2013, 04:10 PM
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/01/top-10-most-dangerous-us-government.html

#5 - Department of Education (ED) - annual budget $70 billion: The way that America has chosen to educate its youth is the beginning of the justifications for the abuses of every other federal agency. The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America, as Charlotte Iserbyt has called it, has resulted in a once independent, entrepreneurial nation becoming a collectivized horde of selfish, but not individualistic, youth. There is much less attention paid to vocational skills, and much more attention paid to training the next bunch of public officials or bureaucracy enforcers. Furthermore, the public school system is clearly engaging in prisoner training with the actions of children becoming criminalized at an ever-greater pace. With the recent CT school shooting, we can expect that this will now become part of the curriculum as justification for the surrounding police state will be taught as a logical consequence in the face of such random threats of terror.

#4 - Department of Homeland Security (DHS) annual budget $100 billion (3,000 page PDF): - Much like the Department of Defense, the activities of DHS are all-encompassing including the goon squad of the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), which has employed untrained, low IQ, and criminal elements including pedophiles to reach into the pants of men, women and children. The TSA is also responsible for introducing cancer to its employees and the public through its backscatter radiation naked imaging machines. And now they are set to hit the streets across America with their spin-off VIPR teams. DHS has set up the ultimate framework for tyranny, including secret lists, secret arrests, activist surveillance, biometric immigration measures, control of cyberspace, Orwellian telescreens and PSA's that increasingly portray average citizens who are engaged in normal activities as worthy of suspicion and interrogation. They are sure to be on the front lines of any gun control and confiscation initiatives, as they clearly have been stockpiling their own ammunition in ever greater numbers.

#3 - U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) - annual budget $155 billion: If there is one agency that is administering the globalist directives of Agenda 21, it is the USDA. They have recently begun putting dubious embargoes on small farms, which is leading to economic and literal starvation of people and animals alike. Through their trickle down directives, farmers can even be charged in a different county after being cleared of wrongdoing in a previous case. This is the hallmark of bureaucratic tyranny. The USDA has been instrumental in clearing Dow Chemical's GM soy, giving Monsanto's GMO crops special 'speed approval,' and covering up pesticide damage to humans and bee populations. But in true absurdist bureaucratic style, the same organization that has consistently overlooked the health and economic threats to countless millions of people decided to fine a family $4 million dollars for selling bunny rabbits.

#2 - Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) - annual budget $892 billion - This gargantuan structure includes the FDA, CDC and the National Institutes of Health among others. The FDA has its own annual budget of $4.5 billion. This agency has approved prescription and over-the-counter drugs that knowingly have killed hundreds of thousands of people annually, has increased irradiation of the food supply, and has covered up vaccine injuries, But if you want Big Pharma, you can get it from a vending machine, thanks to the FDA. No surprise, the FDA has ties to Monsanto and ties to Bayer. Now our food is being made and modified by the largest pesticide manufacturer, while any move to label GMO is shut down by the agency. The FDA has additionally approved AquaBounty's GE Salmon despite a statement by The Center for Food Safety, that its "bad for the consumer, bad for the salmon industry, and bad for the environment." Among other gems are dangerous animal feed additives, approving dangerous anti-viral drugs for infants, and policing food safety in foreign nations.

As for the CDC, or Centers for Disease Creation and Proliferation as some natural medicine practitioners have coined the agency (budget $11 billion), they have encouraged vaccination to such an extent that some have questioned whether their mandated vaccine schedule is part of a compulsory sterilization program.

#1 - Department of Defense (DoD) - annual budget ??? - Officially $613 billion This agency is in desperate need of returning to its more honest original name: The War Department. In addition to being the recipient of the highest percentage of the federal budget, the DoD's Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) division almost deserves a category of its own. Many of DARPA's projects fall into the money pit of "black budget" secret projects not even subjected to presidential and congressional oversight. With DARPA's "mad science" reputation, it is no doubt one of the top recipients of the $50 billion annual black budget, making this one of the most dangerous federal agencies to both the economy of the U.S. and to world peace. Overall, the Department of Defense as the coordinator for anything that falls under "national security" is responsible for openly killing millions and eviscerating the Constitution ... and there is no sign that they are letting up any time soon.

VoluntaryAmerican
01-08-2013, 05:05 PM
Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) - annual budget $892 billion

Holy crap. I had no idea that was the most expensive of the bunch, I though DOD had it for sure.

paulbot24
01-08-2013, 05:29 PM
+rep for a very informative post. This caused me to look up a little information on the USDA, which is very interesting. The damage to bee populations called colony collapse disorder I found is interesting. Again, excellent post.

Confederate
01-08-2013, 05:34 PM
Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) - annual budget $892 billion

Holy crap. I had no idea that was the most expensive of the bunch, I though DOD had it for sure.

It's wrong. Their budget is $78.4 billion (2011). They probably missed out the period and it's $89.2 billion for 2012.

lx43
01-08-2013, 07:10 PM
It's wrong. Their budget is $78.4 billion (2011). They probably missed out the period and it's $89.2 billion for 2012.

You have to add the budget for Medicare/Medicaid into Department of Health/Human Services since those two programs are apart of HHS.

lx43
01-08-2013, 07:11 PM
The Department of Health and Human Services' budget includes more than 300 programs, covering a wide spectrum of activities. Some highlights include:
Health and social science research
Preventing disease, including immunization services
Assuring food and drug safety
Medicare (health insurance for elderly and disabled Americans) and Medicaid (health insurance for low-income people)
Health information technology
Financial assistance and services for low-income families
Improving maternal and infant health, including a Nurse Home Visitation to support first-time mothers.
Head Start (pre-school education and services)
Faith-based and community initiatives
Preventing child abuse and domestic violence
Substance abuse treatment and prevention
Services for older Americans, including home-delivered meals
Comprehensive health services for Native Americans
Medical preparedness for emergencies, including potential terrorism.

CaptLouAlbano
01-08-2013, 07:20 PM
Only one of them is Constitutionally authorized. Three of them were created post 1950.

Confederate
01-08-2013, 07:24 PM
Only one of them is Constitutionally authorized. Three of them were created post 1950.

And one was created in 1862, and is also unconstitutional. Just goes to show that the Constitution has been ignored for a very long time.

Danke
01-08-2013, 09:18 PM
And one was created in 1862, and is also unconstitutional. Just goes to show that the Constitution has been ignored for a very long time.

To which one are you referring?

CaptLouAlbano
01-08-2013, 09:20 PM
To which one are you referring?

Agriculture was in 1862 under Lincoln.

Dystopian
01-08-2013, 09:22 PM
I work for the third most dangerous government agency. I must be an evil son of a bitch.

VoluntaryAmerican
01-08-2013, 09:32 PM
Also, 'Dangerous' is spelled wrong in thread title. And I gave it the 5 stars, so don't bash me for being a grammar nazi. :cool::cool::cool:

lx43
01-08-2013, 09:55 PM
Also, 'Dangerous' is spelled wrong in thread title. And I gave it the 5 stars, so don't bash me for being a grammar nazi. :cool::cool::cool:

This mundane can't spell. lol