PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones: I Made CNN Producer Cry

John F Kennedy III
01-08-2013, 03:55 PM
Alex Jones: I Made CNN Producer Cry

Fiery confrontation with Piers Morgan sent staffers into tailspin

Paul Joseph Watson Infowars.com January 8, 2013

Radio host Alex Jones says his CNN confrontation with host Piers Morgan last night was so volatile that one of the producers of the show burst into tears during the commercial break.

According to Jones, the fact that the showdown became so out of control and off-script overwhelmed CNN staffers and sent them into a tailspin, including Piers Morgan Tonight producer Rachel Burstein, who began to shed tears.

Jones was supposed to appear in a third segment on the show to debate lawyer Alan Dershowitz, but CNN managers and Morgan himself were so outraged at his refusal to play ball that they changed the format of the whole program on a whim.

After the second segment, Morgan told Jones, “You’re done,” to which Jones responded by accusing Morgan of chickening out of the confrontation.

“We will defeat you,” Jones told Morgan, to which Morgan responded by snickering.

Jones said he also confronted Dershowitz on his support for creating warrants that would allow police and security services to torture suspects, adding that Dershowitz was not interested in debating Jones.

Before he even arrived at CNN center in New York, Jones described how he and cameraman Rob Dew were being followed around by undercover police.

Watch a video of Jones’ account of what happened after the cameras stopped rolling below, as well as the debate with Morgan itself.

Videos here:

http://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-i-made-cnn-producer-cry/

Aratus
01-09-2013, 12:31 PM
is alex jones planning on running for public office again anytime soon? is this the start of a new phase of his life?

Zippyjuan
01-09-2013, 12:45 PM
I guess if he does, some will be laughing and some will be crying. He won't run for president. But he will seek as much publicity as he can.

sevin
01-09-2013, 12:45 PM
As I said in the other thread, Alex Jones really pissed me off with this "debate." I hate Piers Morgan and Alex Jones had a chance to use facts to make him look like a fool. Instead, Alex made gun owners look bat shit crazy. This interview did us more harm than good. It makes me wonder who Alex is really working for.

Zippyjuan
01-09-2013, 12:57 PM
Himself.

kahless
01-09-2013, 01:07 PM
I guess if he does, some will be laughing and some will be crying. He won't run for president. But he will seek as much publicity as he can.

It would be like when the Howard Stern fans deluded themselves into propelling him to win the LP nomination for Governor of NY. Alex Jones seems to be the new Howard Stern.

Zippyjuan
01-09-2013, 01:09 PM
They are both certainly big egos. If they were taken off the air, they would be at a loss as what to do with themselves.

Aratus
01-09-2013, 10:35 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

KingRobbStark
01-09-2013, 10:58 PM
What the fuck did I just read?

paulbot24
01-09-2013, 11:16 PM
If Alex Jones had been studious and polite with Piers, Morgan would have just talked over the few things he was "allowed" to say and pwned Alex. Then everybody would have said, "Why didn't Alex get in Piers' face and give him one of his epic rants? Why did Alex just back down like that, especially now, with so much at stake? Things like this make you wonder what his agenda really is....."

Oh and if you saw the Piers/Pratt debate tonight, then you see how well the "composure and class" approach works with Piers. Pratt handed him his ass in his own way and how effective was it? Piers isn't listening and relishes the idea that he know everything already, just like so many people that already have their minds made up before a debate. Let Alex be Alex. Love him or hate him, at least you know he's speaking his mind whether you like what he has to say or not.

kcchiefs6465
01-10-2013, 12:21 AM
If Alex Jones had been studious and polite with Piers, Morgan would have just talked over the few things he was "allowed" to say and pwned Alex. Then everybody would have said, "Why didn't Alex get in Piers' face and give him one of his epic rants? Why did Alex just back down like that, especially now, with so much at stake? Things like this make you wonder what his agenda really is....."

Oh and if you saw the Piers/Pratt debate tonight, then you see how well the "composure and class" approach works with Piers. Pratt handed him his ass in his own way and how effective was it? Piers isn't listening and relishes the idea that he know everything already, just like so many people that already have their minds made up before a debate. Let Alex be Alex. Love him or hate him, at least you know he's speaking his mind whether you like what he has to say or not.
Lol. A helluva lot more effective than accents and shark attack statistics.. :D seriously though, Larry Pratt owned Morgan. I doubt he will ever be invited back. Different strokes for different folks. Seems like quite a few people liked AJ's style, so it is what it is. I would prefer Larry Pratt any day. Hell, I think I'll watch the interview again. "Newspapers..." "King George III..." Hahaha. His interview is classic. (and I can show people it)

tangent4ronpaul
01-10-2013, 12:41 AM
AJ is becoming an embarrassment.

Here is the producer he made cry:

https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profile_images/1655318955/image.jpg

-t

kcchiefs6465
01-10-2013, 12:45 AM

-t
Are you certain she wasn't crying over her promotion? (most views Piers will have for a long time) Seriously though, I doubt this lady was, 'in tears,' and if she was, she's a little too damn emotional for television.

paulbot24
01-10-2013, 12:50 AM

Piers has already become an embarrassment to the globalist douchebags he represents. We don't need a dual-citizen with allegiance to neither telling us what our Constitution says and what our Founding Fathers were thinking when they penned it. Why does it matter what the producer looked like?

cbrons
01-10-2013, 12:53 AM
This interview did us more harm than good. It makes me wonder who Alex is really working for.

How? The only people who were pissed off at how he did are gun owning libertarians who don't like him in the first place. The leftists dont count, their mind is made up no matter what.

UWDude
01-10-2013, 02:25 AM

-t

Picture of a devil woman producing a devil show is supposed to make me feel bad about her shedding devil tears?

dbill27
01-10-2013, 03:20 AM
I remember Alex jones saying once something along the lines that glenn beck was a cia plant sent to destroy the credibility of anti-government folks or some such by making valid points but acting like an insane clown. I can only assume that if alex jones watched his own interview live, he would have assumed he himself was a cia plant. Alex is one of the biggest fools I've ever seen

loveableteddybear
01-10-2013, 05:32 AM
Alex Jones reacted okay. Piers wasn't playing ball and simply saying that countries without guns have less gun violence, when Alex Jones would respond they have more aggressive crime, in which Piers respond, "but, less guns!" To me, Piers looked even more retarded than Jones. Then, he brings up 911 stuff like it had anything to do with gun rights.

vita3
01-10-2013, 08:45 AM
I remember Alex jones saying once something along the lines that glenn beck was a cia plant sent to destroy the credibility of anti-government folks or some such by making valid points but acting like an insane clown. I can only assume that if alex jones watched his own interview live, he would have assumed he himself was a cia plant. Alex is one of the biggest fools I've ever seen

TRUE

kcchiefs6465
01-10-2013, 09:15 AM
Picture of a devil woman producing a devil show is supposed to make me feel bad about her shedding devil tears?
Lmao. Did you ever consider maybe, just maybe, she is just trying to make a living? 'Devil tears?' http://serve.mysmiley.net/happy/happy0071.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net) As I said before Alex Jones probably made that BS up. Piers Morgan undoubtedly would have said something about it by now, and if she was crying, perhaps she is a little too emotional to be in show business. She probably should thank Jones for securing her job for another couple months.

John F Kennedy III
01-10-2013, 05:17 PM
How many of you anti AJ trolls are getting paid? Come by my house and I'll give you some pocket change. I'd hate for you to entertain me for free. Some of you spend so much time foaming at the mouth about Alex Jones it's clear you don't have a job. I don't have much money, but I'm willing to barter for some live entertainment.

Confederate
01-10-2013, 05:18 PM
What a blowhard.

Cody1
01-10-2013, 08:04 PM
I think AJ could have stirred a lot of good emotion for the pro gun crowd. AJ was just saying what we all have been thinking. I watched the video from a relatively non biased standpoint since I rarely, if ever listen to Jones. He got me pretty pumped up about the right to bear arms against a tyrannical government angle.

paulbot24
01-10-2013, 08:22 PM
Alex Jones says the things that most people don't have the balls to say. We all know Ron Paul has the cajones to stand up to big government/business. I just heard him talking with Alex about the NWO on his show yesterday. It was interesting to hear Ron talk about the NWO so candidly since so many people deny a globalist agenda. How many people still refuse to believe the NWO exists? Remember G.H.W.Bush openly talking about the new world order in his speeches as President and welcoming Russia into it? This was not some neat idea or catchy phrase he came up with. Look at the push towards globalism that has happened just in the last twenty years. Alex Jones has been pointing all this out for years, referring to them as the NWO. Ron calls them "central planners." Who do you think he is talking about? Just the United States? Why is Ron so against the UN as well? Could it be it stands for the same thing? If Alex is ruining the Liberty movement why would Ron agree to go on his show, especially right after Alex "lost it" on CNN. Notice also that they agreed on nearly everything. They are both saying the same things yet Alex is "crazy" and Ron is called a "prophet" in the press, that is when they are not bashing him too. Source check Alex's stuff. Go ahead and flame me for this, but then do something useful and source check what Alex has been saying. You might be surprised.

John F Kennedy III
01-11-2013, 12:12 AM
Alex Jones says the things that most people don't have the balls to say. We all know Ron Paul has the cajones to stand up to big government/business. I just heard him talking with Alex about the NWO on his show yesterday. It was interesting to hear Ron talk about the NWO so candidly since so many people deny a globalist agenda. How many people still refuse to believe the NWO exists? Remember G.H.W.Bush openly talking about the new world order in his speeches as President and welcoming Russia into it? This was not some neat idea or catchy phrase he came up with. Look at the push towards globalism that has happened just in the last twenty years. Alex Jones has been pointing all this out for years, referring to them as the NWO. Ron calls them "central planners." Who do you think he is talking about? Just the United States? Why is Ron so against the UN as well? Could it be it stands for the same thing? If Alex is ruining the Liberty movement why would Ron agree to go on his show, especially right after Alex "lost it" on CNN. Notice also that they agreed on nearly everything. They are both saying the same things yet Alex is "crazy" and Ron is called a "prophet" in the press, that is when they are not bashing him too. Source check Alex's stuff. Go ahead and flame me for this, but then do something useful and source check what Alex has been saying. You might be surprised.

Perfect post bro.

+rep

dbill27
01-11-2013, 03:37 AM
How many of you anti AJ trolls are getting paid? Come by my house and I'll give you some pocket change. I'd hate for you to entertain me for free. Some of you spend so much time foaming at the mouth about Alex Jones it's clear you don't have a job. I don't have much money, but I'm willing to barter for some live entertainment.

Hey fool, every time i've ever said anything negative about alex jones you neg rep me. That's grade A toolbag behavior. If you love the guy so much that he's your avator fine, but don't hate cause not everyone's drinking the cool aid, which by the way, alex jones thinks is laced with chemicals by the government that is turning kids into homosexuals.

paulbot24
01-11-2013, 03:44 AM
We're getting paid a lot because we're triple spy agents, just like Jones.

devil21
01-11-2013, 03:58 AM
Logic and big picture thinking doesn't fit in on propaganda shows like Piers (or the rest of the msm for that matter). AJ fiercely brought up the big picture points that matter. Whether they affect the viewers is a different issue but you can't win a debate with Piers by being mild mannered and rational. He'll just talk you down and insult, like the Pratt interview.

driller80545
01-11-2013, 04:04 AM
When you start to hear the general public ranting like AJ does, our civil liberties will be on their way back!

John F Kennedy III
01-11-2013, 04:59 AM
When you start to hear the general public ranting like AJ does, our civil liberties will be on their way back!

+rep for truth

itshappening
01-11-2013, 05:51 AM
"How many chimpanzee's can dance on the head of a pin?"

"SUICIDE MASS MURDER PILLS!"

Classic.

About 8 million people have seen the interview on youtube.

Peace Piper
01-11-2013, 06:14 AM
Alex Jones says the things that most people don't have the balls to say...

If Alex is ruining the Liberty movement why would Ron agree to go on his show, especially right after Alex "lost it" on CNN. Notice also that they agreed on nearly everything. They are both saying the same things

yet Alex is "crazy" and Ron is called a "prophet" in the press, that is when they are not bashing him too. Source check Alex's stuff. Go ahead and flame me for this, but then do something useful and source check what Alex has been saying. You might be surprised.

Flame? You nailed it. Hard. Unity is elusive but necessary, will it happen?

PaulConventionWV
01-11-2013, 06:40 AM
Lol. A helluva lot more effective than accents and shark attack statistics.. :D seriously though, Larry Pratt owned Morgan. I doubt he will ever be invited back. Different strokes for different folks. Seems like quite a few people liked AJ's style, so it is what it is. I would prefer Larry Pratt any day. Hell, I think I'll watch the interview again. "Newspapers..." "King George III..." Hahaha. His interview is classic. (and I can show people it)

Larry Pratt's been on before, hasn't he? What makes you think he won't be invited back simply because Morgan doesn't want to face him?

PaulConventionWV
01-11-2013, 06:45 AM
Alex Jones reacted okay. Piers wasn't playing ball and simply saying that countries without guns have less gun violence, when Alex Jones would respond they have more aggressive crime, in which Piers respond, "but, less guns!" To me, Piers looked even more retarded than Jones. Then, he brings up 911 stuff like it had anything to do with gun rights.

This. I tend to only grade debates on the points that people make, not necessarily how they're presented. In that light, Alex destroyed Piers. Nobody here can argue with that. Take it for what it is and be grateful that we're actually getting opposing views out there for a change.

PaulConventionWV
01-11-2013, 06:48 AM
Lmao. Did you ever consider maybe, just maybe, she is just trying to make a living? 'Devil tears?' http://serve.mysmiley.net/happy/happy0071.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net) As I said before Alex Jones probably made that BS up. Piers Morgan undoubtedly would have said something about it by now, and if she was crying, perhaps she is a little too emotional to be in show business. She probably should thank Jones for securing her job for another couple months.

Piers Morgan would have 'undoubtedly' revealed to the whole world that his producer was crying, as if it was relevant? Are you serious? The producer gets to decide that, and I don't think she would want that on a nationally broadcast TV show.

kcchiefs6465
01-11-2013, 08:55 AM
Larry Pratt's been on before, hasn't he? What makes you think he won't be invited back simply because Morgan doesn't want to face him?
Answered your own question. The first time was a lot different than the second time he was on, I might add.

kcchiefs6465
01-11-2013, 09:03 AM
Piers Morgan would have 'undoubtedly' revealed to the whole world that his producer was crying, as if it was relevant? Are you serious? The producer gets to decide that, and I don't think she would want that on a nationally broadcast TV show.
Yes I am serious. Piers Morgan would have reveled in the fact that the screaming, gun loving, lunatic on his show made his poor little producer cry. You really couldn't see Piers Morgan using that to his advantage? Further, why, when infowars is the only one reporting it, and there's such a clear conflict of interest, would you believe it?

ETA: Oh, and why is this four stars? Is it really a good thing that Alex Jones made a woman cry? (Assuming it is true) Woo hoo, let's revel in the fact that you can scream at someone so loud and obnoxiously they break down into tears. Job well done. Seriously, the fuck is some of your guys' problems? You shouldn't be proud of the fact that AJ made someone, who very well might not even agree with Morgan, cry. 'Devil tears?' Some people are off the hook.

UWDude
01-11-2013, 09:34 AM
'Devil tears?' Some people are off the hook.

He didn't even yell at her. He yelled at her darling little English puppet tabloid journalist and actor.
And yeah, she is as part of the propaganda machine as little Piers is.

itshappening
01-11-2013, 09:40 AM
I suspect the producers were freaking out about the SUICIDE MASS MURDER PILLS comments since that is potentially attacking sponsors.

kcchiefs6465
01-11-2013, 09:41 AM
He didn't even yell at her. He yelled at her darling little English puppet tabloid journalist and actor.
And yeah, she is as part of the propaganda machine as little Piers is.
One, how do you know he didn't yell at her? The only scenario I maybe see happening is as Jones and his crew are being led out of the buliding they happen by the producer. Jones screams some nonsensical NWO hatchet man rant her way and she starts crying. It isn't as if she would be crying because, oh no, he said 9/11 on television! They were trying to portray Jones as a lunatic and to a lot of the country they did just that. She undoubtly was thanked for boosting ratings and bringing a man on the show who they knew full damn well was going to lose it. And two, she isn't nearly as big a part of the 'propaganda machine' (MSM) as Morgan. Would you be so damn happy if the CEO of 'Boston Market' broke down in tears?

UWDude
01-11-2013, 09:45 AM
One, how do you know he didn't yell at her? The only scenario I maybe see happening is as Jones and his crew are being led out of the buliding they happen by the producer. Jones screams some nonsensical NWO hatchet man rant her way and she starts crying. It isn't as if she would be crying because, oh no, he said 9/11 on television! They were trying to portray Jones as a lunatic and to a lot of the country they did just that. She undoubtly was thanked for boosting ratings and bringing a man on the show who they knew full damn well was going to lose it. And two, she isn't nearly as big a part of the 'propaganda machine' (MSM) as Morgan. Would you be so damn happy if the CEO of 'Boston Market' broke down in tears?

Wow. That is a whole hell of a lot of guesses based on nothing but more guesses and assumptions. Not quite sure why you bothered to write out a bunch of completely baseless and suppositions.

And what the fuck does this have to do with Delis?

kcchiefs6465
01-11-2013, 09:46 AM
I suspect the producers were freaking out about the SUICIDE MASS MURDER PILLS comments since that is potentially attacking sponsors.
Meh, maybe.

kcchiefs6465
01-11-2013, 09:47 AM
Wow. That is a whole hell of a lot of guesses based on nothing but more guesses and assumptions. Not quite sure why you bothered to write out a bunch of completely baseless and suppositions.

And what the fuck does this have to do with Delis?
Sponsors.

ETA: Why take the time to write out another detailed response? Some people seem to be infatuated with a persona. That's cool. I obviously won't change your mind.

brushfire
01-11-2013, 09:49 AM
I dont feel bad for anyone at CNN. They almost made John Lott cry.

Alex looked like a lunatic, but he came on knowing full well what they were trying to do.

When Larry was on, he accomplished the same thing as Alex did (countered the hit) without looking too radical. Of course, you have to credit Alex for softening the turf for Pratt. I especially love how Pratt pointed out how civil Morgan was with Alex: ~"You behaved much better than you have in my experience".

Again, I could care less about CNN - cry baby cry. They're in the hit business - a good example was how they had Dana Bash following around Ron Paul.

priest_of_syrinx
01-11-2013, 10:09 AM
What a blowhard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEsdLNG3u6I

Henry Rogue
01-11-2013, 10:36 AM
First i have watched the Morgan vs Jones debate. I loved it. Whether it helped us or hurt us. I don't know, but I loved it. I used to watch talking heads on tv control the agenda and futily shout at the them. Now I just don't watch. Jones did what I and maybe others wish we could have, all those years. As I advance in years I'm a calmer soul now.

osan
01-11-2013, 01:05 PM
As I said in the other thread, Alex Jones really pissed me off with this "debate." I hate Piers Morgan and Alex Jones had a chance to use facts to make him look like a fool. Instead, Alex made gun owners look bat shit crazy. This interview did us more harm than good. It makes me wonder who Alex is really working for.

I think being pissed off at him for this is misguided. There was really nothing else Jones could do if the object was to be heard. As I mentioned in another thread, had he been polite to Morgan he would have been steamrolled and that would have been that. Morgan is scum and Jones only treated him to the courtesies he merits.

If Jones made gun owners look nuts, it would only be to those whose minds are so small and tightly shut that nothing they might "think" matters anyway. To such people there is no reason, honesty, or courage. They are little people not worth the match with which one would set them ablaze.

Jones completely fucked CNN's schedule up for that evening. I was glad to see it happen. More guests need to do the same.

PS: another tactic that interviewees need to learn, adopt, and make judicious use is to have "no opinion" on the issues raised by irrelevant questions. Jones should have done this with Morgan - he had several opportunities, which he handled, but could have done better.

For example, when the little pimp asked Jones some question and Jones proceeded to answer in a way Morgan did not like, the weasel kept admonishing Jones to answer the question, to which Jones replied that he was. The reason Jones answered as he did was that he was not going to play Morgan's game - all well and good - the question itself was irrelevant, but if you say as much then you get into an argument about the validity of the question - an argument that wastes time at best and which in the worst case you lose. Morgan asks, "what is more important, a child's right not to be shot or your right to have a gun?" - an obviously leading question that presupposes mutual exclusivity. You can explain that, but you will get the same argument that no, this is NOT what the question implies... blah blah blah... Don't take the bait. "What is more important, a child's right not to be shot or your right to have a gun?" "I have no opinion on that issue." All the interviewer can do is either sit there with his thumb up his ass looking stupid, keep harping on the question in hope that you will be dislodged from your formidable position, move on the next question, or most preferably, take out a pistol and put a bullet through his own head.

People need to learn how to deal with these sorts of shit heads, how to take the fight to them, which is what Jones did... albeit a bit ham-fistedly, but out of necessity if a goal was to be met.

The other tactic I posted about long ago was to bring your own camera crew to the interview. They capture EVERYTHING and post it on the net UNCUT, with edited versions posted to segregate specific portions of particular interest. If the host doesn't accept their role, you walk. Were this to become common the networks would have a very serious choice to make regarding their policies moving forward. They hold all the power because we LET THEM. Take it away from them.

It can be done.

PaulConventionWV
01-12-2013, 09:29 AM
Yes I am serious. Piers Morgan would have reveled in the fact that the screaming, gun loving, lunatic on his show made his poor little producer cry. You really couldn't see Piers Morgan using that to his advantage? Further, why, when infowars is the only one reporting it, and there's such a clear conflict of interest, would you believe it?

ETA: Oh, and why is this four stars? Is it really a good thing that Alex Jones made a woman cry? (Assuming it is true) Woo hoo, let's revel in the fact that you can scream at someone so loud and obnoxiously they break down into tears. Job well done. Seriously, the fuck is some of your guys' problems? You shouldn't be proud of the fact that AJ made someone, who very well might not even agree with Morgan, cry. 'Devil tears?' Some people are off the hook.

I don't see the conflict of interest you are supposing. I really don't think Piers Morgan would have the desire to expose that. Beside, like I said, he's not actually in control of that decision unless he wants to go against the wishes of his producer. She doesn't want it to happen, it probably won't happen. Also, maybe he actually respects her and doesn't think it's nice to tell the whole nation that you were crying. It shows weakness, and I don't think the media wants to show weakness.

I also don't think anyone is celebrating about the fact (if it is true) that he made her cry. Everything you say about Piers Morgan using this to his advantage is pure conjecture. You need to learn the difference between reality and what you think might possibly be the case. You don't seem to think too objectively.

PaulConventionWV
01-12-2013, 09:31 AM

There you go, jumping to conclusions again and confirming your own conjecture. Seriously, you're making shit up.