PDA

View Full Version : My bad feelings

pochy1776
01-08-2013, 02:28 PM
Whenever i hear a democrat or a republican say their party is america (women, minorities, LBGT), I feel like suicide is a viable option. I discovered 2/3 of america is apathetic and would just vote for R and D. Mostly D, because of our politically correct media. With the media now cheering on Hindus (which i hate), Atheists (i am), and the 20 women senators; ANd not cheering on the Ron Paul republicans like Kerry Bentevolio, Thomas Massie and Justin Amash ifeel the liberty movement is not growing stronger. We need to find a way to make YAL PAC bigger and more influential.

The democrats (and Republicans) voted will not be people like Bernie Sanders or Dennis Kucinich. They have principles and good beliefs. THese people areopportunistic assholes who will pander to their demographics and party leaders. And calling them on thier BS will be dangerous as they are minorities. God Help America.

The good thing: 2014 will be when the red river of republican reelection will begin. We can get our liberty candidates in. Kurt Bills, Broun, Connie Mack and tons of other awesome liberty candidates will be apart of it. Heres hoping we win and become The Ron Paul Legacy team.