PDA

View Full Version : Piers Morgan Tweets....

itshappening
01-07-2013, 10:51 PM
Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan

Comforting that @RealAlexJones personally owns 50 firearms, isn't it.....

-

I knew it. This was a setup all along. Now the left have their raving lunatic who needs his guns confiscated. They will use this as justification.

cbrons
01-07-2013, 10:52 PM
I didn't watch it but i was afraid this would happen. You do know that the leftists, while not being the smartest group, are the kings of media setups?

torchbearer
01-07-2013, 11:00 PM
this isn't a debate, and those who understand do, and those who don't... don't.
if they keep pressing the issue, they are going to find out.

AuH20
01-07-2013, 11:02 PM
If the President mentions Jones, you know it's on.

cajuncocoa
01-07-2013, 11:05 PM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t270/cajuncocoa/twitter_zps53db8fc4.jpg

hardrightedge
01-07-2013, 11:19 PM
I just watched the video again. I think Alex is the real deal. On his way to N.Y. the man gets into the faces of the T.S.A, and then he goes on national t.v. and bulldozes that pussy Piers Morgan...a backhand would have made it complete...

Anti Federalist
01-07-2013, 11:39 PM

-

I knew it. This was a setup all along. Now the left have their raving lunatic who needs his guns confiscated. They will use this as justification.

They alreaddy HAVE their raving lunatics.

Calm down and don't get yer panties in wad.

torchbearer
01-07-2013, 11:40 PM
I just watched the video again. I think Alex is the real deal. On his way to N.Y. the man gets into the faces of the T.S.A, and then he goes on national t.v. and bulldozes that pussy Piers Morgan...a backhand would have made it complete...

with baby powder.
http://www.randomn3ss.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/baby-powder.jpg

Anti Federalist
01-07-2013, 11:41 PM
+rep

Interesting post made on another board I frequent:

Everyone hand wringing about how Jones came off as too aggro conveniently forgets the we just tried being reasonable, and we got a big handful of shit for it. It's high time we got in some faces. There IS no reasoning with these people. It doesn't matter how cogent your arguments are, or how reasonable you try to be. They do not CARE. They are True Believers, and nothing is going to sway them.

Is Alex Jones a kook? Pretty much. He believes some weird stuff, but that doesn't hurt anybody. He DOES have the proper distrust of authority that makes him uniquely American, and the courage to say what's on his mind. Thomas Jefferson noted that such a mentality was so important to preserving the nation, that it was worth having to occasionally put down a rebellion in order to preserve. And we sit here and badmouth a guy with the right attitude and wonder why we're getting pwned.

When are folks on our side going to realize that the leftists fight like alley cats, with every dirty trick they can find: they hold nothing back, and if you corner them, they will always have "Because fuck you!" as a holdout. Our conceding them that advantage has steadily eroded our position over the years, to the point that we're on the verge of slipping into communism. They are perfectly comfortable with anger and emotion, but somehow they have deballed us to the point that we think their clearly superior tactics are somehow losing strategies. Damn it, when you're dealing with people who find "Because fuck you!" is a valid argument, you use it back or you get curb stomped just like we were in the election.

The enemy determines the rules of engagement. Any other plan is a handicap that leads to loss after loss. As long as the right acts like a bunch of pussies, decrying and denouncing those on our side who are fed up and let it be known, we're going to keep losing.

The left doesn't HAVE any rules, except the ones they want us to follow. Whatever sins you might lay at Jones's feet, he clearly knows this ain't a debating club, it's a damned fight. We need to realize that, too.

Tyler_Durden
01-07-2013, 11:59 PM
If the President mentions Jones, you know it's on.

White House press secretary gave a response to the online petition to deport Piers.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/01/white-house-responds-to-deport-piers-morgan-petition-153578.html

The official White House statement, via spokesman Jay Carney:

"The White House responds to all petitions that cross the threshold and we will respond to this one. In the meantime, it is worth remembering that the freedom of expression is a bedrock principle in our democracy."

Working Poor
01-08-2013, 06:58 AM
At least it will be on record that we did not go down without a fight.
I think we ought to stay away from msn from now on.

James Madison
01-08-2013, 12:14 PM
The butthurt is strong in this one.

Keith and stuff
01-08-2013, 12:31 PM
At least it will be on record that we did not go down without a fight.
I think we ought to stay away from msn from now on.

Why mention msn? It was on CNN. Unless you mean MSM?

ZENemy
01-08-2013, 12:33 PM
with baby powder.
http://www.randomn3ss.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/baby-powder.jpg

LOL "Assistant pimp"

airborne373
01-08-2013, 12:37 PM

-

Are you really this dumb? Your "logic" is because of Alex Jones saying he owns fifty firearms he is now a "raving lunatic" and this gives the tyrants the justification to dis-arm America UN-Constitutionally.

Alex Jones does not embarrass or damage our movement ... you do sir.

Unknown poster from Facebook:

"Americans are being pepper-sprayed for protesting, having drone bombs dropped on innocent people in their name, have had their entire financial future stolen, and are about to have their only means of defense against tyranny confiscated by the government, and yet (a minority) of people are pissed at Alex Jones for being angry? We should all be livid! Stop acting like docile, mentally castrated pussies and grow a pair. It's time to get in their face. Why should we speak in hushed tones and act all polite when we are being metaphorically raped every day?"

KingNothing
01-08-2013, 12:40 PM
Are you really this dumb? Your "logic" is because of Alex Jones saying he owns fifty firearms he is now a "raving lunatic" and this gives the tyrants the justification to dis-arm America UN-Constitutionally.

No, that is not why Alex Jones is a raving lunatic. Almost everything else he has ever said is why he is a raving lunatic.

itshappening
01-08-2013, 12:41 PM

Alex Jones does not embarrass or damage our movement ... you do sir.

Unknown poster from Facebook:

They made him look like one I didnt say he is one!

dannno
01-08-2013, 12:44 PM
I thought AJ did pretty good. Piers pretended like AJ wasn't destroying his arguments, but he absolutely was.

airborne373
01-08-2013, 12:46 PM
They made him look like one I didnt say he is one!

According to you, therefore it IS your opinion thus you did say it. Please Start Page "trivium" because you again have a LOGIC FAIL ....

airborne373
01-08-2013, 12:47 PM
No, that is not why Alex Jones is a raving lunatic. Almost everything else he has ever said is why he is a raving lunatic.

Nice job spreading the CNN/Piers Morgan talking points on the Alex Jones interview.

itshappening
01-08-2013, 12:48 PM
According to you, therefore it IS your opinion thus your did say it. Please Start Page "trivium" because you again have a LOGIC FAIL ....

No sir, you're confused. I was speaking in the stereotypical sense only. They have their lunatic and Piers and the left are now saying people like that shouldn't have guns.

Athan
01-08-2013, 12:58 PM
I would pay money to see such an event!

Athan
01-08-2013, 02:05 PM
I am not someone who follows infowars much. I have to say this though, we need to support Alex in this scenario. It doesn't matter if you think he lost it, because we need to unite the clans and start being forceful against those trying to legislate over us.

Operators need to unite with mall ninjas, hunters, airsofters, paintballers, and etc. We SAW how politeness and respect went with Larry Pratt we don't need to shy away from Alex Jones's interview. Just because you say the truth in an angry untempered way doesn't make it less truthful.

shane77m
01-08-2013, 02:12 PM
White House press secretary gave a response to the online petition to deport Piers.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/01/white-house-responds-to-deport-piers-morgan-petition-153578.html

The official White House statement, via spokesman Jay Carney:

"The White House responds to all petitions that cross the threshold and we will respond to this one. In the meantime, it is worth remembering that the freedom of expression is a bedrock principle in our democracy."

I think they know what they are saying when they call us a democracy. They want the people to believe we are mob rule.

JK/SEA
01-08-2013, 02:33 PM
hmmmm...lets see..Morgan has talked guns with 2nd Amendment advocates Ted Nugent, Jesse Ventura, John Locke, Larry Pratt and now Alex Jones...

Morgan ran into a buzz saw with AJ. Morgan either won't get it, or does get it, and doesn't care. Most likely the latter.

This handwringing by certain posters in here over AJ is suspect.

RabbitMan
01-08-2013, 03:26 PM
I don't like AJ and feel like he gives us a bad rap. Sue me. :)

ronpaulfollower999
01-08-2013, 03:44 PM
If you're a fucking twat like Prick Morgan, I wouldn't feel safe either. But what that Douchewitz guy said was also ridiculous. You're afraid to have a conversation with a guy because he owns 50 firearms? I'd gladly walk into AJ's house (unarmed) and have a heated disagreement with him. Seriously. I don't think AJ has ever been arrested for shooting someone he disagrees with.

Remember when you first saw the clip of Ron Paul on that one show (Morton Downey Jr. or something like that) back in the 80's, and we wished Ron Paul would have a moment like that during the debates? This was AJ's Morton Downey Jr. moment.

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-08-2013, 03:47 PM
this isn't a debate, and those who understand do, and those who don't... don't.
if they keep pressing the issue, they are going to find out.
pretty much, debated with a friend for 3 hours last night trying to lecture me on how the 2nd amendment is vague. Not sure how "the rights of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" is vague.
Government has killed hundreds of millions of people (unarmed civilians) in the last century. Now these idiot progressives want to take away our means of defending ourselves over a few dozen deaths.

They don't even have the reasoning to understand:
The right to bear arms is to protect ourselves against the Government
The government wants to restrict and take our right to bear arms.

doesn't take a genius to figure this out.

Athan
01-08-2013, 04:41 PM
I don't like AJ and feel like he gives us a bad rap. Sue me. :)
You don't have to like him, but we NEED to start being forceful. If he gives us a bad rap, simply put him behind us and request personally he be more professional.

Tell gun grabbers you WISH he was professional, but we need to have the balls in this debate and we need to let people know we are not taking this likely. We WILL be active. We will not back down, and we are not just going to shut up.

Do you REALLY want to be without access firearms when the government finally goes bankrupt? Because I don't see them making any effort to cut their spending or making an effort to stablize our domestic and international well being.

satchelmcqueen
01-08-2013, 05:55 PM
whenever i hear the gun argument and the "we need to be more civil" in the face of getting our asses handed to us in elections, one sided debates etc... i cant help but think what people thought of the patriots that started our country. they didnt do it with kind words. they fought because they damn well had to. its not a congeniality contest here. tine for being nice is over. jones got out so much great info last night that would have never got out if he would have answered any of morgans questions.

Warmon
01-08-2013, 06:36 PM
pretty much, debated with a friend for 3 hours last night trying to lecture me on how the 2nd amendment is vague. Not sure how "the rights of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" is vague.

It's not vague at all. Your friend does not understand that we were never meant to have a large standing national army. We, the able bodied were meant to be the militia. Well regulated simply means well trained and equipped. The right to bear arms for personal defense is an inalienable right - it cannot be given or taken away by any document as it is a god given right.