PDA

View Full Version : live now. hatchet job on alex jones

satchelmcqueen
01-07-2013, 08:37 PM
disgusting after he has left. morgan and this idiot are slamming jones as a crazy loon who might use guns to kill people.

sure jones got loud and put it to morgan, they are now labeling people who listen to him or have thoughts like him as crazy. the propaganda is flowing here folks. hard to watch this. they just said that good americans wouldnt want to have anything to do with a person like this. :mad:

even slamming the 911 beliefs now...

even if you dont like jones or liked how he did his segment, the propaganda is so easy to see after he has left. damn this is scary as hell they will try to turn people who tell the truth into crazy people in the publics eye. scary as hell!

satchelmcqueen
01-07-2013, 08:40 PM
morgan needs to get his ass out of this country.

satchelmcqueen
01-07-2013, 08:41 PM
nows morgan is talking down to joe arpragio (sp??)

nobody's_hero
01-07-2013, 08:48 PM
When I first came to these forums I couldn't stand alex jones. But now, even though I don't buy everything he says, I don't instantly write him off like I used to. He does some fairly powerful stuff from time to time like the "Obama orders children murdered" drone-strike video, and I'm like, "Who else is trying to bring attention to this?"

I wonder how many people had never heard of Alex Jones before this interview. Like, how many people had heard of Gun Owners of America before Piers invited him on for an interview?

Before we throw Morgan out the country, let him keep promoting people who aren't always heard in the MSM.

Thanks Piers! LOL