PDA

View Full Version : An Evening with Dr. Ron Paul- MidWest Homeschool Convention, Cincinnati OH, 4/6/2013

sailingaway
01-07-2013, 07:57 PM
Grand Finale – “An Evening with Dr. Ron Paul”
Don’t Miss This Special Event!
At the MidWest Only!

An Evening with Dr. Ron Paul
(Retired US Congressman & Former Presidential Candidate)

MidWest Homeschool Convention
Duke Energy Convention Center
Cincinnati, OH
Saturday, April 6, 2013

NCLL and Great Homeschool Conventions are proud to welcome StudyLadder.com (The ULTIMATE Learning Tool) as our very special sponsor for “An Evening with Ron Paul.” EACH family attending this very special Grand Finale will receive a FREE one-year membership to StudyLadder.com. (An $88 Value!)

REGISTER TODAY and get your tickets to hear Dr. Ron Paul – LIVE!
CincinnatiHomeschoolConvention.com

PLEASE NOTE: This special event with Dr. Paul – including “Question and Answer” session – will NOT be recorded. DON’T MISS this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!

http://www.cincinnatihomeschoolconvention.com/grand-finale-dr-ron-paul?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=grand-finale-dr-ron-paul

TheTyke
01-07-2013, 08:34 PM
Awesome! Almost half of the major Ron Paul activists I met in Kentucky seemed to be homeschooled. The millions of independent thinking children growing up are a great source of hope for our future. The more exposure to Ron, the better!

nobody's_hero
01-07-2013, 08:43 PM
Sounds pretty cool that a company sponsored the event with that special offer. I wonder how many home-schooling parents will go just for the offer and get blown away by the wisdom of Ron Paul, lol. (Maybe home-schooling parents already know about ron paul though)

sailingaway
01-07-2013, 08:44 PM
Sounds pretty cool that a company sponsored the event with that special offer. I wonder how many home-schooling parents went just for the offer and got blown away by the wisdom of Ron Paul, lol. (Maybe home-schooling parents already know about ron paul though)

It doesn't happen until April, so they are yet to be blown away. I note they are not filming it.....

eleganz
01-08-2013, 03:31 AM
Aw man I totally want to go :(

Ohio peeps should all go and support.

nobody's_hero
01-08-2013, 04:42 AM
It doesn't happen until April, so they are yet to be blown away. I note they are not filming it.....

LOL> Didn't notice the date. I figured Ron Paul was already out and running around the country for liberty. I guess he does need to take a short break.

Koz
01-08-2013, 06:50 AM
I don't even have kids and I think I'll probably go just to hear the good Doctor speak.

sailingaway
01-11-2013, 12:34 PM
I don't even have kids and I think I'll probably go just to hear the good Doctor speak.

I would if it were near me. Bump for the link with the details.

sailingaway
01-11-2013, 09:46 PM
bump for evening folks

Carson
01-13-2013, 07:32 PM
I saw one of these threads at work on homeschooling and it hit me just how important this could be.

The day before I had read about the government getting involved in some classes and some handout of cash or something for homeschooling. I was mixed knowing that is how they often start out corralling and trapping wild pigs (http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2551030/posts). They start out with the harmless stuff and before you know it they run the planet. As for the cash there probably should be some going to the homeschooling as it does take a load off of the public system. Like with the trapping wild pig story (http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2551030/posts) it would be very dangerous to except it with any strings attached.

Having an honest man like Ron Paul could really open up some minds and get them on a good start. I can think of nothing negative of his involvement.

sailingaway
02-23-2013, 08:25 PM
The new book he's writing is on this topic, I hope we'll get to see his speech!

Natural Citizen
02-23-2013, 08:42 PM
If Ron is going to take the time to do an education tour of sorts it would be great to have a dedicated thread for that. With just that. Dates, subject matter and such. Like a closed thread or something. I don't know. Just a thought.

sailingaway
02-23-2013, 09:00 PM
If Ron is going to take the time to do an education tour of sorts it would be great to have a dedicated thread for that. With just that. Dates, subject matter and such. Like a closed thread or something. I don't know. Just a thought.

If he lets us know he's doing that....

We are getting stuff in bits and pieces from local media. there is no central announcement of his schedule, at all. He might tweet it the day before or something...

sailingaway
03-08-2013, 12:45 PM
bump

sailingaway
03-30-2013, 05:48 PM
bump