PDA

View Full Version : wsb am750 Monika Perez!!

satchelmcqueen
01-06-2013, 09:25 PM
just wanted to tell you guys about a lady i heard for the first time today on wsb 750 out of atlanta. i listened to her for a little over an hour today and i was blown away. i dont know much about her but from what i heard today she is amazing.

at first i thought she was doing the usual dance of sounding libertarian like other hosts do without mentioning ron paul. imo you cannot talk up freedom and not mention paul in some form. well, she mentioned his name so i was impressed but not yet convinced. a few minutes later she mentioned him again and how the media had major bias against him. i was again impressed but still kinda leery. FAST FORWARD....

by the time i listened for over an hour, i am now fully convinced she is either a very good actor, or she is legit. she mentioned paul and DEFENDED him at every turn in almost every topic she brought up on her show! one caller said he liked ron but was afraid of his views on war. she immediately told the guy he had been mislead by the news media and then went on in great detail about what paul actually stands for on foreign policy. she then said that ron paul was her hero and that her mom loved him!

she even said how that mitt romney was no good and was almost identical to obama. she trashed chris christy. she trashed all of them and said she voted for paul in 08 and johnson in 12. i love this woman i do believe. she was trashing romney on a pro romney station!

i think her show airs on saturdays and replays on sunday...not sure.

so, just passing this ladys name along. wsb 750, atlanta, MONICA PEREZ. she is amazing!

i gotta send her a big ty email for being so 100% real and not laying down on her words.

BSU kid
01-06-2013, 09:29 PM
Lets run her for congress. :D

FrankRep
01-06-2013, 09:40 PM
Lets run her for congress. :D
Some advice: If she runs Libertarian, she will lose.

Confederate
01-06-2013, 09:44 PM
Some advice: If she runs Libertarian, she will lose.

You know, I agree with you on pretty much everything you say...except when you defend the Zionist terrorist regime occupying the Holy Land.

Occam's Banana
01-06-2013, 10:57 PM
Oh, hell, yeah! Home Page: http://themonicaperezshow.com

Podcast archives: http://www.wsbradio.com/list/news/national-govt-politics/monica-perez-podcast/eRS/ (only goes up to August 2012)

From the "About" page: As an anarcho-capitalist (i.e., extreme libertarian), Monica is a proponent of Austrian economics and an uncompromising defender of personal liberty.

http://austrogirlblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/cropped-header3.jpg

VanBummel
01-06-2013, 11:29 PM
I've heard this lady before, she's great! It's almost beyond belief that she gets air time on the same station that plays Cain (yes, that Cain), Rush, and Hannity...

satchelmcqueen
01-07-2013, 05:29 PM
thats the exact thing i was thinking. i really wonder how long they will let her have a show on this crappy pro GOP station. cain is taking over for boortz in a week or so. i will not be listening to him but i will call him and ask why he hates ron paul and freedom. lol
I've heard this lady before, she's great! It's almost beyond belief that she gets air time on the same station that plays Cain (yes, that Cain), Rush, and Hannity...