PDA

View Full Version : My state government is superior to the federal government

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-06-2013, 12:57 PM
I am a better Texan than I am a better American, but this doesn't mean that I'm not a better American than you are. How is this possible you may ask? Well, in the state of Texas, I have more bills of rights than I do as an American. If my rights are violated by the state of Texas, by constitution, the state pays for all legal expenses. As a Texan, I am represented by five presidents. Indeed, the Texas administration is split into five administrators who answer to themselves with these being a governor, a Lt. governor, a land commissioner, a comptroller, and an Attorney General. As the Lt. Governor has been a more powerful position at times than the governor, the Comptroller can sue to stop the state of Texas from illegally spending more money than it has to spend. On and on, I am better represented by my state government than I am by the Federal government.
This is why it really angers many in the south when the Federal government interferes to subject them to an inferior lessor rule of government.

oyarde
01-06-2013, 01:56 PM
I agree Uncle Em, while my State Govt has tremendous improvements to make , it is indeed much better than the Fed govt.I visit your State as well , I have a Daughter & GrandDaughter there.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-07-2013, 11:29 AM
I agree Uncle Em, while my State Govt has tremendous improvements to make , it is indeed much better than the Fed govt.I visit your State as well , I have a Daughter & GrandDaughter there.

In Texas, the government is part time. During that time in which they meet, if they miss something, the governor will call for a special session. Lots of the bills created are sunset laws. This means if the bills aren't renewed, they expire over the sunset. The Texas Land Commissioner was created because, by treaty, Texas got to keep all its land when it joined the Union.
Texas has two supreme courts with one taking care of criminal matters and the other civil.

green73
01-07-2013, 11:32 AM
My local government is superior to the state government. I am superior to my local government.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-07-2013, 12:50 PM
My local government is superior to the state government. I am superior to my local government.

The idea is to govern on that level which is least corrupt. The little bit of the Democratic Republic remaining today is being threatened by states within the old Puritan order with this influence being located largely within that northeastern region often referred to as New England. Rather than they tend to their own affairs by taking care of their own businesses, they have chosen instead to take council together against the Union by utilizing the Federal government in a way it was never intended interfering with the functioning of far flung governments all around the world.
As nature will always express itself in a brutal way, so is it natural to expect one region of our nation to attempt to cause an inequity in its relationship with the others. In its attempt at dissolving the present day United States, a new leisure class has organized itself mainly within the region of the northeast to gain control over the means of "fiat" counterfeiting allowing it to establish a false flow to the economy.
As the king once utilized economists within his monarchy to cause inequity in the economy to keep the commoners within a state of subsisting prostitution, so is the northeast region of the United States now using its influence to rise above the rest of the Union - just as a parasite would tend to feed off a living organism in a way that isn't symbiotic or in the best interest to all within the host body (society). In the end, the ultimate goal of a parasite isn't to kill its host organism, as this would kill itself, but to cause it to remain chronically ill suffering in a constant diseased state. Over time, the rest of us within what remains of the Union have been slowly falling from our designation of legitimate sovereign states to that of lessor serving colonies and territories to what is fast becoming a New England Empire.
Like I said in a prior post, what is most endangering the Union today is the long time battle waging between the new order established by our Founding Fathers and the old pagan Puritan order that existed prior to them within the old colonies.

paulbot24
01-07-2013, 02:57 PM
Isn't any state better than the State by default? (excluding NY)