PDA

View Full Version : Predator drone toy.... read the reviews

cubical
01-05-2013, 08:33 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Maisto-Fresh-Metal-Tailwinds-Endurance/dp/B004JFMOGK/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

"My son is very interested in joining the Imperial forces when he grows up. He says he's not sure if he wants to help police the homeland or if he wants to invade foreign countries. So I thought a new Predator drone toy would be a nice gift for him. These drones are used both domestically and internationally, to spy on people and assassinate them at the Emperor's discretion. He just loves flying his drone around our house, dropping Hellfire missiles on Scruffy, our dog. He kept saying that Scruffy was a terror suspect and needed to be taken out. I asked him if Scruffy should get a trial first, and he quoted Lindsay Graham, Imperial Senator: "Shut up Scruffy, you don't get a trial!" I was so proud. I think I'll buy him some video games that promote martial law for Christmas."

Many others that are great.

Origanalist
01-05-2013, 08:39 PM
I bought this for my son and he spent countless, blissful hours simulating massacres of weddings, funerals, and other family gatherings of brown skinned foreigners! He even realized that if he circled the drone back around on the first responders, his effective kill rate soared! Neat-o!

Educationally, this toy can't be beat - inculcating a predilection for indiscriminate, imperialist violence against non-combatants from oppressed and marginalized communities is precisely in accordance with truly "American values!"

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

Whether your violating constitutional rights at home, or bombing children abroad, this toy's perfect for all clandestine missions! Double tap strike to triple your pleasure and casualties!

The comments on this are great! Some anti-war site must be flooding them. I may just have to register....:D

torchbearer
01-05-2013, 08:54 PM
amerika, fuck yeah!

AGRP
01-05-2013, 09:04 PM
Funny stuff. Thanks.

oyarde
01-05-2013, 10:37 PM
They have pink toy drones in Iran.

sparebulb
01-05-2013, 10:55 PM
Cubical:

Plus one rep

Carson
01-05-2013, 11:19 PM
Excellent customer reviews.

Carson
01-05-2013, 11:33 PM
Not to change the subject but the banana slicer has been getting rave reviews since Christmas.

Amazon reviewers call the revolutionary Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer the greatest thing since the wheel, penicillin or the iPhone (http://digitallife.today.com/_news/2012/12/31/16269025-revolutionary-banana-slicer-is-newest-target-of-snarky-amazon-reviews?lite)

"No more winning for you, Mr. Banana!"

Fark comments;

http://www.fark.com/comments/7513250/Amazon-reviewers-call-revolutionary-Hutzler-571-Banana-Slicer-greatest-thing-since-wheel-penicillin-the-iPhone

paulbot24
01-06-2013, 12:01 AM
There's only one of these left if you order through Amazon. It even comes with a display stand! Super Saver shipping bitchez!!!! Do you think they'll come out with ones you can assemble and decal yourself? Just don't make them fly too well.....or else......you might get this (http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/28/us/massachusetts-pentagon-plot-arrest/index.html) treatment.

Pauls' Revere
01-06-2013, 12:21 AM
amerika, fuck yeah!

LOL yes! that video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

FUCK YEAH !!

QuickZ06
01-06-2013, 01:02 AM
Keeping Americans informed, hopefully some woke up from those comments.

tod evans
01-06-2013, 05:47 AM
By HDTV shopper "HDTV" (Westport, CT USA) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Maisto Fresh Metal Tailwinds 1:97 Scale Die Cast United States Military Aircraft - US Air Force Medium Altitude, Long Endurance, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) RQ-1 Predator with Display Stand (Dimension: 6" x 3-1/2" x 1") (Toy)
Whenever my 7-year-old takes his dose of psychotropic medication, he's always obsessed with First Person Shooter videogames. Boy, I want to thank Amazon for their patriotic act of making this MALE (awesome friggin' acronym, Maisto!) unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) available. At first, when little Tommy unwrapped this gift from Santa, he said, "this blows," but when I informed him that this would give him an opportunity to blow up people "Who Hate Us For Our Freedoms," well, little Tommy just lit up.

Now, father and son sit in Little Tommy's tree fort, pretending we're in a 63-degree military installation in Tampa or New Mexico, toggling a joystick and doing some real "collateral damage" on women and children in Pakistan, Afghanistan or Yemen! It's a true bonding experience for father and son -- we're Real American Heroes, making up our own kill list and angling for that Nobel Peace Prize we so richly deserve for bringing Democracy to The Middle East and Africa! [...]

Plus, the real bonus is that I'm preparing Little Tommy for a future career. Let's face it -- our Congress has shipped all our manufacturing jobs to China, and Little Tommy is hopelessly addicted to psychotropic medication. His brain is fried, OK? So I thought he might have a great future with the TSA, groping other 7-year-olds or grandmothers at unconstitutional checkpoints, but considering there will be 30,000 REAL DRONES OVER THE SKIES OF THE U. S. OF A. by 2015, Little Tommy is actually preparing himself for the career of a lifetime by practicing to take out his fellow American citizens with a Hellfire missle. Hoowah! www. nowtheendbegins .com/blog/?p=8504

Look, I listen closely to everything the Brit Piers Morgan tells me. The Second Amendment right to own firearms is evil. So I've destroyed all of Little Tommy's toy guns. But piloting a killer drone is freaking awesome. I highly recommend that all you sheeple step up like me and be REAL American patriots. Turn in your guns, eat your GMO foods, drink your fluoride water, breathe in your chemtrails and BUY YOUR BOYS THIS AWESOME, AWESOME TOY for your kid! Remember -- they hate us for our freedoms. So we need to kill thousands of brown people we don't know remotely with the push of a button. Baba booey, y'all!

angelatc
01-06-2013, 05:51 AM
I LOL'd:
A toy but it's still quite dangerous. My 7-year-old son launched this in the school playground and hit a Pakistani kid in the eye. These things just can't help themselves.