PDA

View Full Version : i just got this email from cnn

garrettwombat
11-21-2007, 03:44 PM
You are Invited to the RPOF/CNN/YouTube Debate!

Thank you for you interest in attending the RPOF/CNN/YouTube debate on
Wednesday, November 28, 2007 at the historic Mahaffey Theatre in St.
Petersburg, Florida.

We have a limited number of seats available and we will have a waiting
list available as well.

There is no charge for entry to the debate. If you are still interested
in attending the debate, please email your date of birth, email address,
and phone number to [mailto:*****@rpof.org] *****@rpof.org NO LATER than
Saturday, November 24 at 6:00 PM EST.

Thanks and we look forward to your participation.

Paid for by the Republican Party of Florida. Not Authorized By Any
Candidate Or Candidate Committee. www.rpof.org

unfortunatly i cannot go, but if someone else wants me to give them there information i will gladly give them your information instead of mine.

i dunno if everyone is like this, but i figured there was a cost, apparently not for me... if all of them are the same as mine there should be no excuse why the debate is not filled with ron paul supporters

RPinSEAZ
11-21-2007, 03:46 PM
Lucky dog. Wish I was in Florida, I'd be all over it.

Cindy
11-21-2007, 03:47 PM
I'll post this at my meetup which is an hour south of St. Petes!!

garrettwombat
11-21-2007, 03:48 PM
cool well i dunno i think i was selected out of the people who applyed so if any of you want to go PM me, or if you know someone who wants to go, pm me there information.

michaelwise
11-21-2007, 03:50 PM
I am going but did not expect to get tickets inside the debate. I just sent a request, well see if they give them to me.

0zzy
11-21-2007, 03:53 PM
what the heckkk, you can't go! :[

Contact the Florida Meetup groups.

Cindy
11-21-2007, 03:55 PM
In that case, just get the tickets and mail them to me ASAP. I will be there that day at all of the predebate events and will definetly be able to give them to an RP supporter.

garrettwombat
11-21-2007, 03:56 PM
what the heckkk, you can't go! :[

Contact the Florida Meetup groups.

well me and my room mate were thinking about it, thats why we applied... but now iv been selected and cant because im going to be in iowa campaigning that day... i really need to get this space filled... can i talk to other meetup groups without joining?

garrettwombat
11-21-2007, 03:57 PM
In that case, just get the tickets and mail them to me ASAP. I will be there that day at all of the predebate events and will definetly be able to give them to an RP supporter.

i think it works by reserved seating... and your ticket has to match your name. thats what my room mate told me.

Dequeant
11-21-2007, 03:57 PM
I'm in Panama City and will be going with 2 other guys from my local meetup. If no one closer take you up on the offer, i will.