PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Ron Paul's First Post-Congressional Interview - 1/4/2012

Confederate
01-04-2013, 08:28 PM
Ron Paul was on with Fox Business' Neil Cavuto tonight for his first interview since leaving Congress. Cavuto was very respectful and complimenting.

Ron Paul: I Don’t Find Optimism in Washington
Fox Business | January 4, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n1l3Ts--jE

sailingaway
01-04-2013, 08:37 PM
Today? and we missed it?

I put it on the front page.

Confederate
01-04-2013, 08:47 PM
Today? and we missed it?

I put it on the front page.

Yeah, I can't believe it slipped past us all! I found it by chance on the Fox Business website.

FriedChicken
01-04-2013, 09:31 PM
I'm going to enjoy Ron Paul getting respect now that he isn't a congressman or presidential candidate - though Neil has always been respectful to Ron.
Neil did good in giving Ron Paul the credit he deserved.

Danan
01-04-2013, 09:34 PM
I'm going to enjoy Ron Paul getting respect now that he isn't a congressman or presidential candidate - though Neil has always been respectful to Ron.
Neil did good in giving Ron Paul the credit he deserved.

It's really nice, yeah. But I somehow always liked it better when they really openly disagreed with Ron. He shines when he gets real competition.

sailingaway
01-04-2013, 10:05 PM
It's really nice, yeah. But I somehow always liked it better when they really openly disagreed with Ron. He shines when he gets real competition.

Yeah, he does.

Constitutional Paulicy
01-05-2013, 02:57 AM
So nice to see.

I'm afraid I'm going to be longing for someone like Dr. Paul for far too long. :(

Bastiat's The Law
01-05-2013, 03:39 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if Fox Business, CNBC, and other networks have Ron on regular basis.

sailingaway
01-05-2013, 11:50 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if Fox Business, CNBC, and other networks have Ron on regular basis.

I would hope the regular channels would as well, not just cable. But if we know in advance we can make sure he has an audience. This appearance was not tweeted from ANY of his accounts nor on his facebook account. That would be helpful in the future to make sure his appearances are successful. Cable can see real time how many viewers they have.