PDA

View Full Version : Biden Uses "Strange Accent" at Black Senators Swearing In

BSU kid
01-04-2013, 12:20 PM
Looks like Biden brought back his "put y'all back in chains" accent when talking to DeMints replacement, Tim Scott yesterday.

Biden uses 'strange accent' during Tim Scott's swearing in?

Scott was officially sworn in on the Senate floor, but took the oath a second time and posed for a picture with his family and Vice President Joe Biden.

During the mock swearing in and photo op with family and Vice President Joe Biden, Biden had some small talk with Scott and his family and staff.

Biden repeatedly said in a somewhat accented voice “Good ta see ya’ man. How ya’ doin’ man?” to people at the ceremony and commented on how large the chest muscles were on Scott's brother at the ceremony.

“If ya need any help on your pecs lemme know,” Biden said, referring to the pectoral muscles, which are across the chest to the arms.

Full Article:
http://www2.wbtw.com/news/2013/jan/03/biden-uses-strange-accent-during-tim-scotts-sweari-ar-5290114/

Hopefully Rand runs against Biden in the general in 2016, Biden is beyond weird.

Ranger29860
01-04-2013, 12:21 PM
nothing new, I would love to be able to find that wonderful youtube video compilation that had Hilary Clinton constantly switching accents.

TheGrinch
01-04-2013, 12:24 PM
I'm sure his was disengenous, but my southern accent comes out when I'm talking to southerners (along with phrases like "ain't no"), so I swear this black guy I work with thinks I'm trying to sound "black" (very similar to a southern draw) when I talk to him.

torchbearer
01-04-2013, 12:24 PM
psychopathic.

Cowlesy
01-04-2013, 12:27 PM
psychopathic.

I was going to say, isn't casual mimicry, almost unconscious, a mark of a sociopath?

torchbearer
01-04-2013, 12:50 PM
I was going to say, isn't casual mimicry, almost unconscious, a mark of a sociopath? imagine these people getting together to reinforce their delusions of god-hood, and then give them the means to acquire all the wealth they want through the pretense of helping people.
just imagine what would happen... oh wait, it is happening.

Acala
01-04-2013, 12:59 PM
I've always had an irrational fear and loathing of clowns. To me Biden is like a homicidal monster-clown, joking and mugging for the camera while arranging cold-blooded murder. I have no doubt he was the reliable emergency backup killer-in-chief in case Obama turned out to have a secret agenda that was not in line with the program.

Antischism
01-04-2013, 01:17 PM
Why is this news? People do this subconsciously all the time.