PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee: First they ignore you, then they laugh at you...

rfbz
11-21-2007, 03:10 PM
I swear, I'm watching Fox news right now and Huckabee is on Neil Cavuto. Mike Huckabee just said: Well, you know as Gandhi said, First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

seapilot
11-21-2007, 03:45 PM
Huckabee must be a member on RonPaulForums. Next thing he will say is that Freedom is popular.

werdd
11-21-2007, 03:46 PM
its beyond flattery now, they are straight up copying us, and its pissing me off. For huckabee its first you dont raise anymoney, then your moneybomb fails horribly, then the msm completely fabricates your sucess, then you steal ron pauls talking points, and then idiots still like you.

ladyliberty
11-21-2007, 03:48 PM
youtube please? I wont believe it until I see it!

Devil_rules_in_extremes
11-21-2007, 03:50 PM
I gotta see this on the TUBE! SOMEBODY POST THIS QUICK!

werdd
11-21-2007, 03:53 PM
i saw it too so it did happen, on fox news.

fcofer
11-21-2007, 03:59 PM
Where does: "Then they shamelessly copy you" fit in on the list?

Maybe he wasn't referencing his own campaign with the quote? :D

MsDoodahs
11-21-2007, 04:27 PM
If you ever had ANY doubt about whether or not Huck is a snake, that should seal the deal for ya.

:)

ItsTime
11-21-2007, 04:28 PM
I think Ive seen him say that before. The guy is a total tool that shares his braincell with anyone who says they can get him elected.

wfd40
11-21-2007, 04:29 PM
Hucks been on the MSM all day long.. what an strange world/america we're living in...

ItsTime
11-21-2007, 04:30 PM
Oh ya and no one ever laughed at him... he isnt worth the extra air intake.

I think Ill google him and see what links come up. Ill just click the first links I see.

Ethek
11-21-2007, 04:38 PM
Woa unto all of us when Huck no longer needs to talk the points up and becomes the pro amnesty, big tax, protect us from ourselves crusader for holy' wars on ideas (that arn't his own). Glad I haven't donated to the GOP because who knows how he would misappropriate the general election funds.

Did I mention I think hes a snake also? He talks to the health nut crowd but has gastric bypass. He talks pro guns but. He talks tough on amnesty but he dreams fro the dream act to become reality. Don't forget he'd love to see the Trans American Corridor and would likely love to hand deliver the eminent domain notices to make that happen. ugh.

tnvoter
11-21-2007, 04:48 PM
If you ever had ANY doubt about whether or not Huck is a snake, that should seal the deal for ya.

:)

Yup. Another reason to give my financial and grassroots support to Paul's campaign. We aren't falling for copy cats of the cause ever again.

johngr
11-21-2007, 04:50 PM
its beyond flattery now, they are straight up copying us, and its pissing me off. For huckabee its first you dont raise anymoney, then your moneybomb fails horribly, then the msm completely fabricates your sucess, then you steal ron pauls talking points, and then idiots still like you.

Shouldn't Ghandi be pissed at both Ron Paul and Mike Huckabee?

RPFTW!
11-21-2007, 05:06 PM
Jesus christ, I'm starting to really hate this guy.

jrich4rpaul
11-21-2007, 07:08 PM
We need videos w/ dates to show that everything Mike is doing has been done by us first, then make them viral. Of course, make them seem like Huckabee videos so his supporters will watch them as well.

This is getting sickening.

derdy
11-21-2007, 07:12 PM
I swear, I'm watching Fox news right now and Huckabee is on Neil Cavuto. Mike Huckabee just said: Well, you know as Gandhi said, First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

:rolleyes:

Devil_rules_in_extremes
11-21-2007, 07:15 PM
We got a video on this yet?

Pete
11-21-2007, 07:44 PM
We need videos w/ dates to show that everything Mike is doing has been done by us first, then make them viral. Of course, make them seem like Huckabee videos so his supporters will watch them as well.

This is getting sickening.

Be sure to catch Hucky calling himself the 'vertical candidate'.

ladyliberty
11-21-2007, 07:52 PM
you mean no one has you tubed this yet?!

Paulitician
11-21-2007, 07:59 PM
Why the heck do you need a video of it? Huckabee has probably uttered the phrase two times before already. Remember when he was on Chris Matthews after the CNBC debate? He said it then too.

I find it hilarious. No one has ignored Huckabee. In fact, just look at these stats:

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/1696/tableresultsnov17gt3.jpg
[The numbers have increased since these Q3 stats]

Yeah, you have been interviewed more than anybody but they ignore you :rolleyes:

I've never seen anyone laugh at Huckabee. Maybe some of us here, but no where in on TV. No pundit, no other candidate. And even if he has been laughed at, he doesn't get the amount of such mistreatment Ron Paul does.

Huckabee is right on one thing, he has been fought by such groups as Club for Growth. It's not like he's unique in that case though.

Huckabee will definitely not win. He might be lucky to win the nomination if the cards fall in his favor, but there is no way he'd ever be president.

Tina
11-21-2007, 08:10 PM
[QUOTE=
Huckabee will definitely not win. He might be lucky to win the nomination if the cards fall in his favor, but there is no way he'd ever be president.[/QUOTE]

He is a 'snake in a suit' most can see that.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
11-21-2007, 08:54 PM
Whats the Huckster going on about now?

The results of his fund raiser the other day make me think we should start one of those chip in things to buy him a bus ticket back to Arkansas after he loses.