PDA

View Full Version : Media: "Ron Paul Raised $12 million in 1 day, but is it too little, too late?"

krackato
11-21-2007, 03:01 PM
Media: "Ron Paul Raised $12 million in 1 day, but is it too little, too late?"

Just a thought. I'm sure I'll get flamed (please don't). I think this is how the Media might cover the Dec. 16th donation, especially in light of the email from Ron Paul Head Quarters.

This brings up the same questions as before and quite frankly, only Trent Lyman can truly change the date or keep it.

If you reply, please ask yourself this. Am I wrong? How do YOU think the media will cover the Dec. 16th tea party fundraiser?

Famous Events in December:
http://www.brainyhistory.com/months/december.html

Shellshock1918
11-21-2007, 03:06 PM
Media: "Ron Paul Raised $12 million in 1 day, but is it too little, too late?"

Just a thought. I'm sure I'll get flamed (please don't). I think this is how the Media might cover the Dec. 16th donation, especially in light of the email from Ron Paul Head Quarters.

This brings up the same questions as before and quite frankly, only Trent Lyman can truly change the date or keep it.

If you reply, please ask yourself this. Am I wrong? How do YOU think the media will cover the Dec. 16th tea party fundraiser?

Famous Events in December:
http://www.brainyhistory.com/months/december.html

You're probably right. Jesus could come down and endorse Ron Paul and they'd spin it. "Christ endorses Paul, but can secular American follow Paul?"

davidhperry
11-21-2007, 03:06 PM
Shut up - focus on the 16th, idiot!

No, just kidding. :) I think you are exactly right. The Tea PArty will still be huge but I think it's important that we donate as much as possible soon.

KewlRonduderules
11-21-2007, 03:07 PM
No matter what we do, they will put spin on it. Remember November 5th? It was the same thing.

Let's just stick to what we are doing.

angelatc
11-21-2007, 03:09 PM
I think they're going to be focusing on polls and the fundraising news will give us a much needed way to glean some more free last minute media attention.

Changing the date is such a horrible idea I can't even begin to imagine why somebody could endorse it. We're catching flack for being unorganized, and this constant public second guessing of every move does not help disprove that image in the least.

Paulitician
11-21-2007, 03:10 PM
This thread is dumb...

monotony
11-21-2007, 03:10 PM
He'll have already doubled his donation amount for last quarter by the time the Tea Party rolls around. I doubt the media can spin that as "Paul didn't have enough money before the big date". He's already spending millions and between this quarter and last quarter had 14 million to spend.

BLS
11-21-2007, 03:12 PM
I want the last 60 seconds of my life back.

ronpaulitician
11-21-2007, 03:14 PM
Actually, the lateness of December 16th may work in our favor IF Paul's polling numbers steadily climb over the next few weeks. If he's still in single digits nationally and in the early primary states, it may indeed be "too late". If he's in the double digits though, and still climbing, December 16th could be the one event that propels him into the high double digits.

Ron Paul Fan
11-21-2007, 03:14 PM
This is silly. Yeah, I'm sure they'll say "Ron Paul raises $12 million in one day. Ho hum just another day at the office." NO! It will be a huge story that will create a lot of free advertising! It's not like Paul is going to drop out December 17th!