PDA

View Full Version : Draft Chuck Baldwin for U.S. Senate 2014!!!

Krzysztof Lesiak
01-03-2013, 07:50 PM
Chuck Baldwin was the Constitution Party candidate for president in 2008. He was endorsed by Ron Paul, Alex Jones, and Tom Woods. Chuck was an ardent Ron Paul supporter in both 2008 and 2012. He is considering running for Senate in Montana as the Constitution Party candidate. Due to Montana's high concentration of freedom lovers and Ron Paul supporters, he could easily get over 10%, which would be a record for the CP for a U.S. Senate race.

Or ideally, he would run as a Republican, though it would be very hard for him to win the GOP nomination.

Please support this draft effort by liking the following Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Draft-Chuck-Baldwin-for-US-Senate-2014/152426481568819?fref=ts

Krzysztof Lesiak
01-03-2013, 07:50 PM
BUMP. please like and share!

kathy88
01-03-2013, 07:53 PM
He would be great in the Senate. And Evangelicals would love that he's a pastor.

Brett85
01-03-2013, 07:58 PM
I hope someone convinces him to run as a Republican instead. I love Chuck and would love to see him in the Senate, but he isn't going to get anywhere running as a 3rd party candidate.

SpreadOfLiberty
01-03-2013, 08:49 PM
Done.

nemt4paul
01-03-2013, 08:59 PM
I live in Montana and would rather him run as a Republican. I would vote for him if the alternative is Denny Rehberg, however, I would rather he run as an R.

Smart3
01-04-2013, 02:05 AM
I'm the admin of the page and the assumption is that Baldwin will be the Republican nominee endorsed by the CP. They don't have ballot access.

Krzysztof Lesiak
01-04-2013, 10:01 AM
Denny Rehburg sucks

Krzysztof Lesiak
01-04-2013, 10:02 AM
Smart 3, I am the owner of Draft Virgil Goode for US Congress 2014 as well as Draft Darrell Castle for President 2016 :)

itshappening
01-04-2013, 10:32 AM
DONT support a third party in Montana. Win the GOP nomination instead . otherwise it's certain the Democrat wins

sailingaway
01-04-2013, 11:18 AM
I'd be for Baldwin, but I really want him to win. If he is more likely to win in the House, I'd rather he ran there. But I would support him for Senate.

I also would prefer he ran Republican. Again, because I want him to win.

erowe1
01-04-2013, 11:21 AM
He needs to run as a Republican.

Krzysztof Lesiak
01-04-2013, 12:29 PM
I disagree, the GOP is a decadant structure, its a sinking ship, like the Titanic, and we need to get off it before it kills everyone.

Constitution Party is the best, in my opinion, it is even better than the Libertarian party.

http://www.constitutionparty.com

FSP-Rebel
01-04-2013, 12:46 PM
If in fact we're trying to get our people into positions to win winnable races, trolling for the CP ain't gonna cut it. The bottom line is that we are increasing our stock in the GOP more than ever before and more conservatives are coming our way so there is no point in slamming the door in our faces and going in the opposite direction. Protest votes/parties are for when we have no candidate worth a crap in a race to vote for not when someone of our ilk has a chance to have a good shot w/i a major party. It's bad enough when the LP/CP put saboteurs in races where our guys are running as nominees or for reelection. Shits gotta stop.

Smart3
01-04-2013, 07:30 PM
I disagree, the GOP is a decadant structure, its a sinking ship, like the Titanic, and we need to get off it before it kills everyone.

Constitution Party is the best, in my opinion, it is even better than the Libertarian party.

Yeah, try to tell that to your fellow citizens of the failed republic of Illinois.

Darrell Castle will not be the nominee in 2016. Far more likely a unity candidate who we've never heard of is picked, with Cynthia Davis as VP.

Bastiat's The Law
01-04-2013, 07:59 PM

How many elections have you won? How many winning campaigns have you worked on? :rolleyes:

Here's an experiment for you, try holding your breath until a CP candidate gets elected to Congress. Amateur.

Bastiat's The Law
01-04-2013, 08:02 PM
If in fact we're trying to get our people into positions to win winnable races, trolling for the CP ain't gonna cut it. The bottom line is that we are increasing our stock in the GOP more than ever before and more conservatives are coming our way so there is no point in slamming the door in our faces and going in the opposite direction. Protest votes/parties are for when we have no candidate worth a crap in a race to vote for not when someone of our ilk has a chance to have a good shot w/i a major party. It's bad enough when the LP/CP put saboteurs in races where our guys are running as nominees or for reelection. Shits gotta stop.
Sanity, thy name is FSP-Rebel. Thank you for being a fellow voice of reason. +Rep

Occam's Banana
01-04-2013, 08:26 PM

All aboard the Treadmill Express! Destination: Nowhereville! TOOT, TOOOOT!

Krzysztof Lesiak
01-04-2013, 08:30 PM
FSP, I agree with you in one regard, in MI 11th, Kerry Bentivolio lost the special by 2 pts to Curson because a CP and LP candidate ran. Had they not, Bentivolio would have been sworn in November 13th, instead of yesterday, and he would have had seniority on committees and stuff like that.

Screw the CP and LP for running candidates against him, lol.

Krzysztof Lesiak
01-04-2013, 08:31 PM
Smart3, I very much like the idea of Cynthia Davis for VP! How do you know Darrell won't be POTUS? I think a Castle / Davis ticket would break CP presidential records.

Smart3
01-04-2013, 08:45 PM
FSP, I agree with you in one regard, in MI 11th, Kerry Bentivolio lost the special by 2 pts to Curson because a CP and LP candidate ran. Had they not, Bentivolio would have been sworn in November 13th, instead of yesterday, and he would have had seniority on committees and stuff like that.

Screw the CP and LP for running candidates against him, lol.

The LP candidates against Amash and Bentivolio were not supported by the state LP.

I imagine the same can be said for the CP and Natural Law.

Smart3, I very much like the idea of Cynthia Davis for VP! How do you know Darrell won't be POTUS? I think a Castle / Davis ticket would break CP presidential records.
Castle would not end the party feuds. The nominee has to be an out-of-the-closet Christian Fundamentalist who wants to ban all abortion in order to unite the state parties.

sailingaway
01-04-2013, 08:48 PM
Personally, unless the second best candidate is pretty good in their own right, I will support the best candidate whatever party they are in. But if I think they don't have a chance it is going to impact how much money I put into it -- unless it is a candidate on the scale of Ron Paul, where I think they are the new pied piper for liberty.

Krzysztof Lesiak
01-04-2013, 09:06 PM
I would not like a religious zealot to be the CP POTUS nominee :(

I hope Darrell runs! I even made a draft page for him.

For those who don't know, Darrell Castle was Chuck Baldwin's running mate in 2008. Chuck had Ron Paul's official endorsement in his bid.

Here is Darell's page, please like and share w/ all your Facebook contacts:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Draft-Darrell-Castle-for-President-2016/422235741179452

SpreadOfLiberty
01-05-2013, 12:57 AM
I would not like a religious zealot to be the CP POTUS nominee :(

I hope Darrell runs! I even made a draft page for him.

For those who don't know, Darrell Castle was Chuck Baldwin's running mate in 2008. Chuck had Ron Paul's official endorsement in his bid.

Here is Darell's page, please like and share w/ all your Facebook contacts:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Draft-Darrell-Castle-for-President-2016/422235741179452

I noticed among the likes is the "American Free Press", which is popular among the stormfront types. I would probably remove that like if I were you. And looking at their site just about every other post is attacking Israel.

Krzysztof Lesiak
01-06-2013, 11:11 PM
Not a fan of Israel, SpreadofLiberty, also I am a fan of American Free Press, former subscriber, it's a great paper, the largest patriotic newspaper left in America!

Stormfront is neo Nazi, however, AFP is not, they are nationalist, maybe even a little white nationalist in some regards, but they are NOT neo Nazi. It is important for me to point that out.

johndeal
01-10-2013, 11:57 PM
Moving to Butte in three months or so. Any chance Baldwin will run as a republican or is this a pipe dream?

erowe1
01-11-2013, 09:43 AM
Moving to Butte in three months or so. Any chance Baldwin will run as a republican or is this a pipe dream?

Who knows for now? He did run or almost run for Lieutenant Governor there as a Republican last year, at least briefly, until things didn't work out for reasons I don't know, but that seem to have related to the guy at the top of the ticket.

CaptLouAlbano
01-11-2013, 09:47 AM

I believe Baldwin is registered as a Republican once again. His appearance on the Reform Party ticket in KS was a draft, not something he pursued, as far as I am aware.

Smart3
01-11-2013, 11:17 PM
Baldwin is registered Republican since there is no CP in Montana (anymore).

His son ran as a Repub.

sailingaway
01-11-2013, 11:21 PM
any news on this?

Smart3
01-11-2013, 11:59 PM
any news on this?
My draft page passed 50 likes. No other news. If Baldwin runs, don't expect an announcement this year.

sailingaway
01-12-2013, 12:04 AM
My draft page passed 50 likes. No other news. If Baldwin runs, don't expect an announcement this year.

thanks

Brett85
05-19-2013, 09:50 PM
Maybe Baldwin's son Timothy could run instead. I like Chuck a lot, but he has a long history of controversial public statements that I'm afraid might make him unelectable, even in Montana.

TaftFan
05-19-2013, 10:01 PM
Maybe Baldwin's son Timothy could run instead. I like Chuck a lot, but he has a long history of controversial public statements that I'm afraid might make him unelectable, even in Montana.

Chuck has a better shot than Timothy, who is completely unknown. He ran for a state house seat and lost, that's about it.

I would like to draft Jerry O'Neill, a Ron Paul supporting state rep and former state senator.

Adrock
05-19-2013, 10:03 PM
Is Schweitzer going to run?

He is going to be tough to beat.

TomtheTinker
05-19-2013, 11:08 PM
As much as I wish it wasn't true..the constitution party is not viable. As bad as most of the Republican party is their candidates are viable, with leader like Baldwin the Republican party would be worthvoting for and I would donate to see it happen. Run to win.

trey4sports
05-19-2013, 11:18 PM
Even in Montana chuck would have to run a "moderate" senatorial campaign ala rand Paul and I don't think he has the stomach for that. He would be a fringe candidate unlikely to get more than 25 percent or so in the primary.

TomtheTinker
05-20-2013, 07:35 PM
maybe he should run for Congress. I feelthe house may be the best opportunitU for us to slow down the gravy train federally.

compromise
05-21-2013, 02:08 AM
Montana only has 1 House seat, and it has a fairly conservative Republican already.

Krzysztof Lesiak
05-21-2013, 07:16 AM
Really hope he runs in the Republican primary. Not much point in the CP. They are dying.

For the most part, gotta go with running in the GOP. I'll still support the Libertarian Party, though to a certain extent. Especially when the two big parties have statist candidates, I'll support and vote for the LP. They just never win.

Todd
05-21-2013, 07:37 AM
Wonder what Chucks take is on armed March in DC?