PDA

View Full Version : Fox News: Prescription Drugs Causing School Shootings?

green73
01-03-2013, 11:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WAO5_Hk06Mc

This is a scary documentary. It shows how the drugging of our children has been brought about as an attack on "the individual".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=26e5PqrCePk

jmdrake
01-03-2013, 11:31 AM
The truth is starting to leak out. Good.

TER
01-03-2013, 11:57 AM
There indeed are instances when chemical ingestion is healing and helpful.
There are also instances when chemical ingestion is a poor attempt of avoiding certain personal responsibility. Sometimes, instead of the parent learning to grow and change, they drug their own children. This is not universally true, but is in some cases, and any correlation with killing sprees should be studied.

pcosmar
01-03-2013, 12:48 PM
and any correlation with killing sprees should be studied.

They have been,,extensively.

Over 86 research institutes and the major Pharmaceutical Companies were involved.
There are NO ethics nor morality in the Psychiatric community.
They were deeply involved and complicit in MK Ultra.

MKULTRA's Goals

A CIA mind control memo (1955) refers to their experiments with mind-altering substances to:

Promote illogical thinking & impulsiveness to discredit recipients,

Increase the efficiency of mentation and perception,

Prevent or counteract the intoxicating effect of alcohol,

Promote alcohol's intoxicating effect,

Produce symptoms of recognized diseases in a reversible way so they may be used for malingering, etc.,

Render hypnosis easier or otherwise enhance its usefulness,

Enhance the ability to withstand privation, torture and coercion during interrogation and 'brainwashing',

Produce amnesia for events preceding and during their use,

Produce shock and confusion over extended periods and capable of surreptitious use,

Produce physical disablement such as paralysis of the legs, acute anemia,

Produce 'pure' euphoria with no subsequent let-down,

Alter personality structure making a recipient dependent on another,

Cause mental confusion making it difficult to maintain a fabrication under questioning,

Lower ambition and efficiency,

Promote weakness or distortion of eyesight or hearing, preferably without permanent effects.

R&D has continued to this day.

:(

pcosmar
01-03-2013, 12:54 PM
As much as I generally despise the man,, This is very true.

"The best safeguard against abuses in the future is a complete public accounting of the abuses of the past."
-- Senator Edward Kennedy
on MKULTRA

Faux will not likely explore the connection.

acptulsa
01-03-2013, 01:05 PM
Faux will not likely explore the connection.

I'm still trying to puzzle out why Faux said as much as it did in that story. The only explanation I can come up with is, we exposed that connection anyway and Murdoch, Inc. is desperate to regain some credibility with Republicans (after single-handedly leading them down the garden path to their recent stinging loss).

AFPVet
01-03-2013, 01:21 PM
Chemical imbalances are not a birth defect... they are manufactured by humans. Behavioral programming coupled with medications for behavior that is inherently normal create imbalances.

tangent4ronpaul
01-03-2013, 02:09 PM
How old is that first clip?

The host/announcer does not look like anyone on their current lineup.

-t

TheGrinch
01-03-2013, 02:11 PM
I'll take "stories I never expected to see on Fox News" for $300 Alex.

Antischism
01-03-2013, 02:22 PM
They're definitely over-prescribed and can be abused, but some people genuinely need them. I was having anxiety attacks on a daily basis after 9/11 and was prescribed medication for it. I never had an attack ever since, and I haven't had any violent or suicidal thoughts at all.

They affect different people in different ways, and each type of medication can also affect a person differently. A combination of medication and therapy is always highly suggested, but too often parents try to "treat" their kids for behaving like normal teens, because they think they're "out of control" and need to be sedated.

Peace Piper
01-03-2013, 02:33 PM
How old is that first clip?
The host/announcer does not look like anyone on their current lineup.-t

The Reporter @ 0:19 says :"...2 years ago Corey Baadsgaard took a rifle..."

(Trivia: The reporter is Douglas Harriman Kennedy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Harriman_Kennedy) the tenth child of Robert F. and Ethel Kennedy)

April 10, 2001: Sixteen-year-old Cory Baadsgaard, from Washington, took a rifle
to his high school and held 23 classmates and a teacher hostage. He had been
taking the antidepressant Effexor.

http://www.cchrint.org/pdfs/Psychiatric_Drugs_Cause_Violence.pdf

So it looks like 2003

pcosmar
01-03-2013, 02:47 PM
So it looks like 2003

And in the wake of recent shooting events,, has any mention of this connection been made??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

I didn't think so.

Peace Piper
01-03-2013, 02:50 PM
They're definitely over-prescribed and can be abused, but some people genuinely need them. I was having anxiety attacks on a daily basis after 9/11 and was prescribed medication for it. I never had an attack ever since, and I haven't had any violent or suicidal thoughts at all.

They affect different people in different ways, and each type of medication can also affect a person differently. A combination of medication and therapy is always highly suggested, but too often parents try to "treat" their kids for behaving like normal teens, because they think they're "out of control" and need to be sedated.

Here's the thing:

No one knows what the exact short term effects are for sure for any of these serious drugs say nothing about the long term, Prozac® having been introduced only in 1987. There's the First Do No Harm thing and also the fact that since plants can't be patented lots of research is not being carried out on what could be natural remedies for what is now being manufactured in a lab.

"You can't patent a plant"

no but you can patent the use (http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6630507.PN.&OS=PN/6630507&RS=PN/6630507) of a plant as the feds have done with the main ingredient in Marijuana- and the Feds apparently are going to slice the patent up into as many parts as they can get paid for. A company has already been awarded the first exclusive use patent- Kannalife (http://kannalife.com/) in New York.

Cannabinoid Patent Exclusivity Only Applies To One Condition (http://www.tokeofthetown.com/2011/12/cannabinoid_patent_exclusivity_only_applies_to_one .php)

http://www.tokeofthetown.com/assets_c/2011/12/secrets_of_the_night_fashion_show_06-thumb-250x268.jpeg

Dean Petkanas, chief executive officer at KannaLife Sciences, told us that the exclusivity applies only for the development and sale of cannabinoid based therapeutics as antioxidants and neuroprotectants for use in the treatment of hepatic encephalopathy.

My point is, maybe lots of people that are taking something like Luvox® might be helped by Cannabis but since it's illegal they don't know if it would help. If these prescription drugs help i'm all for anyone that wants to take them to take them. It becomes a problem if these drugs cause violence that would not have been present if these drugs were not taken.

Professionals need to study this now, not next week or next month.

TER
01-03-2013, 02:51 PM

Well said. It is often times a dereliction of duty on the parent's side. Not always, but in many cases.

John F Kennedy III
01-03-2013, 02:54 PM
MKULTRA's Goals

A CIA mind control memo (1955) refers to their experiments with mind-altering substances to:

Promote illogical thinking & impulsiveness to discredit recipients,

Increase the efficiency of mentation and perception,

Prevent or counteract the intoxicating effect of alcohol,

Promote alcohol's intoxicating effect,

Produce symptoms of recognized diseases in a reversible way so they may be used for malingering, etc.,

Render hypnosis easier or otherwise enhance its usefulness,

Enhance the ability to withstand privation, torture and coercion during interrogation and 'brainwashing',

Produce amnesia for events preceding and during their use,

Produce shock and confusion over extended periods and capable of surreptitious use,

Produce physical disablement such as paralysis of the legs, acute anemia,

Produce 'pure' euphoria with no subsequent let-down,

Alter personality structure making a recipient dependent on another,

Cause mental confusion making it difficult to maintain a fabrication under questioning,

Lower ambition and efficiency,

Promote weakness or distortion of eyesight or hearing, preferably without permanent effects.

Peace Piper
01-03-2013, 02:56 PM
And in the wake of recent shooting events,, has any mention of this connection been made??
I didn't think so.

Exactly! I think that's why this clip is so noteworthy. Fox, at least, cannot say they have never considered the question. Hopefully this clip and others (I'm looking for more as fast as I can) will get enough exposure so that the Media will be called out on this.

Please tweet or email or spread this one and/or others as far and as wide as possible. They can only ignore it if the people let them.

tangent4ronpaul
01-03-2013, 03:00 PM
The Reporter @ 0:19 says :"...2 years ago Corey Baadsgaard took a rifle..."

(Trivia: The reporter is Douglas Harriman Kennedy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Harriman_Kennedy) the tenth child of Robert F. and Ethel Kennedy)

April 10, 2001: Sixteen-year-old Cory Baadsgaard, from Washington, took a rifle
to his high school and held 23 classmates and a teacher hostage. He had been
taking the antidepressant Effexor.

http://www.cchrint.org/pdfs/Psychiatric_Drugs_Cause_Violence.pdf

So it looks like 2003

Great analysis!
+rep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

I didn't think so.

That's why we need to do call ins to talk shows, letters to the editor, calling congressional reps - and as I suggested before:

LETS DO A DRUG BUY BACK TO GET SSRI's OFF THE STREET!

Here's the thing:

No one knows what the exact short term effects are for sure for any of these serious drugs say nothing about the long term, Prozac® having been introduced only in 1987. There's the First Do No Harm thing and also the fact that since plants can't be patented lots of research is not being carried out on what could be natural remedies for what is now being manufactured in a lab.

"You can't patent a plant"

That's Monsanto's entire business plan! What do you mean you can't patent a plant?

They are even patenting genes these days.

-t

frodus24
01-03-2013, 03:02 PM
I know so many men and women that take this shit medicine. And to add insult to injury, they consume alcohol everyday while on it which is a big no no. Americans are looking to escape their shitty life because they do not understand how to cope with anything negative. I am sick so give me a pill. I have high-blood pressure so give me a pill. I am depressed so give me a pill. It so much easier than being disiplined to cope. When I am down sometimes, I go run or work out. It's a part of life to experience good and positive things, but it's how we deal with it that will ultimately make or break us. In my 20's, I took meds and drank alot. In my 30's, I am healthy and run to deal with shit. Most will never get off of this shit. Like my mother. DAMN!!!! She went for 3 days without her Cymbalta and I though she had just had 3 enemas shoved up her ass.

Granted, there are some people who need medication, BUT the majority of people are simply looking for a lazy escape.