PDA

View Full Version : Chilling: William Cooper's 1991 prediction of how they'd disarm us

green73
01-03-2013, 10:02 AM
Does this seem familiar? From the pages of Milton William Cooper’s 1991 book Behold A Pale Horse:

“The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the ant-igun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd Amendment.”

cont.
http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/12/30/1991-book-predicts-school-shootings-by-drugged-individuals-in-order-to-disarm-public/

jmdrake
01-03-2013, 10:10 AM
Does this seem familiar? From the pages of Milton William Cooper’s 1991 book Behold A Pale Horse:

“The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the ant-igun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd Amendment.”

cont.
http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/12/30/1991-book-predicts-school-shootings-by-drugged-individuals-in-order-to-disarm-public/

Interesting. Thanks for posting. And somehow I either missed, or forgot this detail about Cooper's death.

On November 5, 2001 Cooper was fatally shot by a law enforcement officer at his Eagar, Arizona home after confronting deputies trying to arrest him and shooting one of them in the head. Authorities said Cooper was carrying a handgun and fled when Apache County deputies identified themselves and tried to arrest Cooper on charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and endangerment stemming from earlier disputes with local residents. Federal authorities reported that Cooper spent years trying to avoid capture on a 1998 arrest warrant for tax evasion and according to a spokesman for the U.S. Marshals Service, Cooper vowed “he would not be taken alive”

Czolgosz
01-03-2013, 11:12 AM
I like this Cooper.

Working Poor
01-03-2013, 03:27 PM
Clinton declared Bill Cooper to be one of the most dangerous men in the country...

dillo
01-03-2013, 03:36 PM
Isn't he the guy that said we would have a terrorist attack on 9/11

satchelmcqueen
01-03-2013, 04:13 PM
the old "tax evasion" story....

Deborah K
01-03-2013, 04:17 PM
I really think the time has come for Americans to boldly declare that they won't give up their arms without a fight. Let's pre-empt this by making it an issue within the movement now. It wouldn't be that hard to organize.

presence
01-03-2013, 04:24 PM
http://oi50.tinypic.com/2h7dthe.jpg

AGRP
01-03-2013, 04:27 PM
Bad things are bound to happen with a society pumped full of ssris.

Pericles
01-03-2013, 04:47 PM
A vote for gun control is a vote for civil war.

libertygrl
01-03-2013, 07:23 PM
More on Cooper here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?399894-A-Voice-From-The-Past-Warning-Us-Of-Things-To-Come

Also a must have:

Complete Cooper MP3 Collection for download:

h ttp://www.hourofthetime.com/wordpresstest/?page_id=7576

And also for download - his book Beyond A Pale Horse here:
h ttp://www.hourofthetime.com/wordpresstest/?page_id=3180

Aratus
01-03-2013, 10:15 PM
he did write that

Tod
01-03-2013, 10:35 PM
I really think the time has come for Americans to boldly declare that they won't give up their arms without a fight. Let's pre-empt this by making it an issue within the movement now. It wouldn't be that hard to organize.

Imagine if word spread that there was an unjust standoff at a pro-liberty person's house and thousands of fellow armed pro-liberty folks descended on the scene to surround the LEOs.

Deborah K
01-04-2013, 01:37 PM
Imagine if word spread that there was an unjust standoff at a pro-liberty person's house and thousands of fellow armed pro-liberty folks descended on the scene to surround the LEOs.

Did you see this post from several days ago, or are we just on the same wavelength?

I don't think I will be available for an interview, but I will tell you one thing we will do: We have security cameras set up with remote access around our house, some of them are hidden. If there is ever another scenario like the one in New Orleans, where the local gov't declared martial law and took people's weapons -door to door - we will NOT abide, and we will have the whole thing filmed live on our cameras. We will be giving certain people around the country who we trust, a remote access code. We want the whole event recorded, tubed, and disseminated LIVE! We live in Cali, where such a scenario is not that far fetched, or that far off, given that we have idiots like Feinstein influencing our state gov't.

On Sunday, I'm going to ask for a brainstorm session and post some ideas I have about organizing a Declaration of our 2nd Amendment Right.

Tod
01-04-2013, 03:10 PM
Did you see this post from several days ago, or are we just on the same wavelength?

On Sunday, I'm going to ask for a brainstorm session and post some ideas I have about organizing a Declaration of our 2nd Amendment Right.

I did not see that post.

After I posted that, I thought of the following: Whenever there is a group event, there is always the risk that it will be infiltrated by agent provocateurs who will try to sabotage it. With that in mind, what would be the best approach for minimizing the damage they could do while still allowing the liberty folks to accomplish the goal? What if the home invasion were faked with the goal of drawing out liberty folk?

When the police storm a house, how frequently do they first cut off all utilities (electric, cable, etc?), and if they did, how would that affect your plans?

Deborah K
01-04-2013, 03:49 PM
I did not see that post.

After I posted that, I thought of the following: Whenever there is a group event, there is always the risk that it will be infiltrated by agent provocateurs who will try to sabotage it. With that in mind, what would be the best approach for minimizing the damage they could do while still allowing the liberty folks to accomplish the goal? What if the home invasion were faked with the goal of drawing out liberty folk?

When the police storm a house, how frequently do they first cut off all utilities (electric, cable, etc?), and if they did, how would that affect your plans?

We're ready, and I can say more in private about it. But I WANT it known that we intend to do this - and I hope others will do the same. There is power in numbers. TPTB should be made aware that the Americans who own the some 100 to 300 million firearms in this country are NOT going to willingly give them up. I really do believe the 2nd amendment is the only thing stopping them from completing their tyrannical objectives. History is repeating itself right now, which it tends to do. Much like the seasons of the year, history is cyclical. I believe we're on the cusp of total tyranny, and most of what is being done to us is being done quietly, without our knowledge.

Everything I went through this past year organizing PF, and witnessed with that farce of an electoral process, tells me that the time is soon approaching when we're going to have to take a stand, unlike they did in New Orleans during Katrina. We need to be setting up networks and 'free zones' all over the country. Some of what we're doing is, of course, being done privately, but some of it they need to know. I really do believe the time has come to take a stand.

Anti Federalist
01-04-2013, 03:56 PM

That must happen one day.

Deborah K
01-04-2013, 05:00 PM
That must happen one day.

Do we have the moral courage?

libertygrl
01-04-2013, 05:15 PM
This is getting scarier by the minute. I feel like I'm living in a parallel universe.

Here are some views from Stuart Rhodes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCDccxJbAT8

Tod
01-04-2013, 08:51 PM
We're ready, and I can say more in private about it. But I WANT it known that we intend to do this - and I hope others will do the same. There is power in numbers. TPTB should be made aware that the Americans who own the some 100 to 300 million firearms in this country are NOT going to willingly give them up. I really do believe the 2nd amendment is the only thing stopping them from completing their tyrannical objectives. History is repeating itself right now, which it tends to do. Much like the seasons of the year, history is cyclical. I believe we're on the cusp of total tyranny, and most of what is being done to us is being done quietly, without our knowledge.

Everything I went through this past year organizing PF, and witnessed with that farce of an electoral process, tells me that the time is soon approaching when we're going to have to take a stand, unlike they did in New Orleans during Katrina. We need to be setting up networks and 'free zones' all over the country. Some of what we're doing is, of course, being done privately, but some of it they need to know. I really do believe the time has come to take a stand.

Firearm registration cannot happen. If the law passes, no doubt there will be a lot of people who become "criminals". Hopefully there will be enough Americans who understand the importance of standing their ground on this issue and have the backbone to not cave in the face of personal sacrifice.

Occam's Banana
01-04-2013, 10:08 PM
Clinton declared Bill Cooper to be one of the most dangerous men in the country...

Now, that's ironic. I wonder who else William Jefferson "Siege at Waco" Clinton thinks might have been dangerous ...

Deborah K
01-05-2013, 10:13 AM
Here's a recap of the Katrina gun grab (this clip is biased but you'll get the drift):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd8q_rvcAP4

jmdrake
01-31-2013, 02:39 PM
Bump: And I just thought about something. Operation Fast and Furious really plays into Cooper's prediction.

osan
01-31-2013, 04:45 PM
Interesting. Thanks for posting. And somehow I either missed, or forgot this detail about Cooper's death.

On November 5, 2001 Cooper was fatally shot by a law enforcement officer at his Eagar, Arizona home after confronting deputies trying to arrest him and shooting one of them in the head. Authorities said Cooper was carrying a handgun and fled when Apache County deputies identified themselves and tried to arrest Cooper on charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and endangerment stemming from earlier disputes with local residents. Federal authorities reported that Cooper spent years trying to avoid capture on a 1998 arrest warrant for tax evasion and according to a spokesman for the U.S. Marshals Service, Cooper vowed “he would not be taken alive”

Bill Cooper and I were acquainted and we used to have long phone conversations. One of the last such conversations had him telling me that he was certain he would be assassinated due to that which he had made public. That was ca. 1996... maybe 98? I do not recall specifically anymore. I was shocked, if not surprised, to hear of his death perhaps in 02 or 03. I'd thought he had been a bit melodramatic. Apparently it was not the case.

awake
01-31-2013, 05:07 PM
If I were evil, and had unlimited order followers and money, and wanted to stop at nothing to disarm the populace, I would convince my lackeys to find and foster mentally susceptible individuals who would massacre whole groups of women and children. I would time these events to have the maximum effect on law makers with a steady stream of horrible events. I would play up every gun death and use all media resources to focus on the incompetency of the governing bodies in stopping the violence. I would want to foster a mass emotional mania so the people would not be thinking rationally and push for the biggest restriction allowable that the opportunity would grant. I would use past victims to emotionally blind reasonable people and whip up hysteria to my advantage.

I would terrify the people as much as I could to move their representatives to do something towards my goal of total disarmament. Little by little step by step I would win by making the people lose a little more each time. It would be for the greater good: no guns that kill people.

Guns that kill innocents are the ultimate evil, so any action just short of that ultimate evil is justified in preventing the greater evil. I would do the lesser of two evils to prevent the greater of two evils. I would repeat this as a mantra and do what I must to save others...

I'm glad I'm not evil.

Anti Federalist
01-31-2013, 05:41 PM
Bill Cooper and I were acquainted and we used to have long phone conversations. One of the last such conversations had him telling me that he was certain he would be assassinated due to that which he had made public. That was ca. 1996... maybe 98? I do not recall specifically anymore. I was shocked, if not surprised, to hear of his death perhaps in 02 or 03. I'd thought he had been a bit melodramatic. Apparently it was not the case.

Tell us more.

Deborah K
01-31-2013, 05:45 PM
If I were evil, and had unlimited order followers and money, and wanted to stop at nothing to disarm the populace, I would convince my lackeys to find and foster mentally susceptible individuals who would massacre whole groups of women and children. I would time these events to have the maximum effect on law makers with a steady stream of horrible events. I would play up every gun death and use all media resources to focus on the incompetency of the governing bodies in stopping the violence. I would want to foster a mass emotional mania so the people would not be thinking rationally and push for the biggest restriction allowable that the opportunity would grant. I would use past victims to emotionally blind reasonable people and whip up hysteria to my advantage.

I would terrify the people as much as I could to move their representatives to do something towards my goal of total disarmament. Little by little step by step I would win by making the people lose a little more each time. It would be for the greater good: no guns that kill people.

Guns that kill innocents are the ultimate evil, so any action just short of that ultimate evil is justified in preventing the greater evil. I would do the lesser of two evils to prevent the greater of two evils. I would repeat this as a mantra and do what I must to save others...

I'm glad I'm not evil.

You may not be evil, but you're kinda creepy.

LOL.

j/k

osan
01-31-2013, 06:07 PM
Tell us more.

Not that much to tell I suppose. I'd read Behold A Pale Horse when it was first published... maybe 1990 or so? I was intrigued by several of the things in the book, looked Cooper's number up and dialed. He had just moved from CA to either NV or AZ. He had moved from his wife and child because he was afraid for their safety and did not want them dragged into his mess. Said she was a Filipino girl and that is about all I know about her.

I asked him about the large objects seen from the con of the sub on which he was a cryptography tech. He swore up and down and very convincingly that such objects had been observed rising up from the sea and flying away. I guess we mainly touched on points and parts of the book and the tangents that naturally branch off. We were agreed that the rise of the drugged nation stood only to get worse, that the elite were on a definite agenda and that they would not be readily stopped, if stopping them were even possible at this point. As I recall we touched on everything from education to heaven knows what.

He was not only an interesting man, but seemed to me to be eminently rational. I have a VERY strong radar sense for crazy people or those selling something. The tone of the voice, inflection, things they say and how they say them send up red flags on the slightest touch. I was especially alert for this on speaking with him the first time because the materials in the book are pretty far out; the sort of things a great many people would call "crazy" and "bullshit". I am very wary of such stuff and called him to get a feel for who he was. All I can say is that he was either the most masterful actor I have ever encountered or he was very much on the level. I had NO sense of being ill at ease with him or so much as a single word he ever uttered, despite the seemingly outlandish nature of the topics at hand. I felt as if we were old and trusted friends and all I can say is that if he was full of shit and managed to so completely mask it such that my natural wariness for scoundrels was put quite thoroughly at ease, then truly can I say there are dangerous men among us, even more so than ever I had before imagined.

Talking with him about the craziest sounding stuff FELT very natural, as if we were speaking of the weather or last night's ball game. Because the subject matter was SO out there I have resisted the impulse to abandon my skepticism and accept his accounts as true, but I most definitely will not write them off as false. Hearing of his death about 2 or so years after the fact shocked me deeply because it indicated to me that he'd not been spinning yarns.

enjerth
01-31-2013, 06:11 PM
A vote for gun control is a vote for civil war.

Civil war?

<id=voter>
<vote=gun control?yes>

bring it on. we've got more guns.

</id>

enjerth
01-31-2013, 07:00 PM
Nobody needs those high-capacity magazines. Really, what do you intend to do with one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz08OAOhuF8

See how utterly destructive those firearms are? Their only use is for mass killing.

Oh, and those swords, too. Even an 18" blade is apparently too long.

awake
01-31-2013, 07:10 PM
You may not be evil, but you're kinda creepy.

LOL.

j/k

Tell me about it... I creeped myself out a little.

DamianTV
01-31-2013, 07:53 PM

I'm glad I'm not evil.

Our Govt is under the impression that what they need to do in order to further their own agenda is NOT to give us our Freedoms (which they dont anyway, the Right to be Free comes from a Higher Authority) but to allow us to use the few freedoms we have left as Rope to Hang ourselves with. They wait for one asshat to abuse their freedom, then take it away from the rest of us.

9/11 can be viewed similarly. Some people believe it was a conspiracy, some people believe the Govt version of events. But within the "conspiracy" crowd, it can be further subdivided. There are those who believe that 9/11 was a "conspiracy" that our Govt was the one that planned the attack, and there are those who believe our Govt knew of the impending attack, and chose to do nothing about it.

What they do is to capitalize on any and every opportunity, as they present themselves, to claim that we are unsafe or that certain horrible events happened because we "have too much freedom". The only freedom that they truly allow is the freedom to hang ourselves.

And that is to Govern By Crisis.

- 9/11 - Crisis
- Economic Collapse - Crisis
- Swine / Avian Flu - Crisis
- Shooting Massacre - Crisis
- Debt Ceiling - Crisis
- Natural Disaster (Hurricane, Earthquake, etc) - Crisis
- WMD's - Crisis
- Education - Crisis
- War on Drugs / Poverty / Undervaccinated / <insert "War on" category here> - Crisis
- Immigration - Crisis
- Romney being challenged as GOP Frontrunner - Crisis
- Unemployment - Crisis
- Clinton Blowjob Sex Scandal - Crisis
- Bacon and Egg Lollipop Shortage - Crisis
- Kim Kardashian got a new pair of shoes - Crisis

Are you seeing a pattern here? Pick a category. Pretty much any category that the media gives ANY attention to, and it is considered a Crisis. And their reactions and the laws that follow those reactions all follow suit. Knee jerk reactions to the inconveniences of having "too much liberty" in a Facist State.

brandon
01-31-2013, 08:02 PM

cont.

Where's the proof of any of this though? This guy has no credibility. He was just another whacky conspiracy theorist. I'd suggest you all to at least do a little reading on who this guy was before using quotes from him to try and make a point.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_William_Cooper

Deborah K
01-31-2013, 08:10 PM
Where's the proof of any of this though? This guy has no credibility. He was just another whacky conspiracy theorist. I'd suggest you all to at least do a little reading on who this guy was before using quotes from him to try and make a point.

Yeah, and the MSM attempted to discredit Dr. Paul in much the same way. He's a racist, isolationist, truther, anarchist whack-job.

kathy88
01-31-2013, 08:13 PM

Wikipedia? Got anything else?

brandon
01-31-2013, 09:25 PM
Yeah, and the MSM attempted to discredit Dr. Paul in much the same way. He's a racist, isolationist, truther, anarchist whack-job.

If this Cooper guy were a racist, isolationist, truther, anarchist I don't think that would discredit him. He's much much more whacky than that. The quote in the OP comes from the same book where "Cooper asserted that John F. Kennedy was assassinated because he was about to reveal that extraterrestrials were in the process of taking over the Earth. According to a "top secret" video of the assassination that Cooper claimed to have discovered, the driver of Kennedy's limousine, William Greer, used “a gas pressure device developed by aliens from the Trilateral Commission” to shoot the president from the driver's seat."

brandon
01-31-2013, 09:33 PM
Wikipedia? Got anything else?

The article linked in the OP is like 75% taken verbatim from the wikipedia article, so I guess they didn't either.

Indy Vidual
01-31-2013, 09:39 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-J8p7fYUOG9A/UOkWwWP41MI/AAAAAAAAAO4/cI0lK_ERFXs/s1600/2013_269382263188206_343446155_n.jpg

Now, that's ironic. I wonder who else William Jefferson "Siege at Waco" Clinton thinks might have been dangerous ...

Are you interested in the ones who are still alive and dangerous, or the list of Clinton's "associates" who are already dead?

Danke
01-31-2013, 10:02 PM

You know, I listen to AJ, and think he has a lot of important information to broadcast. Information you don't get from the MSM.

But I get discouraged when people bring up extra-terrestrials and other far fetched conspiracies. I, as others here have tried in the past to get at the heart of the matter. Federal Reserve Banking and the Income Tax.

Peter Hendrickson has written extensively about the oppressive misapplication of the Federal Income Tax. Among other topics, like presidential executive orders (that don't apply to ordinary citizens outside of government granted privileges).
But few here have studied nor actually taken the time to pursue the topics, nor expressed any real interest.

But by golly, they aren't taking my guns...:rolleyes:

Keep feeding the machine and complain in the soup lines.

CPUd
01-31-2013, 10:29 PM
What got him in trouble was the info kits he was selling to help pay for his radio show; they were about how to file certain paperwork to be exempt from income tax. After the raid on his house, some of the police reports floating around (unverified) stated he ran at them with a gun, though he had a false leg and couldn't run.

I used to listen to his old shows, the "Mystery Babylon" series was sourced in part from original texts you could probably classify as "esoteric". Those shows are public domain:

http://archive.org/details/MysteryBabylonSeries-WilliamCoopertranscriptIncl

Much of the CT Guru/Whistleblower stories out there now are just copied from the Cooper shows. When they start trying to play on words, it's a giveaway they are rehashing old stuff from these shows.

The JFK stuff I feel is a stretch, along with the (what I would call) pseudoetymology he does in the Babylon stuff, but he was an all-around captivating speaker. See the video below- people would sit there for hours and wouldn't want to break for lunch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUbFwqglIaA

About the ETs and basically, anything he talked about, I respected that he would tell people not to take his word for it when he told these stories.

osan
02-01-2013, 04:15 AM

Wow...that's all you have? WIKIPEDIA?! Really?

Consider this: what if everything he claimed was essentially true... How do you think he would be met by media? Do you believe they would welcome him with open arms and sound the clarion call? Or would they, despite the strength of evidence, paint him as a kook in order to discredit him?

That is the interesting aspect of these sorts of situations. Unsubstantiated marginalization proves NOTHING about the truth of claims made by the marginalized source. It only demonstrates marginalization.

brandon
02-01-2013, 09:18 AM
Damn I never knew wikipedia was viewed so negatively by people here. FYI most of the things in the wikipedia article are referenced. You can scroll to the bottom of the article and look through all the references if you want to find the primary source of the information. And if you find something not properly sources then help improve the article be either deleting it or sourcing it.

Henry Rogue
02-01-2013, 09:50 AM
Damn I never knew wikipedia was viewed so negatively by people here. FYI most of the things in the wikipedia article are referenced. You can scroll to the bottom of the article and look through all the references if you want to find the primary source of the information. And if you find something not properly sources then help improve the article be either deleting it or sourcing it.

I think osan's point was attack the message not the messenger.

jmdrake
02-01-2013, 10:02 AM

Yeah. Well that page itself needs editing. And I've edited Wiki pages before. If a page is a target for a persistent vandal or handful of vandals it's hard to keep it straight. That said, if you want to know what William Cooper really had to say, watch his videos and/or read his books. The same is true of if you want to know what Ron Paul had to say. That's the intelligent way to inform yourself as opposed to taking someone else's "opinion", well sourced or not, about that person. People can find "well sourced" articles that claim Ron Paul is a racist conspiracy theorist. And the "whacky" conspiracy theorists are the ones that believe garbage like in the movie Zero Dark Thirty or who still believe, as Sarah Palin does, that Saddam had something to do with 9/11 or that the Department of Homeland Security actually exists to secure the homeland.

Pericles
02-01-2013, 10:17 AM
Yeah. Well that page itself needs editing. And I've edited Wiki pages before. If a page is a target for a persistent vandal or handful of vandals it's hard to keep it straight. That said, if you want to know what William Cooper really had to say, watch his videos and/or read his books. The same is true of if you want to know what Ron Paul had to say. That's the intelligent way to inform yourself as opposed to taking someone else's "opinion", well sourced or not, about that person. People can find "well sourced" articles that claim Ron Paul is a racist conspiracy theorist. And the "whacky" conspiracy theorists are the ones that believe garbage like in the movie Zero Dark Thirty or who still believe, as Sarah Palin does, that Saddam had something to do with 9/11 or that the Department of Homeland Security actually exists to secure the homeland.

You had me going until that last one :)

FindLiberty
02-01-2013, 10:19 AM
U F Os ?

timosman
04-26-2017, 11:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY6gYDit0j0