PDA

View Full Version : Idea for using the USA Today ad

ne1buthilary
11-21-2007, 02:33 PM
I bought 3 copies of the paper today.. one to keep and the other two to reuse. I put one on a bulletin board at work (university) and will be putting the other somewhere else.. maybe next to the hand dryer in a busy bathroom? You just got a free sign in the mail today.. might as well use it!

Myerz
11-21-2007, 02:35 PM
Awesome, the ad is a sign!

Hey, we could make this vertical Billboard version!

IHaveaDream
11-21-2007, 02:37 PM
Tape them to the inside of a restroom stall door. Captive audience looking for something to read. :rolleyes:

ne1buthilary
11-21-2007, 02:41 PM
yea but i only have 1 copy left.. most people don't use the same stall but they all hopefully use the hand dryer :) doesn't matter putting one up anywhere is better than nothing.

krott5333
11-21-2007, 02:42 PM
yea but i only have 1 copy left.. most people don't use the same stall but they all hopefully use the hand dryer :) doesn't matter putting one up anywhere is better than nothing.

but in the stall they'll have time to read it :cool:

Cindy
11-21-2007, 02:45 PM
Cut it out and tack it up on your community centers cork bulletin board.

Myerz
11-21-2007, 02:48 PM
I think behind a window of some store -front might be good, that way some person who doesn't support Ron Paul can't rip it down.

d991
11-21-2007, 03:11 PM
I bought 3 copies up here in Canada. I opened the page to the ad and left the paper with the ad open on top on top of a desk in my office that usually has a few newspapers lying around, and I saw a few people read over the ad very intently. I realize non-Americans are limited in their efforts to help the campaign, but my company definitely works with Americans frequently, and I'm sure people who read the ad have some relatives/friends down in the States. I can only imagine how many of the 4 million travelers in airports sat down and got a look at the ad. Do airlines provide free copies of USA Today in the actual airplane, or am I thinking about some hotels?
Either way, great ad. You guys amaze me.

AlexAmore
11-21-2007, 03:28 PM
Tape them to the inside of a restroom stall door. Captive audience looking for something to read. :rolleyes:

At my college they literally tape up college information right above the urinal at eye level. I read it....