PDA

View Full Version : Lots of signs in Alabama!

pooflinger1488
11-21-2007, 01:43 PM
So I'm driving back home from school and I saw a crap ton of Ron Paul signs through Alabama and parts of Mississippi on I-10. Just wanted to say good work to whoever did all that! Possibly the Mobile meetup group???

Mr. Coolidge
11-21-2007, 01:47 PM
Very good to hear! I was driving through there from Georgia to New Orleans back in August/September, and didn't see anything up yet. So the word is spreading. :) Is it just me, or does Alabama seem to be more freedom-minded than most of the Deep South? I'm keeping a mental record of things like that.

Keith
11-21-2007, 01:50 PM
I saw a full billboard for Ron Paul last week in Fort Payne, Alabama, on I-20. I meant to thank whoever put it up, but I forgot until now.

pooflinger1488
11-21-2007, 01:52 PM
Very good to hear! I was driving through there from Georgia to New Orleans back in August/September, and didn't see anything up yet. So the word is spreading. :) Is it just me, or does Alabama seem to be more freedom-minded than most of the Deep South? I'm keeping a mental record of things like that.

Yeah, Alabama definately does. I'm from a red neck town right outside of New Orleans and people definately have a different attitude towards things there.

AFTFNJ
11-21-2007, 02:05 PM
Ok people we promised no more red neck jokes after RP won the starw poll in Alabama!

reaver
11-21-2007, 02:13 PM
I guess I need to get something on 431.