PDA

View Full Version : ‘WE HAVE PASSED THAT POINT OF NO RETURN’: RON PAUL EXPLAINS WHAT’S MISSING IN THE ‘FISCAL

sailingaway
12-29-2012, 11:49 PM
The Blaze: ‘WE HAVE PASSED THAT POINT OF NO RETURN’: RON PAUL EXPLAINS WHAT’S MISSING IN THE ‘FISCAL CLIFF’ TALKS

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/like-drug-addicts-looking-for-another-fix-ron-paul-explains-whats-missing-in-the-fiscal-cliff-talks/

Aratus
12-30-2012, 10:05 AM
they easily could pass 5 seperate bills rather than one umbrella bill that would
"kick the can" down the road for the next 3 to 6 months so as to get by a stern
winter but they most likely won't nor are they going to even admit to each other
that doctor ron paul is most totally correct about corrosive runaway spending!!!

TruckinMike
12-30-2012, 10:31 AM
Comment:

oneshiner wrote:...Sure, I liked Ron Paul mostly, but knew he didn’t have a chance in hell to win, so what we did collectively, was divide and FALL. When election time came, everyone knew Paul couldn’t pull his weight, nor the other offshoots, so we collectively handed back the reins to the worst of all.

So, those who wanted to stand by their principle, voted for obama by proxy.

I'm so sick of the blaze and its deluded viewership I could just spit!:eek: (trying to stay polite:))