PDA

View Full Version : Piers Morgan threatens to leave USA!

green73
12-29-2012, 08:17 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2254758/Deport-If-America-wont-change-crazy-gun-laws--I-deport-says-Piers-Morgan.html

cajuncocoa
12-29-2012, 08:27 PM
Message for Mr. Morgan: don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

beaker
12-29-2012, 08:31 PM
good riddance. i'm sure canada will take him.

RickyJ
12-29-2012, 08:32 PM
How is leaving the USA a threat to anybody except the nation he would be going to?

jkr
12-29-2012, 08:35 PM
GTFO

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-29-2012, 08:38 PM
see ya

sparebulb
12-29-2012, 08:39 PM
WARNING:

The link takes you to an article written by Piers Morgan himself. Be prepared to get angry upon reading.

QuickZ06
12-29-2012, 08:47 PM
Threats are cute but please step up and do what you say, we really won't miss you, we really won't.

JK/SEA
12-29-2012, 08:48 PM
trash talking Rambo?...wasn't the movie character a war hero, who upon his return from Vietnam was abused by the cops?....thus sending Rambo on a PTSD fueled rampage?

fuck you Morgan.....

twomp
12-29-2012, 08:49 PM
You should break the link. He doesn't even deserve the web traffic.

itshappening
12-29-2012, 08:50 PM
WARNING:

The link takes you to an article written by Piers Morgan himself. Be prepared to get angry upon reading.

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID21876/images/Angry-man-001.jpg

Brian4Liberty
12-29-2012, 08:53 PM
I have fired guns only once in my life, on a stag party to the Czech capital Prague a few years ago when part of the itinerary included a trip to an indoor shooting range.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2254758/Deport-If-America-wont-change-crazy-gun-laws--I-deport-says-Piers-Morgan.html

Lol! Is Piers going to lecture us on the dangers of prostitution after what he experienced at his "stag party" in Prague? Does coke flow freely with hookers in Prague, or is that only on Wall St?

QWDC
12-29-2012, 09:03 PM
I think Piers is playing the public like a fiddle for ratings. I'm pretty pure his ratings were abysmal before this gun talk started.

supermario21
12-29-2012, 09:07 PM
So he basically wants the military to storm everyone's house and arrest people with assault weapons...LOL what is it with these liberals. Their only forms of freedom allowed are killing babies and free stuff.

RickyJ
12-29-2012, 09:10 PM
I think Piers is playing the public like a fiddle for ratings. I'm pretty pure his ratings were abysmal before this gun talk started.

That might be it, I could care less about what he does.

BSU kid
12-29-2012, 09:29 PM
Goodbye Piers, now gtfo.

John F Kennedy III
12-29-2012, 09:41 PM
Somebody please call his bluff.

brushfire
12-29-2012, 09:44 PM
Deport him anyway.

Anti Federalist
12-29-2012, 10:09 PM
Bye.

Confederate
12-29-2012, 10:12 PM
Damn foreigners. All should be deported.

kcchiefs6465
12-29-2012, 10:15 PM
Somebody please call his bluff.
This.

Ender
12-29-2012, 10:15 PM
Piers Morgan threatens to leave USA!

We can only hope. :rolleyes:

BTW- the first Rambo movie was based on Bo Gritz.

kcchiefs6465
12-29-2012, 10:16 PM
Damn foreigners. All should be deported.
¿Qué?

Anti Federalist
12-29-2012, 10:18 PM
Total crime victims:

UK - 26.4%

USA - 21.1%

Percentage of the population that is a victim of crime.

http://www.nationmaster.com/compare/United-Kingdom/United-States/Crime

Zippyjuan
12-29-2012, 10:18 PM
Wasn't he some D-List celebrity who was on the Donald Trump Show "You're Fired"? (Also known as "Celebrity Aprentice"). He just likes to hear himself talk and thinks he knows more than everybody else in the room.

Wow! He actually won on that show. I like how they described him here:
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/23838097/ns/today-entertainment/t/relative-unknown-wins-celebrity-apprentice/

For some contestants, “The Celebrity Apprentice” was just another way to extend their fleeting moments of fame. But on live TV, in front of a studio audience, Donald Trump might have done reality shows a disservice. When he named Piers Morgan the winner, Trump did little to change the notion that the genre is for the slightly better-than-mediocre stars — at best. Clearly, Piers is crafty, intelligent and capable, but he is not a genuine celebrity. Sure, the cantankerous Brit has many important friends. He was able to call Richard Branson, Sharon Osborne and Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York.

Anti Federalist
12-29-2012, 10:20 PM
South Korea, where firearms are, for all intents and purposes, banned for "civilian ownership".

SKorea violent crime rate ‘at least twice as high as US’

By Nathan Schwartzman Jul 12, 2012 1:07PM UTC

http://asiancorrespondent.com/85740/skorean-violent-crime-rate-exceeds-united-states/

Anti Federalist
12-29-2012, 10:23 PM
trash talking Rambo?...wasn't the movie character a war hero, who upon his return from Vietnam was abused by the cops?....thus sending Rambo on a PTSD fueled rampage?

fuck you Morgan.....

Rambo: There wouldn't be no trouble except for that king-shit cop! All I wanted was something to eat. But the man kept pushing Sir.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Teasle: He was just another drifter who broke the law!

Trautman: Vagrancy wasn't it? That's gonna look real good on his grave stone in Arlington: Here lies John Rambo, winner of the Congressional Medal of Honor, survivor of countless incursions behind enemy lines. Killed for vagrancy in Jerkwater, USA.

sailingaway
12-29-2012, 10:35 PM
That's a threat?

....weak...

thoughtomator
12-29-2012, 10:39 PM
I can't even think of a good justification for PM to have gotten a work visa in the first place - it's not as if the US lacks for people who are capable of ignorantly bloviating on TV. And after his role in illegal wiretapping crimes committed in the UK was known, it should have been revoked immediately.

green73
12-29-2012, 10:45 PM
Total crime victims:

UK - 26.4%

USA - 21.1%

Can never be stressed enough. Also, someone is attacked by a home invader every 30 minutes in the "disarmed" UK, and gun crime surged 90% from 1998 to 2008. Not to mention, most of our crime is the result of the insidious war on drugs and occurs in "gun controlled" inner-cities.

shane77m
12-29-2012, 10:47 PM
One of these petitions might actually work. Just not in the way expected.

Brian4Liberty
12-29-2012, 10:54 PM
Total crime victims:

UK - 26.4%

USA - 21.1%

Everyone has their own stats, don't they? I'll take yours over Piers any day of the weak.

cbrons
12-29-2012, 11:12 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2254758/Deport-If-America-wont-change-crazy-gun-laws--I-deport-says-Piers-Morgan.html

Britain doesn't even want him back.

Maybe he can go start a tabloid in Mumbai

Anti Federalist
12-29-2012, 11:29 PM
Everyone has their own stats, don't they? I'll take yours over Piers any day of the weak.

Yes, the UK has lower numbers of "homicides committed by firearms".

But, to quote Archie Bunker, "Would it make you feel any better if they was pushed outta windows, little goil?"

SpicyTurkey
12-29-2012, 11:45 PM
Did he outline a deadline?

Pericles
12-30-2012, 12:14 AM
Such a tease

dillo
12-30-2012, 12:15 AM
If he wants to hate guns let him, but he should have to do his show in German.

Rudeman
12-30-2012, 12:22 AM

His ratings were and still are abysmal. Even with how awful his ratings are it still puts him at or near the top for CNN (Anderson Cooper being the other), he gets about half the audience that Maddow gets and about a third/fourth of what Hannity gets.

Whether he'll get a ratings spike is hard to tell because of the holiday season, if anyone is interested in looking at the numbers: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/category/cable-news/

kcchiefs6465
12-30-2012, 12:46 AM
Can never be stressed enough. Also, someone is attacked by a home invader every 30 minutes in the "disarmed" UK, and gun crime surged 90% from 1998 to 2008. Not to mention, most of our crime is the result of the insidious war on drugs and occurs in "gun controlled" inner-cities.
Bingo. There are many underlying issuses on why this country is as it is, but simply, prohibition leads to gun violence. I would attribute that to lucrative money making schemes attracting those who have already seen some of the worst that the world has to offer; in turn, this turns their heart cold- i.e. no conscious. You can't expect someone to be a sheep living amongst wolves. (This is not to be confused with the usual analogy of people blindly following what is told to them) I mean this in the sense of living around people who will take your life should you show weakness. You will become conditioned to seeing people beat up, robbed, etc. Especially those raised in a broken home. (This can largely be attributed to the 'war' on drugs) It is a perpetual system that invites gun violence, not discourages it. When people get a grasp on the underlying issues of this drug war we will get a grasp on gun violence. Sadly, these turf wars aren't helping the case for honest, law abiding, gun owners.

Oh, and Piers Morgan is a self-righteous douche. I'll disarm when his bodyguards do.

TheTexan
12-30-2012, 01:30 AM
I wish Piers Morgan would threaten to just shut the fuck up already

jkob
12-30-2012, 01:48 AM
Maybe he should go move to Fidel's Worker's Paradise in Cuba, I'm sure they have "sensible" gun laws

Origanalist
12-30-2012, 01:50 AM
WARNING:

Not going to do it. Thanks for the heads up.

TER
12-30-2012, 03:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6RoOwSKI7M

UWDude
12-30-2012, 03:18 AM
Threats are cute but please step up and do what you say, we really won't miss you, we really won't.

Exactly. He is just talking more. He won't go anywhere, he is a well paid to talk his stupid shit to Americans.

TER
12-30-2012, 03:33 AM
As the economic condition worsens, and the dips reach new lows, people lose interest in dealing with self-absorbed elitist pricks, and more towards those who have a better understanding of their hardships and sufferings. I pray this next cycle will pave the way to a whole new generation of honest and dutiful journalists to emerge and redefine the glory and honor of their service to man.

Petar
12-30-2012, 04:02 AM
As the economic condition worsens, and the dips reach new lows, people lose interest in dealing with self-absorbed elitist pricks, and more towards those who have a better understanding of their hardships and sufferings. I pray this next cycle will pave the way to a whole new generation of honest and dutiful journalists to emerge and redefine the glory and honor of their service to man.

Ever watch any Vice documentaries? These guys are on the cutting edge and producing material that could actually honestly be described as "journalism". Not something that I've ever really experienced before in my lifetime. Check out this piece that they did on the Michigan Militia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky49ltgeXRU

compromise
12-30-2012, 04:08 AM
Self-deportation sounds like such a good idea now, I thought it was silly when Romney first suggested it.

S.Shorland
12-30-2012, 06:12 AM
About all we can do in Britain is turn the lights on,point at the burglar and try to shame him with a stern look

Yes, the UK has lower numbers of "homicides committed by firearms".

But, to quote Archie Bunker, "Would it make you feel any better if they was pushed outta windows, little goil?"

truelies
12-30-2012, 06:17 AM
South Korea, where firearms are, for all intents and purposes, banned for "civilian ownership".

SKorea violent crime rate ‘at least twice as high as US’

By Nathan Schwartzman Jul 12, 2012 1:07PM UTC

http://asiancorrespondent.com/85740/skorean-violent-crime-rate-exceeds-united-states/

Double Shock because SK is a racially/culturally homogeneous society where order is highly valued and hard work gives every appearance of being rewarded.

Jason525
12-30-2012, 07:47 AM
I'm not even going to read the whole article.

I hate it when people like him use a horroble incident like mass shootings to play on the heart strings of people with common sense.

So , we should all be made to feel like bad guys because some people use guns to commit crimes. We should all just give up our rights and freedoms because some people lack the ability to control themselves. Not to mention that I believe , as I'm sure at least some of you do also , that there is more to these shootings then meets the eye. But I'm not going to get into conspiracy theories on this board.

Anyway , Piers Morgan can go sh*t in a hat. He's not welcome in this country as far as I'm concerned.

tod evans
12-30-2012, 07:51 AM
Good riddance of bad rubbish.

pacelli
12-30-2012, 07:55 AM
So the propaganda machine will get pro-Gun people focused on deporting a propagandist, while the anti-gun crowd is busy crafting and passing gun ban laws behind the scenes.

The diversion you are witnessing is the attack you have been waiting for..

Petar
12-30-2012, 08:00 AM
So the propaganda machine will get pro-Gun people focused on deporting a propagandist, while the anti-gun crowd is busy crafting and passing gun ban laws behind the scenes.

Yeah, it's kind of scary to imagine what they could be getting ready to drop on us next. I guess we might see the Obama-Care of gun-control unloaded on everyone soon. On the bright side, this will spark a way more intense Tea-Party resurgence I think.

donnay
12-30-2012, 08:53 AM
Good riddance to bad rubbish! Buh-bye! Wanker!

AFPVet
12-30-2012, 09:07 AM
This is what should be happening. Screw people who don't like our Constitution and our way of life. They can all move to the UK (including the liberal media).

JK/SEA
12-30-2012, 09:09 AM

hmmm...well i always thought a diversion to most amerikans was a shiny spinning object on a table while electronica music was playing in the background... but i could be wrong......then again...

Carehn
12-30-2012, 10:15 AM
If he goes, and he wont. He should take this steaming pile of crap with him.
I hate bill. something about the guy just makes me want to ripe the heads off of baby rabbits to ease the pain he causes me.
I cant even stand to look at his face.
http://www.familyarena.com/images/events/HBO%20Alberto%20Tolot%202008%20-%20PRESS%20PHOTO.JPG

angelatc
12-30-2012, 10:37 AM
I have fired guns only once in my life, on a stag party to the Czech capital Prague a few years ago when part of the itinerary included a trip to an indoor shooting range.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rs-Morgan.html (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2254758/Deport-If-America-wont-change-crazy-gun-laws--I-deport-says-Piers-Morgan.html)

Piers forgot to mention that all this happened after he jumped of the cake, and before he went down on the other members of the party.

trey4sports
12-30-2012, 11:02 AM
ohh pleeeeaaaasssseee Piers, stay! What would we do without you?

acptulsa
12-30-2012, 11:56 AM
Piers Morgan leaving the nation is no threat. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure it's no promise, either--at least it isn't one that's likely to be kept.

Unfortunate.

Anti Federalist
12-30-2012, 12:25 PM
Double Shock because SK is a racially/culturally homogeneous society where order is highly valued and hard work gives every appearance of being rewarded.

Just goes to show that there is whole lot more to violent crime rates than the presence of firearms.

Japan, similar to Korea WRT demographics and work ethics, has a very low rate (unless they are fudging the numbers which is always a possibility).

Mexico, where guns are prohibited for "average" folks for all intents and purposes, has a much higher murder rate than we do.

Warrior_of_Freedom
12-30-2012, 01:11 PM
Piers Morgan is an asshole