PDA

View Full Version : With Freedom Comes Responsibility

Working Poor
12-29-2012, 09:36 AM
I love that so many people in the liberty movement are pro-life.

How can the liberty movement come out strong about this and not appear to be hypocrites to the rest of the country?

I believe men in the liberty movement need to start taking much more responsibility for their sexual actions and make it very pubilically known.

Men need to educate their sons about mans role in contraception and unwanted pregnancy. Teach your sons to be more discerning about their sexual activity. How many men in the liberty movement are still having random sex with women they do not know very well or even care about?

I believe the gov will and probably already does do things to gradually sterilized people thru foods and pharmaceuticals. It won't be long before people have to have permission from the government to have a child and this is the real reason why abortion is legal. Everybody is being programs to accept abortion so that when it comes to having to have a birth license people will be properly numb to illegal conceptions requiring abortion. Ya'll know that the government would like to license breathing if they could.

So I would love to see liberty men taking some action when it comes to abortion that will lower the chance of unwanted pregnancy that would make a difference in the stats.

Working Poor
12-29-2012, 10:21 AM
Everyone knows that their are more men in the liberty movement.

Ron Paul has said that our country is in a spiritual crisses that affects our moral choices.

Men might actually bring more women into the movement if they went into responsibility mode when it comes to birth control, and morals.

cheapseats
01-10-2013, 12:38 PM
I love that so many people in the liberty movement are pro-life.

I respect that many people believe they are "pro life", but Liberty + "Reproductive Rights" makes sense like FREEDOM TO DO AS I SAY.

If "we" would (unsuccessfully try to) legislate morality via "reproductive rights", we would "logically" register male DNA when penises are LICENSED FOR USE.

How can the liberty movement come out strong about this and not appear to be hypocrites to the rest of the country?

The same way the Liberty Moovement would get more pissed-off people to clamor aboard the GUN CONTROL IS A BULLSHIT DISTRACTION bandwagon.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?298109-What-happened-to-ANTI-WAR