PDA

View Full Version : Same old baby blue versus hot pink nonsense

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
12-28-2012, 05:29 PM
As the baby-blues love utilizing the cause of liberty as their platform, the opposing hot-pinks love making their stand in the cause of equality. It's the same old story told over and over. After the situation has been sufficiently destabilized between them, then the social communists move in with their harsh excuses that the end justifies the means, with that end being both the virtues of liberty and equality and with the justified means being cruelty in order to achieve it.
Like how the communists went into the South Vietnamese villages to kill their young men, to cut off their heads, and to stick them on stakes as warnings to those who didn't desire walking down the path towards paradise.
This is madness.
The primary point within The Declaration of Independence, with this being the justification of our divorce out from under the rule of a tyrant and his tyranny, centered around contentment. Meanness perpetuated in the name of liberty or equality will never achieve happiness as an end goal.
The fact that most in this forum view government as the primary advancement of the American Enlightenment over the world's prior social contract achievements shows more than just how far the education system has fallen. Indeed, contrary to what most lawyers would have you think, the creation of the two party system was not THE major advancement over the U.S. Constitution or The Declaration of Independence.
The real advancement in the United States over the new order that was established by our Founders within The Declaration of Independence, and the laws later implemented by them within the U.S. Constitution to advance that Civil Purpose, was the advent of the philosophical American Movement which, as a phenomenon, happened wholly outside of the electoral process. In regards to the American Movement, there are no platforms for Americans to stand upon. After all, mature, responsible intelligence refrains from dealing with such divisive sophist-like debating.
To give you an example, look up on Youtube one of the debates that happened between William F. Buckley, with him representing a baby-blue conservative platform, and Noam Chomsky, with him representing a hot-pink liberal one. If Socrates had have debated either of these intelligent gentlemen, he would not have done so from the point of view of a platform as he never quit in his reasoning the reduction of terms towards a greater quality. The reason both of these modern gentlemen argued and bickered from the starting off point of a platform was to bring in a larger naive listening audience to line their pockets with more money.
As the electoral process has made a shambles today of the majority disadvantaged by dividing and conquering them, the American Movement continues to reduce towards the revering of our Founding Fathers, towards the greater order they established within the little masterpiece of The Declaration of Independence they declared as our new formal culture, with this being our Civil Purpose, and towards the U.S. Constitution which are laws implemented with the intentions of advancing our Civil Purpose.
In contrast to all this supposed hoping unto darkness and the stark changes being perpetuated for the sake of it, the greatest of benefits are derived from the most precious of alterations.

QuickZ06
12-28-2012, 06:06 PM
Welcome back!

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
12-28-2012, 07:52 PM
Welcome back!

Thank you. It is good to be back,.
Being a Texan, I've been realizing a major problem recently. You see, as a southerner, we tend to focus mostly on the new order our Founders established within the Declaration of Independence while rejecting the old Puritan order that existed prior within the early colonies. Most people up in the northeast can't differentiate these two orders as they naturally think their old fashioned ways are superior.
This conflict is what is most endangering the Union.
In fact, rather than secede from the Union, I think the portion of the nation which is still thriving as an idealic Democratic Republic needs to build a border between what is left and the old Puritan order with these states being the region of the northeast including Pennsylvania and Virginia.
At the same time this old Puritan order is being cut off from us, I think the northern state of Neovo Leon in Mexico should be brought into the United States. I say this because as our Founders would declare the old Puritan order dead concerning what was their original intentions, they would find the ideal American spirit they envisioned existing south of the border within this northern state of Mexico.
You know, the worthless people living in that state have proven to me that love is greater than courage. I've learned a lot anguishing with them about the numerous beheadings and dismemberings going on down there. Yet, as the courageous ones down there are retreating fleeing from the corruption, incredibly, the unarmed worthless ones will be charging into battle to care for their loved ones with nothing more than their blood to shed and their heads to give.
I know this because I talk to Mexicans about this terrible being a Texan. You know, in Mexico, you can be sentence to life in prison for having just a bullet found in your possession. Why? Well, it is because the industrious Mexicans will manufacture their own guns to protect themselves!
This is why I see these remarkable people as being more my true brothers than those living up within the area of the old Puritan order and all those loyal to them.
There really is no way to prepare oneself for the loss of ones head. Similarly, real government is more of a predicament than a leisurely responsibility. From what I've learned, when and if we ever decide to give our heads, it won't be a matter of choice concerning courage, but a matter of choice concerning the love we have for others and the desire to take care of them.
General Patton would marvel at witnessing the courage exhibited by these poor worthless people south of the border and I'm not saying that out of pity.
So, that is what I've been up to lately. I'd like to cut off the region of the old Puritan order up in the northeast region of the United States while incorporating the northern state of Neovo Leon into their place.

oyarde
12-28-2012, 11:49 PM
Greetings Uncle Em !! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas !!

VoluntaryAmerican
12-29-2012, 12:31 AM
Meanness perpetuated in the name of liberty or equality will never achieve happiness as an end goal.

Truth.

Wb Uncle.

Aratus
12-29-2012, 11:26 AM
ditto! TOTAL WORD!
TRUTH WELL SAID!!!
welcome back UEW!

oyarde
12-29-2012, 11:34 AM
I would have never guessed Uncle Em was a Texan .

Aratus
12-29-2012, 11:37 AM
it sorta makes sense... all told.

acptulsa
12-29-2012, 11:58 AM
Thank you. It is good to be back,.
Being a Texan, I've been realizing a major problem recently. You see, as a southerner, we tend to focus mostly on the new order our Founders established within the Declaration of Independence while rejecting the old Puritan order that existed prior within the early colonies. Most people up in the northeast can't differentiate these two orders as they naturally think their old fashioned ways are superior.
This conflict is what is most endangering the Union.

Fascinating insight. I wonder how liberals would react to hearing that their intolerance of opposing viewpoints and their tendency to take things on faith, and assume that anyone who doesn't share that faith is evil, makes them more like the Puritans than the vast majority of religious sects?

Any liberal will be happy to tell you that someone who is intolerant of other cultural viewpoints costs himself more than he costs his victims. For these other cultures have things of value to offer, and someone who rejects them out of hand knows not what he is missing. This is something we should elicit from them when we debate them. Then, comes the kicker: Someone who is intolerant of other political viewpoints is liable to rob themselves, too.

'A mind is like a parachute--it doesn't work unless it's open.'--Will Rogers

Doesn't matter what it's closed to. If it's closed, it isn't working.

I say we should find out how they'd react. Seems to me the best way to end this liberal religion may be to point out that it is a religion.