PDA

View Full Version : DNA of Sandy Hook killer Adam Lanza to be examined for 'evil' gene

coastie
12-28-2012, 01:10 PM
Scientists have been asked to study the DNA of Newtown school killer Adam Lanza to see if has an 'evil' gene that led him to carry out the massacre.

The study, which will look at any abnormalities or mutations in his individual DNA, is believed to be the first of its kind ever carried out on a mass murderer.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2253797/DNA-Sandy-Hook-killer-Adam-Lanza-examined-evil-gene-study-kind-conducted-mass-murderer.html#ixzz2GNK1fygI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

At a loss for words. Ok, found them. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. Let me guess, Big Pharma to the rescue! That's the ticket, lets get more people on their poison. Maybe we'll just commit everyone with this gene, found with mandatory testing, of course.

I need to get off the internet for a while, or my heads gonna explode soon.:mad:

dannno
12-28-2012, 01:11 PM
It would really be more appropriate to do this experiment on HW.

freejack
12-28-2012, 01:14 PM
Of course it couldn't have been the meds he was on. Give me a break.

thoughtomator
12-28-2012, 01:17 PM
"evil gene"? Amazing how casually the precepts of eugenics have been accepted into the mainstream along with the other key features of the Nazi regime.

jkr
12-28-2012, 01:27 PM
maybe they should check his medicine cabinet for the evil witchcraft pills

http://www.yahuahreigns.com/witchcraft.html
Scripture and Witchcraft
The word witchcraft brings about images of women in dark pointy hats standing over cauldrons stirring smoldering contents while chanting rhymes calling upon the forces of darkness. What does Scripture actually say witchcraft is and how does that line up with our beliefs that have been handed down from generation to generation?

Witchcraft defined

Galatians 5:19-21
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20 Idolatry, witchcraft (5331), hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of Elohim.

farmakeiva Pharmakeia (far-mak-i'-ah); Word Origin: Greek, Noun Feminine, Strong #: 5331

the use or the administering of drugs, poisoning. sorcery, magical arts, often found in connection with idolatry and fostered by it Metaphorically: the deceptions and seductions of idolatry

This is from the root word

farmakeuvß Pharmakeus (far-mak-yoos'); Noun Masculine, Strong #: 5332

one who prepares or uses magical remedies sorcerer

The drug industry is recognized as the Pharmaceutical Industry!
Webster's Dictionary defines pharmaceutical as:

From the Greek word Pharmakeia, to practice witchcraft, use medicine, a poison, medicine 1. Of pharmacy or pharmacists. 2. Of or by drugs: as, pharmaceutical cure.

Revalation 18:23
And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in you; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in you: for your merchants were the great men of the earth; for by their sorceries (5331)were all nations deceived. Re 9:21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries,(5331) nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

The following tables present date from Fortune Magazine for the top 5 industries by each of those 3 measures plus the Computers, Office Equipment industry for comparison. The computer and office equipment industry is a useful comparator because like the pharmaceutical industry it is a high technology manufacturing industry, but unlike the pharmaceutical industry it has produced continuous improvements over the past 50 years in quality and cost effectiveness.

TOP 5 INDUSTRIES
(Plus Computers, Office Equipment)

Return on Revenues

Industry Rank Industry 2001 Profits as % of Revenues
1 Pharmaceuticals 18.5
2 Commercial Banks 13.5
3 Diversified Financials 10.9
4 Mining, Crude-Oil Production 8.6
5 Household Products 8.3
23 Computers, Office Equipment 2.3

These are the top 5 companies. There are a total of 14 US Companies, their revenues are $215,098,000,000.00 and their profits are $37,733,000,000.00, for 2001.

Pharmaceuticals

Rank Company Revenues Profits
Millions $ Millions $

1 Merck 47,716 7,282
2 Johnson & 33,004 5,668
Johnson
3 Pfizer 32,259 7,788
4 Bristol- 21,717 5,245
Myers
Squibb
5 Pharmacia 19,299 1,501

The following is an excerpt from a 2001 report from Doctors Without Borders. Copyright 2001 IPS:

The MSF group (Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF - Doctors Without Borders) report says that, of the 1,393 new medications approved between 1975 and 1999, just 13 - or one percent - were aimed at treating tropical diseases, demonstrating the "dire lack of drug R&D into unprofitable diseases." "Drugs are not developed according to public health need, but according to profitability," said Pécoul. MSF is currently funding three pilot drug development projects on drugs for malaria, leishmaniasis and sleeping sickness, working in partnership with experts from Brazil, Thailand, Malaysia and Burkina Faso. Walter Fust, director of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation, said "the profits from developing new medications for a disease that affects mostly the poorest countries of the world are judged by the pharmaceutical industry to be too small to justify new investments."

In Debarim (Deuteronomy) 28, the Blessings and Cursings are listed. One curse is of particular interest in light of the pharmaceutical companies:

Debarim 28:50
A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor show favor to the young:

And in 2 Dibre haYamim (Chronicles) 36:17, when judgment was brought upon Yahudah (Judah):

2 Dibre haYamim 36:17
Therefore he brought upon them the king of the Chaldees, who slew their young men with the sword in the house of their sanctuary, and had no compassion upon young man or maiden, old man, or him that stooped for age: he gave them all into his hand.

How does this Nation regard the old?

Prescription Drug Pricing in Vermont: Drug Companies Profit at the Expense of Older Americans
Prepared for Rep. Bernard Sanders Minority Staff Report Committee on Government Reform and Oversight
U.S. House of Representatives
October 9, 1998

This staff report was prepared at the request of Rep. Bernard Sanders of Vermont. In Mr. Sanders' district, as in many other congressional districts around the country, older Americans are increasingly concerned about the high prices that they pay for prescription drugs. Mr. Sanders requested that the minority staff of the Committee on Government Reform and Oversight investigate this issue. Older Americans in Vermont pay inflated prices for commonly used drugs. For the ten drugs investigated in this study, the average price differential in Mr. Sanders' district was 96%. When just the five most popular drugs for seniors are considered, the price differential increases to 109% . This means that senior citizens and other individuals who pay for their own drugs pay twice as much for these drugs than the drug companies' most favored customers. For other popular drugs, the price differential is even higher. This study also analyzed a number of other popular drugs used by older Americans, and in some cases found even higher price differentials. The drug with the highest price differential was Synthroid, a commonly used hormone treatment manufactured by Knoll Pharmaceuticals. For this drug, the price differential for senior citizens in Vermont was 1,515%. An equivalent dose of this drug would cost the manufacturer's favored customers only $1.75, but would cost the average senior citizen in Vermont more than $28.00. For Micronase, a diabetes treatment manufactured by Upjohn, an equivalent dose would cost the favored customers $10.05, while seniors in Vermont are charged $46.56. The price differential was 363%

WARNING!

Revalation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers,(5332) and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Ibrim (Hebrews) 3:12
Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living Elohim.

What happens to those that depart from the living Elohim?

Debarim 28:15, 59-61
But it shall come to pass, if you will not hearken to the voice of Yahuah, your Elohim, to observe to do all His commandments and His statutes which I command you this day; that all these curses shall come upon you, and overtake you. 59 Then Yahuah will make your plagues wonderful, and the plagues of your seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. 60 Moreover He will bring upon you all the diseases of Egypt, which you were afraid of; and they shall cleave unto you. 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will Yahuah bring upon you, until you are destroyed.

Those who are in unbelief get sick and then turn to the sorcerers for a curse!
The sorcerers of Scripture are the doctors and pharmacists of today!

How did the Emmisaries, Prophets and Taught Ones die?

Ya'acob (James), son of Zabdai (Zebedee): Beheaded
Philip: Scourged and impaled
Ya'acob: Beat, stoned, and hit in the head with a club
Mattias: Stoned and beheaded
Andri (Andrew): Impaled
Mark: Dragged to pieces
Kepha (Peter): Impaled
Shaul (Paul): Beheaded
Yehudah (Jude): Impaled
Bartholomi (Bartholomew): Beaten and impaled
T'oma (Thomas): Speared
Luke: Hanged
Shim'on (Simon): Impaled
Yohanan (John)the Immerser Beheaded
Mosheh (Moses): Died; his strength not abated

Not one died of an illness or sickness!
Through unbelief: curses of disease and sickness fall and then a turning to witchcraft for cures. Who are practitioners of WITCHCRAFT? Those who use drugs for cures.

Tehillim (Psalm) 32:1-11
A Psalm of David, Maschil. Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. 2 Blessed is the man unto whom Yahuah imputes not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile. 3 When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long. 4 For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah. 5 I acknowledged my sin unto You, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto Yahuah; and you forgave the iniquity of my sin. Selah. 6 For this shall every one that is El-like pray unto You in a time when You may be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him. 7 You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah. 8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you shall go: I will guide you with mine eye. 9 Be you not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto you. 10 Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusts in Yahuah, mercy shall compass him about. 11 Be glad in Yahuah, and rejoice, you righteous: and shout for joy, all you that are upright in heart.

Tehillim 103:1-3
A Psalm of David. Bless Yahuah, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless His qodesh name. 2 Bless Yahuah, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: 3 Who forgives all your iniquities; who heals all your diseases;

Mishle (Proverbs) 3:7,8
Be not wise in your own eyes: fear Yahuah, and depart from evil. 8 It shall be health to your navel, and marrow to your bones.

Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 53:4-6
Surely He has borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem Him stricken, smitten of Elohim, and afflicted. 5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed. 6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and Yahuah has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.

Mattithyahu (Matthew) 4:23,24
And Yahusha went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the Tov News of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. 24 And His fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto Him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatic, and those that had the palsy; and He healed them.

2 Kepha (Peter) 1:3
According as His Mighty-like power has given unto us all things that pertain unto life and Elohimliness, through the knowledge of Him that has called us to esteem and virtue:

Bemidbar (Numbers) 23:19
Elohim is not a man, that He should lie; neither the son of man, that He should repent: has He said, and shall He not do it? or has He spoken, and shall He not make it tov?

Working Poor
12-28-2012, 01:48 PM
Interesting......

matt0611
12-28-2012, 01:54 PM
I don't know what else to do but shake my head and laugh anymore.

coastie
12-28-2012, 01:55 PM
I don't know what else to do but shake my head and laugh anymore.

Same here...and this isn't even remotely funny.:mad:

Anti Federalist
12-28-2012, 02:09 PM
Simpsons did it already.

Over the cliff into crazy town.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocJ6LJlyff4

KingNothing
12-28-2012, 02:11 PM
Of course it couldn't have been the meds he was on. Give me a break.

That's as likely as the video games he played or the movies he watched.

If it were the meds, we'd be seeing a whooooooole lot more violence like this because there are millions and millions of medicated people roaming the streets.

osan
12-28-2012, 02:13 PM
Scientists have been asked to study the DNA of Newtown school killer Adam Lanza to see if has an 'evil' gene that led him to carry out the massacre.

Thirty years ago this would have been a no-brainer to assess as a joke. Today, people take this seriously.

Can you spell, "we're doomed"?

I need to get off the internet for a while, or my heads gonna explode soon.:mad:

We understand. Believe me, we do.

KingNothing
12-28-2012, 02:14 PM
"evil gene"? Amazing how casually the precepts of eugenics have been accepted into the mainstream along with the other key features of the Nazi regime.

Would it at all surprise you if there were some gene that, when combined with the right mix of "nurture" expressed itself in a desire to cause wanton destruction and harm to others? It wouldn't surprise me at all.

But even if that were the case, instances like this are so rare that it would do almost no good to recognize - we'd be looking for a needle or two in a haystack the size of the United States. We've got to be careful not to investigate these freakishly rare events, and prescribe a cause to each of them (video games, movies, medication, genes, parents, etc.). That really does just lead us down the path of generalizing and demonizing others who are not exactly like us.

TonySutton
12-28-2012, 02:14 PM
They will look for a gene that turns on independence and self-reliance. Then they will ban everyone with that gene from owning firearms. And they will do it for the children...

KingNothing
12-28-2012, 02:17 PM
They will look for a gene that turns on independence and self-reliance. Then they will ban everyone with that gene from owning firearms. And they will do it for the children...

This sounds like A Brave New World, or that movie with Christian Bale that was just like A Brave New World.

VoluntaryAmerican
12-28-2012, 02:25 PM

Sounds like "We" to me.

liberty2897
12-28-2012, 02:27 PM
Would it at all surprise you if there were some gene that, when combined with the right mix of "nurture" expressed itself in a desire to cause wanton destruction and harm to others? It wouldn't surprise me at all.

But even if that were the case, instances like this are so rare that it would do almost no good to recognize. We've got to be careful not to investigate these freakishly rare events, and prescribe a cause to each of them (video games, movies, medication, genes, parents, etc.). That really does just lead us down the path of generalizing and demonizing others who are not exactly like us.

It wouldn't surprise me if genetics played a role in tendencies toward violent behavior, but my guess would be that it is present in all humans. Seems that everybody wants to find a way to explain how this person is different from the rest of us. Truth is, given the right circumstances, anyone could go apeshit in a moment of insanity. The thing I find more disturbing is how people can rationalize all the other violence that we humans do to each other and call it things like "collateral damage".

JustinTime
12-28-2012, 02:28 PM
The whole sad Sandy Hook affair is a tutorial in how things work nowadays.

1) Never let a crisis go to waste, and 2) if you dont have a crisis, whip one up with 24/7 reporting on an unfortunate but relatively rare incident (dont bother telling people murder rates have been declining for nearly two decades) and 3) try to justify every part of your agenda with it.

People think Im nuts, but I can honestly envision a day when we are owned, right down to our DNA.

HOLLYWOOD
12-28-2012, 02:30 PM
Are they going to compare the 'EVIL GENE' to those "genes" inside the Washington DC beltway, to confirm it's absolute evil?

Aldanga
12-28-2012, 02:30 PM
Consider the source, people. It's the Daily Mail, the UK equivalent of the Enquirer. They make money off of shock stories. That's not to say they never print truth, but a grain of salt would be advisable in this situation.

JustinTime
12-28-2012, 02:41 PM
Consider the source, people. It's the Daily Mail, the UK equivalent of the Enquirer. They make money off of shock stories. That's not to say they never print truth, but a grain of salt would be advisable in this situation.

They are like most US news, sensationalism is a standard tool for them, but I wouldnt go so far as to them the UK's Enquirer. This story probably has the basic facts correct, and is useful to truth-seekers as a starting point.

VIDEODROME
12-28-2012, 03:45 PM
Didn't occur to anybody to do this with Bin Laden before tossing him to the sharks?

thoughtomator
12-28-2012, 04:08 PM

It would surprise me greatly, as any expression of such a gene would be self-annihilating. It would have to be passed down from ancestors... so where's the history of wanton violence and destruction in the family? I suppose you could argue his father's profession fits quite well with that description.

Grubb556
12-28-2012, 04:35 PM
Of course what they won't mention is that the scientists secretly discovered that most politicians also have this evil gene.:D

coastie
12-28-2012, 08:36 PM
Didn't occur to anybody to do this with Bin Laden before tossing him to the sharks?

+rep for epic thread winner