PDA

View Full Version : Subversion

BAllen
12-26-2012, 11:34 PM
This clip tells how the commies use sebversion to destroy a country. Note what he says @ 3:40. He tells how a closed society cannot be subverted. One like Japan. They are criticized for being too protectionist, but that is also what prevents them from being subverted by marxists. That is why countries that protect themselves are labeled as xenaphobes by the marxists. They know they cannot subvert them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN0By0xbst8

Tod
12-26-2012, 11:59 PM
good find....rest of the series looks good too! +rep

BAllen
12-27-2012, 02:48 PM
Note how countries that mantain their cultural identity cannot be subverted. Some schools are now banning the pledge of allegiance to the flag, and other nationalist activities because it might offend immigrants.

Zippyjuan
12-27-2012, 02:52 PM
Is that how China avoided getting subverted by the Communists? Wait- they were.

AuH20
12-27-2012, 03:02 PM
Note how countries that mantain their cultural identity cannot be subverted. Some schools are now banning the pledge of allegiance to the flag, and other nationalist activities because it might offend immigrants.

If you don't know where you came from, then you don't know where you are going.

erowe1
12-27-2012, 03:04 PM
This clip tells how the commies use sebversion to destroy a country.

What does "destroy a country" mean? Is it killing every individual person in the country?

erowe1
12-27-2012, 03:06 PM
Note how countries that mantain their cultural identity cannot be subverted.

What is a country's "cultural identity" and how is it maintained? Does that involve one group of people in the country telling all the others what they have to do in order to reflect the proper culture?

AuH20
12-27-2012, 03:07 PM
What does "destroy a country" mean? Is it killing every individual person in the country?

Reprogram it from the inside. Remake it's insitutions in your image. Change the school curricullum. Alter the social fabric.

erowe1
12-27-2012, 03:08 PM
Reprogram it from the inside. Remake it's insitutions in your image. Change the school curricullum. Alter the social fabric.

1) What are a country's institutions?
2) Do countries that don't get destroyed never change their school curricula?
3) What is social fabric?

acptulsa
12-27-2012, 03:08 PM

As far as the natives are concerned, 'China' didn't exist until the Japanese forced the Mandarins, Manchurians, Mongolians et al to band together for the sake of survival in the late 1930s.

Romulus
12-27-2012, 03:09 PM

Make them slaves invisible to their chains, loving their servitude.

erowe1
12-27-2012, 03:10 PM
Make them slaves invisible to their chains, loving their servitude.

That sounds more like the creation of a country than the destruction of one.

Zippyjuan
12-27-2012, 03:29 PM
Can somebody define what the "Cultural Identity" of the United States is? One of our strengths is having people of many different backgrounds. We were created and built by people from different places and cultures- looking for something better.

Romulus
12-27-2012, 03:38 PM
That sounds more like the creation of a country than the destruction of one.

Or a "subversion"

Romulus
12-27-2012, 03:38 PM
Can somebody define what the "Cultural Identity" of the United States is? One of our strengths is having people of many different backgrounds. We were created and built by people from different places and cultures- looking for something better.

Freedom.

Tod
12-27-2012, 03:45 PM

Yes, and what they were looking for was the common thread: freedom and opportunity, yet feeling social pressure to conform (learn the language, adapt new customs while keeping a few of the old ones for posterity's sake), a house and family, good job, peaceful life.

Deborah K
12-27-2012, 03:45 PM
In 1984 Ed Griffin interviewed Yuri Bezmenov. It was when I watched this tube that I first heard the term, 'useful idiots'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS8LA-5fmrs

Deborah K
12-27-2012, 03:49 PM
What is a country's "cultural identity" and how is it maintained? Does that involve one group of people in the country telling all the others what they have to do in order to reflect the proper culture?

I think it has more to do with basic, common values than anything else. For example, we value free speech, education, consumerism, and so on...

Lucille
12-27-2012, 03:53 PM
Why don't you tell us, Zippy? You are the alleged know-it-all and resident RPF debunker, are you not? Surely, Sunstein gave his sockpuppets a script on this topic. I, for one, am dying to hear more of what Professor Sunstein would like us to think.

Deborah K
12-27-2012, 04:07 PM

Do you not think that we, as Americans, have a culture? The 'American culture'? What is it? It's made up of our values and traditions as a whole. As a whole, we like our TVs and movies, and stores, and sports, and music, and art, etc. And we value free speech, education, consumerism, elections, etc. You could say that Europe values the same things we do, so what makes our 'culture' different from theirs? GUNS! LOL!

BAllen
12-27-2012, 08:17 PM

If you watch the whole clip, you'll see that China invented the subversion technique.

BAllen
12-27-2012, 08:20 PM

Destroy the social fabric of a nation. Take away it's cultural identity. Open borders is one way to do it. He was a kgb agent who came to the U.S. as a journalist. Some come as teachers, etc. That is why we need strict immigration policies.

BAllen
12-27-2012, 08:22 PM

Destroy the power structure. Deny whites and Christians the right to have their own groups, while promoting all others. If we attempt to do so we are called bigots. They are arresting old ladies in Pennsylvania for handing out Christian pamphlets opposing homosexuality.

Lucille
12-29-2012, 11:36 AM
The Sorrow and Rage of a Schoolhouse Rocker
http://gonzalolira.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-sorrow-and-rage-of-schoolhouse.html#more

I was in college in the early ’90’s when the Diversity Bomb hit—people militantly “celebrating their differences” in a way which, to me, struck me as divisive and destructive of the wider society. It was as if Diversity were being pursued by way of shattering the wider culture, balkanizing the whole of American society into little independent fiefdoms that were separate and antagonistic and blind to one another.

My own parents—immigrants both—had never questioned the notion of assimilation into the wider culture: They had “American” friends, they watched Walter Cronkite every night, they spoke proper English even with each other, and of course never dreamed of obliging people to speak Spanish to them. There was no need—they were American. They never even spoke Spanish to me while we lived in the United States—which is why, ironically, I have a very faint foreign accent when I speak Spanish, but none when I speak English.

They believed, inarticulately, in assimilation—and that’s what they taught me, by example: You weren’t special because of where you came from or what you were born into—you were special because of what you did. My parents were poor students when I was born in ’68, living in a one-bedroom apartment on Pearl Street in Los Angeles—but by the time my kid sister was born in ’74, they owned a four-bedroom, three-and-a-half bath home with a kidney-shaped pool in a nice neighborhood of Northridge; with two late-model cars and a boat, even.

“They'd heard about a country
Where life might let them win,
They paid the fare to America
And there they melted in . . .”

Yet so much of the Culture Wars of the ’80’s and ’90’s—when everything was about “Diversity”, and the word “assimilation” was for all intents and purposes an insult—really turned on not only not “melting in”: It depended on finding someone “special” not because of their achievements, but because of inherent factors they had no control over—like their sex, their ethnicity, their sexual orientation, or if all else failed, their being the victim of minor or outright imaginary hurts and offenses.

Worse still: Diversity allowed you to give up on making something of yourself, and instead wallow in self-pity and narcissim. It gave you permission to ignore your lack of real achievement, and instead feel yourself “special” for the mere fact of being “unique”—unique solely because of factors you had been born into, and not achieved on your own.

From my point of view—as a confirmed assimilationist, unconsciously humming the tune to “The Great American Melting Pot” under my breath—the whole notion of Diversity was as racist and as hateful as Segregation had been in the 1950’s and ’40’s and before.

If Segregation made you special—and thus privileged—because you were white or rich or powerful, Diversity made you special because you were black or gay or a woman or a victim—which is why in my mind, Diversity and Segregation amounted to exactly the same thing: You were special passively—not actively. You did nothing to achieve it—you just lucked into it. You were born into it. And this specialness gave you privileges and perks unavailable to those who were not: A spot at a name university, a lucrative government contract, a coveted job at a corporation. All you need do is emphasize your difference, your “diversity”—

—and if all else failed, your victimhood. Being a victim was the way white people could become minorities—and just like being a minority, being a victim gave them a special status, even if this “victimhood” had to be manufactured, as so much of it was.

Seeing this “Diversity” as the cultural norm—seeing it as the dominant outlook of my social class, the class of educated, high-achieving, ambitious individuals—I recoiled in contempt and disgust, even as this cultural norm swept me aside and turned my peers into narcissists and navel-gazers, with whom I had less and less in common.

erowe1
12-29-2012, 11:45 AM
Destroy the power structure. Deny whites and Christians the right to have their own groups, while promoting all others. If we attempt to do so we are called bigots. They are arresting old ladies in Pennsylvania for handing out Christian pamphlets opposing homosexuality.

Whites and Christians shouldn't be denied their rights to have their own groups, and I was not aware that that was going on. But even if it were, what would that have to do with any country's "cultural identity"? Does America have a cultural identity that everyone here is supposed to fit into?

I haven't heard about that story from Pennsylvania. But that kind of thing is definitely a travesty. I would see it as an issue of their rights as individuals, though, and not a matter of cultural identity.

erowe1
12-29-2012, 11:48 AM
Do you not think that we, as Americans, have a culture? The 'American culture'?

I don't think we do. And if we do, it should be whatever we as individuals choose to do. It shouldn't be something the government concerns itself with as a thing that needs to be preserved.

Deborah K
12-29-2012, 12:49 PM
I don't think we do. And if we do, it should be whatever we as individuals choose to do. It shouldn't be something the government concerns itself with as a thing that needs to be preserved.

I agree the gov't shouldn't concern itself with preserving an American culture. And I would further state that part of our culture IS our individualism.

BAllen
12-29-2012, 07:02 PM
Tradtional American family was a two parent household. Homosexuality was a deviant lifestyle. Once one was an adult, they can make that decision for themselves. Now, gay lifestyles are being taught to children. That's demoralization. They won't stop there, either. Next will be bestiality and pedophiles having equal rights, and being taught to children that way.
http://www.greeleygazette.com/press/?p=11517

brandon
12-29-2012, 07:15 PM
Definitely thought this was gonna be about version control. lol I'll leave now.

Occam's Banana
12-29-2012, 07:24 PM
He tells how a closed society cannot be subverted. One like Japan.

Commodore Perry might beg to differ ...

erowe1
12-29-2012, 07:59 PM
Tradtional American family was a two parent household. Homosexuality was a deviant lifestyle. Once one was an adult, they can make that decision for themselves. Now, gay lifestyles are being taught to children. That's demoralization. They won't stop there, either. Next will be bestiality and pedophiles having equal rights, and being taught to children that way.
http://www.greeleygazette.com/press/?p=11517

But that very problem is a problem of the government trying to make American culture conform to someone's ideal of what it ought to be. The answer isn't to fight back and use the state impose the culture you want rather than that one. It's to get the state out of the business of managing the culture.

July
12-29-2012, 08:12 PM
The Japanese didn't close their boarders to keep westerners out...that's a myth. And boarders were never completely closed, also a myth. They still traded with the Chinese and Dutch. Colonialism was a concern, sure...but mostly, it was internal power struggle...the Shogunates wanted to control access to the ports, and in particular the flow of trade, to keep weapons out of the hands of rival clans at the time. As usual the protectionism wasn't on behalf of the interests of the people, but in the interests of the ruling class of the day to maintain control and power.

BAllen
12-29-2012, 10:48 PM
But that very problem is a problem of the government trying to make American culture conform to someone's ideal of what it ought to be. The answer isn't to fight back and use the state impose the culture you want rather than that one. It's to get the state out of the business of managing the culture.

Yes. With regulations such as quotas, hate crime/speech, etc., they are once again, picking winners and losers, like when they interfere with the market. With freedoms, people could have their own groups, however they wanted, be it all gay, all hetero, all white, all black, whatever choices a person or group wanted. But, it is not that way. Government IS interfering, and thus, destroying the traditional 2 parent, christian lifestyle. If they teach that homosexual is wrong, they will branded haters, and punished by the courts. May even have their children taken from them. Of course, if the church approves of *****, it is ok. This means the pro **** will grow, and the anti gay will diminish.

cbrons
12-29-2012, 11:32 PM

It's interesting, but the pledge itself was created by a commie super-collectivist. It's lyrics are state worship.

We need to move away from this collectivist mentality, where the state owns us. Individualism is what prevents subversion a lot better than nationalism.

Nationalism is a form of collectivism. Collectivists are drones. Drones will follow whatever they are programmed to follow. No drones = no communist subversion. There's no system to program, hence no way commies can reprogram people.

cbrons
12-29-2012, 11:33 PM

Excellent point. The Chinese nationalists..

bolil
12-30-2012, 03:03 AM
If you don't know where you came from, then you don't know where you are going.

Talking about birth and death, a tantalizing question. So close, yet never to be answered.

Anways, a free society would do much to prevent subversion by giving legal outlets to those who would be targets. Wan't to try the communist brand of life? Go join Farmer Redd's Commune right of HW 93.

BAllen
12-30-2012, 09:40 AM
It's interesting, but the pledge itself was created by a commie super-collectivist. It's lyrics are state worship.

We need to move away from this collectivist mentality, where the state owns us. Individualism is what prevents subversion a lot better than nationalism.

Nationalism is a form of collectivism. Collectivists are drones. Drones will follow whatever they are programmed to follow. No drones = no communist subversion. There's no system to program, hence no way commies can reprogram people.

No, it is not. Nationalism is for protection of your own people, as a whole, to excercize their freedoms.

BAllen
12-30-2012, 09:42 AM
Talking about birth and death, a tantalizing question. So close, yet never to be answered.

Anways, a free society would do much to prevent subversion by giving legal outlets to those who would be targets. Wan't to try the communist brand of life? Go join Farmer Redd's Commune right of HW 93.

Right. The fallacy of communism would be exposed, and they know it. That is why they are sneaky about it. They work it in a little at a time.