PDA

View Full Version : Bush I is in intensive care

tangent4ronpaul
12-26-2012, 06:36 PM
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/12/27/us-usa-bush-idUSBRE8BM08N20121227

-t

Danke
12-26-2012, 06:42 PM
I heard The Ghost of Christmas Yet-to-Come visited him in the hospital.

satchelmcqueen
12-26-2012, 06:52 PM
good

torchbearer
12-26-2012, 06:52 PM
It is time like these that make me wish judgement day and hell were real.

kathy88
12-26-2012, 06:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=NJBoHa3GArA#t=59s

Truth.

Seraphim
12-26-2012, 06:55 PM
H.W. is a full fledged sociopath. Jr. is just a puppet. The former will rot in the hell, the latter has hope for salvation.

acptulsa
12-26-2012, 06:57 PM
I dislike speaking ill of the dead, so I'll say this now while I still have the chance: The world will be a safer place when they pull the plug.

AGRP
12-26-2012, 06:59 PM
A great American.

torchbearer
12-26-2012, 07:00 PM
A great American. yes, indeed.

Seraphim
12-26-2012, 07:03 PM
I agree with this. Lol.

I dislike speaking ill of the dead, so I'll say this now while I still have the chance: The world will be a safer place when they pull the plug.

acptulsa
12-26-2012, 07:16 PM
When he goes, I hope every single acre of American soil receives three days of unceasing rain.

I hate it when they desecrate Old Glory by lowering it to half staff for an unrepentant psychotic.

dannno
12-26-2012, 07:26 PM
Dammit, I really wanted to see him prosecuted for the crimes of 9/11 before he died.

specsaregood
12-26-2012, 07:28 PM
bunch of optimists in this here thread.

JK/SEA
12-26-2012, 07:28 PM
i believe he was involved in John Kennedy's assasination.

read my lips.

torchbearer
12-26-2012, 07:29 PM
bunch of optimists in this here thread. I doubt the CIA owns a pill to fix dying from old age.

HOLLYWOOD
12-26-2012, 07:31 PM
I recall this... when I hear speak of NWO George H W Bush

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL1AJVZHTqo

klamath
12-26-2012, 07:32 PM
A lot of hate.

JK/SEA
12-26-2012, 07:33 PM
A lot of hate.

yes, he has a ton.

specsaregood
12-26-2012, 07:44 PM
I doubt the CIA owns a pill to fix dying from old age.

do the reptilians die or just molt? hell, cheney didn't even have a pulse for over a year, I wouldn't discount that pill possibility so quickly.

torchbearer
12-26-2012, 07:47 PM
do the reptilians die or just molt? hell, cheney didn't even have a pulse for over a year, I wouldn't discount that pill possibility so quickly. I thought cheney's existed just as pure evil always persist.

Aeroneous
12-26-2012, 07:48 PM
yes, he has a ton.

Seems like plenty of people in this thread do, too.

Obviously he's not the greatest man in the world, but I'm no fan of wishing negative things on a man who could potentially be on his death bed. I hope he recovers.

mz10
12-26-2012, 07:51 PM
We can't get on people case for celebrating Osama's death if we are ourselves celebrating another man's death.

specsaregood
12-26-2012, 07:57 PM
We can't get on people case for celebrating Osama's death if we are ourselves celebrating another man's death.

just to nitpick, nobody here is celebrating his death...yet. only the possibility of a man's death. carry on.

John F Kennedy III
12-26-2012, 08:00 PM
May the Good Lord pull the plug.

dannno
12-26-2012, 08:04 PM
Obviously he's not the greatest man in the world

Neither was Hitler.

Aeroneous
12-26-2012, 08:07 PM
Neither was Hitler.

Yep. The two are completely identical.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

...that didn't take long.

Pauls' Revere
12-26-2012, 08:11 PM

LOL :)

Nirvikalpa
I'm not going to dance around in wake of someone's suffering, or wish anyone ill.

Amazingly, a lot of "pro-life" individuals wishing death on someone... how ironic.

AGRP
The line to piss on his grave has begun.

specsaregood
12-26-2012, 08:12 PM

Well, didn't the Bush family work with hitler? So the reference could be deemed relevant to the discussion.

Keith and stuff
12-26-2012, 09:01 PM
Seems like plenty of people in this thread do, too.

Obviously he's not the greatest man in the world, but I'm no fan of wishing negative things on a man who could potentially be on his death bed. I hope he recovers.

I guess people are mad that Bush tried to kill millions of people, lied to us and so on. I agree with you but I see their point. Bush is a far worse person than anyone in any jail in the world. Maybe he is 1 of the 100 most evil people of all time.

JJ2
12-26-2012, 09:05 PM
i believe he was involved in John Kennedy's assasination.

read my lips.

Not to mention he was friends with the Hinckley family...

thoughtomator
12-26-2012, 09:07 PM
Well, didn't the Bush family work with hitler? So the reference could be deemed relevant to the discussion.

Yup. The Bush crime family was and continues to be the American branch of the Nazi Party.

acptulsa
12-27-2012, 11:23 AM

Now, now. No need to drag Prescott into this. No son is responsible for the sins of his father. So, we can't prosecute him for Prescott's crimes.

Besides, there's no need to. If his own crimes were to see the light of day, that ICU would become a prison ward soon enough.

Amazingly, a lot of "pro-life" individuals wishing death on someone... how ironic.

Well, to be fair, it isn't that much of a stretch to believe that the guilty and the innocent should not be treated the same way.

torchbearer
12-27-2012, 12:31 PM
Well, didn't the Bush family work with hitler? So the reference could be deemed relevant to the discussion. Prescott Bush financed the NAZIs.

Antischism
12-27-2012, 08:00 PM
I'm not looking forward to mainstream media outlets giving him the time of day or undeserved praise he'll surely be getting when he dies.

Keith and stuff
12-27-2012, 08:05 PM

Do you not agree that Bush is 1 of the worst people in the history of the world? He caused 100s of billions if not trillions in damage and tried to kill millions of people.

bolil
12-27-2012, 08:07 PM
knock knock knockin on satans dooor.

coastie
12-27-2012, 08:18 PM
knock knock knockin on satans dooor.

I'll bet even Satan is worried he's coming...

NoOneButPaul
12-27-2012, 08:27 PM

Lol... good point here... funny no one bothers to notice. Everyone is so filled with hatred they'd rather try and celebrate his death than just do whatever it is they expected people in America to do when Bin Laden died.

It's also hard to prove, imo, that Bush deliberately wanted to kill millions. It's just as likely that the man's own incompetence combined with the stupidity of centralized government gave way to terrible and unexpected results. Meddling in other nations always bring about consequences even the "smartest" men can't consider. He's not going to deserve the praise he gets but the full on HATRED is unnecessary even if you believe it's warranted.

It's these types of threads that turn people off to this movement. Even if you're right all of the HATE isn't appealing at all, the message shouldn't be thought of as hateful and spiteful. It's like everyone is screaming at Goldstein in the theatre...

PatriotOne
12-27-2012, 09:01 PM
Fever rising or is he just getting closer to the gates of hell and it's getting really, really hot?

George H.W. Bush's Fever Rising As Former President Remains In Hospital, Aide Says

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/26/george-hw-bush-fever_n_2365588.html

acptulsa
12-27-2012, 09:05 PM
It's also hard to prove, imo, that Bush deliberately wanted to kill millions. It's just as likely that the man's own incompetence combined with the stupidity of centralized government gave way to terrible and unexpected results.

Incompetence combined with the stupidity of centralized government certainly showed in the Kennedy assasination. Unfortunately, it was all in the cover up.

No, I'm sorry, but I can't summon sympathy for George H. W. Bush. I'd be happy to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I know enough about him to have few doubts left to harbor. Dying of old age is too good for him.

fisharmor
12-27-2012, 09:29 PM
Lol... good point here... funny no one bothers to notice. Everyone is so filled with hatred they'd rather try and celebrate his death than just do whatever it is they expected people in America to do when Bin Laden died.

When bin Laden "died", I expected America to recognize the smell of bullshit. With GWB at least we'll have photographic evidence that he's dead.
Regarding celebrating his death... well, I believe in the gospel of Jesus Christ, and I'd be happy to share it personally with GWB in an attempt to bring him around before his death. I worry about his soul too.
If I managed to get to him without getting shot and/or clubbed into fifty fewer IQ points, I'd bet cash money that I'd get as far as explaining that Christ's gospel is meaningless unless you understand the nature of sin and your own sinfulness before I got shot and/or clubbed into fifty fewer IQ points.

It's also hard to prove, imo, that Bush deliberately wanted to kill millions. It's just as likely that the man's own incompetence combined with the stupidity of centralized government gave way to terrible and unexpected results. Meddling in other nations always bring about consequences even the "smartest" men can't consider. He's not going to deserve the praise he gets but the full on HATRED is unnecessary even if you believe it's warranted.

Well, my favorite post so far is acptulsa's:

When he goes, I hope every single acre of American soil receives three days of unceasing rain.

I hate it when they desecrate Old Glory by lowering it to half staff for an unrepentant psychotic.

This encapsulates how I feel nicely. I'm not rejoicing in his death - I'm miserable that after he dies we're going to be treated to a solid week of flag-waving, mouth-breathing, we're-better-than-everyone-else, manifest destiny, exceptionalist, grade-A unmitigated abject horseshit going by the moniker of "patriotism". We're even going to get live feed from the ceremonies carried out by the official state religion we pretend we don't have.

All for a mass murderer.

loveshiscountry
12-27-2012, 11:00 PM
I'm not going to dance around in wake of someone's suffering, or wish anyone ill.

Amazingly, a lot of "pro-life" individuals wishing death on someone... how ironic.No one here is a Jedi. Wishing doesn't kill.

RickyJ
12-27-2012, 11:11 PM
He may out of a fear of facing Judgment Day unrepentant confess before he dies. That is why he will be kept drugged up to the max, they can't afford that a man who has nothing to lose finally comes clean just before he dies.

RickyJ
12-27-2012, 11:14 PM

I agree. I don't like either Bush, but I am not going to celebrate their suffering. They may indeed deserve it, but God made and loves us all and does not wish that any be eternally lost. None of us are without sin.

Anti Federalist
12-27-2012, 11:18 PM
I guess people are mad the Bush tried to kill millions of people, lied to us and so on. I agree with you but I see their point. Bush is a far worse person than anyone in any jail in the world. Maybe he is 1 of the 100 most evil people of all time.

This +rep.

I'm not going to wish death upon the man, in fact, I hope he repents while he still has time.

But I'm sure as hell not going to wish the evil prick well.

Brett85
12-27-2012, 11:19 PM
What a bunch of absolutely despicable comments about a man who's on his death bed.

AuH20
12-27-2012, 11:21 PM
What a bunch of absolutely despicable comments about a man who's on his death bed.

Senior may have been involved in the Hinckley attack on Reagan. Think about that for a second.

Anti Federalist
12-27-2012, 11:23 PM

A wicked man, responsible for untold death and suffering all around the globe and here at home.

If he did not want a "judgement" of hacked off internet posters as he lay dying, then perhaps he should not have been as wicked.

Brett85
12-27-2012, 11:25 PM
A wicked man, responsible for untold death and suffering all around the globe and here at home.

If he did not want a "judgement" of hacked off internet posters as he lay dying, then perhaps he should not have been as wicked.

You must be thinking of his son.

RickyJ
12-27-2012, 11:26 PM
Senior may have been involved in the Hinckley attack on Reagan. Think about that for a second.

I think there is a high likelihood of that. Reagan never should have chose Bush as his VP, he didn't need him to win, but there must have been lots of pressure put on him to choose him. I don't think Reagan ever really cared much for Bush, he just tolerated him. Just think how things could have turned out if Reagan instead chose Ron Paul to be his VP.

Anti Federalist
12-27-2012, 11:26 PM
You must be thinking of his son.

No, I'm thinking of Herbert Walker.

Brett85
12-27-2012, 11:28 PM
The funny thing is that Murray Rothbard endorsed George H.W Bush for re-election partly because he mostly avoided foreign military interventions.

AuH20
12-27-2012, 11:34 PM
I think there is a high likelihood of that. Reagan never should have chose Bush as his VP, he didn't need him to win, but there must have been lots of pressure put on him to choose him. I don't think Reagan ever really cared much for Bush, he just tolerated him.

They were hardened enemies, especially after the nasty primaries. 'Care' is too kind a word. I read somewhere that Reagan was at the 1980 Republican convention in Detroit, in a hotel room with Nancy, and he got called to a meeting with George H.W. Bush. When he returned from the meeting he told Nancy that he was going with Bush as his VP selection, and she was allegedly shocked. Reagan was always viewed as too dangerous to simply be allowed unfettered access to the office of the POTUS. Bush & the Neocon cabinet was his leash, so to speak.

Brett85
12-27-2012, 11:39 PM
http://articles.latimes.com/1992-07-30/local/me-4460_1_george-bush

"Bush has kept his cool and not gotten American troops or even airmen in a shooting war in the former Yugoslavia. The poor Bosnian Muslims claim that all the United States need do is bomb Serbian gun emplacements around Sarajevo. Rubbish. Objective military experts say that it would take a 500,000-man expeditionary force to secure Bosnia and Sarajevo, and God knows how many more to roll back the Serbs. America, keep out of Bosnia!"

"Bush has the most even-handed Middle East policy since Jack Kennedy. The most credit, of course, goes to Secretary of State James A. Baker III, who formulated this policy and maintained it under vicious pressure. But Bush deserves credit for picking Baker and backing him up. With only a little stretching, Bush/Baker can even take credit for the Israeli election that got rid of Yitzhak Shamir."

TheGrinch
12-27-2012, 11:43 PM
The funny thing is that Murray Rothbard endorsed George H.W Bush for re-election partly because he mostly avoided foreign military interventions.

Yes, and many libertarian-minded folks even voted for GWB the first time because of his non-interventionalist rhetoric, until we found out that they're all a bunch of neocons willing to kill millions and strip every right we have so that they cna exploit the world.

What an American hero. He can rot in hell with the PNAC bunch as far as I'm concerned. He has done the exact opposite of earning sympathy just because he's meeting his maker.

Brett85
12-27-2012, 11:50 PM
Yes, and many libertarian-minded folks even voted for GWB the first time because of his non-interventionalist rhetoric, until we found out that they're all a bunch of neocons willing to kill millions and strip every right we have so that they cna exploit the world.

What an American hero. He can rot in hell with the PNAC bunch as far as I'm concerned. He has done the exact opposite of earning sympathy just because he's meeting his maker.

I just don't understand that mentality. I always separate someone's politics from who they are as a person. I have a lot of friends who I disagree with politically, but I don't wish them harm just because we have disagreements. I disagree with President Obama on practically everything, but if he were on his death bed I wouldn't be saying that I hope he burns in hell. I wouldn't say something like that about my worst enemy.

anaconda
12-27-2012, 11:54 PM
Dammit, I really wanted to see him prosecuted for the crimes of 9/11 before he died.

One of many over several decades?

anaconda
12-27-2012, 11:57 PM
I'm not going to wish death upon the man, in fact, I hope he repents while he still has time.

I'll second this. I'll bet the man never had a moment's peace in his wretched and pathetic life.

Anti Federalist
12-28-2012, 12:02 AM
I just don't understand that mentality. I always separate someone's politics from who they are as a person. I have a lot of friends who I disagree with politically, but I don't wish them harm just because we have disagreements. I disagree with President Obama on practically everything, but if he were on his death bed I wouldn't be saying that I hope he burns in hell. I wouldn't say something like that about my worst enemy.

Because that's all it is, an argument, a rhetorical circle jerk amongst friends, acquaintances or co-workers.

When you have to put real policy into action, when you coldly calculate life and death to political advantage, it is then that you lose your soul.

Bush ran drugs into the country that caused the "crack epidemic" of the early 90s.

Bush ran proxy wars that killed untold tens of thousands in Central America in violation of federal law.

Bush invaded Kuwait and Iraq to "liberate" them based on thinnest of pretenses.

Bush invaded Panama to put a muzzle on his "go between", Manuel Noriega.

God only knows what kind of horrors he signed off on as director of CIA.

Brett85
12-28-2012, 12:04 AM
Because that's all it is, an argument, a rhetorical circle jerk amongst friends, acquaintances or co-workers.

When you have to put real policy into action, when you coldly calculate life and death to political advantage, it is then that you lose your soul.

Bush ran drugs into the country that caused the "crack epidemic" of the early 90s.

Bush ran proxy wars that killed untold tens of thousands in Central America in violation of federal law.

So basically any President who isn't 100% non interventionist or doesn't agree 100% with your political views deserves to die and burn in hell. Ok.

TheGrinch
12-28-2012, 12:04 AM
His actions have said plenty about the type of person he is. People like him are worse than my worst enemy.

Brett85
12-28-2012, 12:05 AM
I'll second this. I'll bet the man never had a moment's peace in his wretched and pathetic life.

What should he have to "repent" for? George H W. Bush's Presidency was actually fairly peaceful, at least compared to other Presidents. He at least didn't ever start a full scale, never ending war like his son did in Iraq.

Anti Federalist
12-28-2012, 12:10 AM
So basically any President who isn't 100% non interventionist or doesn't agree 100% with your political views deserves to die and burn in hell. Ok.

No, I said just the opposite of that:

True repentance can absolve even the worst of sins, in Christ's love and forgiveness.

But if you occupy that office, and you weigh lives as so many political poker chips, and kill, bomb and maim as a matter of political expediency, you will be judged, both in this life and hereafter.

Brett85
12-28-2012, 12:12 AM
No, I said just the opposite of that:

True repentance can absolve even the worst of sins, in Christ's love and forgiveness.

But if you occupy that office, and you weigh lives as so many political poker chips, and kill, bomb and maim as a matter of political expediency, you will be judged, both in this life and hereafter.

Did you read the article I posted by Murray Rothbard? While George H. W Bush wasn't a non interventionist, he generally supported less military intervention than other Presidents before him and after. He was generally thought to be a "realist" rather than a neo-conservative. It was his son who turned into a full scale neo-conservative, due to Dick Cheney's influence.

Ender
12-28-2012, 12:14 AM
I think there is a high likelihood of that. Reagan never should have chose Bush as his VP, he didn't need him to win, but there must have been lots of pressure put on him to choose him. I don't think Reagan ever really cared much for Bush, he just tolerated him. Just think how things could have turned out if Reagan instead chose Ron Paul to be his VP.

Reagan didn't choose anybody- his "choices" were made by his handlers.

Anti Federalist
12-28-2012, 12:18 AM
Did you read the article I posted by Murray Rothbard? While George H. W Bush wasn't a non interventionist, he generally supported less military intervention than other Presidents before him and after. He was generally thought to be a "realist" rather than a neo-conservative. It was his son who turned into a full scale neo-conservative, due to Dick Cheney's influence.

Yeah I read it, read long ago before it was posted here.

Yeah, W was bad news.

W isn't dying, HW is.

And he has long and checkered career that includes "officially sanctioned" drug running, gun running and murder.

TheGrinch
12-28-2012, 12:26 AM
What should he have to "repent" for? George H W. Bush's Presidency was actually fairly peaceful, at least compared to other Presidents. He at least didn't ever start a full scale, never ending war like his son did in Iraq.

And who was behind the never ending war? His cronies Cheney and rumsfeld. Everyone knows bush jr. was a puppet

SewrRatt
Oh, I must've missed this subforum. Must be thousands and thousands of threads in here if there's a thread every time someone is in intensive care. I must have really bad luck to randomly visit a thread about one of the people I least care to hear about being in intensive care. I mean, how many thousands of far better people are in intensive care right now? I'm going to go check out those threads. Y'all are posting in a Bush thread.

Pericles

The CIA finding in 1973 that there were no living MIAs in SE Asia, when Defense Intelligence Agency estimated 30 to 40 had not been released (Laos).

Anti Federalist
12-28-2012, 12:30 AM
Here richly, with
ridiculous display,
The Politician's corpse
was laid away.
While all of his acquaintance sneered and slanged
I wept: for I had longed
to see him hanged. - Belloc

Antischism
12-28-2012, 01:02 AM
http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/bushskydive_2.jpg
If there is a heaven, that's probably the closest he's ever getting to it.

Pisces
12-28-2012, 01:09 AM
Here richly, with
ridiculous display,
The Politician's corpse
was laid away.
While all of his acquaintance sneered and slanged
I wept: for I had longed
to see him hanged. - Belloc

That reminds me of one of my favorite quotes from Belloc's friend G.K. Chesterton - "It is terrible to contemplate how few politicians are hanged."

AGRP
12-28-2012, 01:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFCVALxLYSU

Cutlerzzz
12-28-2012, 01:55 AM
As much as I dislike him, I hope he has more time and ultimately ends up in a better place.

dillo
12-28-2012, 02:06 AM
H.W. is a full fledged sociopath. Jr. is just a puppet. The former will rot in the hell, the latter has hope for salvation.

everyone has hope for salvation

John F Kennedy III
12-28-2012, 02:07 AM

I'm positive "they" have access to advanced medical technology that most think is fiction, but yeah, I'm not so sure either.

farreri
12-28-2012, 02:17 AM
http://stacyjulian.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/unplug_page_logo.jpg

John F Kennedy III
12-28-2012, 02:18 AM
I guess people are mad that Bush tried to kill millions of people, lied to us and so on. I agree with you but I see their point. Bush is a far worse person than anyone in any jail in the world. Maybe he is 1 of the 100 most evil people of all time.

He's in the top 10 off the top of my head...

Rothschild
Rockefeller
JP Morgan
Lincoln
Woodrow Wilson
FDR
Bush Sr
Hitler
Stalin

Etc.

John F Kennedy III
12-28-2012, 02:31 AM
Wait There's been a slaughter here

Don't stop to speak or look around Your gloves and fan are on the ground We're getting out of town We're going on the run And you're the one I want to come

Not to touch the earth Not to see the sun Nothing left to do, but Run, run, run Let's run

House upon the hill Moon is lying still Shadows of the trees Witnessing the wild breeze C'mon baby run with me Let's run

Run with me Run with me Run with me Let's run

The mansion is warm, at the top of the hill Rich are the rooms and the comforts there Red are the arms of luxuriant chairs And you won't know a thing till you get inside

Dead president's corpse in the driver's car The engine runs on glue and tar C'mon along, we're not going very far To the East to meet the Czar

S.Shorland
12-28-2012, 03:13 AM
BUT as an illuminati,surely it's just a front and he'll be whisked away to be frozen until machine symbiosis becomes a reality!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQhlCRpuX8Y&playnext=1&list=PLBBA5963EBF92DB0C&feature=results_main

jkob
12-28-2012, 03:24 AM
Whatever. I'm not going to rejoice in someone's death.

compromise
12-28-2012, 05:42 AM

Rothschild
Rockefeller
JP Morgan
Lincoln
Woodrow Wilson
FDR
Bush Sr
Hitler
Stalin

Etc.

Mao killed more people than anyone on that list.

I think wanting the death of a former US president discredits our movement and furthers the stereotype that we are fringe.

jmdrake
12-28-2012, 05:46 AM

I have no problem with people celebrating the fact that Osama probably died years before Obama was elected president. The Pentagon now says the don't even have the DNA records. They initially said the DNA tests were done as proof of death. So.....where's the proof?

Brett85
12-28-2012, 08:13 AM

Thank you.

HOLLYWOOD
12-28-2012, 08:18 AM
This comedian says it all on Lucifer's disciple: George H W Bush

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9YlyY1pcvQQ#!

Brett85
12-28-2012, 08:21 AM
I guess every President is going to "burn in hell" if your criteria is that they did something you disagreed with when they were President, or they had a military intervention where at least one person was killed overseas. That would include basically every single President we've ever had.

thoughtomator
12-28-2012, 08:47 AM
I guess every President is going to "burn in hell" if your criteria is that they did something you disagreed with when they were President, or they had a military intervention where at least one person was killed overseas. That would include basically every single President we've ever had.

GHWB did a hell of a lot more than that - remember, he was CIA director, most of his worst crimes are not public events.

If I had to pick one person most responsible for 9/11, for example - GHWB would be it.

Working Poor
12-28-2012, 09:08 AM
If Bush I was my patient I would give him the #4 tissue salt.

SewrRatt
12-28-2012, 09:12 AM

I think wanting the death of a former US president discredits our movement and furthers the stereotype that we are fringe.

Yeah. Our movement's credibility rests on nearly-anonymous internet forum comments, people! Do you see anybody else on the internet misbehaving?

sparebulb
12-28-2012, 09:14 AM
Yeah. Our movement's credibility rests on nearly-anonymous internet forum comments, people! Do you see anybody else on the internet misbehaving?

plus one rep

PaulConventionWV
12-28-2012, 09:15 AM

No it won't. He's old, he hasn't been active for a while. They've already got plenty to take his place anyway.

That said, I don't like to wish ill of people, but I would not mind it in the least if he died alone. and in pain.

Brett85
12-28-2012, 09:16 AM

I can't honestly say that I've ever seen a thread on the internet with comments as despicable as the ones in this thread.

Brett85
12-28-2012, 09:18 AM

It also makes the liberty movement look like a hateful, spiteful movement.

PaulConventionWV
12-28-2012, 09:22 AM

People who make Hitler analogies are worse than Hitler.

FindLiberty
12-28-2012, 09:23 AM
"God will roast their stomachs in hell at the hands of Iraqis." Baghdad Bob, Iraqi Information Minister
(I think that catchy Baghdad Bob quote was actually directed at the Son-of-a-Bush and/or military...)

HW has certainly seen a lot and done a lot in his lifetime in this world. I'm glad it's not my job to judge him based on the limited information and propaganda at hand. Maybe he has done far more good than evil while in power, as his war mongering MIC advisors kept trying to sway him further into the dark side.

Perhaps his high fever now is just a final warm-up for some fiery brimstone (JFK?) blowback yet to come in the great beyond?

He'll find out, one way or the other.

In spite of the insane war on some drugs (conducted against some people), I predict that when his time comes, the lorazepam and morphine sulphate will flow freely to ease his passing.

specsaregood
12-28-2012, 09:23 AM
As opposed to what other movement? Can you name a few that are free of hate and spite?

sparebulb
12-28-2012, 09:28 AM
I can't honestly say that I've ever seen a thread on the internet with comments as despicable as the ones in this thread.

I think that you might be going a bit strong on the hyperbole. I'm sure that you would never read this type of stuff over at Huck's Army, Bachmann's Crusaders, Santorum's Satanists, Grinch's Perverts, Romney's Rump Rangers, or Obama Nation. I'm sure that you will find the same rhetorical comments about the demise of one's foes, only the foes are different.

Pericles
12-28-2012, 09:28 AM

I too, have no desire to compete with the Daily Kos.

PaulConventionWV
12-28-2012, 09:29 AM
No one here is a Jedi. Wishing doesn't kill.

I hear Joan of Arc was a, er, "Jedi", as you say.

Brett85
12-28-2012, 09:30 AM
As opposed to what other movement? Can you name a few that are free of hate and spite?

Well, I've always thought that the people over at free republic are pretty hateful people, but I've never even seen the people over there saying such hateful things about someone on their death bed, even if they disagree with that person politically. I've honestly never seen anything like this before.

Brett85
12-28-2012, 09:33 AM
Ask yourself whether Ron Paul would ever say this kind of stuff about George Bush or any other former President. He wouldn't, because he actually has character and class.

PaulConventionWV
12-28-2012, 09:34 AM

Oh, dear. You must have missed the thread. We already determined that the actions of people on internet message boards do not reflect the liberty movement as a whole. Well, at least you can rest in peace now that you know.

PaulConventionWV
12-28-2012, 09:40 AM
Well, I've always thought that the people over at free republic are pretty hateful people, but I've never even seen the people over there saying such hateful things about someone on their death bed, even if they disagree with that person politically. I've honestly never seen anything like this before.

You've obviously never read an Alex Jones thread.

PaulConventionWV
12-28-2012, 09:41 AM
Ask yourself whether Ron Paul would ever say this kind of stuff about George Bush or any other former President. He wouldn't, because he actually has character and class.

That may be, but he's not Jesus. I don't have to wear a WWRPD bracelet to use common decency.

Brett85
12-28-2012, 09:43 AM
Oh, dear. You must have missed the thread. We already determined that the actions of people on internet message boards do not reflect the liberty movement as a whole. Well, at least you can rest in peace now that you know.

Of course they don't, but this is a public message board where people can read comments without even being a member. There are far more people visiting these forums than members posting comments. Anyone who's on the fence about joining the liberty movement is going to be automatically turned off by a thread like this. This type of thread will only make the movement much smaller and much more fringe.

acptulsa
12-28-2012, 09:52 AM

Um, that never ending war in Iraq was a continuation of H.W.'s war in Iraq. Therefore, H.W. started that never-ending war. In between we had, at best, a nine year truce.

specsaregood
12-28-2012, 09:54 AM
Um, that never ending war in Iraq was a continuation of H.W.'s war in Iraq. Therefore, H.W. started that never-ending war. In between we had, at best, a nine year truce.

Yes, a truce in which we told them they couldn't fly in their own airspace and bombed them frequently. nope, surely not a war.

Brett85
12-28-2012, 09:58 AM

The First Gulf war was simply a situation where we helped out an ally that was attacked. I'm not saying that I support it, but that's completely different from the kind of pre-emptive war that we had when George W. Bush invaded Iraq.

acptulsa
12-28-2012, 10:02 AM
The First Gulf war was simply a situation where we helped out an ally that was attacked after the attacker asked permission of the Bush administration to do so--and received it.

Fixed that for you.

Not quite a false flag. After all, we didn't actually goad Hussein into attacking Kuwait. He didn't need any goading. But he asked, essentially, permission, and he got it.

There's an old thread about that on here somewhere. It made the news at the time, then the cone of silence fell over the fact. But later the proof was revealed in a diplomatic cable transcript that was either released under FOIA or leaked.

thoughtomator
12-28-2012, 10:06 AM
The First Gulf war was simply a situation where we helped out an ally that was attacked. I'm not saying that I support it, but that's completely different from the kind of pre-emptive war that we had when George W. Bush invaded Iraq.

An "ally" that was attacked by an aggressor who had our permission to do so. Some "ally" we were. Been around here this long and can't recognize a manufactured excuse for intervention, still?

Brett85
12-28-2012, 10:11 AM
Fixed that for you.

Not quite a false flag. After all, we didn't actually goad Hussein into attacking Kuwait. He didn't need any goading. But he asked, essentially, permission, and he got it.

There's an old thread about that on here somewhere. It made the news at the time, then the cone of silence fell over the fact. But later the proof was revealed in a diplomatic cable transcript that was either released under FOIA or leaked.

Did we actually give them "permission" to attack Kuwait, or did they simply ask us whether we would intervene if they attacked Kuwait and we said "no?"

acptulsa
12-28-2012, 10:16 AM
Did we actually give them "permission" to attack Kuwait, or did they simply ask us whether we would intervene if they attacked Kuwait and we said "no?"

When you're talking to Saddam Hussein, what difference does it make? If the foreign policy wonks in the H.W. administration didn't know there was no difference, how incompetent does that make them? Do you seriously believe an ex CIA chief would have foreign policy wonks that incompetent? Do you seriously believe they would have responded to that query without going upstairs and asking what the response should be?

Or to put it another way, does it make one bit of difference?

thoughtomator
12-28-2012, 10:18 AM

The difference, given our role as hegemon in the Middle East since WW2, is what exactly? This is splitting hairs and not meaningful to the key issue, which is that we promised not to do the one thing that stood between Saddam and his well-known objective.

And while we're on the topic of Saddam, do you think it coincidence that his ascent to power is coincident with Bush's directorate at the CIA?

Brett85
12-28-2012, 10:27 AM
And while we're on the topic of Saddam, do you think it coincidence that his ascent to power is coincident with Bush's directorate at the CIA?
Probably not, and I'm sure Bush did some things as CIA director that I disagree with. But, I just don't see what someone's political ideology has to do with who they are as a person. The people who support an interventionist foreign policy believe that America is "a force for good" that can "solve all of the world's problems." I strongly disagree with that, but I'm just not someone who's going to personally attack someone who has a different vision on foreign policy than I do, particularly when they're laying on their death bed.

cheapseats
12-28-2012, 10:31 AM
But, I just don't see what someone's political ideology has to do with who they are as a person.

I just don't see how anyone can NOT see that ideology has EVERYTHING to do with who people are AS PEOPLE.

acptulsa
12-28-2012, 10:32 AM
I strongly disagree with that, but I'm just not someone who's going to personally attack someone who has a different vision on foreign policy than I do, particularly when they're laying on their death bed.

Stalin's dead. Say something nice about him. I dare you.

Too strong a comparison? Ask an Iraqi for a second opinion. Or a Kennedy, if you can find one who is still alive...

cheapseats
12-28-2012, 10:35 AM
Stalin's dead. Say something nice about him. I dare you.

REST IN PEACE only makes sense about Assholes if you mean DON'T REINCARNATE.

Members of the Bush Klan can't croak fast enough for me.

ImplausibleEndeavors ‏@MindOfMo
V.I.P.'s die in three's / Triumvirate obituaries / George the First makes two, Schwarzkopf made one / Who would YOU have make a threesome?

Nirvikalpa
12-28-2012, 10:40 AM
No one here is a Jedi. Wishing doesn't kill.

No, but it makes one quite an evil and despicable person to do so, considering those who are tending to wish the ill are upset at the ills said person caused in their own life.

cheapseats
12-28-2012, 10:45 AM
No, but it makes one quite an evil and despicable person to do so, considering those who are tending to wish the ill are upset at the ills said person caused in their own life.

Do you think it is more "evil and despicable" to wish ill on Bad Guys, or to stay quietly and obediently out of harm's way while Bad Guys steamroll over others?

green73
12-28-2012, 10:46 AM
Don't die, George. We've yet to hang you.

Nirvikalpa
12-28-2012, 10:49 AM
Do you think it is more "evil and despicable" to wish ill on Bad Guys, or to stay quietly and obediently out of harm's way while Bad Guys steamroll over others?

What are you implying, or is this another one of those comments you just randomly pull out of your ass?

Wishing ill on someone is evil. Doing ill on someone is evil. Standing by idly while one performs an evil is evil. One's not better or worse than the other... an evil is an evil, imho.

cheapseats
12-28-2012, 10:55 AM
What are you implying,

It's not a trick question:

or is this another one of those comments you just randomly pull out of your ass?

I believe it is very much on point.

Links to OTHER "pulled out of my ass" comments? Otherwise, you are baselessly insulting me, yes?

Wishing ill on someone is evil. Doing ill on someone is evil. Standing by idly while one performs an evil is evil. One's not better or worse than the other...

DOING/PERPETRATING evil is no more evil than WISHING/FANTASIZING about evil?

an evil is an evil, imho.

Makes as much sense to say A POLITICIAN IS A POLITICIAN...zero difference among them.

12-28-2012, 11:03 AM

So I'm not the only one who thinks that? Some of the people posting here are real bottom feeders and reflect badly on the rest of us.

dannno
12-28-2012, 11:17 AM

I don't think he would say it publicly.

dannno
12-28-2012, 11:18 AM
Ron Paul 1988: George Bush "Deep Into" CIA Drug Trafficking

http://www.dailypaul.com/264323/ron-paul-1988-george-bush-deep-into-cia-drug-trafficking

Brett85
12-28-2012, 11:19 AM
I guess the main theme of this thread is that only libertarians go to heaven.

cheapseats
12-28-2012, 11:22 AM

More like...some people improve the world by leaving it.

"Our" TARGETED KILLING policy dovetails that sentiment.

Brett85
12-28-2012, 11:46 AM

George H.W Bush isn't a bad guy. He simply has a political philosophy that you happen to disagree with.

AGRP
12-28-2012, 11:48 AM

GHW is a great American. One can only wish to touch others as he did with kindness and morality.

cheapseats
12-28-2012, 11:48 AM
George H.W Bush isn't a bad guy.

Agree to disagree.

dannno
12-28-2012, 11:50 AM
George H.W Bush isn't a bad guy. He simply has a political philosophy that you happen to disagree with.

Well than at least have the tenacity to admit that you don't believe he did 90% of the things most of us know he did, because murdering people to gain power and running the CIA and threatening and murdering leaders worldwide and running drugs murdering hundreds of thousands if not millions of people and planning and carrying out the 9/11 attacks is not a fucking political philosophy.

pcosmar
12-28-2012, 11:52 AM

I am sure many will not. We will all stand before the Judge.

Bush will stand before the final judge..

The sooner the better.

Brett85
12-28-2012, 11:52 AM
Well than at least have the tenacity to admit that you don't believe he did 90% of the things most of us know he did, because murdering people to gain power and running the CIA and threatening and murdering leaders worldwide and murdering hundreds of thousands if not millions of people and planning and carrying out the 9/11 attacks is not a fucking political philosophy.

You just outed yourself as a nut. Nothing else you say can be taken seriously by anyone.

AGRP
12-28-2012, 11:56 AM
You just outed yourself as a nut. Nothing else you say can be taken seriously by anyone.

Im on your side. GH is a great guy. Who do these "libertarian" nuts think they are?

Brett85
12-28-2012, 11:58 AM
Im on your side. GH is a great guy. Who do these "libertarian" nuts think they are?

You can disagree with the statement that George H.W Bush is an evil murderer who planned the 9-11 attacks without going as far as saying that he's a "great guy who touched others with kindness and humility."

green73
12-28-2012, 12:03 PM

How could anybody doubt his greatness, especially after reading this book?

http://www.urbanmyths.com/images/stories/russ-baker-family-of-secrets.jpg (http://www.amazon.com/Family-Secrets-Dynasty-Powerful-Influence/dp/B002T45028)

And that doesn't even mention the pedophilia (https://www.google.com/search?q=bush+pedophile).

TheGrinch
12-28-2012, 12:04 PM
Thank you.

No one is rejoicing here. We're just paying our "respects" or lack thereof.

AGRP
12-28-2012, 12:06 PM
You can disagree with the statement that George H.W Bush is an evil murderer who planned the 9-11 attacks without going as far as saying that he's a "great guy who touched others with kindness and humility."

I dont know what that means, but GHW deserves honor and respect for his actions.

TheGrinch
12-28-2012, 12:09 PM
Probably not, and I'm sure Bush did some things as CIA director that I disagree with. But, I just don't see what someone's political ideology has to do with who they are as a person. The people who support an interventionist foreign policy believe that America is "a force for good" that can "solve all of the world's problems." I strongly disagree with that, but I'm just not someone who's going to personally attack someone who has a different vision on foreign policy than I do, particularly when they're laying on their death bed.

That is total crap. If you can't see what the objectives of those in control of the federal government and military are, you're jsut being naive.

A "global force for good" is a recruiting slogan, not a way of life for corrupt politicians. Why do you even support Dr. Paul if you think they all have our best interests in mind?

TheGrinch
12-28-2012, 12:12 PM

Or that corrupt power-hungry politicians willing to kill and slaughter millions (or rather make the youth of this country do it) to carry out their objectives and secure the worlds natural resources won't.

Brett85
12-28-2012, 12:15 PM
That is total crap. If you can't see what the objectives of those in control of the federal government and military are, you're jsut being naive.

A "global force for good" is a recruiting slogan, not a way of life for corrupt politicians. Why do you even support Dr. Paul if you think they all have our best interests in mind?

I support Dr. Paul because he's actually right on the issues, and he's also a man of integrity. He would never say these kind of despicable things about a former President who's on his death bed. He always has civil disagreements with people. I have much more in common with Ron Paul than any of the people here saying these hateful things towards George H.W Bush.

AGRP
12-28-2012, 12:21 PM
I support Dr. Paul because he's actually right on the issues, and he's also a man of integrity. He would never say these kind of despicable things about a former President who's on his death bed. He always has civil disagreements with people. I have much more in common with Ron Paul than any of the people here saying these hateful things towards George H.W Bush.

Agreed 100%. Actions that people take have no bearing on who they are especially if theyre on their death bed. To make a judgment, even before a court, is absolutely despicable and hateful.

HOLLYWOOD
12-28-2012, 12:23 PM
George H W Bush has killed multiple times the amount to civilians, than Mubarak, Qaddafi, Arafat, etc etc... combined

H W Bush is just another Zionist boot licker in this episode called, international scam of price rigging of oil and economic terrorism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amiriyah_shelter_bombing

At the time of the bombing there were hundreds of Iraqi civilians in the shelter. More than 400 people were killed; reports vary and the registration book was incinerated in the blast.[/URL]The blast sent shrapnel into surrounding buildings, shattering glass windows and splintering their foundations.[URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amiriyah_shelter_bombing#cite_note-CSM2002-5"] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amiriyah_shelter_bombing#cite_note-Arbuthnot-8)

The shelter is maintained as a memorial to those who died within it, featuring photos of those killed. According to visitors' reports, Umm Greyda, a woman who lost eight children in the bombing, moved into the shelter to help create the memorial, and serves as its primary guide.

By its own admission, the Department of Defense (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Department_of_Defense) "knew the Ameriyya facility had been used as a civil-defense shelter during the Iran–Iraq War." Changes in the protected status of such a facility require warning, and Human Rights Watch (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Rights_Watch) notes that, "The United States' failure to give such a warning before proceeding with the disastrous attack on the Ameriyya shelter was a serious violation of the laws of war."[6] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amiriyah_shelter_bombing#cite_note-HRW-6) Charles E. Allen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_E._Allen), the CIA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Intelligence_Agency)'s National Intelligence Officer for Warning supported the selection of bomb targets during the first Gulf War. He coordinated intelligence with Colonel John Warden, who headed the Air Force's planning cell known as "Checkmate." On 10 February 1991 Allen presented his estimate to Col. Warden that Public Shelter Number 25 in the southwestern Baghdad suburb of Amiriyah had become an alternative command post and showed no sign of being used as a civilian bomb shelter. However, Human Rights Watch noted in 1991, "It is now well established, through interviews with neighborhood residents, that the Ameriyya structure was plainly marked as a public shelter and was used throughout the air war by large numbers of civilians."

Iraqi families living in Belgium who lost loved ones in the attack launched a lawsuit against former president George H. W. Bush (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_H._W._Bush), former Secretary of Defense Dick Cheney, former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Colin Powell, and General Norman Schwarzkopf for committing what they claim are war crimes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes) in the 1991 bombing. The suit was brought under Belgium (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgium)'s universal jurisdiction (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_jurisdiction) guarantees in March 2003, but was dismissed in September following their restriction to Belgian nationals and residents in August 2003

acptulsa
12-28-2012, 12:24 PM
He would never say these kind of despicable things about a former President who's on his death bed.

Well, that raises an interesting philosophical question. If someone tells the truth about a politician's career, and those statements are labeled 'despicable', does that reflect more on the person doing the truth telling, or on the politician?

Brett85
12-28-2012, 12:25 PM
Or that corrupt power-hungry politicians willing to kill and slaughter millions (or rather make the youth of this country do it) to carry out their objectives and secure the worlds natural resources won't.

Right, our government just intentionally murderers millions of innocent people overseas for no reason at all.

cheapseats
12-28-2012, 12:26 PM
Dr. Paul...always has civil disagreements with people. I have much more in common with Ron Paul than any of the people here saying these hateful things towards George H.W Bush.

Different people have different NATURES, different TRIGGERS, different BELIEFS, different FEELINGS. Viva la difference! Ask Dr. Paul whether individuality isn't ELEMENTAL to Liberty.

YOU think/believe/feel a lot of GOOD about George the First. Others think/believe/feel a lot of BAD about him. "Normally", people who DON'T like people, or who LOATHE them, are not subjected to the syrupy send-offs of admirers. It's DIFFERENT with public personas. It's REALLY different with Ruling Elite.

You want people who think/believe/feel differently than you do to pay the same respects as you do...or to KEEP QUIET.

AGRP
12-28-2012, 12:27 PM
Right, our government just intentionally murderers millions of innocent people overseas for no reason at all.

Totally agree. Theres no reason for governments to murder people. Especially, if theyre overseas.

acptulsa
12-28-2012, 12:28 PM

Billions of dollars in the pockets of corporations is a reason.

The question is, is it a good reason?

TheGrinch
12-28-2012, 12:29 PM

I do too, because he's one of the only ones that even has an ounce of intergity.

You wanna know what he thinks about GHWB. He thinks he was in charge of the CIA running drugs and guns to fund illegal wars and CIA operations. I don't think I'd call that a respectful civil disagreement, and you can imagine his rhetoric would be much more heated if he wasn't trying to engage in the political process.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz7sO-i4H1s

So forgive me for not wishing well and respectfully disagreeing for the same reasons and more. These people are power-hungry sociopaths.

pcosmar

Oh no.. There is a reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g

dannno

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?399615-Obama-administration-orders-drone-strikes-on-Christmas-Eve&p=4792375&viewfull=1#post4792375

However to be fair, they also murder people for financial gain and political power.

TheGrinch
12-28-2012, 12:30 PM
Agreed 100%. Actions that people take have no bearing on who they are especially if theyre on their death bed. To make a judgment, even before a court, is absolutely despicable and hateful.

Actions have no bearing on who people are? I thought we preached personal responsibility. Bush is reaping the the hate he sowed in this thread.

Brett85
12-28-2012, 12:31 PM
YOU think/believe/feel a lot of GOOD about George the First.

When did I ever say that? I feel a lot of "good" about George the First because I object to people calling him a mass murderer who planned the 9-11 attacks?

TheGrinch
12-28-2012, 12:33 PM
When did I ever say that? I feel a lot of "good" about George the First because I object to people calling him a mass murderer who planned the 9-11 attacks?

Now you're jsut hyperbolizng and shouldn't be taken seriously (to use your own rhetoric). Most of us here hate Bush for what we KNOW and have plenty of evidence he personally did, suspicions aside.

torchbearer
12-28-2012, 12:35 PM
George H.W Bush isn't a bad guy. He simply has a political philosophy that you happen to disagree with. difference between GH Bush and some old fart going on about his dumbass political philosophy is the old fart wasn't issuing the murder order of other people using that twisted political philosophy.

cheapseats
12-28-2012, 12:35 PM

Lemme rephrase:

Different people have different NATURES, different TRIGGERS, different BELIEFS, different FEELINGS. Viva la difference! Ask Dr. Paul whether individuality isn't ELEMENTAL to Liberty.

SOME think/believe/feel a lot of GOOD about George the First. OTHERS think/believe/feel a lot of BAD about him. "Normally", people who DON'T like people, or who LOATHE them, are not subjected to the syrupy send-offs of admirers. It's DIFFERENT with public personas. It's REALLY different with Ruling Elite.

Some want people who think/believe/feel differently than them do to pay the same respects as they do...or to KEEP QUIET.

TheGrinch
12-28-2012, 12:39 PM
Lemme rephrase:

Well said, I will not just sit here and be quiet and pretend like he was some American hero worthy of my respect. His actions affected millions (who survived it), and when it's clear that these were due to alterior motives outside of national security that they murdered and peddled drugs for, no I absolutely cannot just keep my mouth shut and respect him, whether he's healthy, on his deathbed or meeting his maker.

I still don't think many at all are even wishing death on him, but we sure aren't gonna celebrate his "accomplishments".

acptulsa
12-28-2012, 12:41 PM

'A man can fool you with his mind, and his Soul and his Heart, but if you follow his feet you will pretty near find out where he is going.'--Will Rogers

Brett85
12-28-2012, 12:42 PM
Well said, I will not just sit here and be quiet and pretend like he was some American hero worthy of my respect.

There's an old saying that goes, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

TheGrinch
12-28-2012, 12:42 PM
By the way TC, do you have anything to say about the evidence we presented as to why not just we, but Dr. Paul knew that GHWB was doing nefarious things worthy of despising? Or are you just going to continue to hyperbolize our arguments and declare that we should just have "civil respectful disagreements" with the murdering drug-dealer?

green73
12-28-2012, 12:43 PM
Lew Rockwell interviews Russ Baker...

The Looting Bush Family
(http://www.lewrockwell.com/lewrockwell-show/2009/02/17/101-russ-baker-the-looting-bush-family/)

The Invisible Government
(http://www.lewrockwell.com/lewrockwell-show/2010/06/27/156-the-invisible-government-3/)

Lew and investigative reporter Russ Baker discuss the permanent but invisible government: the merchants of death, the bankster-state alliance, rotten American exceptionalism, and the Bush Family as rich and dangerous agents of the Rockefeller world empire. Samuel Bush, Prescott Bush, George H.W. Bush, and George W. Bush–what a rogues’ gallery. BTW, was George Bush involved on the Kennedy assassination?

The Bush Dynasty Laid Bare (http://www.lewrockwell.com/lewrockwell-show/2011/04/27/198-the-bush-dynasty-laid-bare/)

Investigative journalist Russ Baker updates what he uncovered in Family of Secrets about the Bushes with his responses to the former President’s best-selling book. In sum, Bush started a war under false pretenses, allegedly left the cockpit because of substance abuse, got fabricated religion in order to keep power, desired to invade Iraq even before his presidency, and works to set up his brother Jeb for the Presidency. Baker finds the Bush Family political system to be a brilliant con job, benefiting large wealthy interests, and being continued by Obama.

Brett85
12-28-2012, 12:43 PM
I still don't think many at all are even wishing death on him, but we sure aren't gonna celebrate his "accomplishments".

When have I or anyone else ever celebrated his "accomplishments?" I never said that I agreed with anything he did as President.

pcosmar
12-28-2012, 12:44 PM

I have no idea if he planned 9/11 or not.
He was involved in Iran Contra.. and should be dying in prison for that.
He is a documented Traitor who was selling out this country to Globalist interests.

Defending his bullshit is not helping your credibility.

TheGrinch
12-28-2012, 12:45 PM
There's an old saying that goes, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Sorry, but that doesn't apply to world politics and the leaders sending young men to die, kill and peddle drugs for their own treasonous interests.

Brett85
By the way TC, do you have anything to say about the evidence we presented as to why not just we, but Dr. Paul knew that GHWB was doing nefarious things worthy of despising? Or are you just going to continue to hyperbolize our arguments and declare that we should just have "civil respectful disagreements" with the murdering drug-dealer?

I don't think you have much evidence to back up your claims. (Particularly the ridiculous claim that George Bush was responsible for planning the 9-11 attacks) Even if you did, it wouldn't justify these vicious attacks on someone who was on his death bed. People need to put politics aside and just realize that George H.W Bush is one of our fellow human beings.

cheapseats

Martin Luther King, Jr: History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people.

dannno
12-28-2012, 12:46 PM

That is a philosophy I reserve for people who I interact with on a regular basis.

TheGrinch
12-28-2012, 12:47 PM
I don't think you have much evidence to back up your claims. (Particularly the ridiculous claim that George Bush was responsible for planning the 9-11 attacks) Even if you did, it wouldn't justify these vicious attacks on someone who was on his death bed. People need to put politics aside and just realize that George H.W Bush is one of our fellow human beings.

So you disagree with Dr. Paul then, interesting... I did not make that claim, hence your hyperbole.

And don't tell me what I need to do regarding how I feel about a man who sold out his country for his own interests.

Brett85
12-28-2012, 12:47 PM
Defending his bullshit is not helping your credibility.

I never defended anything he did as President. I just object to viciously personally attacking someone who's laying in his death bed and in the process of dying.

Republicanguy
12-28-2012, 12:48 PM
It is time like these that make me wish judgement day and hell were real.

You're an Atheist right?:D

pcosmar
12-28-2012, 12:48 PM

Pretty stupid saying.
Never speak out against evil. Sounds like something "evil" would love.

Republicanguy
12-28-2012, 12:49 PM
H W Bush did talk of a better world through the UN, I admire the idea. Just not the American muscle or deceptions.

torchbearer
12-28-2012, 12:50 PM
You're an Atheist right?:D not an absolutist, just going with the facts i've collected so far.

TheGrinch
12-28-2012, 12:51 PM
Oddly enough, if it was Osama Bin Laden on his death bed, Im' sure TC would have no objection to the hatespeech.

That is actually exactly how I view his "shut up if you can't respect the guy". Imagine if I said that our disagreements with those who were said to perpetrate 9/11 should only be "civil disagreeements"

Well, these people like Bush have done way worse over the years, no matter what you think about who carried out 9/11.

Brett85
12-28-2012, 12:51 PM
Pretty stupid saying.
Never speak out against evil. Sounds like something "evil" would love.

And I suppose all of the other Presidents we've had are "evil" as well, right? Obama, the second Bush, Clinton, Reagan, Carter, etc.

pcosmar
12-28-2012, 12:52 PM
I never defended anything he did as President. I just object to viciously personally attacking someone who's laying in his death bed and in the process of dying.

"in the process of dying"

I'm torn between wishing he would hurry up (to the judgement),, and letting him enjoy some well deserved suffering.

TheGrinch
12-28-2012, 12:53 PM
And I suppose all of the other Presidents we've had are "evil" as well, right? Obama, the second Bush, Clinton, Reagan, Carter, etc.

We're not talking about them, but we could start another discussion to determine if they're as evil as GHWB if you like. I suspect Bush Sr. will win over most all.

Brett85
12-28-2012, 12:53 PM
Oddly enough, if it was Osama Bin Laden on his death bed, Im' sure TC would have no objection to the hatespeech.

That is actually exactly how I view his "shut up if you can't respect the guy". Imagine if I said that our disagreements with those who were said to perpetrate 9/11 should only be "civil disagreeements"

Well, these people like Bush have done way worse over the years, no matter what you think about who carried out 9/11.

Well, it's absolutely ridiculous to compare George H.W Bush to Osama Bin Laden. But despite that, I wasn't one of the people who was rejoicing when Osama Bin Laden was killed. I thought it was pretty ridiculous for people to dance on the street when Osama Bin Laden was killed.

pcosmar
12-28-2012, 12:55 PM

Reagan ? Carter?
Not so sure,, I think Bush controlled the Reagan administration,,especially after he was shot by a friend of the Bush family.

Carter seems a well intended idiot.. There are plenty of those as well.

dannno
12-28-2012, 12:58 PM
the ridiculous claim that George Bush was responsible for planning the 9-11 attacks

Except the only problem is, we now have proof of this.

The Origins of the World Trade Center Attack

Emboldened by the lack of consequences for subverting the U.S. constitution and breaking international law during the Iran-Contra scandal of the 1980s, a Bush administration group known as “the Vulcans” planned a bigger drive to crush Communism once and for all. They waged war against the Soviet Union and Iraq under George H.W. Bush, and against Iraq and Afghanistan under George W. Bush. Belonging to this group were Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld, Colin Powell, Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Armitage, and Condoleezza Rice. [31]

The Vulcan’s drive to bring an end to the Cold War was fueled by a covert war chest invisible to congressional oversight. [32] This war chest would be known by several names: Black Eagle Trust, the Marcos gold, Yamashita’s Gold, the Golden Lily Treasure, the Durham Trust or Project Hammer. [33] The program also seems to have lined the pockets of the individuals that executed this policy. This was done to the tune of a staggering $240 billion dollars in covert and allegedly illegal bonds, which appear to have been replaced with Treasury notes backed by U.S. taxpayers in the aftermath of September 11.

The covert securities used to accomplish the national security objective of ending the Cold War ended up in the vaults of the brokers in the World Trade Center, and were destroyed on September 11, 2001. [36] They came due for settlement and clearing on September 12. The federal Agency investigating these bonds – The Office of Naval Intelligence – was in the section of the Pentagon that was destroyed on 9/11. [37]

To this key group of senior National Security officials called the Vulcans, who had participated in the victory of the economic cold war in 1991, the WTC, the Pentagon, the four airliners and their occupants would became ‘collateral’ damage in the ending of the Cold War. Their deaths were required to hide the existence of the Black Eagle Trust, and the covert activities it had funded for over 50 years. The destruction of these lives and buildings constituted a cover-up of continued lawlessness by a fraternity or brotherhood of businessmen and criminals often referred to as ‘the Enterprise’ in the 1980s, though it has remained in the shadows since.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/911/black_eagle_trust_fund

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?399422-More-proof-on-9-11-Follow-the-Money-Trails

TheGrinch
12-28-2012, 01:01 PM
Well, it's absolutely ridiculous to compare George H.W Bush to Osama Bin Laden. But despite that, I wasn't one of the people who was rejoicing when Osama Bin Laden was killed. I thought it was pretty ridiculous for people to dance on the street when Osama Bin Laden was killed.

Look up "loose analogy" and get back to me. Wer'e not dancing in the streets here either over it, more just saying "good riddance" as I'm sure you did when they got Bin Laden (apparently). Point being that many here have ample reason to hold a major disdain for the man.

And ironically, it was the Bush-led CIA who armed people like Bin Laden to be puppets for their interests, so there's that too...

dannno
12-28-2012, 01:02 PM
Well, it's absolutely ridiculous to compare George H.W Bush to Osama Bin Laden.

True, Osama Bin Laden is a Saint compared to HW.

thoughtomator
12-28-2012, 01:04 PM

Why is that? The two of them had a deep and longstanding association that extended to their families on both sides. The comparison is a very valid and easy one to make.

NorfolkPCSolutions
12-28-2012, 01:04 PM
Holy FUCK this is turning into a great thread. From two pages to five, just like that. Funny thing about death - death of a President, death of a family member, death of a friend - one tends to discover the genuinely fucked up things he or she had done in life. Some people here are learning things they never knew about GHWB, in much the way that they would discover that Gramma was into scat play, bondage, and leather. And that she only discovered this proclivity in her Eighties. And that she filmed ALL OF IT. She also traded most of her pix and vids with the like-minded online. Finally, that it was common knowledge among the collective hivemind of the internetzes - and her children and grandchildren were among the last to learn of it.

See, GHWB is not a good man and was not a good President. His administration marked the international début of the New World Order. Their mask came off; they played their hand, and they played it early. He is an enemy of liberty. I, therefore, will shed not a single tear upon learning of his demise. I'm sure there's an extra warm seat in Hell for the man, and I'm sure it's custom fit for his bum! The history of our modern time is being written as we go. It's time to stop the bullshit, and call a spade a spade.

Damn, did the OP kick over a hornet's nest.

dannno
12-28-2012, 01:09 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing Bush I and Saddam Hussein fighting over Satan's asshole.

That would be something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS-ts5_nuF8

NorfolkPCSolutions
12-28-2012, 01:13 PM
LAAHL

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dannno again.

Brett85
12-28-2012, 01:19 PM
I'm just glad that our liberty candidates in Congress never say this kind of stuff. It just seems like there's a night and day difference between the people our movement has sent to Washington DC and the people who post here.

acptulsa
12-28-2012, 01:20 PM
Sorry, but that doesn't apply to world politics and the leaders sending young men to die, kill and peddle drugs for their own treasonous interests.

See something, say something. Where politics and policy is concerned, that's the whole reason for the First Amendment protection of political speech.

'The Sirius Cybernetics Corporation was awarded a huge research grant to produce synthetic personalities to order. The results were uniformly disastrous. All the "people" and "personalities" turned out to be amalgrams of characteristics that simply could not co-exist in naturally occurring life forms. Most of them were just poor, pathetic misfits, but some were deeply, deeply dangerous. Dangerous because they didn't ring alarm bells in other people. They could walk through situations the way that ghosts walk through walls, because no one spotted the danger.

'The most dangerous of all were three identical ones--they were put in this hold, to be blasted, with this ship, right out of this universe. They are not evil, in fact they are rather simple and charming. But they are the most dangerous creatures that ever lived because there is nothing they will not do if allowed, and nothing they will not be allowed to do.'

Zaphod looked at the dim yellow lights, the two dim yellow lights. As his eyes became accustomed to the light he saw that the two lights framed a third space where something was broken. Wet sticky patches gleamed fully on the floor.

Zaphod and the official walked cautiously toward the lights. At that moment, four words came crashing into the helmet headsets from the other official.

'The capsule is gone,' he said tersely.

'Track it,' snapped Zaphod's companion. 'Find exactly where it has gone. We must know where it has gone!'

Zaphod slid aside a large ground-glass door. Beyond it lay a tank full of thick yellow fluid, and floating in it was a man, a kindly looking man with lots of pleasant laugh lines around his face. He seemed to be floating quite contentedly and smiling to himself.

Another terse message suddenly came through his helmet headset. The planet toward which the esacpe capsule had headed had already been identified. It was in Glalctic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha.

The kindly looking man in the tank seemed to be bubbling gently to himself, just as the co-pilot had been in his tank. Little yellow bubbles beaded on the man's lips. Zaphod found a small speaker by the tank and turned it on. He heard the man babbling gently about a shining city on a hill.

---

True, Osama Bin Laden is a Saint compared to HW.

I consider both statements equally ridiculous. What both men were is old family friends. Birds of a feather.

TheGrinch
12-28-2012, 01:23 PM
I'm just glad that our liberty candidates in Congress never say this kind of stuff. It just seems like there's a night and day difference between the people our movement has sent to Washington DC and the people who post here.

Agreed, nothing wrong with us displaying emotion on an internet message board (and LOL about it turning people away from the movement. Things like tihs have a way of those viewing asking "why do these people hate him so much" and then reading on to find out why. Nothing wrong with looknig down the rabbit hole, it's healthy), but I'd prefer our politicians address it in a calm manner like Dr. Paul did.

Do you still not have any comment on this video that's inconvenient to your hyperbole-laden argument:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hz7sO-i4H1s

NorfolkPCSolutions
12-28-2012, 01:38 PM

Come now, friend - all that's being spoken here is the truth about GHWB. The truth is often messy, and always more difficult to tell than a lie. Could I have expressed myself in my above post as a politician would? No, as I am not a politician. I am a guy holding down two jobs posting in an internet forum on my day off, with the flu. A little levity, sir. Bear in mind, as evidenced by Election 2012, the overwhelming majority of people in America choose the Blue pill - daily.

We do not.

QuickZ06
12-28-2012, 01:45 PM

jkr
12-28-2012, 01:50 PM
"in the process of dying"

I'm torn between wishing he would hurry up (to the judgement),, and letting him enjoy some well deserved suffering.
^THIS^
death comes for us all, it seems to be coming for him

SALVATION comes to those who ask, i believe he needs to ask...we all do IMHO
until then he should be pondering the damage he has done.
all that innocent blood cries out to him "why?"

Lucille
12-28-2012, 02:02 PM
"And perhaps even the devils are to be pitied for that they live in hell, though they make it themselves."
--Isabel Paterson

AGRP
12-28-2012, 02:05 PM

Agreed. We should honor and emulate those in DC. No one should ever criticize this hero. All we can do is rise above.

misean
12-28-2012, 02:08 PM

Well obviously the people posting the hate talk against Bush Sr. are idiots. I'm not a fan of him, but these comments are just not okay and do not represent Ron Paul well.

AGRP
12-28-2012, 02:10 PM
Well obviously the people posting the hate talk against Bush Sr. are idiots. I'm not a fan of him, but these comments are just not okay and do not represent Ron Paul well.

Youre 100% correct. Ones actions and life work has absolutely no bearing on who they are. Criticism has no place here. I have taken the liberty to send him flowers.

acptulsa
12-28-2012, 02:14 PM
Youre 100% correct. Ones actions and life work has absolutely no bearing on who they are. Criticism has no place here. I have taken the liberty to send him flowers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YRdxHHFKvQ

Anti Federalist
12-28-2012, 02:14 PM

LOL - You don't get out on the internet much, do you?

Anti Federalist
12-28-2012, 02:18 PM
Holy FUCK this is turning into a great thread. From two pages to five, just like that. Funny thing about death - death of a President, death of a family member, death of a friend - one tends to discover the genuinely fucked up things he or she had done in life. Some people here are learning things they never knew about GHWB, in much the way that they would discover that Gramma was into scat play, bondage, and leather. And that she only discovered this proclivity in her Eighties. And that she filmed ALL OF IT. She also traded most of her pix and vids with the like-minded online. Finally, that it was common knowledge among the collective hivemind of the internetzes - and her children and grandchildren were among the last to learn of it.

See, GHWB is not a good man and was not a good President. His administration marked the international début of the New World Order. Their mask came off; they played their hand, and they played it early. He is an enemy of liberty. I, therefore, will shed not a single tear upon learning of his demise. I'm sure there's an extra warm seat in Hell for the man, and I'm sure it's custom fit for his bum! The history of our modern time is being written as we go. It's time to stop the bullshit, and call a spade a spade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3dBPGK3FpI

NorfolkPCSolutions
12-28-2012, 02:18 PM
So...was my scat reference in my above post a bridge too far, TC? :-)

Working Poor
12-28-2012, 02:19 PM
Well I hope everyone gets everything off their chest while he is still alive so you don't find yourselves speaking ill of the dead.

TheGrinch
12-28-2012, 02:20 PM

Strong argument there :rolleyes:

The haven of someone who has nothing meaningful to add to a debate is to attack the source. Ron Paul believes Bush and the CIA are peddling drugs to fund illegal wars and CIA activities. I'd say the ones pointing this and other atrocities out are representing him quite well. The ones who tell us to shut up are not. That's a large part of the problem that no one will speak up...

Anti Federalist
12-28-2012, 02:22 PM

Not really.

Just another display of the fissure between those that think "mild reforms" are needed and those who think "the whole system is rotten and corrupt, nothing good will ever come from it, kill it all with fire."

osan
12-28-2012, 02:24 PM

Why didn't the bastard visit him before Bush went over to the dark side?

TheGrinch
12-28-2012, 02:24 PM
Well I hope everyone gets everything off their chest while he is still alive so you don't find yourselves speaking ill of the dead.

I will never understand why one has to pretend like someone they think is a monster is a saint just by virtue of them meeting the inevitable fate that we all will.

I'd rather acknoledge that the world is better off without heartless monsters like him. That doesn't make me heartless. Quite the opposite. If we didn't care, we wouldn't bother pointing out how much evil he's committed and how undeserving he is of our respect and condolences.

NorfolkPCSolutions
12-28-2012, 02:25 PM
I recall this... when I hear speak of NWO George H W Bush

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL1AJVZHTqo

Folks who share my opinion of the man have taken opportunity to speak ill of the man as he draws breath. I'm not going to throw a luau and roast a pig on a spit when he does assume room temperature - that's a Rush Limbaugh reference, btw - but I may or may not breathe quietly through a wry smile upon hearing the news

green73
12-28-2012, 02:25 PM
The George H.W. Bush Photos that You Won't See

A few points to start out: NBC is not an impartial media outlet. George H.W. Bush is not a respectable, admirable man or a national hero. And "33" is not an insignificant number- It is quite relevant and meaningful, in some circles at least.
NBC is owned by General Electric, a "defense contractor and the 2nd largest company in world according to Forbes (http://reportergary.com/2010/12/ge-parent-company-of-nbc-and-msnbc-defense-company-and-2nd-largest-company-in-world-according-to-forbes-tapped-fed-for-16-billion/)", which has received over $16 billion dollars in bailouts from American taxpayers. They build and sell engines (http://www.geae.com/engines/military/index.html) for the F-16 fighter aircraft and Apache Block III helicopters. For them, war is literally a profit racket (http://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html); so it makes sense that they would "honor" warmongers.
NBC news far from impartial- they shill for the military-industrial complex (http://www.infowars.com/infowars-com-receives-rise-of-the-new-right-script/) and in 2003, fired Pulitzer Prize winning journalist Peter Arnett (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Arnett) after Arnett reported the truth from Iraq: "America is reappraising the battlefield, delaying the war against Iraq, maybe a week and rewriting the war plan. The first plan has failed because of Iraqi resistance. Now they are trying to write another plan- So our reports about civilian casualties here, about the resistance of the Iraqi forces, are going back to the United States. It helps those who oppose the war when you challenge the policy to develop their arguments."
As Steve Watson of PrisonPlanet.com reported in 2010 (http://www.prisonplanet.com/rise-of-the-new-right-msnbc-documentary-cites-alex-jones-rand-paul-as-extremists.html),

"MSNBC is the epitome of the controlled corporate mainstream media, being as it is 80% owned by General Electric, operated by military industrial complex giant General Dynamics, whose primary business comes from supplying arms and weapons systems to the US government and its international allies. It is not and never has been sympathetic to anti-establishment or anti-war activism - this is the same network that cancelled Jesse Ventura's talk show simply because he opposed the Iraq war" (http://www.prisonplanet.com/msnbc-cancelled-jesse-ventura-for-his-opposition-to-war-in-iraq.html). On December 26, NBC reported (http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/26/16168864-bush-spends-christmas-in-hospital-battles-elevated-fever-spokesman-says?lite) "George H.W. Bush in 'guarded condition' in intensive care, battling elevated fever, spokesman says". NBC didn't even break the story. Twenty days earlier on December 6, THE GLOBE tabloid magazine had already broke the story which hit supermarket checkout racks, with a front cover photo and headline which read "GEORGE BUSH, 88, PLEADS: LET ME DIE AT HOME!" (http://www.globemagazine.com/story/934) The GLOBE article stated in part, "Hospitalized with a dangerous lung condition, former President George H.W. Bush knows his days are numbered and has asked to be allowed to die at home."
Featured prominantly in the Johnny-come-lately NBC article was an elaborate slideshow, titled 'The life and times of George H.W. Bush (http://msnbc.msn.com/id/35183753/displaymode/1247/?wbSlideShowId=35183753&wbSection=politics)'. Coincidentally, the slideshow presentation includes thirty-three photos, summarizing the 41st president's life. The collection of historic and 'cute' photos attempts to present a dignified, affable codger who deserves to be honored. In reality, nothing could be further from the truth.
The number thirty-three holds quite a significance in Freemasonic circles (http://www.scribd.com/doc/16406323/The-Significance-of-the-Number-33-in-Freemasonry). The numbers 11, 13 and 33 are the Illuminati / Freemason Signature (http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/13_33_freemason_sig.htm). In their propaganda piece preceding the likely demise of the freemasonic former president, there are many flattering photos of Bush with family, with other politicians, playing horseshoes, etc. But NBC left out several photos of the REAL George H.W. Bush which should have been included.
There are no photos of George H.W. Bush in Dallas on the morning of John F. Kennedy's assassination standing in front of the Texas Book Depository in Dealey Plaza, but the photos can be seen here (http://www.tomflocco.com/fs/FbiMemoPhotoLinkBushJfk.htm). The photo of the FBI memo acknowledging that Bush was a CIA opeative at that time can be seen here (http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/11/16/was-george-h-w-bush-involved-in-the-assassination-of-jfk/): "FBI director J. Edgar Hoover wrote this memo 5 days after the assassination, naming George Bush as a CIA officer... "The substance of the forgoing information was orally furnished to Mr. George Bush of the Central Intelligence Agency and Captain William Edwards of the Defense Intelligence Agency on November 23, 1963, by Mr. V.T. Forsyth of this Bureau."
There are no photos of George H.W. Bush at the MENA, Arkansas drug running operation with Bill Clinton. The allegation "that Mena is a myth, that the CIA never ran cocaine through the Mena airport, or laundered the proceeds through various Arkansas financial institutions including Morgan Guarantee, Madison S&L, Worthen Bank, and most importantly, the Arkansas Development Finance Authority" is thoroughly debunked here (http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/MENA/mena.php). There is no photo of George Bush with legendary CIA agent Felix Rodriguez a.k.a. "Mr. Gomez" who ran the Mexican portion of the Iran-Contra guns and drug running operation on MSNBC, but the photo can be seen here (http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/MENA/mena.php). [Also here (http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/MENA/crimes_of_mena.html) for more information on Mena.]
There are no photos of George H.W. Bush with the underage male homosexual hookers that admittedly toured his White House in 1989, as acknowledged in national newspapers and on the national TV news at the time: See TV News: Call boys in Bush Sr's Whitehouse (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5OJPeHCmhA) and the actual newspaper articles from The Washington Times: HOMOSEXUAL PROSTITUTION INQUIRY ENSNARES VIPS WITH REAGAN, BUSH (http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2003/02/06/15709461.php) June 29, 1989. [More info on this matter here (http://www.wanttoknow.info/890629washingtontimesfranklin) and here (http://www.freewebs.com/dcchildsexrings/).]
There are no photos of George H.W. Bush reacting to the half a million innocent Iraqis who died a s a result of of his sanctions during the first Iraq war. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright told 60 Minutes on May 12, 1996 that the deaths were "worth it" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0WDCYcUJ4o):

Lesley Stahl: "We have heard that a half million children have died. I mean, that's more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?"
Albright: I think this is a very hard choice, but the price -we think the price is worth it." Perhaps Bush shares the same views as his wife Barbara, who told ABC's "Good Morning America" (http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0429-11.htm) on March 18, 2003 "Why should we hear about body bags and deaths? Oh, I mean, it's not relevant. So why should I waste my beautiful mind on something like that?" In December 2011, current Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, who was formerly the CIA Director, similarly said that the systematic slaughter of 1.5 million Iraqis (http://www.infowars.com/panetta-channels-albright-a-million-dead-iraqis-worth-it/) and the destruction of their nation was also "worth it": "As difficult as [the Iraq invasion and occupation] was, and the cost in both American and Iraqi lives, "I think the price has been worth it, to establish a stable government in a very important region of the world". There are no photos of George H.W. Bush at his Masonic Yale Skulll and Bones 'tomb' which admitedly has skeletons of dead human babies hanging on the walls: "Dozens of skeletons and skulls, human and animal, dangle from the walls, on which German and Latin phrases have been chiseled ("Whether poor or rich, all are equal in death") [Skull & Bones Society - A rare look inside Skull and Bones, the Yale secret society (http://www.skullandcrossbones.org/articles/skullandbones.htm) by Alexandra Robbins. See also Cremationofcare skull & bones archive (http://cremationofcare.com/illu_skull_and_bones_archive.htm) and Bilderberg.org (http://www.bilderberg.org/skulbone.htm) for more details on this matter.]
Bush's father Prescott, the Nazi financier, and his son, George W. Bush, were also both members of Skull and Bones. In his autobiography, George W. Bush wrote "My senior year (at Yale University) I joined Skull and Bones, a secret society ... so secret, I can't say anything more." [White House 'Bonesman' leads nation into the dark (http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/opinion/editorials/2002-09-25-opcom_x.htm) USATODAY 9/25/02.] In 2004 both George W. Bush and his cousin John Kerry laughed about the secrecy of their Skull and Bones memberships in separate TV interviews, which can be seen here (http://www.infowars.com/print/Secret_societies/kerry_bush_sb.htm).
NBC included no photos of George H.W. Bush taking part in occult ceremonies at Bohemian Grove performing mock human sacrifies to Molech and worshiping satan with other attendees Newt Gingrich, Henry Kissinger and Arnold Schwarzenegger. But photos of the Bushes, father and son together at Bohemian Grove, can be seen in the Annals of the Bohemian Club (vol 7), 1987-1996 (http://www.infowars.com/exclusive_new_bg.htm). Also inlcuded in the book are images from the occult Cremation of Care ceremony:

"This image from Page 131 shows the ancient Caananite occult ritual, the "Cremation of Care Here you see a smug George W. Bush with his father, Bush Senior (taken in 1995) giving what they call a "lakeside chat" at the Grove. This page also shows Newt Gingrich, another member. The talks are given no less than a dozen yards from the stone idol where "mock" human sacrifices take place. This is the same idol you see featured above in the Cremation of Care ceremony photo." For much more information and documentation on this matter, click here (http://www.apfn.org/apfn/grove.htm). Speaking of skeletons of dead babies and human sacrifices, there are no photos of George H.W. Bush with his young daughter "Robin Bush" before she mysteriously died at a young age, allegedly from "lukemia". It is on record that George W. Bush did not go to his sisters funeral. What kind of family doesn't let a boy go to his little sister's funeral? What did they do with her body? One can only speculate as to how she really died or where her body went. [See FREEMASONS: THEIR GOD IS THE DEVIL (http://libertyfight.com/freemasonry.html).]
There is no photo of George H.W. Bush with 62-year-old Bertha O. Champagne, the live-in housekeeper who was 'crushed to death' at the Alexandria, Virginia home (http://www.lookingglassnews.org/viewstory.php?storyid=3079) of Marvin P. Bush. According to Marvin's statement to police, Bertha went out to her car to retrieve some photos of her and George W. Bush to show to Marvin, on September 29th 2003 . How does one get crushed to death by her own Oldsmobile between the front of her car and a wall anyway? "Champagne was pinned between the car and a small building next to the driveway" the police report stated, with pools of blood and broken glass at the scene. No one was ever arrested or charged in the "accident." (Oh Bertha, Poor Bertha, what did you see?)
There is no photo of George H.W. Bush having dinner with his good friends the Hinckley family the night before their son John Hinckley shot and tried to murder Ronald Reagan. Rense.com reports (http://rense.com/general45/hink.htm) "NBC news anchor John Chancellor, eyebrows raised, informed the viewers of the nightly news that the man who tried to kill the president was acquainted with the son of the man who would have become president had the attack succeeded. As a matter of fact, Chancellor reported in a bewildered tone, Scott Hinckley and Neil Bush had been scheduled to have dinner together at the home of the (then) vice-president's son (Neil) the very next night. The story of the Bush-Hinckley connection was reported on the AP and UPI newswires and in some newspapers, including the Houston Post, which apparently originated the story. It was also reported in Newsweek magazine."
There is no photo of George H. W. Bush weeping and babbling about the JFK assasination in front of a large audiences at innapropriate times. Apparently a tormented guilty conscience shows through at times, even in the hardest cases. In December 2006, Bush senior sobbed and covered his face (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16053170/ns/politics/t/first-president-bush-sobs-while-talking-jeb/) while speaking about his son Jeb at a large Florida gathering. The very next month, in January 2007, Daddy Bush Attacked JFK "Conspiracy Theorists" (http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/030107daddybush.htm). Paul Joseph Watson of PrisonPlanet.com reported

"Former President triumphs Warren Commission at Ford's funeral; Are the Bush's breaking down?
During his speech at yesterday's funeral service for Gerald Ford, former President George H.W. Bush bashed JFK "conspiracy theorists" and defended the Warren Commission report, another odd public outburst indicative of a crime family whose decades of misdeeds may finally be catching up with them. "After a deluded gunman assassinated President Kennedy, our nation turned to Gerald Ford and a select handful of others to make sense of that madness," said Bush. "And the conspiracy theorists can say what they will, but the Warren Commission report will always have the final definitive say on this tragic matter. Why? Because Jerry Ford put his name on it and Jerry Ford's word was always good." Despite the Bush family presenting the facade of being "respectable pro-life Christians" for the gullible Republican voting block, there are no photos of George H.W. Bush praising his friend eugencist Margaret Sanger or attacking the Roman Pontiff Pope Paul VI and demanding worldwide population control as he did publicly on the House floor while a Congressman in the 1960's, which is outlined in the official Congressional record. Our 2008 entry George H.W. Bush: Evil Population Control Ghoul- "Rubbers Goes To Congress" (http://libertyfight.com/sangerbush.html) outlines a brief summary, as well as a youtube video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftwg2lXWh34), covering little known details of George H. W. Bush's vehement advocacy of global population control when he was a Congressman in the late 1960's. Includes congressional testimony of Bush's attacks on the Pope and his support of planned parenthood. Excerpts are from the excellent book "George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography" by Webster G. Tarpley & Anton Chaitkin Chapter X: Rubbers Goes to Congress [Available to read for free here. (http://www.tarpley.net/bush10.htm) Excerpt at bottom of this page. See also Bush, Kissinger, Sanger and Ginsburg: All Eugenicists (http://libertyfight.com/eugenics_ginsburg.html).]
NBC didn't see fit to include photos of George H. W. Bush meeting with Osama bin Laden's brother, Shafig bin Laden (http://www.prisonplanet.com/041203metwithbinladen.html), in the Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Washington, on the morning of 9/11/01. In 2003, Paul Joseph Watson of PrisonPlanet.com reported "They were on Carlyle Group business just a few miles from where hijackers supposedly acting on behalf of Osama bin Laden would fly a plane into the Pentagon."
Lastly, MSNBC presented no photo of George H. W. Bush being confronted by an educated and outraged patriotic American, who told him off in public in 2010. After being responsible for the murder and sterilization of countless millions of people worldwide, the degenerate coward occultist George H.W. Bush didn't have the guts to say a single word in response to one man who had the courage to call him a "murderous, Zionist piece of $#@!!" to his face at a Houston Pizza Place. Instead, he used his government guards to try and bully the man, unsuccessfully. I am proud to say that this man, Greg, has been a friend of mine for many years and this dedicated truth-seeker's act of speaking "truth to power" is not only admirable, but is a model for the rest of us:

[Watch video: How an old Bush can ruin a good lunch (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhznZ-d5h7Y&feature=channel_video_title) Jan 9, 2010.]
"January 6, 2010 - As if a restaurant's shrine to a mass murderer and featured menu items in the name of the diabolical traitor to America weren't enough, George Bush Sr. himself arrived when I was eating lunch with friends. Although I'm aware of many of his countless crimes against humanity, my mind went blank when it came to speaking out. It's a wonderful thought for me to imagine these killers being scolded each and every time they appear in public." The Secret Service later called Greg's friends and even came knocking on his door: Confronting a killer Part II: The Secret Service visit (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ulzwx0rYcdA&feature=channel_video_title) Jan 13, 2010

Q: What happens when you confront an ex-president and former head of the CIA?
A: The Secret Service visit you at home.
Thank you all for the overwhelming support! It means so very much to me.
It is an honor to know I was speaking for millions around the world when I shared my disgust with the so-called man. On January 12, 2010 InfoWars reported: Man Who Confronted Bush Senior On Tape Visited by Secret Service (http://www.infowars.com/man-who-confronted-bush-senior-on-tape-visited-by-secret-service/):
"The video blogger who confronted international war criminal and top-drawer minion of the New World Order, George Bush Senior, was visited by the Secret Service after posting a video of the incident on YouTube. Earlier today he wrote an email to HoustonTruth.org:
Wanted to make you all aware that I was just visited by the Secret Service.
I stupidly opened the door, but then closed and locked it and told them I’d be right back with them. Then I put a tape in my camera and started to record. They told me they can’t talk on camera and left.
Thought you all should know in case I go missing, etc. No word as of this post if the Secret Service returned. The video in question follows. Please note the video contains strong language." [See also O'Reilly demands 'deranged' Bush heckler be arrested (http://www.infowars.com/oreilly-demands-deranged-bush-heckler-be-arrested/) Hopefully, this collection will serve as a concise outline of the actual legacy of George H. W. Bush. And hopefully, for his own sake, this dreadful conspirator will repent for his own good before he meets his maker.

Martin Hill is a Catholic paleoconservative and civil rights advocate. His work has been featured on LewRockwell.com, WhatReallyHappened, Infowars, PrisonPlanet, Economic Policy Journal, FreedomsPhoenix, Veterans Today, The Wayne Madsen Report, Devvy.com, Rense, Antiwar.com, IamtheWitness.com, National Motorists Association, RomanCatholicReport.com, WorldNetDaily, ZionCrimeFactory.com, The Orange County Register, KNBC4 Los Angeles, Los Angeles Catholic Lay Mission Newspaper, KFI 640, The Press Enterprise, BlackBoxVoting, and many others. Archives can be found at LibertyFight.com Excerpts from: "George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography"
by Webster G. Tarpley & Anton Chaitkin
Chapter X: Rubbers Goes to Congress
[Available to read for free here: http://www.tarpley.net/bush10.htm] "Bush belonged to a small group of congressmen who successfully conspired to force a profound shift in the official U.S. attitude and policy toward population expansion. Embracing the "limits to growth" ideology with a vengeance, Bush and his coterie, which included such ultraliberal Democrats as then- Senator Walter Mondale (Minn.) and Rep. James Scheuer (N.Y.), labored to enact legislation which institutionalized population control as U.S. domestic and foreign policy.
Bush began his Malthusian activism in the House in 1968, which was the year in which Pope Paul VI issued his enyclical "Humanae Vitae," which contained a prophetic warning of the danger of coercion by governments for the purpose of population control. The Pope wrote: "Let it be considered also that a dangerous weapon would be placed in the hands of those public authorities who place no heed of moral exigencies.... Who will stop rulers from favoring, from even imposing upon their people, the method of contraception which they judged to be most efficacious?" For poorer countries with a high population rate, the encyclical identified the only rational and humane policy: "No solution to these difficulties is acceptable which does violence to man's essential dignity....The only possible solution ... is one which envisages the social and economic progress both of individuals and of the whole of human society...."
This was a direct challenge to the cultural paradigm transformation which Bush and other exponents of the oligarchical world outlook were promoting. Not for the first time nor for the last time, Bush issued a direct attack on the Holy See. Just days after Humanae Vitae was issued, Bush declared: "I have decided to give my vigorous support for population control in both the United States and the world." He also lashed out at the Pope. "For those of us who who feel so strongly on this issue, the recent enyclical was most discouraging."
During his four years in Congress, Bush not only introduced key pieces of legislation to enforce population control both at home and abroad. He also continuously introduced into the congressional debate reams of propaganda about the threat of population growth and the inferiority of blacks, and he set up a special Republican task force which functioned as a forum for the most rabid Malthusian ideologues.
"Bush was really out front on the population issue," a population- control activist recently said of this period of 1967-71. "He was saying things that even we were reluctant to talk about publicly."
Bush's open public advocacy of government measures tending towards zero population growth was a radical departure from the policies built into the federal bureaucracy up until that time. The climate of opinion just a few years earlier, in December 1959, is illustrated by the comments of President Eisenhower, who had said, "birth control is not our business. I cannot imagine anything more emphatically a subject that is not a proper political or governmental activity ... or responsibility."
As a congressman, Bush played an absolutely pivotal role in this shift. Shortly after arriving in Washington, he teamed up with fellow Republican Herman Schneebeli to offer a series of amendments to the Social Security Act to place priority emphasis on what was euphemistically called "family planning services." The avowed goal was to reduce the number of children born to women on welfare.

NorfolkPCSolutions
12-28-2012, 02:27 PM
Just another display of the fissure between those that think "mild reforms" are needed and those who think "the whole system is rotten and corrupt, nothing good will ever come from it, kill it all with fire."

...and both groups are necessary to the animating contest of liberty, intelligent debate, and historic illumination. I'm glad there's disagreement here. We are who we are because we no longer blindly follow.

Place me in the "kill it with fire" group, please. 2012 NEVAR AGAIN

misean
12-28-2012, 02:29 PM
Strong argument there :rolleyes:

The haven of someone who has nothing meaningful to add to a debate is to attack the source. Ron Paul believes Bush and the CIA are peddling drugs to fund illegal wars and CIA activities. I'd say the ones pointing this and other atrocities out are representing him quite well. The ones who tell us to shut up are not. That's a large part of the problem that no one will speak up...

Wishing death on someone is never okay. Never. It certainly isn't a way to win people over to a movement. And all of the conspiracy stuff is just off the rails.

AGRP
12-28-2012, 02:36 PM
Wishing death on someone is never okay. Never. It certainly isn't a way to win people over to a movement. And all of the conspiracy stuff is just off the rails.

I totally agree. We need to take people at face value and believe everything they say. Suggesting that people do things behind closed doors that dont match what they say is completely off the rails. GHW is a great American.

acptulsa
12-28-2012, 02:41 PM
And all of the conspiracy stuff is just off the rails.

Over the top? Yes. Both Bush regimes felt like they were being orchestrated by Saudi Arabia. I've never seen anything more treasonous. The end of habeus corpus? Seriously? Welcome back to the middle ages.

Off the rails? Unfortunately not. Those particular programs are, quite obviously, still rolling right along. Or do you have a better reason why we're still fighting over poppies and gas pipelines in Afghanistan and the fast-failing petrodollar in Iraq?

TheGrinch
12-28-2012, 02:41 PM
There was very little suggestion at all that people were wishing death on him, we just refuse to respect him. And I could care less if you subscribe to theories or not. There's plenty we know about the evils the man did.

Anti Federalist
12-28-2012, 02:48 PM
...and both groups are necessary to the animating contest of liberty, intelligent debate, and historic illumination. I'm glad there's disagreement here. We are who we are because we no longer blindly follow.

Place me in the "kill it with fire" group, please. 2012 NEVAR AGAIN

I agree which is why I do not agree with bannings, "Hot Topics" or "STFU and GTFO you're making us all look bad".

I am in the KIWF camp myself.

Anti Federalist
12-28-2012, 02:49 PM

What conspiracy stuff is that?

anaconda
12-28-2012, 03:45 PM
And he has long and checkered career that includes "officially sanctioned" drug running, gun running and murder.

I'm beginning to get the feeling that some on this thread may not be aware of these things. I'm thinking also a lot of "unofficially" sanctioned things as well.

anaconda
12-28-2012, 03:51 PM

Bush invaded Panama to put a muzzle on his "go between", Manuel Noriega.

Zapata Oil Co. and anti-Castro mercenaries?

anaconda
12-28-2012, 04:00 PM

Danno is easily in the upper one-tenth of 1% of factually informed individuals on the RPF, IMHO.

KingRobbStark
12-28-2012, 04:25 PM
Danno is easily in the upper one-tenth of 1% of factually informed individuals on the RPF, IMHO.

Down with the 1%. We are the 99%!!!!!!!

/sarcasm

Lucille
12-28-2012, 04:31 PM
http://reason.com/24-7/2012/12/28/george-h-w-bushs-health-is-improving

George H.W. Bush is still in the intensive care unit, but his family says his condition is improving with the former president singing to his doctors and nurses.

Lucille
12-30-2012, 10:08 AM
George H.W. Bush out of ICU
http://reason.com/24-7/2012/12/29/george-hw-bush-out-of-icu

donnay
12-30-2012, 10:43 AM

No we are not fringe go research how factions within this country helped Mao, Stalin and Hitler. Many US presidents partook in this as well. Accountability and Responsibility is what needs to be looked at. Our country was hijacked and the Presidents that were selected got us to where we are now. Turning a blind eye to it leaves blood on your hands as well.

acptulsa
12-30-2012, 11:32 AM
No we are not fringe go research how...

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I fear that the fact that we do go research things, instead of allowing ourselves to be spoon-fed pablum and liking it, actually makes us 'fringe' in this unhappy day and age.

Perhaps our rallying cry should become, only the 'fringe' has a clue. 'Tis an unhappy condemnation of republican forms of government in the mass communication age, I know. But there it is.

By the way, a 'family spokesman' says that Herbie Walker 'continues to improve'. If that's really the case, he might be fit to be president by, say, 2032...

John F Kennedy III
12-30-2012, 12:19 PM

From memory I believe Stalin and Wilson were pushing about 50 million apiece. I forgot to add Mao, but yeah, he was like 50-80 million? Somehwere in there?

Danke
12-30-2012, 12:54 PM
Why didn't the bastard visit him before Bush went over to the dark side?

Awfully busy is my guess, all booked up.

Brett85
12-30-2012, 01:26 PM
"George H.W. Bush is still in the intensive care unit, but his family says his condition is improving with the former president singing to his doctors and nurses.
George H.W. Bush out of ICU"

Great news!

John F Kennedy III
12-30-2012, 03:24 PM
Out of ICU? Dammit!

PaulConventionWV
01-02-2013, 08:38 PM
Of course they don't, but this is a public message board where people can read comments without even being a member. There are far more people visiting these forums than members posting comments. Anyone who's on the fence about joining the liberty movement is going to be automatically turned off by a thread like this. This type of thread will only make the movement much smaller and much more fringe.

Oh, please. That old, worn-out line is giving me a headache. Not only does this have very little negative impact, but people should be allowed to say what they mean. I'm not going to censor my language in every little facet of my life for fear of offending some ignorant mule. I call the public ignorant and stupid on a daily basis. They need to hear it. Your use of the word "much smaller" is an exaggeration if not an outright falsity. The media's not going to cover what we talk about here. Very few "on the fence" people even visit this site or know about it.

acptulsa
12-24-2014, 04:53 PM

This is getting to be a holiday tradition.

You can tell the old bastard is a politician through and through. He only does it in even numbered years.

Anti Federalist
12-24-2014, 05:03 PM
Crack dealing maniac.

Hope he's right with Jesus.

acptulsa
12-24-2014, 05:07 PM

Are you taking bets?

Christian Liberty
12-24-2014, 05:07 PM
Oh, please. That old, worn-out line is giving me a headache. Not only does this have very little negative impact, but people should be allowed to say what they mean. I'm not going to censor my language in every little facet of my life for fear of offending some ignorant mule. I call the public ignorant and stupid on a daily basis. They need to hear it. Your use of the word "much smaller" is an exaggeration if not an outright falsity. The media's not going to cover what we talk about here. Very few "on the fence" people even visit this site or know about it.

I wish I could get away with calling the public ignorant and stupid more often. Because it is definitively true, but asserting it just makes me look arrogant and doesn't really get me anywhere.

Rothschild
Rockefeller
JP Morgan
Lincoln
Woodrow Wilson
FDR
Bush Sr
Hitler
Stalin

Etc.

In order?;)

Brett85
12-24-2014, 05:12 PM
Wow. This thread.

acptulsa
12-24-2014, 05:14 PM
Wow. This thread.

Took me a minute to find it.

AngryCanadian
12-24-2014, 09:51 PM
Crack dealing maniac.

Did Jesus say to him Bomb Iraq to?

pcosmar
12-24-2014, 10:46 PM
So I guess he is still not dead.

No matter,, the agenda moves on.

Occam's Banana
12-25-2014, 04:59 AM
It's also hard to prove, imo, that Bush deliberately wanted to kill millions.

What Bush may or may not have "wanted" to do - "deliberately" or otherwise - is irrelevant.

"I have not come for what you hoped to do ... I have come for what you did ..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9Tuf_uQFFg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9Tuf_uQFFg

Bush Sr. did NOT "simply have a political philosophy that [others] happen to disagree with." He DID things that had real-world consequences (or caused such things to be done). He was NOT a participant in some contentious dorm-room bull session about politics. Regardless of whether you agree with such people or not, the people who detest Bush do not do so "simply" because they have abstract quibbles with his "political philosophy" - they detest him because of the things he DID (or caused to be done).

If I did things that you consider evil (such as, say, kill a couple of cops who were just sitting in a patrol car (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?465234-2-NYPD-Cops-Shot-in-Squad-Car-in-Bed-Stuy)) - or caused such things to be done - would you decry or denounce those who condemned me for it, and just chalk it up to a mere difference of opinion regarding "political philosophy?" I rather doubt you would ...

(And in any case, I see nothing in any of the things Bush did that bespeaks of any particular "political philosophy" on his part - aside from "do anything that is expedient for the sake of maintaining & expanding my power and that of the US government.")

nobody's_hero
12-25-2014, 06:48 AM

Something's keeping that asshole Cheney alive.

EDIT: Just looked at the date on this thread.

Working Poor
12-25-2014, 07:07 AM
Something's keeping that asshole Cheney alive.

EDIT: Just looked at the date on this thread.

Reanimation...

osan
12-25-2014, 10:09 AM

You heard wrong. He knows a lost cause when he sees one.

But this does raise the interesting question of whether Daddy Shrub will have any sort of confessing moment and augury just prior to his fear-soaked death rattle. I suppose it all depends on how he truly regarded the things he did in life. If he really believed in the righteousness of his NWO vision, I'd see no basis for him going to the grave in fear of a longish stint in the Stygian Pit. But methinks that Death, standing palpably close to one may have some facility for bringing greater truths to one's eyes, even if only for a brief moment. Such clarity, I would assume, can have no other effect than to divorce one from any and all rotten preconceptions held throughout his life. I further suspect that such divorce results in the last-minute repentance of which Christians refer - that which opens the gates of Heaven. Hell is reserved for those who, upon their final revelations, reject truth as they cleave morbidly to that upon which their corrupt lives were based. As for which type is Daddy Shrub... who can say? Part of me hopes that for his sake he is of the better fabric, but given that for which he is responsible, another part of me hopes he is not. In the spirit of the Cenobites of "Hell Raiser" fame, my Inner Sadist relishes the notion of him going to the grave in unbridled terror and soul-wrenching agony of spirit, grasping and flailing.

Suzanimal
12-29-2014, 05:44 PM
George H.W. Bush’s Breathing Has Normalized, Soon To Be Released From Hospital

A few days ago former President of the United States George H.W. Bush was hospitalized with breathing troubles. He was taken to Houston Methodist Hospital.

Today we got the news that Mr. Bush’s breathing has normalized and he is awaiting release. a spokesman for the ex president, McGrath, said the doctors “have begun discussing dates for his discharge.”

http://qpolitical.com/george-h-w-bushs-breathing-normalized-soon-released-hospital/

Suzanimal
04-30-2017, 02:53 PM
George HW Bush Is Out of Hospital

(NEWSER) – Former President George HW Bush was released Friday from a Houston hospital where he received treatment for a mild case of pneumonia and chronic bronchitis during a two-week stay, the AP reports. "President and Mrs. Bush are very pleased to be home spending time with family and friends and grateful for the outstanding care provided by his doctors and nurses," Bush spokesman Jim McGrath said in a statement. The 92-year-old Bush had been admitted to Houston Methodist Hospital on April 14 for treatment of a persistent cough. Doctors determined he had pneumonia.

But after the pneumonia was treated, Bush remained hospitalized as he dealt with a case of chronic bronchitis—a constant irritation of the lining of tubes that carry air to one's lungs. Bush's doctors said chronic bronchitis is a condition more prevalent with age and can aggravate the symptoms of pneumonia. Bush will continue receiving treatment for bronchitis at home, but this should not affect the 41st president's plans to travel to his home in Kennebunkport, Maine, where he and his 91-year-old wife, Barbara, spend their summers, McGrath said in an email. Bush and his wife live in Houston during the winter.

http://www.newser.com/story/242007/george-hw-bush-released-from-hospital.html

acptulsa
12-01-2018, 07:04 AM

Anyone know a rain dance?

Suzanimal
12-01-2018, 07:06 AM
Anyone know a rain dance?

It's pouring here this morning.

enhanced_deficit
12-01-2018, 09:30 AM
Credit goes to leader Reagan who made that historic call to George HW Bush to be his VP. George W Bush had rightly said that without Reagan's foresight to pick his dad as VP, there would not have been a President GHW Bush or President George W Bush. American voters, particularly Republican voters, deserve tremendous credit also for standing by them year and year and giving them opportunity to serve America over two generations. Trump's foresight to pick Pence as VP seems no less stellar than Reagan's choice for light of conservatism to carry on long after he's gone.

Trump Offers Praise for Bush and Will Attend the Funeral

https://static01.********/images/2018/12/02/world/02dc-bushtrump-1/merlin_147532731_2496f7d3-2977-40ba-8bdc-85d84ae7d696-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale
President Trump at the Group of 20 summit meeting in Buenos Aires on Friday, where he signed a deal to replace the North American Free Trade Agreement first negotiated by former President George Bush.Credit Lukas Coch/EPA, via Shutterstock

By Peter Baker
Dec. 1, 2018
Mr. Trump plans to call former President George W. Bush, the son of the 41st commander in chief, to offer his condolences, the White House said in a statement. A state funeral is being arranged and Mr. Trump will designate Wednesday as a national day of mourning. Mr. Trump and the first lady will attend the funeral at the Washington National Cathedral.
“President George H.W. Bush led a long, successful and beautiful life,” Mr. Trump wrote (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1068826073775964160) on Twitter on Saturday morning. “Whenever I was with him I saw his absolute joy for life and true pride in his family. His accomplishments were great from beginning to end. He was a truly wonderful man and will be missed by all!”

Just Friday, Mr. Trump signed a new trade agreement with Mexico and Canada to replace the North American Free Trade Agreement first negotiated by Mr. Bush, which he disparaged as bad for the United States. “The terrible NAFTA will soon be gone,” he wrote on Twitter (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1068516326010830849).
For his part, Mr. Bush was never impressed by Mr. Trump. “I don’t like him,” Mr. Bush told the historian Mark K. Updegrove (https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/04/us/politics/bush-president-book-trump.html?module=inline) in May 2016. “I don’t know much about him, but I know he’s a blowhard. And I’m not too excited about him being a leader.” Rather than being motivated by public service, Mr. Bush said, Mr. Trump seemed to be driven by “a certain ego.”
But he recognized that Mr. Trump was at the forefront of change. “I’m worried that I will be the last Republican president,” he told Mr. Updegrove, who later wrote “The Last Republicans” about Mr. Bush and George W. Bush.

A spotlight on the people reshaping our politics. A conversation with voters across the country. And a guiding hand through the endless news cycle, telling you what you really need to know.

The current president sought to put that history aside on Saturday, even citing Mr. Bush’s “thousand points of light” in the written statement that he authorized aides to release in the immediate hours after the former president’s death.
“President Bush inspired generations of his fellow Americans to public service — to be, in his words, ‘a thousand points of light’ illuminating the greatness, hope, and opportunity of America to the world,” the statement said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/01/us/politics/trump-bush-praise-history.html