PDA

View Full Version : Maria Bartiromo to Democratic Senator: 'Are You Guys Just Incompetent, Or What?'

Confederate
12-25-2012, 09:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkUzb8p64Z8

Is it just me or are more and more cable news hosts getting sick of the powers that be on air? I think it all started with Rick Santelli and his rants.

acptulsa
12-25-2012, 09:39 AM
Is it just me or are more and more cable news hosts getting sick of the powers that be on air? I think it all started with Rick Santelli and his rants.

The election is over. So, 'tis the season for the Lamestream Mafia to try to convince us all they're on our side, not the side of the powers that be. That way, we'll be stupid enough to trust them again when election season rolls back around.

It's a simple cycle, and obvious if you're looking for it.

Confederate
12-25-2012, 09:47 AM
Yeah, you're probably right...

Seraphim
12-25-2012, 09:51 AM
Most anchors fall under the category of "useful idiot". Many of them don't even realize the nonsense they spew. They are compartmentalized.

It is possible for them to wake up and step up to the plate.

The election is over. So, 'tis the season for the Lamestream Mafia to try to convince us all they're on our side, not the side of the powers that be. That way, we'll be stupid enough to trust them again when election season rolls back around.

It's a simple cycle, and obvious if you're looking for it.

satchelmcqueen
12-25-2012, 01:05 PM
so tired of it they (she) bashed paul the whole election.

Wolverine302
12-25-2012, 05:11 PM
"...That 38% of the aggregate wealth that was lost by the American people [in the 2008 crash], it didn't go into money heaven. It ended up being in people's pockets."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J3ZABuHwG0

rprprs
12-25-2012, 09:47 PM
so tired of it they (she) bashed paul the whole election.

And judging by her final comment in that segment, she still is.

roho76
12-25-2012, 10:01 PM
Maria: "Thank You Federal Reserve and thank you Ben Bernanke."

That one statement will tell you everything you need to know.