PDA

View Full Version : Sam Donaldson Tells Tea Partiers 'It's Not Your Country Anymore - It's Our Country'

green73
12-24-2012, 08:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9yPulIFO-EE

TheTexan
12-24-2012, 08:36 PM
He's right. This is a new country. There's been no going back to the old country since 1913, or earlier.

If we want our country back, we'll have to make a new one.

JK/SEA
12-24-2012, 08:38 PM
He's right. This is a new country. There's been no going back to the old country since 1913, or earlier.

yep...this mission started on 11-5-07.

Sola_Fide
12-24-2012, 08:40 PM
I agree with him on that one. This is a nation full of slaves who love their chains.

green73
12-24-2012, 08:43 PM
I agree with him on that one. This is a nation full of slaves who love their chains.

It's a nation of slaves all right. Not sure they recognize their chains.

BSU kid
12-24-2012, 09:14 PM
This country is like something straight out Orwell, in only a matter of years we will be getting vaporized.

rprprs
12-24-2012, 09:19 PM
Did he say this while sober?

http://newsbusters.org/sites/default/files/thumbnail_photos/2012/December/Sam-Donaldson-arrested-for-DUI.jpg

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
12-24-2012, 09:29 PM

More and more it seems. Probably too slowly.

belian78
12-24-2012, 10:29 PM
The sad thing is though, most do realize, to an extent. Most do realize we don't live in the same country our grandparents grew up in, they've just bought into the line that the country 'has to change with the times'. Even though some stories of injustice may make people uncomfortable from time to time, they still have their creature comforts, and in the end that's all boobus needs to keep quiet.

satchelmcqueen
12-24-2012, 10:33 PM
to many idiots now.

ClydeCoulter
12-24-2012, 10:36 PM
The coopting of the "Tea Party" worked really well.

AGRP
12-24-2012, 10:40 PM
Is that an animal on his head?

Anti Federalist
12-24-2012, 11:54 PM
And he did his part for thirty plus years as part of the government media complex to make sure of that.

He is right, it is no longer my country, I do not recognize it anymore.

Do we move to divorce and save ourselves and liberty, or do we fade away, picked off one by one, or jailed as political prisoners?

The time to choose is now, before a terror attack, real or government sponsored seals the deal.

No more time for talking.

oyarde
12-25-2012, 12:23 AM
I have been well aware of this for quite some time.He can shove it up his ass.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
12-25-2012, 12:26 AM

And way too easy, really.

Czolgosz
12-25-2012, 12:29 AM

This. This. This.

Czolgosz
12-25-2012, 12:31 AM

Tea partiers seem like they're in limbo. Deep inside they want freedom, but intellectually they are easily manipulated. Or something like that.

Czolgosz
12-25-2012, 12:32 AM
And he did his part for thirty plus years as part of the government media complex to make sure of that.

Do we move to divorce and save ourselves and liberty, or do we fade away, picked off one by one, or jailed as political prisoners?

The time to choose is now, before a terror attack, real or government sponsored seals the deal.

Divorce. Recolonize. Explicit contract where individual rights come first, associations second.

AuH20
12-25-2012, 12:36 AM
Actually, Sam the Tea Party is the only reason the House didn't roll over on Boehner's Cave-in Plan B. That's the beauty of the house of representatives in that it still bypasses the mindless animals that reside in your cities. BTW we still have the guns, bub...... And you can crow incessantly that you 'won'. When in fact, you won a failed state that will go down in annals of history for it's sheer insanity.

According to my calculations, your 'government' is hopelessly broke despite Mr. Bernanke's world class defibrillator and becoming increasingly illegitimate with each passing day. We don't even have to lift a finger at this rate. Anarchy is approaching at a frightening pace and without Uncle Sam's world renowned checkbook to hasten the fall, you and your colleagues are literally ground-up dogfood.

coastie
12-25-2012, 12:54 AM
Is that an animal on his head?

Fur from a wholly mammoth, perhaps?

AuH20
12-25-2012, 12:54 AM
Doesn't this idiot recieve mucho farm subsidies despite being well-off?

cbrons
12-25-2012, 01:41 AM

Abraham Hussein Lincoln Obama will not be allowing that.

My prediction? Civil war or revolution or mass execution of non-gov worshipping sheeple or total economic collape as a US-style Beirut.

Producers will not forever remain slaves...

truelies
12-25-2012, 06:22 AM
It is quite true that through 'open borders' aka mass non-white immigration the Statists have in fact gone well down the path to successfully electing a new and controlable sheeple. Anyone who cares about Liberty as a Reality as opposed to a feel good slogan must ponder the issue of what do people suited for Freedom to do with a mass of people who are culturally and mentally unsuited for Freedom. Certainly mass demobocracy which encourages the parasites to vote themselves the Property of the producers must be brought to an end. But what to do with the parasites themselves? A sorting out followed by complete separation strikes me as the most humane and ethically clean approach. Would many of the parasites no longer able to steal perish from want rather than figure out how to work for their bread? Probably- however they would perish with their natural freedom intact.

Neil Desmond
12-25-2012, 06:50 AM
The reason we want to take back our country is, as he mentions the we say, is because it's not our country anymore. Of course we're going to say that as a result of this no longer being our country anymore! Why would we say that we want to take back our country if it was still ours? He's not making a point with any of that, and only sounds like a dolt stating the obvious.

LibForestPaul
12-25-2012, 08:26 AM
Tea partiers seem like they're in limbo. Deep inside they want freedom, but intellectually they are easily manipulated. Or something like that.

No, we are not easily manipulated. What we are, are seers. We know what has happened, we know what will need to happen. When you see 100k dead Iraqis, lying pyscopathic cops, docile citizen sheeps...well, the immediate future is quite grim. The state will not voluntarily cease its assault on the citizenries god given rights. And the citizenry will not demand for its liberty as well. It will demand, "safety", it will demand "fair share", it will demand "rights to be taken care of and supported".

Anti Federalist
12-25-2012, 08:53 AM
No, we are not easily manipulated. What we are, are seers. We know what has happened, we know what will need to happen. When you see 100k dead Iraqis, lying pyscopathic cops, docile citizen sheeps...well, the immediate future is quite grim. The state will not voluntarily cease its assault on the citizenries god given rights. And the citizenry will not demand for its liberty as well. It will demand, "safety", it will demand "fair share", it will demand "rights to be taken care of and supported".

Fed, entertained and exercising petty power.

Henry Rogue
12-25-2012, 09:18 AM
I thought Sam the Hitman won the dead pool years ago. Surprised to see him still alive. Didn't he have cancer?

Cowlesy
12-25-2012, 09:21 AM
Seems fitting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RmmhUejouY

Anti Federalist
12-25-2012, 10:15 AM
I thought Sam the Hitman won the dead pool years ago. Surprised to see him still alive. Didn't he have cancer?

Yah, thought the same thing myself.

These creeps keep themselves alive somehow, damn if I know, fetal grindings or something similarly horrible I'd reckon.

KCIndy
12-25-2012, 10:37 AM
Yah, thought the same thing myself.

These creeps keep themselves alive somehow, damn if I know, fetal grindings or something similarly horrible I'd reckon.

It's one of the perks when one sells one's soul. Dorian Gray looked great for a long time, too. ;)

pochy1776
12-25-2012, 10:43 AM
If that guy says it is his country, why can't it be my country? Is he coing to pull out this social contract bullshit like every singe Civics teacher has to?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTqEePlZiqk

Origanalist
12-25-2012, 11:45 AM
My mom was telling me this morning that I wouldn't recognize this country in ten years, I just laughed and said I'm already there mom.

Neil Desmond
12-25-2012, 12:00 PM
My mom was telling me this morning that I wouldn't recognize this country in ten years, I just laughed and said I'm already there mom.
You laughted? Do you mean you cried?

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
12-25-2012, 01:21 PM

A lot of us have cried enough already.

Neil Desmond
12-25-2012, 02:29 PM
A lot of us have cried enough already.
Sure, but the stuff that makes us cry hasn't stopped.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
12-25-2012, 02:35 PM
Sure, but the stuff that makes us cry hasn't stopped.

Nope, but crying has a limited usefulness. Crying hasn't stopped anything. And watching someone's light bulb turn on sounds more like a reason to smile. That's where I'm coming from, anyway.

Origanalist
12-25-2012, 03:14 PM

My grandsons ask me why I laugh instead of going off when I should be angry about something. I'm old enough to know when to keep my powder dry until the time is right.

erowe1
12-25-2012, 03:58 PM
yep...this mission started on 11-5-07.

I don't see anything significant about that date.

anaconda
12-25-2012, 05:08 PM
Donaldson plays the statist divisive card here, among other things. "Take back our country" means for EVERYONE, against the corrupt special interests. Not "tea partiers take back the country to the exclusion of other citizens." And this antiquity slur is getting real old. We don't want to "go back 20 or 30 years." We want to go forward with freedom and unprecedented innovation. What a jack ass Donaldson is. And obviously a complete establishment tool.

Why is it that the MSM never seems to mention that these "tea party" legislators are voting on behalf of the wishes of the constituents? Instead, they are "radical," "fringe," and "obstructionist."

heavenlyboy34
12-25-2012, 05:14 PM
If that guy says it is his country, why can't it be my country? Is he coing to pull out this social contract bullshit like every singe Civics teacher has to?
Love it! :D Wish everyone understood the myth of social contract theory. :/

FreedomProsperityPeace
12-25-2012, 07:09 PM
Donaldson needs to go to rehab and get off the sauce. http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-sam-donaldson-arrested-on-suspicion-of-dui-20121219,0,7343881.story

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
12-25-2012, 07:16 PM
Love it! :D Wish everyone understood the myth of social contract theory. :/

Hard to believe how that line of thought even evolves... and then even worse it is called a "theory" by anyone in modern philosophy.

Czolgosz
12-27-2012, 02:53 PM

Of course Tom is right, here. But, if you're gonna deal w/ these clowns you'll also have to change minds and/or win battles against implied consent.

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Implied_consent

"Implied consent is consent which is not expressly granted by a person, but rather inferred from a person's actions and the facts and circumstances of a particular situation (or in some cases, by a person's silence or inaction). The term is most commonly encountered in the context of United States drunk driving laws.
..."

Good luck w/ changing minds or winning in a stacked system.

Remember, concepts such as secession, revolution, enumerated rights (such as 2a) are there *for a reason*.

Romulus
12-27-2012, 02:56 PM
to many idiots now.

"too", that is. ;P

Romulus
12-27-2012, 02:59 PM
Did he say this while sober?

http://newsbusters.org/sites/default/files/thumbnail_photos/2012/December/Sam-Donaldson-arrested-for-DUI.jpg

We shall overcomb.

Anti Federalist
03-11-2019, 11:14 AM

Looks like I got an answer to my question.

PAF
03-11-2019, 11:59 AM

It can be if we come up with new slogans. The “Patriot” Act is old, USA “Freedom” Act served its purpose, USA USA has been repeated and beat to death.

Can you come up with any new good ones so that people can feel proud and happy again?

TheTexan
03-11-2019, 12:51 PM
It can be if we come up with new slogans. The “Patriot” Act is old, USA “Freedom” Act served its purpose, USA USA has been repeated and beat to death.

Can you come up with any new good ones so that people can feel proud and happy again?

MAGA is good but Make America White Again is better. But it doesn't really roll off the tongue as well, MAWA.

I'll have to give this some thought.

acptulsa
03-11-2019, 12:57 PM
MAGA is good but Make America White Again is better. But it doesn't really roll off the tongue as well, MAWA.

I'll have to give this some thought.

Make America Soviet Slaves Again (MASSA).

Anti Globalist
03-11-2019, 02:16 PM
Make America Beast Again.

Swordsmyth
03-11-2019, 05:04 PM
Looks like I got an answer to my question.
It's not over yet.

Anti Federalist
03-28-2019, 01:51 AM
///