PDA

View Full Version : UPENN Professor: Gun Advocates Have a Paranoid Fear of Black Mobs

AuH20
12-23-2012, 10:25 AM
Not so much black mobs as CIA black helicopters. The ghetto residents are being played for pawns. I have no ill will towards them. But for some peculiar reason, this theme keeps being rehashed. It won't go away. Black vs. white in an epic struggle, while the elites laugh uncontrollably from their far away ivory towers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ELNML7iyQG8

torchbearer
12-23-2012, 10:29 AM
conflict theory is a useful tool for collectivist governments.

AuH20
12-23-2012, 10:36 AM
Stupidity abounds...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/12/23/cnns_don_lemon_on_gun_control_should_we_start_prof iling_white_men.html

sailingaway
12-23-2012, 10:45 AM
Is this guy warped or what? Who here has ever bought a gun in 'fear of black mobs'???

What kind of twisted mind even thinks of such a thing?

acptulsa
12-23-2012, 10:50 AM
Is this guy warped or what? Who here has ever bought a gun in 'fear of black mobs'???

The key to a divide and conquer strategy is to keep the two sides of the populace at odds with each other, and keep each clamoring for protection from the other. If they even mention that one group may be more afraid of the protectors than of the other group, then the members of the other group have a little space to think, hey, it isn't us they're afraid of? They're more afraid of the government? You know what? So am I!

Next thing you know, your two carefully seperated groups have banded together against you. And there goes all your work at division and subjugation, down the drain.

Sounds kind of like a worthwhile goal for us, doesn't it?

MelissaWV
12-23-2012, 10:56 AM
This is obviously true, since "blacks" do not own any guns. Oh wait...

Take the "Black" out of it and make it "Fear of Mobs," and you will have SOME gun owners' reason for owning. Criminals of any sort tend to inspire one to think of some kind of response.

AuH20
12-23-2012, 11:07 AM

The left is very adept at linking together the white majority with the slavemasters of old. That's what this entire meme is about at the subsconscious level. Allegedly, the wicked white majority must be armed to the teeth to put down the inevitable rising up of those "uppity" black people. Michael Moore uttered a similar statement in his documentary "Bowling for Columbine." That's how some of the left rationalize and view mass gun ownerhip, which is largely through a very racially motivated lens.

thoughtomator
12-23-2012, 11:24 AM
Remind them that the origin of gun control in the US is to keep blacks from defending themselves against the KKK.

phill4paul
12-23-2012, 12:24 PM

Maybe he is thinking of the American/Korean store owners during the L.A. riots who actually had reason to fear BLACK mobs?

sailingaway
12-23-2012, 12:27 PM
Maybe he is thinking of the American/Korean store owners during the L.A. riots who actually had reason to fear BLACK mobs?

I'm not saying mobs are never black but that people protesting gun control outside of a particular situation when they need a gun aren't thinking of mobs of any particular hue, and to suggest they are just shows his mind works that way. Particularly when the discussion is triggered by a WHITE serial shooter in a gun free zone.

Note that in Katrina FEMA took people's guns away just when they needed them most.

phill4paul
12-23-2012, 12:59 PM
I'm not saying mobs are never black but that people protesting gun control outside of a particular situation when they need a gun aren't thinking of mobs of any particular hue, and to suggest they are just shows his mind works that way. Particularly when the discussion is triggered by a WHITE serial shooter in a gun free zone.

Note that in Katrina FEMA took people's guns away just when they needed them most.

Agreed.

erowe1
12-23-2012, 02:20 PM
On the contrary:

Who Goes to Prison Due to Gun Control?
By Anthony Gregory | Friday December 21, 2012 at 2:56 PM PST

Somehow, left-liberals have associated the cause of gun rights with white racism, when if anything it is gun control that has a racist legacy. In the United States, early gun laws targeted recently freed blacks, and open carry first became banned in California under Governor Ronald Reagan to disarm groups like the Black Panthers. Today, blacks and Hispanics are disproportionately subjected to humiliating stop-and-frisk searches in the name of gun control.

Perhaps the most telling data concerns the racial makeup of who goes to prison for gun violations. According to the U.S. Sentencing Commission, for Fiscal Year 2011, 49.6% of those sentenced to federal incarceration with a primary offense of firearms violations were black, 20.6% were Hispanic, and only 27.5% were white.

This is how gun laws actually work—those caught violating them go to prison. For the mere act of owning an illegal weapon—not necessarily for using it, not for threatening anyone with it, not for being irresponsible with it—people who have harmed no one are locked up in prison for years at a time. As with the rest of the criminal justice system, particularly the war on drugs, these laws disproportionately harm the poor and minorities. That is the inescapable reality of gun control.

It makes sense that blacks and others living in the inner city would rely more on private, illegal guns for self-defense. The police are unreliable at best in many of these communities. It also makes sense that minorities would be disproportionately hurt by these laws, because so many of the dynamics in play are the same as with the drug war—people are being punished for what they own, rather than what they have done to others; it is easier for police to go after those in poor neighborhoods than to search middle-class folks in nice neighborhoods; jurors approved by prosecutors tend to believe police testimony over the word of minority defendants; prosecutors tend to use discretion in possession crime cases that fall more painfully on the disenfranchised; public defenders offer inadequate services for those loads of court-appointed clients, and so forth.

Left-liberals will respond that the racist implementation of gun laws is a problem independent of firearms policy, that we need stricter laws against guns and we’ll deal with inequity in prosecution and sentencing separately. But rarely do they make the same point with drug policy. Progressives know that in origin and in practice, drug policy is unmistakably racist. There is no way to easily purge the system of its racist elements—the problems are too entrenched. Yet these people somehow don’t fully grasp that this is just as unavoidably true as it concerns gun control policy.

When it comes to restricting firearms, liberals have an amazing ability to ignore the hard truth of what they are advocating—putting more people in cages. That is what gun control is. Sometimes it almost seems like progressives are completely blind to this obvious reality—that they understand the problems with drug laws, that they see laws like Three Strikes unfairly punish people for minor property crimes, that they detect a problem with the death penalty even for convicted murderers, that they know that for the whole range of criminal offenses, the state tends to go overboard in dealing with the accused. Except for gun control! On this, we can expect equity, fairness, and efficiency! In truth, putting people in cages won’t make a dent in criminal gun ownership, just as having a half million people behind bars for drug offenses has hardly stemmed the availability of illicit drugs. But that’s a whole other set of questions.

There are a hundred reasons why I oppose gun control. But here is one that lefties, if they are to be consistent at all, need to take to heart: More gun laws mean more peaceful people, disproportionately young black and brown men, who have committed no violence against anyone, being locked up in cells. That might make you feel safer. But it makes me feel like I live in a mockery of a free, humane society.
http://blog.independent.org/2012/12/21/who-goes-to-prison-due-to-gun-control/

kcchiefs6465
12-23-2012, 02:26 PM
The key to a divide and conquer strategy is to keep the two sides of the populace at odds with each other, and keep each clamoring for protection from the other. If they even mention that one group may be more afraid of the protectors than of the other group, then the members of the other group have a little space to think, hey, it isn't us they're afraid of? They're more afraid of the government? You know what? So am I!
[SNIPPED]

True.. however there are a lot more than just two sides being used to divide. You can go, black, white, hispanic, male, female, gay, straight, republican, democrat, etc. etc. etc. Only people who see everyone as their own individual free to do what pleases them will ever understand this. It's bad enough that 51% rules over the 49% but when they start marginalizing 'us' into smaller and smaller groups then sometimes the 37% may impose their will over the 36% and the 27%.

youngbuck
12-23-2012, 02:29 PM

Seriously... Of all the guns I have ever bought, owned, or shot, never once has the thought of black mobs come into my mind.

Antischism
12-23-2012, 03:55 PM
http://0.tqn.com/d/rap/1/0/9/O/-/-/FearofABlackPlanet.jpg

BAllen
12-23-2012, 05:30 PM
Critical Theory. When they don't have an argument, pull the race card.

Origanalist
12-23-2012, 05:33 PM
This is obviously true, since "blacks" do not own any guns. Oh wait...

Take the "Black" out of it and make it "Fear of Mobs," and you will have SOME gun owners' reason for owning. Criminals of any sort tend to inspire one to think of some kind of response.

Beat me to it. I have a fear of mobs, I don't care what color they are.

BAllen
12-23-2012, 05:56 PM
There's some truth in that fear, as you can see here:
http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2012/10/obama-doj-growth-in-violent-crimes-against-whites/

Captain Shays
12-23-2012, 08:53 PM
Hey with the economy about to suffer the worst collapse in history. With food and fuel prices soaring maybe leading to shortages it's not hard to see where enough fear might come in that mobs will form. As more and more people become dependent upon the govenrment if or when goods and services are hard to get or just cut off it's easy to see how mobs can form. I don't care what color they are. I'm just afraid of mobs or gangs coming to my house and threatening me and my family. I don't want to be limited to a six shooter when it's possible that 30 or more violent people could be threatening me.
I'm even more afraid of my government. Nuff said about that.

HOLLYWOOD
12-23-2012, 09:18 PM
lol Of Course... always racist/bigotted juxtapose from MSNBC - MSDNC

Petar
12-23-2012, 09:28 PM
I live directly next to Detroit city, but fortunately for us, there is a mile wide moat that exists, in case shit hits the fan and the natives aren't able to maintain their composure for some reason or another.

Lots of folks here watched Detroit burn in 67.

brandon
12-23-2012, 09:33 PM
Yea because fear of black mobs is totally irrational. We all know black mobs never hurt anybody. I wonder if this lady ever actually lived in the hood.... I doubt it.

brushfire
12-23-2012, 10:06 PM
I dont know about "black mobs" but I have heard from more than one IL resident that they expect the passing of concealed carry in IL to stop the "youth mobs" that have been plaguing Chicago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5OQ5OJwqGU

angelatc
12-23-2012, 10:19 PM

That's why debate and education are pointless. They just make up stuff. Truth has little to no bearing on their position.

acptulsa
12-23-2012, 10:24 PM
Yea because fear of black mobs is totally irrational. We all know black mobs never hurt anybody. I wonder if this lady ever actually lived in the hood.... I doubt it.

I'm trying to think of the last time I saw a mob in America that wasn't multiracial. It has been a while since I heard of any mobs that were limited membership; I think the last one was about 1968. Mobs tend to be rather democratic. Not much of a testimony to democracy, is it?

That's why debate and education are pointless. They just make up stuff. Truth has little to no bearing on their position.

Never let little things like facts get in the way of a good story. Or your efforts to push people's buttons, either.

presence
12-23-2012, 10:36 PM
I'm trying to think of the last time I saw a mob in America that wasn't multiracial.

A mob of 40 black people moved into a convenience store and will not leave. They say they now own it. They eat. Smoke. Cuss.Threaten. Spit. Rob. Sell drugs.

All on video (http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/19642028/owner-loitering-teens-taking-over-detroit-gas-station-driving-business-away).

[]

See the Big List of black mob violence. (http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/black-mob-violend-and-the-media-silence/)

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/black-mob-hijacks-store-we-own-this/#EjDKl48G5QMA86A6.99

brandon
12-23-2012, 11:27 PM
I'm trying to think of the last time I saw a mob in America that wasn't multiracial. It has been a while since I heard of any mobs that were limited membership; I think the last one was about 1968. Mobs tend to be rather democratic. Not much of a testimony to democracy, is it?

Well I'm sure there's a token white guy in most the mobs...but Philly has had a nasty problem with black youth mobs over the last several years. And this lady teaches in Philly, which really makes me wonder just how much she has paid attention to the problems in her own city. When I lived in the hood (for only one year) I was attacked twice by small groups of blacks, and threatened many times more. I still have a bit of PTSD that's triggered whenever I hear someone running behind me. But I guess I'm just paranoid according to this lady.

If we didn't live in an insane politically correct world, I'd say her comments are equivalent to the Republicans who say women who were raped were asking for it.

emazur
12-23-2012, 11:41 PM
There were black mobs rioting after Rodney King. Look at some videos on youtube - they were acting like savages, and they didn't care which race they were lashing out against - white, Asian, or whatever. Of course blacks aren't the only mobs out there - who remembers the recent hockey hooligan riots in Canada? They were also savages. Though I will say that I've seen something multiple times with black mobs that I have yet to personally witness another race do: if a black and a non-black are fighting and the non-black is winning, hordes of random blacks will join in and finish off the non-black. If you attended a mixed race school for a few years, you've probably witnessed it at least once yourself.

BAllen
12-24-2012, 11:36 AM
Never let little things like facts get in the way of a good story. Or your efforts to push people's buttons, either.

Maybe in one of the "Death Wish Movies".
In the big cities, neighborhoods are racial. China town, mexican burrows, black, etc.

Even Jesse Jackson knows the threat:
http://ten8.wordpress.com/2012/03/23/jesse-jackson-relieved-at-learning-white-are-people-following-him/

truelies
12-24-2012, 11:45 AM
This is Reality- negro flashmobs are in fact a danger to Whites who foolish fail to avoid areas where negroes are common. Truth be known at least a part of the leftist push for gun control is to make Whites easier targets for negro mob/criminal violence. As long as Whites are armed there is a much greater risk of some black thuggie becoming the next treyvon. Can't have that don'tcha know. That said negroes are far less of a problem than are their mostly White communist/traitor to America enablers.

truelies
12-24-2012, 11:47 AM
......................... It has been a while since I heard of any mobs that were limited membership; ....................

OK so you are and will remain willfully ignorant. Sad for you.

acptulsa
12-24-2012, 11:48 AM
That said negroes are far less of a problem than are their mostly White communist/traitor to America enablers.

Well, now, there you have it. The professor is playing up fears of black mobs and downplaying fears of white mobs. Ergo, she's obviously a racist who is prejudiced against black people. Like herself.

My, what knots they tie themselves into when they set out to trumpet the official line of crap.

OK so you are and will remain willfully ignorant. Sad for you.

You say with a straight face that the push for gun control is to make whites easier targets for blacks when it's so obvious that even you can see it that the push for gun control is to make it harder for us to take our nation back from the head corporatist thieves in charge. Then you call me willfully ignorant.

Enjoy your cocoon. When you wake up and get ready to tackle the real enemy, let us know.

tod evans
12-24-2012, 12:09 PM
This is exactly the type of fear-mongering black acolytes preach too..

Good job falling in line with state approved propaganda...

This is Reality- negro flashmobs are in fact a danger to Whites who foolish fail to avoid areas where negroes are common. Truth be known at least a part of the leftist push for gun control is to make Whites easier targets for negro mob/criminal violence. As long as Whites are armed there is a much greater risk of some black thuggie becoming the next treyvon. Can't have that don'tcha know. That said negroes are far less of a problem than are their mostly White communist/traitor to America enablers.

Bastiat's The Law
12-24-2012, 12:17 PM
This is what happens when private citizens are kept from protecting themselves. Would appreciate your input in this thread AuH20.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?399454-Mugabe-and-the-White-African-%28Excellent-Documentary%29

acptulsa
12-24-2012, 12:37 PM

I'm sure that when they see their divide and conquer agenda being furthered even on sites like this one, it warms the elites' cold, cold hearts.

Merry Christmas, corporatists. I didn't get you anything, but truelies did.

tod evans
12-24-2012, 12:40 PM
Cold-cold hearts are best warmed over a fire........

acptulsa
12-24-2012, 12:42 PM
Cold-cold hearts are best warmed over a fire........

I can come up with a stake. Got marshmallows?

tod evans
12-24-2012, 12:45 PM
I can come up with a stake. Got marshmallows?

Yup, firewood and matches too...

truelies
12-29-2012, 06:48 AM
This is Reality- negro flashmobs are in fact a danger to Whites who foolishly fail to avoid areas where negroes are common. Truth be known at least a part of the leftist push for gun control is to make Whites easier targets for negro mob/criminal violence. As long as Whites are armed there is a much greater risk of some black thuggie becoming the next treyvon. Can't have that don'tcha know. That said negroes are far less of a problem than are their mostly White communist/traitor to America enablers.

tod evans
12-29-2012, 08:30 AM
Hoping for different responses?

Well, now, there you have it. The professor is playing up fears of black mobs and downplaying fears of white mobs. Ergo, she's obviously a racist who is prejudiced against black people. Like herself.

My, what knots they tie themselves into when they set out to trumpet the official line of crap.

You say with a straight face that the push for gun control is to make whites easier targets for blacks when it's so obvious that even you can see it that the push for gun control is to make it harder for us to take our nation back from the head corporatist thieves in charge. Then you call me willfully ignorant.

Enjoy your cocoon. When you wake up and get ready to tackle the real enemy, let us know.

This is Reality- negro flashmobs are in fact a danger to Whites who foolishly fail to avoid areas where negroes are common. Truth be known at least a part of the leftist push for gun control is to make Whites easier targets for negro mob/criminal violence. As long as Whites are armed there is a much greater risk of some black thuggie becoming the next treyvon. Can't have that don'tcha know. That said negroes are far less of a problem than are their mostly White communist/traitor to America enablers.

Philhelm
12-29-2012, 09:20 AM
Gah, can't post the image.

Working Poor
12-29-2012, 09:47 AM
I don't know how we will do it but some how we must get past the label of racism. Liberty does not mean racist we know it does not that is something ee have to over come.

coastie
12-29-2012, 11:28 AM
I don't know how we will do it but some how we must get past the label of racism. Liberty does not mean racist we know it does not that is something ee have to over come.

The problem is the professors.

The professor is an idiot, like most I've met. I called out my American National Government prof in college for continually alluding that the South is inherently racist, and just seething at the opportunity of re-instituting racism in nearly every lecture. He constantly acted like slavery was just an enacted law away from gaining a foothold again, and federal laws were the only thing preventing it from happening (specifically, the Civil Rights Act).
I got sick of it, and one day blew up at him.

"Professor, are you calling me a racist? Are you saying that I, a "white" person, wants to own slaves just by virtue of being white and living in the South? How many white people in here would own slaves if it were legal? (no one raises hand). How many non-white folks in here would allow themselves to be slaves?(no one raises hand). Who in here, besides our professor, really believes instituting slavery again in this country, in the way our professor constantly alludes, is even remotely possible? (no one raises hand) How many in here think our professor is completely off-base, and is offended by his constant back-handed comments against white southerners anytime this subject is raised in here?"(entire classes hands go up,"minorities" included, along with clapping). Long story short, the professor ended up half apologizing to the entire class. I left the class with an A, and scored a 100 on the final exam.

For those attending college now, stand up and stop this shit. Not objecting when people say this type of shit merely justifies it in their heads, and they'll keep doing it. The only thing students then retain is the fact their professor said it, so it must be true, and the thought that it's true is all that's needed to keep the (imaginary) divisions going....

Philhelm
12-29-2012, 11:50 AM
Paranoid fear of black mobs:

http://i315.photobucket.com/albums/ll454/Philhelm/g20cops_zps2c9f3271.jpg

Cowlesy
12-29-2012, 12:06 PM
Well I'm sure there's a token white guy in most the mobs...but Philly has had a nasty problem with black youth mobs over the last several years. And this lady teaches in Philly, which really makes me wonder just how much she has paid attention to the problems in her own city. When I lived in the hood (for only one year) I was attacked twice by small groups of blacks, and threatened many times more. I still have a bit of PTSD that's triggered whenever I hear someone running behind me. But I guess I'm just paranoid according to this lady.

If we didn't live in an insane politically correct world, I'd say her comments are equivalent to the Republicans who say women who were raped were asking for it.

Ah but see, you actually lived in a neighborhood where you were a minority, and have gone through real experiences. I will take your word over the farmer in North Dakota or the suburban soccer mom who scoffs at your assertions.

There is no substitute for real life experience. And reality just plain sucks sometimes. :(

Working Poor
12-29-2012, 12:14 PM
God knows I have done my share of standing up to professors and teachers....

Ender
12-29-2012, 02:04 PM
The problem is the professors.

The professor is an idiot, like most I've met. I called out my American National Government prof in college for continually alluding that the South is inherently racist, and just seething at the opportunity of re-instituting racism in nearly every lecture. He constantly acted like slavery was just an enacted law away from gaining a foothold again, and federal laws were the only thing preventing it from happening (specifically, the Civil Rights Act).
I got sick of it, and one day blew up at him.

"Professor, are you calling me a racist? Are you saying that I, a "white" person, wants to own slaves just by virtue of being white and living in the South? How many white people in here would own slaves if it were legal? (no one raises hand). How many non-white folks in here would allow themselves to be slaves?(no one raises hand). Who in here, besides our professor, really believes instituting slavery again in this country, in the way our professor constantly alludes, is even remotely possible? (no one raises hand) How many in here think our professor is completely off-base, and is offended by his constant back-handed comments against white southerners anytime this subject is raised in here?"(entire classes hands go up,"minorities" included, along with clapping). Long story short, the professor ended up half apologizing to the entire class. I left the class with an A, and scored a 100 on the final exam.

For those attending college now, stand up and stop this shit. Not objecting when people say this type of shit merely justifies it in their heads, and they'll keep doing it. The only thing students then retain is the fact their professor said it, so it must be true, and the thought that it's true is all that's needed to keep the (imaginary) divisions going....

Had almost the same experience in my poli-sci class. Most people see my as a white guy- my Legolas pic actually looks a lot like me.

When I confronted my professor he accused me of being a protected lily-white racist with no experience in the "real" world. When I stood up to him and told him that I was 1/4 Cherokee and 1/4 Lumbee with a great, great, black grandmother, he shut up.

He tried to fail me in the class but I took it to the Department Head and I passed with an A (that I deserved, BTW).

Edited to add:

It is not paranoid to be careful of any mob- no matter what color. I have wonderful Latino friends; I play with some of the greatest black musicians in the country; I have friends of every race and creed- but I am not stupid enough to hang around a dark street in a community that is primarily one race, where they do not know me- that includes a white neighborhood.

I wasn't a California street kid for nothin'- my mama didn't raise no fool. ;)

AuH20
12-29-2012, 02:09 PM
Had almost the same experience in my poli-sci class. Most people see my as a white guy- my Legolas pic actually looks a lot like me.

When I confronted my professor he accused me of being a protected lily-white racist with no experience in the "real" world. When I stood up to him and told him that I was 1/4 Cherokee and 1/4 Lumbee with a great, great, black grandmother, he shut up.

He tried to fail me in the class but I took it to the Department Head and I passed with an A (that I deserved, BTW).

They knowingly wield race issues as weapons in any type of argument. That is just unforgivable.

MelissaWV
12-29-2012, 02:23 PM
Ah but see, you actually lived in a neighborhood where you were a minority, and have gone through real experiences. I will take your word over the farmer in North Dakota or the suburban soccer mom who scoffs at your assertions.

There is no substitute for real life experience. And reality just plain sucks sometimes. :(

You're right. There is no substitute, and there are horses of another color who might think it prudent to carry a gun... "in paranoid fear of white mobs." That's at least one of a thousand reasons this article is a bunch of hooey.

FSP-Rebel
12-29-2012, 03:27 PM
Paranoid fear of black mobs:

http://i315.photobucket.com/albums/ll454/Philhelm/g20cops_zps2c9f3271.jpg
How come the two guys in the middle have crotch protectors and the rest do not?

whippoorwill
12-29-2012, 04:18 PM
Don't you know all of "you people" are racist!

MelissaWV
12-29-2012, 04:48 PM
How come the two guys in the middle have crotch protectors and the rest do not?

The other ones tucked theirs inside their pants?

How come you're looking at policeman crotches?

truelies
12-30-2012, 06:22 AM
This is STILL the Reality- negro flashmobs are in fact a danger to Whites who foolishly fail to avoid areas where negroes are common. Truth be known at least a part of the leftist push for gun control is to make Whites easier targets for negro mob/criminal violence. As long as Whites are armed there is a much greater risk of some black thuggie becoming the next treyvon. Can't have that don'tcha know. That said negroes are far less of a problem than are their mostly White communist/traitor to America enablers.

tod evans
12-30-2012, 06:49 AM
When the needle gets stuck in a grove on an old album a slight rap to the turntable will generally break it loose.....

This is STILL the Reality- negro flashmobs are in fact a danger to Whites who foolishly fail to avoid areas where negroes are common. Truth be known at least a part of the leftist push for gun control is to make Whites easier targets for negro mob/criminal violence. As long as Whites are armed there is a much greater risk of some black thuggie becoming the next treyvon. Can't have that don'tcha know. That said negroes are far less of a problem than are their mostly White communist/traitor to America enablers.

Petar
12-30-2012, 06:54 AM
Haha, who says "negroes"?

truelies
12-30-2012, 06:56 AM
When the needle.................................

Well uncle some folks like you seem to need to have Reality explained over and over 'cause ya seem frankly to be rather slow on the up take. Here I will try to help you once again-

Read it. Learn it. Live it. Do those three simple things and someday you might be a worthwhile human being.

tod evans
12-30-2012, 06:56 AM

That's the "politically correct" term taught to folks of my generation...

Petar
12-30-2012, 07:01 AM
Well uncle some folks like you seem to need to have Reality explained over and over 'cause ya seem frankly to be rather slow on the up take. Here I will try to help you once again-

Read it. Learn it. Live it. Do those three simple things and someday you might be a worthwhile human being.

You're supposed to call them "soul brothers".

tod evans
12-30-2012, 07:09 AM
I'm not your uncle.....And given my life experience it's a safe bet the only thing you'll be able to tutor me on is how to be repetitious on a message board.

Maybe you'd be so kind as to map out known "flash-mob" areas?

Or how about areas where "white communists" have disarmed their brethren in order to encourage these "flash-mobs"?

Really though, thanks for worrying about my worth as a human being....I truly aspire to garner your approval some day..:rolleyes:

truelies
12-30-2012, 08:14 AM
I'm not your uncle.....

Sure thing uncle. Soooooo which are ya- a wigger communist or a future flash mob member? I'm thinking regardless ya might wanna try Chicago lots of flash mobs AND lots of white communists out to disarm the remaining white kulaks there. What with the halfrican hailing from there the place ought to be yer promised land. LMAO- fool

tod evans
12-30-2012, 08:31 AM
Up yours...

Fucking government plant. :mad:

Sure thing uncle. Soooooo which are ya- a wigger communist or a future flash mob member? I'm thinking regardless ya might wanna try Chicago lots of flash mobs AND lots of white communists out to disarm the remaining white kulaks there. What with the halfrican hailing from there the place ought to be yer promised land. LMAO- fool

Petar
12-30-2012, 08:35 AM

Wow, we got a live one here!

BAllen
12-30-2012, 09:25 AM

Don't pay him any attention. With his blinders on, he'll be a victim sooner or later.

acptulsa
12-30-2012, 10:04 AM
This is STILL the Reality- negro flashmobs are in fact a danger to Whites who foolishly fail to avoid areas where negroes are common.

I go to such places regularly. What I'm smart enough not to do is go to those places with someone like you.

Of course, I don't wander north across the DMZ in a SK army uniform, either.

If a mob does ever shoot you, I hope they plead self-defense. If I were on the jury, that would lead me to acquit.

MelissaWV
12-30-2012, 10:05 AM

The United Negro College Fund?

acptulsa
12-30-2012, 10:07 AM

A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Fortunately, it appears truelies never had one in the first place.

Petar
12-31-2012, 03:19 AM

Gee, that must make it the common vernacular today...

bolil
12-31-2012, 03:51 AM
As one who rides through the west siiiide of chicago everyday, that is harlem to western on division, I am keenly aware that ambition denied a constructive outlet will indeed turn to less morally digestible forms of ambition. Here is the truth: The war zone that is the hood is the result of social engineering, that at the same time disavows the only forms of advancement that it allows.

truelies
12-31-2012, 02:38 PM
Up yours...

Fucking government plant. :mad:

That would probably be you sport. I'm just an ordinary American who tells PC whipped Fools the Truth. Sadly the sheeeple fool class even seems to include a number who bleat here about their love of liberty.

truelies
12-31-2012, 02:41 PM
I go to such places regularly. ..........................

Your choice and when eventually you get wacked there it will be your own doing. By all means hang out in the 'hood if that floats yer boat. Just don't expect to bring the 'hood into clean decent places.

truelies
12-31-2012, 02:43 PM
...................... Here is the truth: The war zone that is the hood is the result of social engineering, that at the same time disavows the only forms of advancement that it allows.

Not hardly- The 'hood is purely the result of a concentration of mentally slow violence prone people that the current PC regime blocks their betters from diciplining.

cbrons
12-31-2012, 03:46 PM
conflict theory is a useful tool for collectivist governments.

I'm not sure what conflict theory is but I repped you anyway, because there is quite obviously some strategy going on here where the unthinking, low-life drone left-wingers always resort to racialism to try to take the moral high ground, even if its totally irrelevant in virtually 100% of the cases.

tod evans
12-31-2012, 04:32 PM
That would probably be you sport. I'm just an ordinary American who tells PC whipped Fools the Truth. Sadly the sheeeple fool class even seems to include a number who bleat here about their love of liberty.

Want to meet for a beer boy?

daviddee
12-31-2012, 10:20 PM

Warrior_of_Freedom
12-31-2012, 10:27 PM
Obama and Obama supporters are dangerous.

truelies
01-01-2013, 09:08 AM
Want to meet for a beer boy?

Ohhhhhhh, is that a Threat, uncle? LMAO

tod evans
01-01-2013, 09:09 AM
Ohhhhhhh, is that a Threat, uncle? LMAO

Come on sweetness I'll buy...

specsaregood
01-01-2013, 09:19 AM
"Professor, are you calling me a racist? Are you saying that I, a "white" person, wants to own slaves just by virtue of being white and living in the South? How many white people in here would own slaves if it were legal? (no one raises hand). How many non-white folks in here would allow themselves to be slaves?(no one raises hand). Who in here, besides our professor, really believes instituting slavery again in this country, in the way our professor constantly alludes, is even remotely possible? (no one raises hand)

Ya know, if you don't think slavery exists in the US you should take a trip south. Compare the conditions of the modern day FL agricultural workers down around Immokalee to that of the slaveworkers and note the similarities. Hell, at least a slaveowner would have a incentive to not have their "property" working covered with methyl bromide. Just saying, lets be real. yes plenty of people would own slaves if they could and in some ways already do. You are correct in that race however has nothing to do with it though.

jj-
01-01-2013, 09:24 AM
Ya know, if you don't think slavery exists in the US you should take a trip south. Compare the conditions of the modern day FL agricultural workers down around Immokalee to that of the slaveworkers and note the similarities. Just saying, lets be real. yes plenty of people would own slaves if they could and in some ways already do. You are correct in that race however has nothing to do with it though.

BS, that's just supply and demand at work, the poverty is the fault of the government, and their jobs is a mutually beneficial relationship between the workers and the employee. They stay there because they can't find anything better, which is the government's fault.

specsaregood
01-01-2013, 09:25 AM
BS, that's just supply and demand at work, the poverty is the fault of the government, and their jobs is a mutually beneficial relationship between the workers and the employee. They stay there because they can't find anything better, which is the government's fault.

What exactly is BS? I didn't say anything about government. Are you saying that conditions are not similar or even worse than that of slaveworkers?

jj-
01-01-2013, 09:29 AM
What exactly is BS? I didn't say anything about government. Are you saying that conditions are not similar or even worse than that of slaveworkers?

Probably worse, but I think the fact that it's voluntary makes it drastically different from slavery. And to me the fact that it's voluntary implies that the employers are not guilty (the government is guilty), while in slavery the owner is guilty. That's why I think it's wrong to say, see, this is kinda like slavery.

specsaregood
01-01-2013, 09:34 AM
Probably worse, but I think the fact that it's voluntary makes it drastically different from slavery. And to me the fact that it's voluntary implies that the employers are not guilty (the government is guilty), while in slavery the owner is guilty. That's why I think it's wrong to say, see, this is kinda like slavery.

Well that is you putting your own value judgements on my comment, i made no such claims of "guilt". Is it voluntary when the employer can get them deported/arrested at anytime? It is much like slavery, but we call it "voluntary" and that lets us continue to live in our little bubble pretending it isn't just another form of slavery.

awake
01-01-2013, 09:36 AM
Black mobs as in race; No. Black mobs as in dark hearted? Yes.

jj-
01-01-2013, 09:39 AM
Well that is you putting your own value judgements on my comment, i made no such claims of "guilt". Is it voluntary when the employer can get them deported/arrested at anytime? It is much like slavery, but we call it "voluntary" and that lets us continue to live in our little bubble pretending it isn't just another form of slavery.

That sounds to me like the leftists saying people aren't free if they're poor, and then use that to argue that the government should steal from others to give it to them.

specsaregood
01-01-2013, 09:42 AM
That sounds to me like the leftists saying people aren't free if they're poor, and then use that to argue that the government should steal from others to give it to them.

Meh, it appears to me that slavery is the natural condition of man. We sure seem to gravitate to it and accept it in all but name.

jj-
01-01-2013, 09:46 AM
Meh, it appears to me that slavery is the natural condition of man. We sure seem to gravitate to it and accept it in all but name.

Not your condition. You seem to have quite a good life eating all those fatty meat cuts. You a slave too?

tod evans
01-01-2013, 09:46 AM

Get all government money out of the equation......Only then will the true nature of man be revealed..

Everything from farm subsidies to welfare and free medical...

Until then all of the players are being manipulated..

specsaregood
01-01-2013, 09:53 AM
As to the original comment I replied to. We have had some elected leaders calling for a draft and cheered for it; how is that not a call for slavery? No, I really don't think Americans have a problem with slavery in any way but name.

Not your condition. You seem to have quite a good life eating all those fatty meat cuts. You a slave too?
In many ways, yes I am a slave. As to how I eat, well I eat well and spend less money at the same time as many people eating shitty SAD food. We live quite frugally and choose to spend lavishly on the few things that are important to us.

jj-
01-01-2013, 09:56 AM
As to the original comment I replied to. We have had some elected leaders calling for a draft and cheered for it; how is that not a call for slavery?

That is slavery. Taxation too.

truelies
01-01-2013, 10:18 AM
Come on sweetness I'll buy...

Again uncle, if you are trying to make a Threat juct spit it out. Surely a big bad Fed like you can do that, eh.

Your sort are trouble plain and simple. Like any reasoning person I figure the best way to avoid trouble is simply to avoid the places it congregates. Sooooooo uncle Fed the 'hood is All Yours.

truelies
01-01-2013, 10:25 AM

For many folks in most times and places that seems to be true. The surest sign of a Man or Woman who is not really good slave material is the weapons they carry openly and the demeanor which all but shouts 'try to take my Freedom and I WILL have your Life'. These are the people the State hates and fears.

tod evans
01-01-2013, 10:27 AM
Again uncle, if you are trying to make a Threat juct spit it out. Surely a big bad Fed like you can do that, eh.

Your sort are trouble plain and simple. Like any reasoning person I figure the best way to avoid trouble is simply to avoid the places it congregates. Sooooooo uncle Fed the 'hood is All Yours.

My "hood" is the Ozarks.......

Next time you're close just shoot me a P/M and I'd be delighted to show you first hand how wrong you are..........Boy.

Captain Shays
01-01-2013, 11:18 AM
We have a very recenty example of a mostly white mob in action with the Unions in Mich last month. But at the same time we cannot ignore the very real threat of black mobs targetting people of other racial makeups all over this country. This country is one major terrorist attack, or one natural disaster or one major economic breakdown away from mobs of all stripes and colors. The groups that Louie Farrakhn runs are inherently racist. They have been arming up for a showdown against white for a long time and it's no secret. Meanwhile there are predominately white racist groups who have been arming up for a showdown against blacks for a long time. I believe they are both opportunists waiting for that day when they can attempt to pull us apart based on our race and pit us against each other. Many will fall in line as white racists attack blacks, the blacks will unite and, fight back against whites. Since white people will see black people attacking white people they will likewise unite to fight back against black people. That is what the racist elements are counting on when the shit ever hits the fan.

Southron
01-01-2013, 11:22 AM

I agree 100%. We are probably all descendants of slaves at some point in the past.

The longer I live the more I think that freedom is for a small group who are willing to band together to defend it. And it may only be sustainable as long as it remains a small number of like-minded people and not diluted with people that don't have the same convictions.

acptulsa
01-01-2013, 11:23 AM
I believe they are both opportunists waiting for that day when they can attempt to pull us apart based on our race and pit us against each other. Many will fall in line as white racists attack blacks, the blacks will unite and, fight back against whites. Since white people will see black people attacking white people they will likewise unite to fight back against black people. That is what the racist elements are counting on when the shit ever hits the fan.

Hopefully there are a significant number of people smart enough to get the hell out of the middle and let the racists have each other. That's what I, for one, am counting on.

AGRP
01-01-2013, 12:06 PM
As opposed to mobs in general? Seems some people cant make a living doing productive things, so they promote racism.

truelies
01-01-2013, 12:08 PM
...................I'd be delighted to show you first hand how wrong you are..........Boy.

Still sounds like a Threat uncle. No sensible person would go near you fool.

tod evans
01-01-2013, 12:17 PM
No sensible person would go near you fool.

That leaves you out doesn't it ............Boy.

kcchiefs6465
01-01-2013, 12:23 PM
truelies=ballen=loveableteddybear=manistruth=seant x
I'm sure there's a few I missed.

DerailingDaTrain
01-01-2013, 12:39 PM
truelies=ballen=loveableteddybear=manistruth=seant x
I'm sure there's a few I missed.

But who is truelies?

kcchiefs6465
01-01-2013, 12:52 PM
But who is truelies?
Matt Collins? Lol JK. I'm not sure. Truelies, would you mind ending this little mystery? What is the main user name you use when you are not switching between sock puppet accounts?

truelies
01-06-2013, 07:28 AM
Matt Collins? Lol JK. I'm not sure. Truelies, would you mind ending this little mystery? What is the main user name you use when you are not switching between sock puppet accounts?

I will wager you are a Fed troll. Those are the sort who accuse others of the crap THEY are pulling.

truelies
01-06-2013, 07:31 AM
That leaves you out doesn't it ............

uncle, I have the good sense YOU clearly lack. Makin' threats against folks wantin' to meet the outside & all.................LMAO, fool