PDA

View Full Version : Mark Levin: You're a screw up Boehner, get the hell off the stage!

itshappening
12-23-2012, 07:59 AM
http://www.therightscoop.com/mark-levin-get-the-hell-off-the-stage-boehner-youre-a-screw-up/

He mentions Rand Paul in a positive light :)

FSP-Rebel
12-23-2012, 02:35 PM
LOL, "he's not a leader, he's a climber." That segment was pretty funny. Though I cringe when he mentions Rand and Rubio in the same sentence.

cbrons
12-23-2012, 02:40 PM
OF all the neo-cons, Mark Levin is the one who crosses over to the right side with the greatest frequency. Some of his shows are 100% pleasant, music to my ears. He had a great show on Monday of this week with John Lott where he rips the other phonies for not standing up for the 2nd Amendment.

AGRP
12-23-2012, 02:46 PM
Like a broken record. The charlatan will be siding with who hes told to and hating liberty when election time comes around again.

Anti Federalist
12-23-2012, 02:52 PM
OF all the neo-cons, Mark Levin is the one who crosses over to the right side with the greatest frequency. Some of his shows are 100% pleasant, music to my ears. He had a great show on Monday of this week with John Lott where he rips the other phonies for not standing up for the 2nd Amendment.

While last go around he excoriated the single greatest public advocate for the Second Amendment.

coastie
12-23-2012, 02:53 PM
Like a broken record. The charlatan will be siding with who hes told to and hating liberty when election time comes around again.

Exactly. I called into his show once, and he called me an idiot and other colorful names because I supported Ron Paul. Levin is a tool. I'll glady send anyone that listens to him some aspirin, his voice gives me a headache.

coastie
12-23-2012, 02:53 PM
Exactly x2. Fuck Levin.

AGRP
12-23-2012, 03:00 PM
Listening to charlatans is a form of self abuse.

FSP-Rebel
12-23-2012, 03:17 PM
Oh, he royally pissed me off during the primaries by his ritualistic belittling of Ron and I couldn't listen during those times. While he doesn't like full-blown libertarians, he certainly goes out of his way to call out the 'repubican' establishment in almost all cases, tho he did begrudgingly circle wagons around Romney. I give him credit where it is deserved because I'm thankful for him exposing Boehner and his recent tactics to his many listeners. The fact that he always goes one or more steps further than Hannity, Ingraham or Rush in telling the fiscal issues how they are is helpful. The foreign policy arena, I'm afraid, may not dwindle until the likes of Rand gets more prominence, we become more influential in the party and/or we go belly up.

Czolgosz
12-23-2012, 09:57 PM
Yup. Eff Levin.

RickyJ
12-23-2012, 10:17 PM
Mark Levin is a joke and I feel sorry for the people still listening to his tripe. He got fired from WSPD radio for lying about Ron Paul. Why is any Ron Paul supporter still listening to him?

acptulsa
12-23-2012, 10:19 PM
Mark Levin is a joke and I feel sorry for the people still listening to his tripe. He got fired from WSPD radio for lying about Ron Paul. Why is any Ron Paul supporter still listening to him?

Because if we don't keep track of Vladimir Levin's (et al) propaganda we can't counteract it?

COpatriot
12-23-2012, 10:29 PM
I don't know how anyone can listen to that voice without wanting to shove screwdrivers in their ears. That guy is a gigantic asshole.

acptulsa
12-23-2012, 10:31 PM
I don't know how anyone can listen to that voice without wanting to shove screwdrivers in their ears. That guy is a gigantic asshole.

Oh, it's no more painful than looking at William Kristol's pear-shaped face and plastic smile as he advocates destroying conservatism in the name of conservatism.

BuddyRey
12-23-2012, 11:02 PM
If you can tolerate the vacuous and childish name-calling, in the unbearably unlistenable voice of that Israeli-ass-kissing neocon weasel, you either have a will of iron....or a case of masochism that would make Freud scratch his head. ;)

Neil Desmond
12-24-2012, 12:45 AM
I don't think Mark Levin has ever stood in opposition to Rand Paul; however, he's the one who needs to redeem himself by renouncing the stance in opposition he took against Ron Paul. When he does that, he'll be worthy of getting a ":)" from me.

Neil Desmond
12-24-2012, 12:52 AM
If you can tolerate the vacuous and childish name-calling, in the unbearably unlistenable voice of that Israeli-ass-kissing neocon weasel, you either have a will of iron....or a case of masochism that would make Freud scratch his head. ;)
I listen to him, Limbaugh, Hannity, and others of their ilk - not because I'm a ditto-dodo-head dumbass, but for the purpose of monitoring enemy transmissions to keep an eye on the neocon weasel douchebags & observe what they're up to, how they go about it, and to try to figure out why they do it or what their agenda is about.

angelatc
12-24-2012, 01:15 AM
While last go around he excoriated the single greatest public advocate for the Second Amendment.

All the left needs to do is find a crazy Muslim to shoot up a school yelling "Allah Akbar" and these guys will suddenly believe in gun control.

anaconda
12-24-2012, 06:08 AM
http://www.therightscoop.com/mark-levin-get-the-hell-off-the-stage-boehner-youre-a-screw-up/

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?339354-Take-The-No-Levin-Challenge

kathy88
12-24-2012, 06:16 AM
Listening to that voice is probably what it's like quitting SSRIs cold turkey.

itshappening
12-24-2012, 08:13 AM
Mark Levin's treatment on Ron Paul - like most of the talking heads - was disgusting.

I've found in life that some people are pig headed and are unwilling to admit when they're wrong.

I do believe Levin falls into this category and probably regrets the way he treated Ron but because of his own pig headedness cannot bring himself to admit it.

He is showing a form of repentance by treating Rand Paul a lot more kindly and has even had him on his show and talked of him as a potential leader.

That's progress in the right direction...

acptulsa
12-24-2012, 08:51 AM
Mark Levin's treatment on Ron Paul - like most of the talking heads - was disgusting.

I've found in life that some people are pig headed and are unwilling to admit when they're wrong.

I do believe Levin falls into this category and probably regrets the way he treated Ron but because of his own pig headedness cannot bring himself to admit it.

He is showing a form of repentance by treating Rand Paul a lot more kindly and has even had him on his show and talked of him as a potential leader.

That's progress in the right direction...

How many times do you have to see the Glen Beck pattern before you get it? There is no election imminent, therefore we get stroked. Indeed, they will stroke us enough for us to actually be dumb enough to recommend them to others. But when the next election comes around, we will be stabbed in the back. And the more people we recommend them to, the bigger the knife they stab us with.

Stroke, stroke, stab. Stroke, stroke, stab.

It's easy to tell friend from enemy. Anyone who gets a paycheck signed by Rupert Murdoch is the enemy. We don't need to be spending our time trying to parse out when Fox is stroking the liberty movement, when it's stabbing the liberty movement, and trying to help people see the difference. We need to be showing people--right now--how Fox threw this last election to the Democrats by praising and elevating every unelectable clown and libeling and slandering the one Republican candidate who could have picked up enough independent votes to send Obama packing.

Sure, when Vladimir Levin et al is out of stab mode and in stroke mode they aren't so bad. Once every few months someone might actually learn something from them. But recommending them to others is like inviting someone to go into a room with a dog that you know bites all your guests when you aren't there to calm it down.

Fox did a good job discrediting itself. What we need to do now is rub salt in that open wound until the very name Fox News causes Republicans to wince in pain with the memory of how Murdoch stabbed not just the liberty movement, but all Republicans in the back. McCain? Romney? Seriously?

An improvement. The election is over, and they throw us a bone. I don't want none, thank you. Don't choke on it.

RonPaulFanInGA
12-24-2012, 08:53 AM
Everyone else: You're a screw up Levin, get the hell off the radio!

itshappening
12-24-2012, 09:06 AM
How many times do you have to see the Glen Beck pattern before you get it? There is no election imminent, therefore we get stroked. Indeed, they will stroke us enough for us to actually be dumb enough to recommend them to others. But when the next election comes around, we will be stabbed in the back. And the more people we recommend them to, the bigger the knife they stab us with.

Stroke, stroke, stab. Stroke, stroke, stab.

It's easy to tell friend from enemy. Anyone who gets a paycheck signed by Rupert Murdoch is the enemy. We don't need to be spending our time trying to parse out when Fox is stroking the liberty movement, when it's stabbing the liberty movement, and trying to help people see the difference. We need to be showing people--right now--how Fox threw this last election to the Democrats by praising and elevating every unelectable clown and libeling and slandering the one Republican candidate who could have picked up enough independent votes to send Obama packing.

Sure, when Vladimir Levin et al is out of stab mode and in stroke mode they aren't so bad. Once every few months someone might actually learn something from them. But recommending them to others is like inviting someone to go into a room with a dog that you know bites all your guests when you aren't there to calm it down.

Fox did a good job discrediting itself. What we need to do now is rub salt in that open wound until the very name Fox News causes Republicans to wince in pain with the memory of how Murdoch stabbed not just the liberty movement, but all Republicans in the back. McCain? Romney? Seriously?

An improvement. The election is over, and they throw us a bone. I don't want none, thank you. Don't choke on it.

I'm greatful for any coverage really. It's better than being blackballed in 2007. Levin would never have mentioned Ron Paul's name in a list of potential GOP leaders back then but he does with Rand. They're talking about him and it's good exposure.

Stop whining.

As for when there's an election, they simply can't ignore Rand, he's an elected senator and will likely be in the top tier when the caucuses and New Hampshire primary come around as long as we work hard for it and lay the ground work in those states. A lot of that work was done over the last 5 years by the way so we're well ahead of any challengers.

acptulsa
12-24-2012, 09:16 AM
I'm greatful for any coverage really. It's better than being blackballed in 2007. Levin would never have mentioned Ron Paul's name in a list of potential GOP leaders back then but he does with Rand. They're talking about him and it's good exposure.

Stop whining.

As for when there's an election, they simply can't ignore Rand, he's an elected senator and will likely be in the top tier when the caucuses and New Hampshire primary come around as long as we work hard for it and lay the ground work in those states. A lot of that work was done over the last 5 years by the way so we're well ahead of any challengers.

Stop whining? I was no more whining that you're boot licking. I can see the difference between what you're doing and boot licking. Can you really not see the difference between what I'm doing and whining?

Yes, some positive coverage is good, since people are still listening to the turncoats and traitors at Fox. But the fact remains that we had better wean self-styled conservatives from Murdoch's teat before the next election, or they'll screw us (and all Republicans) again. Yes, we can be happy that Rand is getting some positive mention. But that does not mean they won't stab us in the back just as soon as the election draws nigh.

Ron Paul would have won the general. In a nationwide election, Santorum couldn't be elected kindergarten hall monitor. Fox deliberately led Republicans, like lambs, to slaughter. And if we don't spend the next two years--every minute of it--laughing at Fox viewers for being fooled, Fox will do it to us again.

itshappening
12-24-2012, 09:54 AM
I dont think Ron Paul would have won. Obama has a huge following who come out and vote for him. He would have won whoever was against him and sadly i think Rand might lose to Hillary because all the women will vote for her to make her the first woman president. The left have got very clever by putting forward a black candidate who sounds sane and will probably repeat the trick with the woman candidate Hillary in order to hold on to the presidency

acptulsa
12-24-2012, 10:10 AM
I dont think Ron Paul would have won. Obama has a huge following who come out and vote for him. He would have won whoever was against him and sadly i think Rand might lose to Hillary because all the women will vote for her to make her the first woman president. The left have got very clever by putting forward a black candidate who sounds sane and will probably repeat the trick with the woman candidate Hillary in order to hold on to the presidency

If this forum had a dime for every time one of its members heard words to the effect of, 'Well, I don't want to register Republican to vote for him in the primary because yecch! I don't think I can ever wash that scarlet letter 'R' off afterwards. But I'm sick of Obama breaking his promises and pretending to be a liberal, and if you get that honest man nominated we'll vote for him,' it would be a million dollar moneybomb. You obviously were engaged in other things besides the Blue Republican effort during this last election.

That's fine. We all do what we do best. You can listen to Vladimir Levin without throwing your radio through the window; more power to you. Good to have you in the movement. But you know what? Whether you noticed it or not, Ron Paul had what it took to get independent votes. And as for the winning, well, there's no reason for you to take my word for it...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election-2012/post/ron-paul-would-best-obama-in-iowa-general-election-matchup/2012/02/18/gIQABoeUMR_blog.html

http://www.fitsnews.com/2011/09/27/ron-paul-leads-obama-in-new-poll/

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/318764

http://politicalnews.me/?id=12069

http://www.ibtimes.com/ron-paul-2012-rasmussen-poll-says-he-would-beat-obama-418358

http://politicalnews.me/?id=11876

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/The-Vote/2012/0228/Ron-Paul-poll-shocker-He-beats-Obama-head-to-head

We were doing better than you know. That's what you get for only hanging around with Republicans.

itshappening
12-24-2012, 10:54 AM
Independent votes are not enough to win the presidency. Romney won them by double digits.

The leftists will come out in huge numbers to support the first black president and I sadly suspect they will do the same with the potential first female president especially since Obama has them all in a database now with their phone number and address to get them out. The Crook County Chicago Machine has gone national.

Bastiat's The Law
12-24-2012, 10:58 AM
LOL, "he's not a leader, he's a climber." That segment was pretty funny. Though I cringe when he mentions Rand and Rubio in the same sentence.
If Levin's confusion benefits us I'm all for it. Keep name dropping Rand to your millions of listeners! :D

itshappening
12-24-2012, 11:02 AM
By the way, I don't believe the polls that Ron Paul could have beaten Obama. That's just our rose tinted glasses. Most of these pollsters flopped on election day and underestimate the Leftist wave that comes out for him and the Cult of Obama. He was going to win whoever it was and I suspect the same is going to happen in 16 made all the worse by the fact that Axelrod now has a massive database of Obama voters which can be transferred to the anointed Hillary.

That doesn't mean I give up. I think getting Rand the nomination is important and a worthy effort though I'm starting to question it myself as we could lose him in the Senate due to Kentucky election law and not being able to run for two offices and he's the only decent senator.

However, there's also a significant chance that the country is destroyed sufficiently enough for people to turn their backs on the Democrats though notice Hillary is out the cabinet so will hope not to be tainted by the Obama economy in 4 years time. Most of the media are also in the Democrats back pockets which helps them a lot as they will make excuses for his poor performance. Maybe they will blame Bush again.

Neil Desmond
12-24-2012, 12:01 PM
Everyone else: You're a screw up Levin, get the hell off the radio!
:D

This is what he usually says to some of his callers: "Get off the phone, you big dope!"

So, this is the message we ought to send to him: "Get off the radio, you big dope!"

:cool:

talkingpointes
12-24-2012, 12:16 PM
How some can make a meal from crumbs is beyond me. Acptulsa is exactly right. The guy is going to tell you what you want to hear when the elections are far off to build support for the chosen candidate. Then at that time all the past words become ancient history as we must unite behind the only guy that can "beat" the opposition. When you don't have to worry about feedback and credibility you can understand this man is just an opportunist. Not much wrong with that, but don't peddle it's better than the real thing. Also having trouble dropping old and bad habits can be hard.

angelatc
12-24-2012, 03:29 PM
How some can make a meal from crumbs is beyond me. Acptulsa is exactly right. The guy is going to tell you what you want to hear when the elections are far off to build support for the chosen candidate. Then at that time all the past words become ancient history as we must unite behind the only guy that can "beat" the opposition. When you don't have to worry about feedback and credibility you can understand this man is just an opportunist. Not much wrong with that, but don't peddle it's better than the real thing. Also having trouble dropping old and bad habits can be hard.

Ron Paul aside, he's taken on Jack Hunter and Tom woods, but of course without actually giving them a platform to debate the issues they differ on. Levin is the constitutional authority for all things neocon.

Captain Shays
02-02-2013, 06:42 PM

I totally agree. Acptulsa is spot on and so are you.