PDA

View Full Version : James Wolfensehn, former prez of World Bank - stunning confession to students

tangent4ronpaul
12-22-2012, 01:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=mOwZwkhFemQ&NR=1

-t

Working Poor
12-22-2012, 08:38 AM
I wish everyone who post a video would give a few words of commentary for those of us who cannot load them..

Danke
12-22-2012, 11:53 AM
From the comments:

So here's the short version so you don't have to watch the whole thing. It's a rich white guy bitching about problems he and his bankster elite criminal gang made. He complains about Asia taking the economic lead after they sent production there, chasing cheap labor and resources, and he's worried about Africa getting out from under colonialism. It's like listening to the devil bitch about how hot hell is this time of year. This guy could help fix most of the problems he's complaining about.

KCIndy
12-22-2012, 12:11 PM
I wish everyone who post a video would give a few words of commentary for those of us who cannot load them..

Yeah, I'll second this in a big way. Nine times out of ten when I'm on RPF, I'm accessing it while I'm on the road and from a location that can't really support video quality broadband.

I know there must be others who are still accessing via dial-up or slow DSL.

If a video is worth posting, can someone take pity on the bandwidth-challenged among us and post a basic synopsis?

angelatc
12-22-2012, 12:23 PM
Yep. I can't usually watch video either.

FSP-Rebel
12-22-2012, 01:09 PM
Yep, nothing against the OP but I don't watch many videos these days and just want the juicy parts so I can move on.

heavenlyboy34
12-22-2012, 01:34 PM
This was uploaded in 2011, and I believe it's been posted around here before.