PDA

View Full Version : Bikers Protesting Westboro Baptist Protesting Gay Marriage at Newtown Funeral

presence
12-21-2012, 02:49 PM
wtf you ask?

It gets better, the counter protest was organized by hactivist group "anonymous".

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/19/westboro-baptist-church-protest-newtown-victim-funeral-_n_2331880.html

Members of the quasi-religious group, Westboro Baptist Church, planned to gather in Connecticut to protest the funeral of Newtown, Conn., shooting victim Principal Dawn Hochsprung. However, Good Samaritans were already there to thwart any possible protest with a human wall.
[]
The group has blamed the mass shooting on Connecticut's same-sex marriage legislation.
[]
Motorcylists lined up on Wednesday to protest the possible protesters (http://newtown.patch.com/articles/woodbury-preparing-if-protestors-attend-sandy-hook-principalmemorial-service).

Tpoints
12-21-2012, 03:02 PM
WBC is quasi religious?

Nirvikalpa
12-21-2012, 03:33 PM
This isn't news. Motorcycle groups have been doing this for years, the biggest name of them being the Patriot Guard. They first starting to go to troop's funerals that the WBC was at. They were at the funerals of the Virginia Tech victims (whichever family members invited them), Joplin, MO after the tornado, and other big events... and they are always are looking for members of the public to join them, and tend to go wherever they are invited, even if it "outside of their mission."

I was actually handing out food/water/materials when the Patriot Guard showed up in Joplin and filmed it. It was awesome.

There was a WBC member or WBC-sypathetic (reports were the actual WBC didn't show up) who got through the brigade and entered the memorial service in Joplin and began shouting things, and he did get roughed up a bit (aka, cops had to come and save his ass)...

tod evans
12-21-2012, 03:33 PM
Good on the scooter tramps!

Demigod
12-21-2012, 03:38 PM
Why doesn't someone just brake a few knee caps and be done with this fools.

tod evans
12-21-2012, 03:40 PM
Why doesn't someone just brake a few knee caps and be done with this fools.

Because it would be disrespectful of the dead.

Bikers have more honor than 80% of the population.

itshappening
12-21-2012, 03:42 PM
How do these WBC idiots from KS (I refuse to call them a Baptist Church) have the funds to travel all over the country? Has anyone looked into them?

Demigod
12-21-2012, 03:42 PM

Bikers have more honor than 80% of the population.

Well I did not mean at the funeral,but if some fool tries to protest on my little kid's funeral there would be hell to pay.They live somewhere,they have houses and a church that can be torched.

How do these WBC idiots from KS (I refuse to call them a Baptist Church) have the funds to travel all over the country? Has anyone looked into them?

And who is protecting them,because by now I would have expected someone to beat the shit out of them.

itshappening
12-21-2012, 03:43 PM
Well I did not mean at the funeral,but if some fool tries to protest on my little kid's funeral there would be hell to pay.They live somewhere,they have houses and a church that can be torched.

Unfortunately Phelps and his gang are lawyers and would take you for everything you've got in court if you tried anything. They are provocative because they seek lawsuits.

tod evans
12-21-2012, 03:45 PM
Unfortunately Phelps and his gang are lawyers and would take you for everything you've got in court if you tried anything. They are provocative because they seek lawsuits.

All long haired bearded leather wearing tramps look alike to bottom feeding scum...:cool:

Demigod
12-21-2012, 03:47 PM

I am not talking about going to the front lawn saying who you are and then start beating them/torching their house.I am not trying to say that what you will do is legal in any way because it is not.

I am implying how has someone not yet gone criminal on their asses.

Tpoints
12-21-2012, 04:13 PM

And who is protecting them,because by now I would have expected someone to beat the shit out of them.

The law is protecting them, the same laws that protect you from being beating for disagreeing with other people.

pcosmar
12-21-2012, 05:17 PM
WBC is quasi religious?

Only in the loosest and and twisted use of the term of "religious".
They are litigants. A cult of hate. Prophets for profits.

They are generally rejected by any and all christian churches.

alucard13mmfmj
12-21-2012, 05:37 PM
I dont get it.. Crazed gunmen going after innocent people that have potential to be great members of society at schools and theaters.

If crazed gunmen want to make a name for themselves, they should be near west boro church. They'd be famous for sure.

Brett85
12-21-2012, 05:52 PM

They've won a bunch of money from lawsuits.

tod evans
12-21-2012, 05:55 PM
They've won a bunch of money from lawsuits.

They've never tried suing a bike club....

Let's see how well that works out for them...

Tpoints
12-21-2012, 10:28 PM
Only in the loosest and and twisted use of the term of "religious".
They are litigants. A cult of hate. Prophets for profits.

They are generally rejected by any and all christian churches.

They are a church, they worship, they preach their message, and they have regular practice of services, sermons and gatherings. What else makes a group religious if not these things? I don't remember any definition of religion saying hate cannot be part of their beliefs, same with profit or litigation.

John F Kennedy III
12-21-2012, 11:07 PM

They fund themselves by winning lawsuits and I believe they get a few million $$ from donations each year.

SpreadOfLiberty
12-21-2012, 11:18 PM

Bikers have more honor than 80% of the population.More likely because they would wind up in jail....

John F Kennedy III
12-21-2012, 11:22 PM
They've never tried suing a bike club....

Let's see how well that works out for them...

I'd like any of them to have a "chance" meeting with Happy:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_(Sons_of_Anarchy)

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/e4/a4/e4a4a93c16cbe20681dce0faa23bf17d.jpg

Tpoints
12-21-2012, 11:22 PM
I'd like any of them to have a "chance" meeting with Happy:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_(Sons_of_Anarchy)

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/e4/a4/e4a4a93c16cbe20681dce0faa23bf17d.jpg

Mayan doomsday was today! SOA forever!

tod evans
12-22-2012, 03:57 AM
More likely because they would wind up in jail....

Um, hum..........:rolleyes: