PDA

View Full Version : Plaster your suitcase with Ron Paul stuff!

Elwar
11-21-2007, 10:36 AM
Last week I got married, my new wife and I traveled to the Caribbean for a cruise.

Before we left I put Ron Paul bumper stickers all over our suitcases...and of course, I wore my Ron Paul R3VOLution t-shirt in the airport and boarding the cruise for thousands of people to see.

A lot of people saw the suitcases...especially as it goes around the carousel, you have a captive audience.

If you're traveling this holiday, don't forget to put something on your suitcase. (My bumper stickers fell off by the time I got home).

Elijah
11-21-2007, 10:37 AM
Last week I got married, my new wife and I traveled to the Caribbean for a cruise.

Before we left I put Ron Paul bumper stickers all over our suitcases...and of course, I wore my Ron Paul R3VOLution t-shirt in the airport and boarding the cruise for thousands of people to see.

A lot of people saw the suitcases...especially as it goes around the carousel, you have a captive audience.

If you're traveling this holiday, don't forget to put something on your suitcase. (My bumper stickers fell off by the time I got home).

AWESOME IDEA!!!!

Elwar
11-21-2007, 03:16 PM
bump for travelers

Grandson of Liberty
11-21-2007, 03:19 PM
you all weren't thrown in holding cell? haven't you heard? we're all terrorists! :eek: :p