PDA

View Full Version : Obama Orders Children Murdered -Video

Origanalist
12-20-2012, 08:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvOU-czQnl8&feature=player_embedded

Mike4Freedom
12-20-2012, 09:06 AM
You beat me to it,

Everyone needs to spread this, this video will wake a lot of people up.

liberty2897
12-20-2012, 09:08 AM
That is a powerful video.

specsaregood
12-20-2012, 09:23 AM
That is a powerful video.
sickeningly so. recommended

shane77m
12-20-2012, 09:44 AM
that has got to be the most heartbreaking video I have ever seen. Truly sickening. Shared it on Farcebook.

Someone should download this video before it gets pulled. I would but I am at work.

iamse7en
12-20-2012, 05:42 PM
You have to brainwash the people to support measures that would disarm the citizenry. Kudos, Eric Holder.

Mike4Freedom
12-20-2012, 06:12 PM
Bump

jmdrake
12-20-2012, 06:42 PM
Wow! Alex Jones you outdid yourself. I knew these facts in my head, but this video hits you in your gut.

shane77m
12-20-2012, 07:06 PM
Wow! Alex Jones you outdid yourself. I knew these facts in my head, but this video hits you in your gut.

the video clip they threw in at the end has bothered me all day. Saying it is sad would be an understatement.

Mike4Freedom
12-21-2012, 08:05 AM
bump,

People need to spread this around. Who cares if Alex Jones made it. This is a video that can really wake people up.

whippoorwill
12-21-2012, 08:25 AM
bump....my hands are shaking..a little bit. fucking wow. I just want to live in peace.

tod evans
12-21-2012, 08:31 AM
bump....my hands are shaking..a little bit. fucking wow. I just want to live in peace.

I can't see a "peaceful" way to toss the murderers out of office.

Obama's just one of thousands of tax-payer funded murderers.

Just remember, they murder on our behalf, for freedom, for the children, for human rights and for oil.....

shane77m
12-21-2012, 08:46 AM
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

whippoorwill
12-21-2012, 10:35 AM
Bump. I'll bump this a million times, this shit is eye opening powerfull.

shane77m
12-21-2012, 06:10 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/17/Belize_Speed_Bump_Sign.JPG

Dark_Horse_Rider
12-21-2012, 06:11 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/17/Belize_Speed_Bump_Sign.JPG

yeah that times a fucking gazillion

Mike4Freedom
12-21-2012, 07:54 PM
I hope we can get that video to a million views.

Origanalist
12-21-2012, 09:04 PM
I hope we can get that video to a million views.

I sent it off to a few people plus my brother, no response yet. Maybe they're just dumbstruck?

FindLiberty
12-21-2012, 09:26 PM
I wish the AJ intro portion was much shorter and sweeter (or cut it and replace with shorter intro by pro-narration voice).

whippoorwill
12-22-2012, 08:30 AM
I up loaded this to my youtube channle. I'm posting the OP and mine and any others I find on youtube to my Facebook with the comment "Obama Orders Children Murdered. If you have a weak stomach I'd avoid the last minute or so." 3 times a day. I am pushing this one as hard as I can. Please do the same and let me know anything I can do to help get even more people to see it.

Bump for Liberty!

shane77m
12-22-2012, 09:03 AM
Shared again. I shared it on Obama's Farcebook page a few times last night. I am sure his supporters are okay with Obama doing it though.

Origanalist
12-22-2012, 09:05 AM
I up loaded this to my youtube channle. I'm posting the OP and mine and any others I find on youtube to my Facebook with the comment "Obama Orders Children Murdered. If you have a weak stomach I'd avoid the last minute or so." 3 times a day. I am pushing this one as hard as I can. Please do the same and let me know anything I can do to help get even more people to see it.

Bump for Liberty!

I don't facebook, but I do have an old utube account I haven't used much. Maybe it's time to do so, thanks for the thought.

Origanalist
12-22-2012, 09:07 AM
Shared again. I shared it on Obama's Farcebook page a few times last night. I am sure his supporters are okay with Obama doing it though.

Please post the responses for those of us not on facebook! :)

shane77m
12-22-2012, 09:16 AM

I never got a response from any of them that I seen.

Here is some response I got from a cousin of mine that is an Obama supporter. This is in response to a picture I posted on my Farcebook account. Pure Obama supporter gold.

"muslim propaganda ......panty wearing bunch of sissys .....WAR IS HELL ....there will be collateral damage ...."
"Im worried about our children ...... these terrorists want to bomb our bus stops .....they want "death to america" ....."
" live by the sword / die by the sword ....... ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE PRETTY"

Origanalist
12-22-2012, 09:34 AM

Here is some response I got from a cousin of mine that is an Obama supporter. This is in response to a picture I posted on my Farcebook account. Pure Obama supporter gold.

"muslim propaganda ......panty wearing bunch of sissys .....WAR IS HELL ....there will be collateral damage ...."
"Im worried about our children ...... these terrorists want to bomb our bus stops .....they want "death to america" ....."

Really? Were they saying the same thing when Dubya was doing it?

specsaregood
12-22-2012, 09:36 AM

I shared it with 2 people. Both of them replied, "supposedly black" and that is all. So I guess they got a couple minutes into it and jones turned them off. Kinda a shame because other than the jones intro its a great video. edit: and these are people that have no idea who jones or infowars is.

Origanalist
12-22-2012, 09:48 AM
I shared it with 2 people. Both of them replied, "supposedly black" and that is all. So I guess they got a couple minutes into it and jones turned them off. Kinda a shame because other than the jones intro its a great video.

I told those I sent it to to skip to the 4:30 mark.

coastie
12-22-2012, 10:01 AM
Great video...o/t somewhat, can anyone explain why none of the 3 youtube video downloader programs I have suddenly don't work anymore? Always get a failed to connect error, just started yesterday.:mad:

eta: nvmd, just had to update it. Maybe I'll quit ignoring those little pop ups that ask me to update,lol. Carry on.

I'm going to snip off AJ's intro, his voice is just such a turn off for a lot of people, and I know a bunch that won't even bother watching it as soon as his face pops up.

asurfaholic
12-22-2012, 10:03 AM
AJ did the same thing here that he did with the Ron Paul video he recently released. WAy too long of an intro. He states the obvious too much, and pretty much spoils the video. He should let the video tell the story. He should have no more than 1 minute in the beginning to introduce the clip. I would share this if someone edited out the intro.

Other than that, its a great video.

coastie
12-22-2012, 10:08 AM
AJ did the same thing here that he did with the Ron Paul video he recently released. WAy too long of an intro. He states the obvious too much, and pretty much spoils the video. He should let the video tell the story. He should have no more than 1 minute in the beginning to introduce the clip. I would share this if someone edited out the intro.

Other than that, its a great video.

Taking care of that as we speak, iI'll post it here when its uploaded.

ETA: removed the intro and the ending graphics. I just added a picture of the Sandy Hook victims in the beginning when Obombya is starting to speak. It will be done within the next 15-30 minutes.

liberty2897
12-22-2012, 10:33 AM
I think the video would be better without the intro and sound effects, but I thought it was very effective.

The thing that got me is that the video doesn't just display a summary of xx children killed by drones, but takes the time to show numerous, separate events of children killed by drone strikes over a backdrop of the presidents speech regarding the recent local tragedy. It is all about the innocent children here at home, but who cares about kids outside our borders?

The apparent lack of appropriate responses to this is why I don't buy into the president is "just a figurehead" argument. It doesn't matter if the president is Republican or Democrat. On any given issue, at any given time, a large percent of the population will follow along with whatever the current leader is saying and doing. It doesn't matter that his supporters supposedly had completely different values than the Bush supporters when he was campaigning. Here we are... different party, same policies, and a set of values and principles that will bend to fit whatever backs their parties current actions.

When I see those images, I don't just see dead and dying children. I see the faces of the parents and families of those children. The word "blowback" doesn't even begin to describe it. I feel ashamed to be associated with a country that knowingly commits these acts as a matter of policy.

I applaud those in high places that speak out against these policies, regardless of their politics or party.

Can you imagine how different the future would be if Ron Paul had been elected?

Danke
12-22-2012, 10:46 AM
I shared it with 2 people. Both of them replied, "supposedly black" and that is all. So I guess they got a couple minutes into it and jones turned them off. Kinda a shame because other than the jones intro its a great video. edit: and these are people that have no idea who jones or infowars is.

Tell them it is 'cause he isn't black, he is a mulatto.

coastie
12-22-2012, 10:54 AM
Ok, here you go: Edited out intro, added pic of Sandy Hook victims in the beginning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khlsq4nq8v4&feature=player_detailpage

specsaregood
12-22-2012, 10:56 AM
Tell them it is 'cause he isn't black, he is a mulatto.

Which is the problem, it steers the conversation away from the important aspects of the video and the supposed intended purpose. I didn't send the video to people because I wanted to discuss Obama' racial make-up. It wastes time, it distracts and cheapens the final product.

coastie
12-22-2012, 10:57 AM
I think the video would be better without the intro and sound effects, but I thought it was very effective.

The thing that got me is that the video doesn't just display a summary of xx children killed by drones, but takes the time to show numerous, separate events of children killed by drone strikes over a backdrop of the presidents speech regarding the recent local tragedy. It is all about the innocent children here at home, but who cares about kids outside our borders?

The apparent lack of appropriate responses to this is why I don't buy into the president is "just a figurehead" argument. It doesn't matter if the president is Republican or Democrat. On any given issue, at any given time, a large percent of the population will follow along with whatever the current leader is saying and doing. It doesn't matter that his supporters supposedly had completely different values than the Bush supporters when he was campaigning. Here we are... different party, same policies, and a set of values and principles that will bend to fit whatever backs their parties current actions.

When I see those images, I don't just see dead and dying children. I see the faces of the parents and families of those children. The word "blowback" doesn't even begin to describe it. I feel ashamed to be associated with a country that knowingly commits these acts as a matter of policy.

I applaud those in high places that speak out against these policies, regardless of their politics or party.

Can you imagine how different the future would be if Ron Paul had been elected?

There is a segment that shows a newspaper clip with the estimated total-it's 176.

coastie
12-22-2012, 10:57 AM
Which is the problem, it steers the conversation away from the important aspects of the video and the supposed intended purpose. I didn't send the video to people because I wanted to discuss Obama' racial make-up. It wastes time, it distracts and cheapens the final product.

Post #33, problem solved ;)

specsaregood
12-22-2012, 11:00 AM
Post #33, problem solved ;)

Well done coastie, that works MUCH better.

Here, have a pinup girl.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2yfo0oOhj1qfknnko1_500.jpg

coastie
12-22-2012, 11:02 AM
Well done coastie, that works MUCH better.

Here, have a pinup girl.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2yfo0oOhj1qfknnko1_500.jpg

Man, I wish I didn't have to wait 3 more days to crack that bottle under the tree....:D

liberty2897
12-22-2012, 11:18 AM
Ok, here you go: Edited out intro, added pic of Sandy Hook victims in the beginning.

+rep
Just watched again. Much better without a distracting intro.

FindLiberty
12-22-2012, 11:32 AM

THANK YOU FOR FIXING THIS VIDEO

coastie
12-22-2012, 11:40 AM
THANK YOU FOR FIXING THIS VIDEO

;)

sluggo
12-22-2012, 11:45 AM
Great video.

shane77m
12-22-2012, 05:32 PM
Really? Were they saying the same thing when Dubya was doing it?

Probably not. I am sure that like most libs he was very much calling Bush a war criminal.

EBounding
12-22-2012, 07:47 PM
Jesus help this world....

kcchiefs6465
12-22-2012, 09:11 PM
Jesus help this world....
The child with his throat blown open got to me as well. I actually shed a few tears for this world.

shane77m
12-23-2012, 12:39 AM

Here is a particularly good response I got.

Shane Myers, Obama has wars in Libya, Syria and Pakistan, Really????...You must have a few loose screws....

whippoorwill
12-23-2012, 08:39 PM
Bump!

whippoorwill
12-23-2012, 08:42 PM
Right on Thanks!

Ricky201
12-24-2012, 03:17 AM

I'm sorry, but I have to say this. What kind of sick fuck believes that shit!?

whippoorwill
12-24-2012, 07:13 AM
Bump.

shane77m
12-24-2012, 08:11 AM
I'm sorry, but I have to say this. What kind of sick fuck believes that shit!?

The average Obama supporter. I get the same type of responses from folks at Obama's Farcebook page. Sad isn't it?

whippoorwill
12-24-2012, 08:26 PM
Bump

whippoorwill
12-25-2012, 11:38 AM
Please share this far and wide.

whippoorwill
12-26-2012, 07:58 AM
Bump, Please share this far and wide. Heres another tube to plaster the FBs and Twitters with.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1q-4uDDybc

whippoorwill
12-28-2012, 07:36 PM
bump

shane77m
12-31-2012, 09:03 AM
bump

whippoorwill
01-02-2013, 10:29 AM
Bump

whippoorwill
01-04-2013, 05:12 PM
bump.

whippoorwill
01-06-2013, 01:20 PM
Bump.

shane77m
03-18-2013, 01:08 PM
bump

SeanTX
03-18-2013, 01:12 PM
Twenty years ago Bill Clinton ordered the murder of children at Waco and nobody cared. Nobody will care about this either.

kcchiefs6465
03-18-2013, 01:14 PM
Twenty years ago Bill Clinton ordered the murder of children at Waco and nobody cared. Nobody will care about this either.
Fifteen years ago Clinton bombed an aspirin factory. Aside from Ron Paul, I haven't heard a peep.