PDA

View Full Version : Prayer bomb reminder

Original_Intent
11-21-2007, 09:01 AM
This is just a reminder of the "prayer bomb" on Thanksgiving at 9:00 P.M. Eastern. We ask that you join other Ron Paul members in prayer at this time. Join us with your families. I hope we can especially focus on:

Gratitude for our country, for the freedoms that we enjoy, and the sacrifices that have been made to give us those freedoms.
Ask for aid for our nation. Ask for guidance in selecting our leaders in the upcoming elections. Pray for God's blessings upon our nation that we can restore the freedoms that we have lost.

Of course prayer is an intensely personal matter, so add, subtract any of the above, but please join us in a unified expression of gratitude and petition for aid. All faiths welcome - if you are agnostic or aetheist please send out "positive vibes" directed towards Congressman Paul specifically and your fellow Americans in general.

I will be without internet access for the next couple of days, so I just wanted to send out this last reminder before I left. If you all could send this out to your Meetups, it would be much appreciated!

God Bless you and yours, safe travels to those of you that will be on the road.

Kevin

Original_Intent
11-21-2007, 09:19 AM
Wow 10 minutes and already almost on the 3rd page. Bump.

thehittgirl
11-21-2007, 09:21 AM
bump

CelestialRender
11-21-2007, 09:27 AM
One of the better ideas we've had, for those of us kooky enough to believe in this sort of thing.

Bump for great justice.

Grandson of Liberty
11-21-2007, 10:05 AM
a.m. or p.m?

Original_Intent
11-21-2007, 10:14 AM
p.m. :D