PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Make Of This?

donnay
12-18-2012, 02:39 PM
Are we witnessing a Wag The Dog scenario here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=urrRcgB581w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=RL4pREERbcA

Comments?

Kotin
12-18-2012, 02:51 PM
That first video is very chilling.. He used a well-known acting technique there at the end.. And that smile at the beginning??? Most Suspicious video I have seen yet.. Oh dear..

acptulsa
12-18-2012, 02:53 PM
One explanation is, there's a psycho in every crowd, and he's the one most likely to volunteer to stand in front of a news camera.

ShaneEnochs
12-18-2012, 02:55 PM
Can someone give me a rundown of the video? I can't watch it right now.

tod evans
12-18-2012, 02:55 PM
Yet another consumer of SSRI's?

belian78
12-18-2012, 02:59 PM
That first video is very chilling.. He used a well-known acting technique there at the end.. And that smile at the beginning??? Most Suspicious video I have seen yet.. Oh dear..
Yeah seriously, that smile... That was a 'oh shit here we go, let's see if I can pull this off' followed by a good 5 seconds of deep breathing to 'get the emotion going', which is also an acting technique.

donnay
12-18-2012, 03:44 PM
~BUMP~

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
12-18-2012, 03:59 PM
Yeah seriously, that smile... That was a 'oh shit here we go, let's see if I can pull this off' followed by a good 5 seconds of deep breathing to 'get the emotion going', which is also an acting technique.

It's hard to tell what people will act like after something like that. Such "odd" behavior has been used against innocent people. People also smile or laugh at very inappropriate times.

Indy Vidual
12-18-2012, 03:59 PM

Yes

It's hard to tell what people will act like after something like that. Such "odd" behavior has been used against innocent people. People also smile or laugh at very inappropriate times.

Also true

WarNoMore
12-18-2012, 04:48 PM
There's been a couple of these that I've seen that made me think the person being interviewed was a paid actor. I don't know how you can get away with having paid actors for something like this, though. Either he is or he isn't the father of one of the kids killed.

belian78
12-18-2012, 05:23 PM

While you're right that people under that type of duress could have any number of reactions, smiling like they're about to pull off a college prank isn't one of them. ESPECIALLY if they are a parent of one of the victims.

Pisces
12-18-2012, 05:26 PM
This is a small town, though, right? Wouldn't the other parents know if this guy wasn't the parent of a kid at the school?

WarNoMore
12-18-2012, 05:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcNEbszYlM0

Here's the full video. Seems more legit here. That beginning is still odd, though.

MelissaWV
12-18-2012, 05:32 PM
While you're right that people under that type of duress could have any number of reactions, smiling like they're about to pull off a college prank isn't one of them. ESPECIALLY if they are a parent of one of the victims.

I laugh at highly inappropriate times. It doesn't seem like I can get through talking about some really brutal, nasty things that happened to me, without smiling or laughing, which I'm sure makes it seem like I'm making it up. There's being skeptical, and then there's analyzing literally everything the news puts out there looking for something to pick at. I can't believe anyone is even sitting around enthusiastically "catching" parents' reactions and going through them so they can fuel one accusation or another :(

Czolgosz
12-18-2012, 05:36 PM
This? Why, I can make a hat or a brooch or a pterodactyl...

FindLiberty
12-18-2012, 05:43 PM
Just say no to the MSM. I didn't watch that (or any) clip.

Come on, give 'em a break!

It's at least a 14.9 on the 15 point pucker stress scale for a parent.

donnay
12-18-2012, 05:50 PM
This sort of reminds me of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v94WsjWKQ3U&playnext=1&list=PLD7E77C924240237E&feature=results_main

Tod
12-19-2012, 04:02 AM
Is this bizarre or what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=urrRcgB581w

It sure doesn't look like a distraught grieving parent to me. It looks like an actor getting into character.

PursuePeace
12-19-2012, 10:18 AM
It's shock. Shock can affect people in vastly different ways. It can cause you to go completely numb and then you don't understand why you can't cry or grieve, etc. Your mind kind of shuts down a bit as you're struggling to come to terms with what happened.

Deborah K
12-19-2012, 11:22 AM
Can anyone tell me how to go about verifying if this creep is actually a parent of one of the slain children???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q42bZ5QiS80

kathy88
12-19-2012, 11:24 AM
I just saw something someone posted on Tracy's facebook about how they have seen this guy before, he's an actor from the UK? And that the real guy he's supposed to be is 59 years old according to some other website. I don't have time to find it all now, but I'll check back later.

itshappening
12-19-2012, 11:28 AM
This is a physop

Deborah K
12-19-2012, 11:34 AM
I'm going to try and post this on Ben Swann's FB and the Judge's.

jcannon98188
12-19-2012, 11:37 AM
Ridiculous. This is sickening

brandon
12-19-2012, 11:40 AM
I think you guys are really trying too hard. This seems normal to me. Who are you all to question how he grieves? Sometimes I wonder how I ever fit in at this forum in the first place.

PursuePeace
12-19-2012, 11:40 AM
You guys... the man is in shock. Shock affects people in different ways.

affa
12-19-2012, 11:42 AM
while i agree that vid is... odd... i'm not exactly sure if this will lead anywhere. i mean, the murders certainly happened (i know people that grew up in that town 20 years ago).

you can't be perma-crying, and you can't go onto tv as a grieving parent smiling. which forced this guy to 'get into character'... so this guy pretty much had to do this. it's a no win situation. if he went on tv smiling he'd be crucified too.

Deborah K
12-19-2012, 11:42 AM
Did you watch the video? There is no way around the fact that he got in character.

brandon
12-19-2012, 11:43 AM
Did you watch the video? There is no way around the fact that he got in character.

He didn't get "in character." He was trying to compose himself to do something that was incredibly difficult for him. A little laughter before hand probably helped with that a lot.

jcannon98188
12-19-2012, 11:44 AM
Looks familiar:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCFDjIOwSVM

:P

Deborah K
12-19-2012, 11:44 AM
while i agree that vid is... odd... i'm not exactly sure if this will lead anywhere. i mean, the murders certainly happened (i know people that grew up in that town 20 years ago). in other words -- why this guy was 'getting into character' is beyond me. they have no shortage of grieving parents.

Time will tell. As the debate rages over gun free zones, and bannings, if this man becomes a prominent spokesperson on behalf of more gun laws, then you'll know. In the meantime, I don't see anything wrong with verifying whether or not he is even a parent. Exposing this would be better than not.

brandon
12-19-2012, 11:55 AM
And that the real guy he's supposed to be is 59 years old according to some other website.

59 with a 6 year old daughter? Not very likely.

Don't you guys thank that if he was an actor, the real parents of this girl might ya know... say something about it? Or are the real parents in on the conspiracy too and don't mind that the death of their daughter is being used in a giant political conspiracy?

PursuePeace
12-19-2012, 11:57 AM

Shock affects people in a lot of different ways. Truly.
Smiling and even laughing is not uncommon. Sometimes you are so numb, that you cannot even FEEL much less comprehend what is going on. Shock is really difficult to explain if you have never experienced it yourself. Again, different people have different reactions.

Deborah K
12-19-2012, 12:01 PM

Don't you guys thank that if he was an actor, the real parents of this girl might ya know... say something about it? Or are the real parents in on the conspiracy too and don't mind that the death of their daughter is being used in a giant political conspiracy?

I just need some confirmation that this guy is really her Daddy. Not too much to ask, given his strange behavior. It's possible that it is as you say, and he is grieving in his own way. But lately I've been seeing too many strange "coincidences" and I'm creeped out about it. If someone is going to claim to be a parent and get on TV, do you really think after all that happened to Ryan Lanza that the media would actually do its 'due diligence'? Cuz I don't.

Deborah K
12-19-2012, 12:03 PM
Shock affects people in a lot of different ways. Truly.
Smiling and even laughing is not uncommon. Sometimes you are so numb, that you cannot even FEEL much less comprehend what is going on. Shock is really difficult to explain if you have never experienced it yourself. Again, different people have different reactions.

He is smiling and laughing until right before he thinks the cameras are rolling, come on. Don't pretend like his behavior isn't strange in this clip. Let's at least be intellectually honest here.

PursuePeace
12-19-2012, 12:07 PM
He is smiling and laughing until right before he thinks the cameras are rolling, come on. Don't pretend like his behavior isn't strange in this clip. Let's at least be intellectually honest here.

Deborah, Do you have any idea what shock is and how it affects you? Have you ever experienced it?

Deborah K
12-19-2012, 12:07 PM

I would like to know if this fella is a real dad, with a real slain daughter, and not someone who was "assigned" to the media, to dupe those idiots yet again.

Deborah K
12-19-2012, 12:09 PM
Deborah, Do you have any idea what shock is and how it affects you? Have you ever experienced it?

Not to this degree. No, I haven't. So in that sense, I respect your position. But I am still wanting verification. I don't have any faith or trust in the media's abilities or the gov'ts motives, and I put nothing past either.

Dr.3D
12-19-2012, 12:13 PM
I'm still trying to determine how many children died. How can this be verified? For all we know, three were taken to the hospital and the rest are a figment of the imagination of the CIA.

Do we know for a fact the rest of those children and their families actually existed?

I smell something strange in all of this.

kathy88
12-19-2012, 12:13 PM
http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1&qf=robbie&qn=parker&qs=CT&trackit=74

Deborah K
12-19-2012, 12:22 PM
Is he saying, while he's smiling: ".....ready to start? Okay......." Is that what I'm hearing as he looks at the correspondent for his cues?

gwax23
12-19-2012, 12:30 PM
Theres probably nothing to this but yesterday on CNN i think? I saw the mother and father of one of the dead girls. Their behavior seemed pretty... cool calm and collected? Considering their daughter was alive only last friday and this interview was what the tuesday after the weekend? They seemed incredibly....idk... fine about it all.

Its probably nothing though just me being creeped out by the behavior.

belian78
12-19-2012, 12:53 PM
I just showed this to my SO, and she immediately said that he had to be an actor. He's laughing with someone off camera when he first comes into shot for christ's sake!

mac_hine
12-19-2012, 12:54 PM
Not sure what to make of this.

I do know CNN has a history of creating "fake"news.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98JDKB-Qmxs

I don't know what to believe anymore.

Deborah K
12-19-2012, 03:39 PM
Does anyone have any ideas of how to pursue verification? All I can think of right now is finding someone in our movement who lives in or close enough to the town to do some independent "citizen correspondent" investigation.

belian78
12-19-2012, 03:41 PM
Does anyone have any ideas of how to pursue verification? All I can think of right now is finding someone in our movement who lives in or close enough to the town to do some independent "citizen correspondent" investigation.
Deb, I'm sure there are those that would really like to, but keep in mind you have the authorities saying they will arrest anyone challenging the official story.

Deborah K
12-19-2012, 03:44 PM
Deb, I'm sure there are those that would really like to, but keep in mind you have the authorities saying they will arrest anyone challenging the official story.

What??? When and where was that said? :eek:

Dr.3D
12-19-2012, 03:48 PM
What??? When and where was that said? :eek:
Well, I'm not sure that is exactly what was said.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?398772-Connecticut-Police-Spokesman-Newtown-Will-Prosecute-Independent-Journalist-Whistleblowers

belian78
12-19-2012, 03:51 PM
Well, I'm not sure that is exactly what was said.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?398772-Connecticut-Police-Spokesman-Newtown-Will-Prosecute-Independent-Journalist-Whistleblowers

Well no, but anyone putting an informed opinion on any social media site could be charged as trying to impersonate authorities. Hasn't a few FB pages already been taken down or had their owners on a temp ban, or something to that effect?

Dr.3D
12-19-2012, 03:58 PM
Well no, but anyone putting an informed opinion on any social media site could be charged as trying to impersonate authorities. Hasn't a few FB pages already been taken down or had their owners on a temp ban, or something to that effect?
I don't know what to believe anymore.

Ender
12-19-2012, 04:09 PM
I am an actor; I also direct.

That said, I do not see this man as an actor.

Even in the greatest of tragedies we are prone to smile, to soften the edges of terrible personal loss. If he had been lying, the first thing he probably would have done at the mic was swallow- he did not.

I think there's a lot of questionable stuff about the CT shooting but I don't see this man as part of that.

Deborah K
12-19-2012, 04:14 PM

I don't think it would be difficult to investigate on the dL if someone lived in that community. A creative person could get info w/out coming off like a sh&t disturber, and w/out sticking his/her neck out. Finding out if this person is a real father of this crime at this early stage will be much easier than trying to do it after he's been on numerous shows, gaining an audience, and thusly testifying in front of congress, etc. etc. Where are the Woodwards and Bernsteins among us?

Dr.3D
12-19-2012, 05:06 PM
I don't think it would be difficult to investigate on the dL if someone lived in that community. A creative person could get info w/out coming off like a sh&t disturber, and w/out sticking his/her neck out. Finding out if this person is a real father of this crime at this early stage will be much easier than trying to do it after he's been on numerous shows, gaining an audience, and thusly testifying in front of congress, etc. etc. Where are the Woodwards and Bernsteins among us?
Maybe somebody could check with The Newtown Bee and ask them how someone who is dead told them anything.
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s472/News_Archive/Dawn_Hochsprung_zps2404ea89.jpg

MelissaWV
12-19-2012, 05:21 PM
Dear Grieving Parents,

We don't believe you're real. Please demonstrate that there are bodies --- not just photoshopped pictures of your dead child. Also, I've noticed that people are either too calm or not calm or somewhat calm or laughing or not laughing or providing some reaction, which I simply think is utterly wrong. I base this on very little but my own paranoia. I will not rest until I have confirmation that you are, indeed, someone whose child was just killed at school before their age hit double digits. You should get me this information immediately.

I'm from the internet; this is serious.

Yours,

RPFers.

dannno
12-19-2012, 05:35 PM
Dear Grieving Parents,

We don't believe you're real. Please demonstrate that there are bodies --- not just photoshopped pictures of your dead child. Also, I've noticed that people are either too calm or not calm or somewhat calm or laughing or not laughing or providing some reaction, which I simply think is utterly wrong. I base this on very little but my own paranoia. I will not rest until I have confirmation that you are, indeed, someone whose child was just killed at school before their age hit double digits. You should get me this information immediately.

I'm from the internet; this is serious.

Yours,

RPFers.

Don't blame RPF, there is a history of the government and media pulling this crap.

Most of these murderous rampages are false flags, so they aren't going to stop as long as the government gets away with this stuff. If you want kids and other innocent bystanders not to get shot in mass murders in the future, it is important to get to the bottom of this.

Petar
12-19-2012, 05:50 PM
The way that the guy smiled was really weird, but I imagine that having your six year old blown away will do some very bizarre things to your psyche. I don't think that any of us should be criticizing him for that. Is it worth double checking to make sure that he is who he claims he is? EVERYTHING is worth double checking in this age of false-flag magic tricks that we live in. Remember, they blew up the WTC right in front of our eyes while pretending it was caused by airplanes. The paranoid really are justified.

donnay
12-19-2012, 07:15 PM

Tony Randal was 74 when his wife had a baby.

donnay
12-19-2012, 07:33 PM
Here is some odd behavior coming from the medical examiner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV3KYBS64R8&feature=share

Petar
12-19-2012, 07:39 PM

The guy seems goofy, but the U.S.A is full of goofy people. Call it the Antoine Dodson effect?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=CA&v=EzNhaLUT520

donnay
12-19-2012, 07:42 PM
Okay here is something that is odd.

Here is a picture of the Parker Family - note the dress

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/12/15/article-2248823-16888C2E000005DC-413_634x421.jpg

Then Obama came and met with Robbie Parker

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/533513_311640395608326_259342472_n.jpg

This is a photo of Emily Parker's siblings

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/12/17/article-2249148-168C7122000005DC-59_634x478.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/12/17/article-2249148-168C7119000005DC-503_634x632.jpg

Dr.3D
12-19-2012, 07:46 PM
Now I'm really confused.

MelissaWV
12-19-2012, 07:49 PM
I know there is something I'm supposed to be seeing about that dress that marks this whole thing as a false flag, but I don't see it?

brandon
12-19-2012, 08:15 PM
I know there is something I'm supposed to be seeing about that dress that marks this whole thing as a false flag, but I don't see it?

I guess they are implying that the girl didn't really die. They faked her death and then they slipped up by accidentally letting her show up to a media event with the president. At least that's my best guess.

MelissaWV
12-19-2012, 08:24 PM
I guess they are implying that the girl didn't really die. They faked her death and then they slipped up by accidentally letting her show up to a media event with the president. At least that's my best guess.

And the dress is the smoking gun?

:confused:

brandon
12-19-2012, 08:30 PM
And the dress is the smoking gun?

:confused:

lol I have no fucking clue.

Petar
12-19-2012, 08:33 PM
I would just like to point out that I am a full-on conspiracy theorist, NWO, Illuminati, the whole nine yards. I don't see anything particularly strange with the dress myself. Carry on.

Deborah K
12-19-2012, 09:00 PM
Meh, the dress is probably the nicest one she owns, so her Mother put it on her again since she was going to meet the Dictator, er uh, President. The dress doesn't really prove anything at this point. I just really would like to see some verification from neighbors or surviving school mates that the dad is the dad and the girl was a student.

A Son of Liberty
12-19-2012, 09:08 PM
I just... I don't even...

Deborah K
12-19-2012, 09:31 PM
Don't blame RPF, there is a history of the government and media pulling this crap.

Most of these murderous rampages are false flags, so they aren't going to stop as long as the government gets away with this stuff. If you want kids and other innocent bystanders not to get shot in mass murders in the future, it is important to get to the bottom of this.

+rep. Some people will believe anything the media feeds them, and then go around on their high horse passing judgement on those who would question the media. Wuteva!

AGRP
12-19-2012, 09:37 PM
http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2012/2/10/1cd743bc-7e98-4799-9f2c-d59d3fa384ce.jpg

Tod
12-19-2012, 09:41 PM
I've seen people who have suffered a great loss (even the loss of a child) and seen them go from normal happy behavior to being sad upon contemplating their loss, and it wasn't like what this guy did in that video clip.

Sorry, the clip just looks very odd.

MelissaWV
12-19-2012, 09:57 PM
+rep. Some people will believe anything the media feeds them, and then go around on their high horse passing judgement on those who would question the media. Wuteva!

There is questioning the media and waiting to see what comes out, and there is putting together a folio on everyone involved that, ironically, you only know of because of the media. Let's verify each child and parent and relative and what the children are wearing in photos! Let's analyze their speech and mannerisms and if they don't jive with what we think we might do in that situation, let's take it as evidence of a hoax/false flag/robots/whatever! Not creepy or insensitive at all, no.

Oh and I'm still waiting for someone to actually tell me wtf the whole dress thing was about... but it's taking awhile. I think that's mighty suspicious.

Deborah K
12-19-2012, 10:08 PM
There is questioning the media and waiting to see what comes out, and there is putting together a folio on everyone involved that, ironically, you only know of because of the media. Let's verify each child and parent and relative and what the children are wearing in photos! Let's analyze their speech and mannerisms and if they don't jive with what we think we might do in that situation, let's take it as evidence of a hoax/false flag/robots/whatever! Not creepy or insensitive at all, no.

Way to exaggerate motive here, Melissa. First of all, no one is asking that all parents being interviewed on TV be verified. This man's reactions are unusual. It's worth a look into imo, given all the evidence that this administration doesn't like to "let a crisis go to waste". I've already stated unequivocally that it's possible this is a real situation, and this is just how this man is handling the shock. Not sure why trying to verify is so....how did you put it? ..... creepy or insensitive. No one is looking to string him up. Just to make sure he's really a grieving father and not someone on assignment from the gov. The media wants to showcase grieving parents? Okay. I'll use discernment to determine whether or not I accept who they're parading before me.

Deborah K
12-19-2012, 10:13 PM
Oh and I'm still waiting for someone to actually tell me wtf the whole dress thing was about... but it's taking awhile. I think that's mighty suspicious.

Well....here's my take on it.

Meh, the dress is probably the nicest one she owns, so her Mother put it on her again since she was going to meet the Dictator, er uh, President. The dress doesn't really prove anything at this point. I just really would like to see some verification from neighbors or surviving school mates that the dad is the dad and the girl was a student.

sirgonzo420
12-19-2012, 10:53 PM
I guess I'm just another kooky Ron Paul conspiracy theorist, but that guy's behavior is weird as fuck, taking the official story at face value, shock notwithstanding.

ican'tvote
12-20-2012, 12:02 AM
I agree that it's creepy. My first thought is that he has some issues himself.

affa
12-20-2012, 01:07 AM
I'm still trying to determine how many children died. How can this be verified? For all we know, three were taken to the hospital and the rest are a figment of the imagination of the CIA.

Do we know for a fact the rest of those children and their families actually existed?

I smell something strange in all of this.

an acquaintance of my mother in law lost her granddaughter.

J_White
12-20-2012, 01:18 AM
does seem an odd reaction.

J_White
12-20-2012, 01:25 AM

it seems the shooter was not the only one on drugs or mentally imbalanced !?

Dogsoldier
12-20-2012, 04:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_6vDLq64gE

ok check out the video at 15:02 where they interveiw Diane Downs the woman that shot her kids and compare her expressions to this guy and that right there is scary...

donnay
12-20-2012, 10:18 AM

I posted it not as an 'AHA! we have a smoking gun!' but that the dress was worn by Emilie. If we can find timestamps to those photos then this may lend credence to the family per se.

The father's odd behavior is what is in question and whether there is any proof that he is the father and not an actor.

Nevertheless, the fourth picture with all the smiles makes me take pause too. Again, a tragic scenario happened and the President is smiling with the family of a murdered girl seems quite out of place as well.

donnay
12-20-2012, 01:04 PM
//

Peace Piper
12-25-2012, 07:10 PM
WTF?

Have the excellent spooks here already figured this one out? I've been away and a search has not helped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxstqp3s5Ig

RickyJ
12-25-2012, 07:29 PM
It looks like an acting job. Who knows what's going on here? I got a feeling he did not know the cameras were on him before he came up to speak. On top of that he is reading from cue cards about his own daughter. Weird, very weird.

VIDEODROME
12-25-2012, 07:48 PM
Lol most reporters are dumbasses. They "Prep" their start for the camera with short rehearsals like that to kind of get the "rhythm" going.

Peace Piper
12-25-2012, 08:06 PM
Lol most reporters are dumbasses. They "Prep" their start for the camera with short rehearsals like that to kind of get the "rhythm" going.

I don't think that is supposed to be a reporter

Robbie Parker, Father of 6-Year-Old Victim Emilie Parker, Speaks Out on Shooting: ‘I Am Not Angry’

That's for sure, Robbie

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/12/15/robby-parker-father-of-6-year-old-victim-emilie-parker-speaks-out-on-shooting-i-am-not-angry/

Philosophy_of_Politics
12-25-2012, 08:45 PM
It's really difficult not to side with the "conspiracy theorists" on this one. The more information that keeps coming out about sandy hook, the more it looks like a false flag.

Philhelm
12-25-2012, 09:04 PM
Maybe he didn't have custody of the child and was paying exorbitant child support...?

juleswin
12-25-2012, 11:12 PM
I am going to say one thing, when my grandfather who was very close to us died, I wasn't able to cry. And when I say my brother and sisters crying, I fake cried my way through it. The only thing was that unlike this guy, I wasn't cracking a smile when nobody was looking. But maybe this guy is a bit weirder that I am.

Also, a part of me wants to believe the CT for this but I need to see a few more convenient coincidences to believe it

AGRP
12-25-2012, 11:19 PM
No need to get too conspiratorial. What we have here at least is someone who was told to act like that when he was cued. Who told him to act like that is the question.

ican'tvote
12-25-2012, 11:31 PM
Isn't there a thread about this already?

papitosabe
12-26-2012, 03:43 AM
I've been on the fence on this guy. At first I was like, this has got to be fake. Then I thought, maybe he's in shock, and like some said, we don't know how one would grieve, etc etc. So I get it, he's in shock, but its the way he smiles. I'm thinking someone could do some fake smile, and you could really tell, it wasn't real, but just done. Just like if one if your family members dies, and you're in a similar situation, you see someone and give them a half smile, nod/etc. But this guy had more a large grin that you just don't see if you're little kid just got murdered. IMO, its not natural. I'm not saying he's an actor, as I have no proof, but that smile, just was not a half smile, or half grin, or anything normal a grieving person would be able to muster.

pacelli
12-26-2012, 06:48 AM

Shock is a life threatening medical condition that occurs when there is a disruption in blood flow, and can lead to organ damage.

PaulConventionWV
12-26-2012, 08:25 AM
I laugh at highly inappropriate times. It doesn't seem like I can get through talking about some really brutal, nasty things that happened to me, without smiling or laughing, which I'm sure makes it seem like I'm making it up. There's being skeptical, and then there's analyzing literally everything the news puts out there looking for something to pick at. I can't believe anyone is even sitting around enthusiastically "catching" parents' reactions and going through them so they can fuel one accusation or another :(

I do this sometimes too. I sometimes have to catch myself laughing or smiling when I'm having a serious conversation about serious business or when I'm talking about something controversial. I think it's a defense mechanism to help cope with stress. At the same time, though, what I do is nothing like this. It really does seem very odd, and I don't think I would be able to make that almost lightning-quick switch from laughing like a college prankster to being absolutely grief-stricken and in shock. It's just not consistent.

PaulConventionWV
12-26-2012, 08:50 AM

Wow. The laughing was weird, but do you really, honestly think they're just going to let a girl who is supposed to be dead show up in several photos afterward? Some people really need to think this through before they respond. Even if it does look suspicious, you really have to question someone's mental processes when they claim that a girl who is supposed to be dead in some grand conspiracy is showing up at media events with the president. Yeah, that's the mistake the US government makes. Makes a whole lot of fucking sense. Think, people.

ClydeCoulter
12-26-2012, 10:59 AM
Wow. The laughing was weird, but do you really, honestly think they're just going to let a girl who is supposed to be dead show up in several photos afterward? Some people really need to think this through before they respond. Even if it does look suspicious, you really have to question someone's mental processes when they claim that a girl who is supposed to be dead in some grand conspiracy is showing up at media events with the president. Yeah, that's the mistake the US government makes. Makes a whole lot of fucking sense. Think, people.

Brandon said, "I guess they are implying ..."

And yes, the government does scew up, or maybe they do it just to give the "conspiracy circuit" that they control, in many ways, the juice it needs. Multiple layers in a birth certificate was unnecessary, mosad agents dancing and jumping up and down while watching the towers fall, lots of unexplained wierd stuff, but useful.

The majority of people can be told that pink is not light red and they will believe it if told to do so. And then, on forums there will be people who will make outlandish statements about it, and others that slam those oulandish statements and put everyone into the same category because of it. It's a game to some of them, and they are winning in so many ways.

PursuePeace
12-26-2012, 11:04 AM
Shock is a life threatening medical condition that occurs when there is a disruption in blood flow, and can lead to organ damage.

Emotional shock/trauma. People react in different ways. Such as: Your mind goes numb. You can disassociate from the event, etc. You can have inappopriate responses, unable to cry or feel. Which can then turn around and make you smile or laugh because your nerves are so out of whack. People grieve in different ways, the more shocking it is to the system, the stronger the reaction I'm sure.

When you are numb, you don't understand why you can't feel what you KNOW you should be feeling. It's a very confusing thing for people. It's why people can't cry at funerals sometimes. It's like you're just going through the motions. Like your mind is keeping you only on the surface of things, so you don't drown. Then when what is normally a very private matter (grief), the whole world is watching... I can't even imagine how much more that compounds things. There could be an internal struggle between fighting off reality and confronting reality in this man's mind. One minute you can laugh, the next minute you can cry. It's not abnormal. It's grief.

mac_hine
12-26-2012, 03:17 PM
Don't know if this has already been posted......

Active Shooter Crisis Actors Target Mall Shootings via Visionbox
http://crisisactors.org/

DENVER, CO, October 31, 2012 -- A new group of actors is now available nationwide for active shooter drills and mall shooting full-scale exercises, announced Visionbox, Denver's leading professional actors studio.

Visionbox Crisis Actors are trained in criminal and victim behavior, and bring intense realism to simulated mass casualty incidents in public places.

The actors’ stage acting experience, ranging from Shakespeare to contemporary American theater, enables them to "stay in character" throughout an exercise, and improvise scenes of extreme stress while strictly following official exercise scenarios.

The actors regularly rehearse scenarios involving the Incident Command System and crisis communications, and appear in interactive training films produced in both 2D and stereoscopic 3D.

Producers Jennifer McCray Rincon and John Simmons formed the group to demonstrate emerging security technologies, help first responders visualize life-saving procedures, and assist trainers in delivering superior hands-on crisis response training.

For example, with a large shopping center, the producers review all security camera views and design dramatic scenes specifically for existing camera angles, robotic camera sweeps, and manually-controlled camera moves.

The producers then work with the trainers to create a "prompt book" for the actors so that key scenario developments can be triggered throughout the mall shooting simulation, and caught on tape.

The actors can play the part of the shooters, mall employees, shoppers in the mall, shoppers who continue to arrive at the mall, media reporters and others rushing to the mall, and persons in motor vehicles around the mall.

Visionbox Crisis Actors can also play the role of citizens calling 911 or mall management, or posting comments on social media websites.

During the exercise, the producers use two-way radio to co-direct the Crisis Actors team from the mall dispatch center and at actors’ locations.

Within this framework, the exercise can test the mall's monitoring and communications systems, the mall's safety plan including lockdown and evacuation procedures, the ability of first responders and the mall to coordinate an effective response, and their joint ability to respond to the media and information posted on the Internet.

Security camera footage is edited for after-action reports and future training.

For more information visit www.Visionbox.org and www.CrisisActors.org.

Visionbox is a project of the Colorado Nonprofit Development Center. Crisis Actors is a project of the Colorado Safety Task Force established by Colorado State Senator Steve King.

Nathan Bock
Amanda Brown
(720) 810-1641
info@visionbox.org

PaulConventionWV
12-26-2012, 10:09 PM
Emotional shock/trauma. People react in different ways. Such as: Your mind goes numb. You can disassociate from the event, etc. You can have inappopriate responses, unable to cry or feel. Which can then turn around and make you smile or laugh because your nerves are so out of whack. People grieve in different ways, the more shocking it is to the system, the stronger the reaction I'm sure.

When you are numb, you don't understand why you can't feel what you KNOW you should be feeling. It's a very confusing thing for people. It's why people can't cry at funerals sometimes. It's like you're just going through the motions. Like your mind is keeping you only on the surface of things, so you don't drown. Then when what is normally a very private matter (grief), the whole world is watching... I can't even imagine how much more that compounds things. There could be an internal struggle between fighting off reality and confronting reality in this man's mind. One minute you can laugh, the next minute you can cry. It's not abnormal. It's grief.

The point isn't just that the smile was weird, or that the acting looked fake. The thing that was suspicious was the almost instantaneous switch from laughing and smiling to having a grief-stricken, staring-into-space expression within a matter of seconds. That doesn't happen naturally. Being numb doesn't explain the immediate switch. It's far too weird-looking to be explained away as some sort of byproduct of being grief-stricken. He was both grief-stricken and happy in the same span of about 10 seconds. What's more, the switch was just so dramatic. He looks so easy-going and relaxed that the shocked look, blank expression and quivering voice seem completely out of place, and they are. There's no denying that that immediate switch is weird. I'm not trying to make any statements about what the true story is here. I wouldn't even know what this would imply, but it's weird nonetheless, and it looks fake. I don't think that's insensitive. I don't want to say this to the guy's face. When we're all gathered here on this board, it's a lot different because we feel free to express our opinions. It just doesn't look right to many of us, including those of us who have difficulty handling emotional situations as well.

TheTexan
12-26-2012, 10:34 PM
Even if it does look suspicious, you really have to question someone's mental processes when they claim that a girl who is supposed to be dead in some grand conspiracy is showing up at media events with the president. Yeah, that's the mistake the US government makes. Makes a whole lot of fucking sense. Think, people.

I know nothing about that specific conspiracy, but I do know that the government knows it can make those kind of mistakes and it won't matter because the whole thing just sounds outrageous and noone would really look into it anyway. They learned that a long time ago I don't think they're taking their conspiracies seriously anymore, slackin off etc

PaulConventionWV
12-27-2012, 08:08 AM
I know nothing about that specific conspiracy, but I do know that the government knows it can make those kind of mistakes and it won't matter because the whole thing just sounds outrageous and noone would really look into it anyway. They learned that a long time ago I don't think they're taking their conspiracies seriously anymore, slackin off etc

That's quite a claim. It's like saying you know the inner mental processes of the power elite.

TruckinMike
12-27-2012, 08:35 AM

Yep. Nervous laughter. The jitters. ETC ...Thats exactly what I saw in this video when it was being floated as "proof" of some kind of conspiracy. NOT that I don't think our government would do such a thing, because they would. I just don't think this video is representative of a false flag attempt or cover-up or anything nefarious. Just a nervous man in front of THE WORLD.

TMike