PDA

View Full Version : Obama's drone strikes killed 176 children in Pakistan

Humanae Libertas
12-17-2012, 07:18 PM
Obama's Drones Have Killed at Least 176 Children in Pakistan Alone (http://larouchepac.com/node/24860)

Twenty children and six adults were killed this past week in Newtown, Connecticut, by a deranged individual. These children are not the only ones to have been killed.

On Sept. 25, a study was published by Stanford Law School and New York University's School of Law entitled, "Living under Drones," which reported that, contrary to Obama and his top counter-terrorism adviser, John Brennan, civilian deaths are not "exceedingly rare" in drone attacks. (See EIR, Oct. 12, 2012)

Obama has already authorized 283 strikes in Pakistan, six times more than the number during President George W. Bush's eight years in office.

Every Tuesday, the President of the United States attends a kill meeting in the White House, in which he selects targets and gives approval to drone attacks, which have already killed 176 innocent children and a total of approximately 1,000 civilians in Pakistan alone

Discuss.

bolil
12-17-2012, 07:21 PM
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, drones are not guns! Wahhhhh. Military! Heroes! Yeah! America! Collateral damage in war is unavoidable! Grawwwwwrl! Heroes! Yeah! What?

Kotin
12-17-2012, 07:28 PM
Drone control laws anyone?? Lol drone confiscation?? Hmmm??

seapilot
12-17-2012, 07:35 PM
Out of sight out of mind. Its over there someplace most people can not find on a map.

brushfire
12-17-2012, 08:04 PM
Yea, but the government did it - so its ok. Another exception, by the exceptional.

Brett85
12-17-2012, 08:46 PM
This is what I wrote on Facebook about this.

"Before we get into a discussion about more gun control laws, perhaps we should consider having more drone control."

Brett85
12-17-2012, 08:47 PM
And then someone made a comment on that post and subsequently deleted it, and removed me as a friend. Apparently you can't criticize the "dear leader" in any way.

Bruno
12-17-2012, 08:51 PM
This is what I wrote on Facebook about this.

"Before we get into a discussion about more gun control laws, perhaps we should consider having more drone control."

I going to borrow that, please!

Brett85
12-17-2012, 08:52 PM
I going to borrow that, please!

Go ahead.

ronpaulfollower999
12-17-2012, 09:04 PM
Not America = not our problem. Besides, Obama won a nobel peace price, so this is really all Bush's fault!

juleswin
12-17-2012, 09:10 PM
He is just killing off Bush's mistakes. Ooops, I meant to say cleaning out

kcchiefs6465
12-17-2012, 11:39 PM
Out of sight out of mind. Its over there someplace most people can not find on a map.
Amen. Many people have not a clue we are in Yemen or that our drone strikes kill 10 fold as many civilians as 'combatants.' (Any male over 17 years old) I really wish we could get a campaign going. One to two billboards and the MSM has to report on it. A well traveled highway with an especially realistic billboard of 'collateral damage' and they will take notice. I am not aware of the laws or even how to go about doing it (restrictions and such on bill boards/decency laws and who to go through to get approved) but any information is appreciated. Blown up children on a billboard will definitely bring discussion, besides a hell of lot more than 25,000 petition signatures, to at least have Obama address theses war crimes. I'm especially interested in billboards around the bases that recruit/fly missions out of. If the majority of the pilots see the devastation these bombs really do they will be that much more likely to refuse to do them.

WarAnonymous
12-17-2012, 11:46 PM
Not America = not our problem. Besides, Obama won a nobel peace price, so this is really all Bush's fault!

Agree. Blame Bush...

RickyJ
12-18-2012, 01:11 AM
And then someone made a comment on that post and subsequently deleted it, and removed me as a friend. Apparently you can't criticize the "dear leader" in any way.

You must have liberal friends. I have all conservative friends but one, and two of them removed me as friend because of the facts I posted about Romney and one of them, a deacon in my church, not only removed me as a friend, but blocked me as well. I feel the love, the tough love that is. It is sad, but many times it appears that non-Christians are better people than people who claim to be Christians.

James Madison
12-18-2012, 01:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKfTlx6yQxA&list=UUvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg&index=3

frodus24
12-18-2012, 06:13 AM
Isn't it funny how the left live in denial about things like thi? I have brought the drones up several times and people call me a nut. IF a Repulican was president and this was happening, the left would be protesting. I have commented about the FAA Reauthorization Act that includes the use of drones surveying the friendly skies of America. Not a damn word. It pisses me off. There is no hope for America. NONE!

A Son of Liberty
12-18-2012, 07:16 AM
"These killings, while unfortunate, were neither willful nor intentional, and were committed in the commission of the fight against global jihadist extremism, which is a movement which is hellbent upon killing as many Americans and westerners in general as possible. Again, while these killings are unfortunate, and no one is happy about them, there can be no comparison between these and the killings committed in Newtown, CT.”

I’m just about out of gas, and hope, for trying to convince these people how thoroughly wrong they are about this. Turn a couple here and there… the rest, the mass, march merrily on toward the inevitable reckoning which they neither see, nor will comprehend when it comes. I’m resigned to carve out a little niche for myself, pray to God, and hope I can spare my closest from the worst of it.

torchbearer
12-18-2012, 07:28 AM
"These killings, while unfortunate, were neither willful nor intentional, and were committed in the commission of the fight against global jihadist extremism, which is a movement which is hellbent upon killing as many Americans and westerners in general as possible. Again, while these killings are unfortunate, and no one is happy about them, there can be no comparison between these and the killings committed in Newtown, CT.”

I’m just about out of gas, and hope, for trying to convince these people how thoroughly wrong they are about this. Turn a couple here and there… the rest, the mass, march merrily on toward the inevitable reckoning which they neither see, nor will comprehend when it comes. I’m resigned to carve out a little niche for myself, pray to God, and hope I can spare my closest from the worst of it.

just say, blowing up a kid with a bomb in Pakistan is just as bad a kid getting shot here. unless of course, the person you are talking to think people on the other side of the world or sub-human.

Republicanguy
12-18-2012, 07:31 AM
Jones the nut again, thousands killed by drones?

torchbearer
12-18-2012, 07:37 AM
Jones the nut again, thousands killed by drones? How about getting away from your news filters before throwing out the nutter comment.

According to data compiled by the New America Foundation from reliable news reports, 337 CIA drone strikes in Pakistan have killed an estimated 1,932 to 3,176 people since 2004, of which 1,487 - 2,595 were reported to be militants.This means the average non-militant casualty rate over the life of the program is 18-23 percent. In 2012 it has been around 10 percent, down sharply from its peak in 2006 of over 60 percent.
http://counterterrorism.newamerica.net/drones

Estimated Total Deaths from U.S. Drone Strikes in Pakistan,
2004 - 2012*

Year
Militant Low
Militant High
Unknown Low
Unknown High
Civilian Low
Civilian High

Total Low
Total High

2004-2007

Total

A Son of Liberty
12-18-2012, 07:54 AM
Yeah, no one in the government or military denies that they have killed - and will continue to kill - countless people, including children, through the use of drones. They're actually at the point where they not only do not apologize for killing kids, but actually justify it by claiming they - LITTLE CHILDREN - are possibly/probably "militants".

Humanity will not long suffer such an out of control, imperialist aggressor.

freejack
12-18-2012, 08:01 AM
FYI, the article posted by the OP is inaccurate. Many of the 176 killed were under the Bush administration. Can't fault Obama for everything. If you're going to use that reference keep this in mind.

Republicanguy
12-18-2012, 08:06 AM
Just like his infowars website in 2007 had a flash ad promoting the idea that Eugene Cernan Harrison Schimitt and Ron Evans never travelled to the moon and then Eugene and Harrison never walked on the moon.

Stop being so paranoid.

bolil
12-18-2012, 08:06 AM
FYI, the article posted by the OP is inaccurate. Many of the 176 killed were under the Bush administration. Can't fault Obama for everything. If you're going to use that reference keep this in mind.

I've always understood Obama to really mean: Everyone that engineered and profits from this shit. EG The Federal Government. Halliburton. Banks. BP/Shell/Etc. Blackwater. Shitheads Unitedv(Congressional "leaders") and more.

torchbearer
12-18-2012, 11:42 AM
Just like his infowars website in 2007 had a flash ad promoting the idea that Eugene Cernan Harrison Schimitt and Ron Evans never travelled to the moon and then Eugene and Harrison never walked on the moon.

Stop being so paranoid. drone war is not paranoia, its real.

Peace&Freedom
12-18-2012, 11:52 AM

Stop being so paranoid.

Perhaps you could start to be more upset over all the people killed by drones, than you are over alleged errors by Jones.