PDA

View Full Version : We Don't Have a Gun Problem, We Have a Drug Problem--a Drug War Problem, That Is.

James Madison
12-17-2012, 12:54 PM
Hey, America!

Instead of bitching about gun control, why don't we simply end the War on Drugs? Over 200 people have been killed in Chicago this year alone, the result of gang violence and drug deals gone bad. We don't have a gun problem, we have a drug problem--a drug war problem, that is.

And I'm not one to advocate for drug usage, but seriously is there ever a portrait of someone who needed a joint more than all these shooters? Instead of sending them to shrinks or loading them up with pills, send 'em home with a bong and some pot. Couldn't be any worse than what we're doing now.

James Madison
12-17-2012, 02:10 PM
Bump.

kathy88
12-17-2012, 03:07 PM
Right. Because marijuana users are so prone to violent behavior. I hope you don't spout shit like that all over the Internet while talking about Ron Paul out of the other side of your mouth.

farreri
12-17-2012, 03:17 PM
Marijuana is about to be legalized across the country, so won't be long now.

James Madison
12-17-2012, 11:28 PM
Right. Because marijuana users are so prone to violent behavior. I hope you don't spout shit like that all over the Internet while talking about Ron Paul out of the other side of your mouth.

The hell are you talking about?